If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Simplified) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
id |
Chinese (Simplified) |
English |
2 | 进行恢复。 |
Recovery |
4 | 使用管理员帐户登录,然后重试。 |
Log on using an administrator account and try again. |
101 | 恢复 |
Recovery |
102 | 高级恢复工具 |
Advanced recovery tools |
103 | 撤消你对程序和设置所做的更改,来修复计算机上存在的问题。 |
Fix problems on your computer by undoing changes you've made to programs and settings. |
104 | 重置 |
Reset |
105 | 如果要回收你的电脑或重新使用,可以初始化电脑并删除所有内容。 |
If you want to recycle your PC or start over with it, you can reset it and remove everything. |
106 | 开始 |
Get Started |
107 | 高级工具 |
Advanced tools |
108 | 开始系统还原 |
Open System Restore |
109 | 撤消最近的系统更改,但不更改文档、图片和音乐之类的文件。 |
Undo recent system changes, but leave files such as documents, pictures, and music unchanged. |
110 | 配置系统还原 |
Configure System Restore |
111 | 更改还原设置,管理磁盘空间,并且创建或删除还原点。 |
Change restore settings, manage disk space, and create or delete restore points. |
112 | 创建恢复驱动器 |
Create a recovery drive |
113 | 创建一个恢复驱动器,用于在电脑无法启动时进行故障排除。 |
Create a recovery drive to troubleshoot problems when your PC can't start. |
116 | 如果你的电脑无法正常运行,你可以在不丢失照片、音乐、视频和其他个人文件的情况下对它进行恢复。 |
If your PC isn’t running well, you can refresh it without losing your photos, music, videos, and other personal files. |
117 | 帮助 |
Help |
118 | 系统管理员已禁用“系统还原”。 |
System Restore is disabled by your system administrator. |
119 | 如果你的电脑遇到问题,请转到“设置”,然后尝试重置电脑 |
If you're having problems with your PC, go to Settings and try resetting it |
460 | 文件历史记录 |
File History |
469 | 必须是管理员才能执行此任务 |
You need to be an administrator to perform this task |
470 | 无法启动系统还原。 |
System Restore could not start. |
471 | 无法启动系统初始化。 |
Reset could not start. |
472 | RecoveryDrive 无法启动。 |
RecoveryDrive could not start. |
473 | 无法启动系统恢复。 |
Refresh could not start. |