If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Traditional) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
id |
Chinese (Traditional) |
English |
2 | 復原 |
Recovery |
4 | 使用系統管理員帳戶登入,然後再試一次。 |
Log on using an administrator account and try again. |
102 | 進階修復工具 |
Advanced recovery tools |
103 | 復原您對程式與設定所做的變更以修正電腦問題。 |
Fix problems on your computer by undoing changes you've made to programs and settings. |
104 | 重設 |
Reset |
105 | 若要將電腦送交資源回收單位或想要完全從頭開始,您可以將它重設並移除所有項目。 |
If you want to recycle your PC or start over with it, you can reset it and remove everything. |
106 | 開始進行 |
Get Started |
107 | 進階工具 |
Advanced tools |
108 | 開啟系統還原 |
Open System Restore |
109 | 復原最近的系統變更,但不變更檔案 (例如,文件、圖片與音樂)。 |
Undo recent system changes, but leave files such as documents, pictures, and music unchanged. |
110 | 設定系統還原 |
Configure System Restore |
111 | 變更還原設定、管理磁碟空間,以及建立或刪除還原點。 |
Change restore settings, manage disk space, and create or delete restore points. |
112 | 建立修復磁碟機 |
Create a recovery drive |
113 | 建立修復磁碟機,在電腦無法啟動時疑難排解問題。 |
Create a recovery drive to troubleshoot problems when your PC can't start. |
114 | 重新整理 |
Refresh |
116 | 若您的電腦執行得不順暢,您可以重新整理電腦,這樣並不會使得您的相片、音樂、視訊或其他個人檔案遺失。 |
If your PC isn’t running well, you can refresh it without losing your photos, music, videos, and other personal files. |
117 | 說明 |
Help |
118 | 系統管理員已經停用系統還原。 |
System Restore is disabled by your system administrator. |
119 | 若電腦發生問題,請移至 [設定] 並嘗試重設電腦 |
If you're having problems with your PC, go to Settings and try resetting it |
460 | 檔案歷程記錄 |
File History |
469 | 您必須是系統管理員才能執行此項工作 |
You need to be an administrator to perform this task |
470 | 無法啟動系統復原。 |
System Restore could not start. |
471 | 無法開始重設。 |
Reset could not start. |
472 | 無法啟動 RecoveryDrive。 |
RecoveryDrive could not start. |
473 | 無法啟動重新整理程序。 |
Refresh could not start. |