If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Traditional) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
id |
Chinese (Traditional) |
English |
1000 | 請按此處選取一個憑證或其他認證以連線到網路 |
Click here to select a certificate or other credentials for connection to the network |
1001 | 請按此處以輸入您的使用者名稱及密碼到網路 |
Click here to enter your user name and password for the network |
1002 | 按一下以提供其他資訊。 |
Click to provide additional information. |
1003 | 連絡您的網路系統管理員 |
Contact your network administrator |
1005 | 插入智慧卡讀取裝置 |
Insert a smart-card reader |
1006 | 需要其他資訊,才能連線到此網路 |
Additional information is needed to connect to this network |
1007 | 需要憑證才能連線到網路 |
A certificate is required to connect to the network |
1008 | Windows 無法將您連線到網路 |
Windows cannot connect you to the network |
1009 | 需要智慧卡才能連線到網路 |
A smart card is required to connect to the network |
11300 | 您的密碼已到期,而且必須變更 |
Your password has expired and must be changed |
11301 | 使用者名稱或密碼不正確 |
The user name or password is incorrect |
11302 | 確認 %s |
Confirm %s |
11303 | 舊的 %s |
Old %s |
11304 | 密碼 |
Password |
11305 | 使用者名稱 |
Username |
11306 | 新的 %s |
New %s |
11307 | 您的網路認證已到期,而且必須變更。 |
Your credentials for the network have expired and must be changed |
11308 | 您輸入的密碼不符。 |
The passwords you entered did not match. |
11309 | 您輸入的認證不相符。 |
The credentials you entered did not match. |
11310 | Caps Lock 已啟用 |
Caps Lock is on |
12300 | 您的密碼已變更。 |
Your password has been changed. |
12301 | 因為提供的密碼值不符合網域要求的長度、複雜度,或歷程記錄。 |
Unable to update the password. The value provided for the new password does not meet the length, complexity, or history requirements of the domain. |