File name: | WorkfoldersControl.dll.mui |
Size: | 15360 byte |
MD5: | 01369396fdbda75ea7baa7b3c869a55f |
SHA1: | fcfab2f4afaae18d55c5633f857b7fac9c8089b9 |
SHA256: | 94af115d7dd5871b16f045da2e8e8223d45d14b55699dc576e40e67048f8f85d |
Operating systems: | Windows 10 |
Extension: | MUI |
If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Traditional) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
id | Chinese (Traditional) | English |
---|---|---|
1 | 工作資料夾 | Work Folders |
2 | 隨時隨地存取您的工作檔案。 | Access your work files anywhere, anytime. |
21 | 確定 | OK |
22 | 取消 | Cancel |
23 | 101 管理「工作資料夾」 | 101 Manage Work Folders |
102 | 使用「工作資料夾」將工作檔案設為可在您使用的所有裝置上使用,即使離線也是一樣。 |
Use Work Folders to make your work files available on all devices you use, even when offline. |
104 | 設定「工作資料夾」 | Set up Work Folders |
105 | 管理憑證 | Manage credentials |
106 | 停止使用「工作資料夾」 | Stop using Work Folders |
107 | 立即同步 | Sync now |
301 | 輸入公司電子郵件 | Enter work email |
303 | 輸入您的公司電子郵件地址 | Enter your work email address |
304 | 「工作資料夾」會使用您的電子郵件地址從您的組織抓取設定。 | Work Folders uses your email address to retrieve settings from your organization. |
305 | 公司電子郵件地址(&O): | W&ork email address: |
306 | [email protected] | [email protected] |
307 | 改為輸入「工作資料夾」URL(&R) | Ente&r a Work Folders URL instead |
308 | 下一步(&N) | &Next |
309 | 取消「工作資料夾」設定 | Cancel Work Folders setup |
401 | 輸入「工作資料夾」URL | Enter Work Folders URL |
404 | 如果您沒有「工作資料夾」URL,請連絡您的組織以了解是否有提供「工作資料夾」給您。 | If you don't have a Work Folders URL, contact your organization to find out if Work Folders is offered to you. |
405 | 「工作資料夾」URL(&O): | W&ork Folders URL: |
408 | 回到 [輸入公司電子郵件] | Back to Enter work email |
501 | 接受安全性原則 | Accept security policies |
503 | 安全性原則 | Security policies |
504 | 為了協助保護您的工作檔案,您的組織可以隨時對您的電腦進行下列變更: |
To help protect your work files, your organization can make the following changes to your PC at any time: |
505 | • 加密「工作資料夾」 • 要求登入電腦時必須輸入密碼,以及自動鎖定您的螢幕 • 擦除「工作資料夾」中的所有檔案,例如,若您遺失此電腦 此外,存放在「工作資料夾」中的資料受限於貴組織的資料原則。 |
• Encrypt Work Folders • Require a password to sign in to your PC, and automatically lock your screen • Erase all files in Work Folders, for example if you lose this PC Additionally, files stored in Work Folders are subject to your organization’s data policies. |
506 | 我的電腦接受這些原則 | I accept these policies on my PC |
507 | 設定「工作資料夾」(&S) | &Set up Work Folders |
508 | 返回以確認「工作資料夾」位置 | Back to Confirm Work Folders location |
509 | 我的電腦接受這些原則(&A) | I &accept these policies on my PC |
601 | 確認「工作資料夾」位置 | Confirm Work Folders location |
603 | 導入「工作資料夾」 | Introducing Work Folders |
604 | 「工作資料夾」將出現在 [檔案總管] 的導覽窗格中,並在開啟或儲存檔案時出現。 您在「工作資料夾」中儲存的檔案一般是儲存在具有您使用者帳戶之檔案和設定的電腦上,但您可以在下面選擇不同的位置。此設定稍後無法進行變更。 |
Work Folders will appear in the navigation pane in File Explorer and when opening or saving files. Normally the files you save in Work Folders are stored on your PC with the files and settings for your user account, but you can choose a different location below. This setting cannot be changed later. |
605 | 「工作資料夾」位置: | Work Folders location: |
606 | C:\users\\WorkData | C:\users\\WorkData |
607 | 變更(&C)... | &Change... |
609 | 回到 [輸入「工作資料夾」URL] | Back to Enter Work Folders URL |
701 | 設定完成 | Setup finished |
703 | 「工作資料夾」已開始與這部電腦同步 | Work Folders has started syncing with this PC |
704 | 「工作資料夾」正在背景同步您的檔案。 您儲存在「工作資料夾」中的所有檔案都會上傳到您的組織。您接著就可以在已設定「工作資料夾」的其他電腦與裝置上使用它們。 |
Work Folders is syncing your files in the background. Any files that you store in Work Folders will be uploaded to your organization. You can then use them on other PCs and devices on which you've set up Work Folders. |
705 | 關閉(&C) | &Close |
706 | 回到「工作資料夾」 | Back to Work Folders |
801 | 輸入您的使用者名稱和密碼 | Enter your user name and password |
802 | 可用於伺服器上 | available on the server |
803 | %1 %2 | %1 %2 |
810 | 工作資料夾: 支援要求 | Work Folders: support request |
811 | 系統資訊 %%0A 電腦: %1 %%0A OS: %2 %%0A DiscoveryUrl: %3 %%0A ServerUrl: %4 %%0A 「工作資料夾」路徑: %5 | System info %%0A PC: %1 %%0A OS: %2 %%0A DiscoveryUrl: %3 %%0A ServerUrl: %4 %%0A Work Folders path: %5 |
812 | %%0A 「工作資料夾」路徑上的可用伺服器磁碟空間: %1 %2 | %%0A Free server disk space on Work Folders path: %1 %2 |
813 | %%0A 上次同步時間: %1 %2 %%0A 同步狀態: %3 %%0A 驗證方法: %4 | %%0A Last synced: %1 %2 %%0A Sync status: %3 %%0A Authentication method: %4 |
814 | %%0A 「工作資料夾」路徑上的可用用戶端磁碟空間: %1 %2 | %%0A Free client disk space on Work Folders path: %1 %2 |
815 | %%0A 錯誤碼: %1 | %%0A Error code: %1 |
816 | %%0A ADFS 驗證 URL: %1 | %%0A ADFS Authentication URL: %1 |
845 | 套用原則 | Apply policies |
846 | 要求您組織的協助: | Ask for help from your organization: |
847 | 請寄送電子郵件至技術支援部門 | Email tech support |
848 | 透過計量付費網路同步: | Sync over metered connections: |
849 | 透過計量付費的連線同步檔案(&S) | &Sync files over metered connections |
850 | 即使在漫遊時也要同步(&Y) | S&ync even when I'm roaming |
860 | 名稱 | Name |
861 | 狀態 | Status |
862 | 路徑 | Path |
863 | 開啟檔案位置 | Open file location |
864 | 42;;;Microsoft JhengHei UI Light;Antialiased | 42;;;Segoe UI Light;Antialiased |
865 | 16;;;Microsoft JhengHei UI Light | 16;;;Segoe UI Light |
866 | %1, %2, %3 |
%1, %2, %3 |
32768 | 資訊 | Information |
32769 | 錯誤 | Error |
32770 | 警告 | Warning |
32784 | 位元組 | bytes |
32785 | KB | KB |
32786 | MB | MB |
32787 | GB | GB |
32788 | TB | TB |
32789 | PB | PB |
32790 | EB | EB |
32791 | ZB | ZB |
32800 | 抓取「工作資料夾」設定 | Retrieve Work Folders settings |
32801 | 抓取設定 | Retrieve settings |
32802 | 抓取現有設定 | Retrieve existing configuration |
32803 | 抓取「工作資料夾」伺服器 | Retrieve Work Folders server |
32804 | 抓取工作資料 | Retrieve work data |
32816 | 啟動工作 | Starting task |
32817 | 使用您的電子郵件地址尋找您的「工作資料夾」伺服器 | Using your email address to find your Work Folders server |
32819 | 在「工作資料夾」伺服器上尋找您的組態 | Finding your configuration on the Work Folders server |
32820 | 尋找您的「工作資料夾」伺服器 | Finding your Work Folders server |
32821 | 在「工作資料夾」伺服器上尋找您的資料 | Finding your data on the Work Folders server |
32823 | 正在嘗試停止在此電腦上使用「工作資料夾」 | Attempting to stop using Work Folders on this PC |
32824 | 發生錯誤 | Something went wrong |
32832 | 使用您的電子郵件地址來尋找您的設定時發生問題 | There was a problem using your email address to find your settings |
32833 | 請修正您的電子郵件地址,或改為輸入「工作資料夾」URL。 | Correct your email address or enter a Work Folders URL instead. |
32834 | 抓取您組織所提供的設定時發生問題 | There was a problem retrieving the settings provided by your organization |
32835 | 連絡您組織的技術支援部門。 | Contact your organization’s tech support. |
32836 | 在伺服器上尋找您的設定時發生問題 | There was a problem finding your configuration on the server |
32837 | 「工作資料夾」需要您提供一些其他資訊。 | Work Folders needs some more info from you. |
32838 | 尋找您的「工作資料夾」伺服器時發生問題 | There was a problem finding your Work Folders server |
32839 | 確定您有正確的「工作資料夾」URL。若此問題持續發生,請寄送電子郵件給您組織的技術支援人員。 | Make sure that you have the correct Work Folders URL. If this problem persists, email your organization's tech support. |
32840 | 在「工作資料夾」伺服器上尋找您的資料時發生問題 | There was a problem finding your data on the Work Folders server |
32841 | 再試一次。若此問題持續發生,請寄送電子郵件給您組織的技術支援人員。 | Try again. If this problem persists, email your organization's tech support. |
32842 | 設定「工作資料夾」時發生問題 | There was a problem setting up Work Folders |
32843 | 再試一次,或寄送電子郵件給您組織的技術支援人員。 | Try again, or email your organization's tech support. |
32844 | 發生問題,但仍已設定「工作資料夾」 | There was a problem and Work Folders is still set up |
32864 | 上次同步: %1 %2 | Last synced: %1 %2 |
32865 | 尚未開始同步您的檔案 | Your files haven’t started syncing yet |
32866 | 正在同步第 %1 個檔案 (共 %2 個) | Syncing %1 of %2 files |
32868 | 正在同步... | Syncing... |
32869 | 正在載入... | Loading... |
32880 | 同步已停止。需要密碼 | Sync stopped. Password needed |
32881 | 同步已停止。由安全性原則封鎖 | Sync stopped. Blocked by security policies |
32882 | 同步已停止。ºô¸ô³s½u¤w¤¤Â_ | Sync stopped. Network connection lost |
32883 | 同步已停止。使用計量付費的連線 | Sync stopped. Using metered connection |
32884 | 同步已停止。發生問題 | Sync stopped. A problem occurred |
32885 | 已停止同步。已刪除「工作資料夾」 | Sync stopped. Work Folders deleted |
32887 | 已停止同步。需要較長的密碼 | Sync stopped. Longer password needed |
32888 | 已停止同步。將螢幕設定為關閉 | Sync stopped. Set screen to turn off |
32889 | 已停止同步。無法加密檔案 | Sync stopped. Can't encrypt files |
32896 | 已停止同步。磁碟機空間不足 | Sync stopped. Out of drive space |
32897 | 您的工作檔案上次同步時間是 %1 %2 | Your work files were last synced at %1 %2 |
32898 | 「工作資料夾」正在尋找要與伺服器同步的檔案。 | Work Folders is looking for files to sync with the server. |
32899 | 已上傳 %1 %2 (共 %3 %4) | %1 %2 of %3 %4 uploaded |
32900 | 已下載 %1 %2 (共 %3 %4) | %1 %2 of %3 %4 downloaded |
32903 | 正在更新檔案。這應該只需要一些時間。 | Updating files. This should take just a few moments. |
32904 | 已上傳 %1,共 %2 | %1 of %2 uploaded |
32905 | %1 / %2 已下載 | %1 of %2 downloaded |
32912 | 若要輸入您最新的密碼,請點選或按一下 [管理認證]。 | To enter your latest password, tap or click Manage credentials. |
32913 | 若要繼續使用「工作資料夾 」,必須套用下列一或多個原則: • 加密「工作資料夾」 • 要求登入電腦時必須輸入密碼,以及自動鎖定您的螢幕 |
To continue using Work Folders, one or more of the following policies must be applied: • Encrypt Work Folders • Require a password to sign in to your PC, and automatically lock your screen |
32914 | 若要繼續同步,請重新連線到網際網路或貴組織的網路。 | To resume syncing, reconnect to the Internet or your organization's network. |
32915 | 若要再繼續同步,請連線到不會針對您傳輸的資料量進行收費且未接近其頻寬限制的網路。若要在使用計量付費網路或在漫遊時進行同步,請調整透過計量付費連線進行同步的設定。 | To resume syncing, connect to a network that doesn't charge for the amount of data you transfer and isn't near its bandwidth limit. To sync even while using a metered network or while roaming, adjust the Sync over metered connections settings. |
32916 | 「工作資料夾」已報告下列狀態: %1 | Work Folders reported the following status: %1 |
32917 | 您的組織已從遠端刪除此電腦上的「工作資料夾」。請按一下 [停止使用「工作資料夾」]。 | Your organization remotely deleted your Work Folders on this PC. Click Stop using Work Folders. |
32918 | 若要繼續同步,請在此電腦上設定六個字元或更長的密碼。若要變更密碼,請依序移至 [電腦設定]、[帳戶] 和 [登入選項],然後依照指示執行。 | To continue syncing, set a six character or longer password on this PC. To change your password, go to PC settings, then Accounts, then Sign-in options, and then follow the instructions. |
32919 | 若要繼續同步,請設定在 15 分鐘之後或之內關閉螢幕。若要變更螢幕的關閉時間,請依序移至 [電腦設定]、[電腦與裝置] 和 [電源與睡眠],然後將使用電池電力與插電兩種情況都設定為在 15 分鐘之後或之內關閉螢幕。 | To continue syncing, set your screen to turn off after 15 minutes or less. To change when your screen turns off, go to PC settings, then PC & devices, then Power & sleep, and then set the screen to turn off after 15 minutes or less when on battery power and when plugged in. |
32920 | 若要繼續同步,請關閉任何已開啟的檔案或應用程式。接著啟動 [檔案總管],並移至儲存「工作資料夾」的資料夾 (例如,C:\Users\Dina\WorkFolders),然後依序點選或按一下 [內容] 和 [進階],再清除 [壓縮內容,節省磁碟空間] 核取方塊 (如果已選取)。 | To continue syncing, close any open files or apps. Then launch File Explorer and go to the folder storing Work Folders (for example, C:\Users\Dina\WorkFolders), tap or click Properties, then Advanced, and then clear the Compress contents to save disk space checkbox, if it's selected. |
32921 | 若要繼續同步,請刪除檔案或使用 [磁碟清理],以在 %2 磁碟機上釋出 %1 的空間。 | To continue syncing, free up %1 of space on the %2 drive by deleting files or by using Disk Cleanup. |
32922 | 確定您的帳戶是此電腦上的系統管理員帳戶,且此電腦上的所有系統管理員帳戶都有密碼。 | Make sure that your account is an administrator on this PC and that all administrator accounts on this PC have a password. |
32928 | 若要繼續同步,請再次登入您的電腦,以便使用貴組織所提供的其他設定值來設定「工作資料夾」。 | To continue syncing, sign in to your PC again so Work Folders can be set up using additional settings provided by your organization. |
32944 | 沒有檔案錯誤 | No file errors |
32945 | %1 個檔案發生錯誤 | %1 files with errors |
33280 | 上傳失敗: %1 | Upload failed: %1 |
33281 | 下載失敗: %1 | Download failed: %1 |
33537 | 可用空間不足 | Not enough free space |
33538 | 現已設定您的認證 | Your credentials are now set |
33539 | 「工作資料夾」從現在開始將使用這些新認證。 | Work Folders will use these new credentials from now on. |
33540 | 您的登入資訊沒有作用 | Your sign in info didn't work |
33541 | 嘗試輸入您的最新密碼。 | Try entering your latest password. |
33542 | 「工作資料夾」不需要您的密碼 | Work Folders doesn't need your password |
33543 | 「工作資料夾」密碼是最新的密碼。 | Work Folders password is current. |
33547 | 請再試一次。 | Please try again. |
33548 | 此位置無法使用 | This location doesn't work |
33549 | 選擇並非由 Windows 保留且位於格式化為 NTFS 之磁碟機上的位置。 | Choose a location that isn't reserved by Windows and is on a drive formatted with NTFS. |
33550 | 讀取計量付費連線設定時發生問題 | There was a problem reading metered connection settings |
33552 | 變更計量付費連線設定時發生問題 | There was a problem changing metered connection settings |
33555 | 請連絡您組織的技術支援。若要查看詳細資料,請移至「工作資料夾」應用程式事件記錄檔。 | Please contact your organization’s technical support. To see details go to WorkFolders operational event logs. |
33556 | 啟動您的電子郵件應用程式時發生問題 | There was a problem starting your email app |
33557 | 請確定您已經設定電子郵件應用程式,且此應用程式能正常運作。 | Make sure that you have an email app set up and that it's working. |
33558 | 套用安全性原則時發生問題 | There was a problem applying security policies |
33559 | 確定您的帳戶是此電腦上的系統管理員帳戶,且此電腦上的所有系統管理員帳戶都有密碼。接著,重新設定「工作資料夾」。 | Make sure that your account is an administrator on this PC and that all administrator accounts on this PC have a password. Then set up Work Folders again. |
33561 | 在 [設定] 中新增或變更密碼 | Add or change a password in Settings |
33564 | 您無法在此電腦上停止使用「工作資料夾」 | You can't stop using Work Folders on this PC |
33565 | 此設定是由系統管理員所管理。 | This setting is managed by your system administrator. |
33566 | 「工作資料夾」正在收集資訊 | Work Folders is gathering info |
33567 | 這應該只需要一些時間。 | This should take just a few moments. |
33569 | 請稍後再試一次。如果您持續收到此訊息,請寄送電子郵件給您組織的技術支援人員。 | Try again later. If you continue to get this message, email your organization’s tech support. |
33570 | 檢查您的電子郵件地址 | Check your email address |
33571 | 輸入格式為 [email protected] 的電子郵件地址。 | Enter your email address in the format [email protected]. |
33572 | %1 (%2) | %1 (%2) |
33573 | 發生意外的錯誤。 | An unexpected error occurred. |
33574 | 檢查「工作資料夾」URL | Check your Work Folders URL |
33575 | 輸入格式為 https://workfolders.contoso.com 的「工作資料夾」URL。 | Enter the Work Folders URL in the format https://workfolders.contoso.com. |
33576 | 是否要停止使用「工作資料夾」? | Do you want to stop using Work Folders? |
33577 | 停止使用「工作資料夾」之後,可以在此電腦上刪除「工作資料夾」所使用的資料夾。其他裝置上的檔案將不受影響,但是「工作資料夾」將不再與此電腦互相傳輸檔案。 | After you stop using Work Folders, you can delete the folder used by Work Folders on this PC. Files on your other devices won't be affected, but Work Folders will no longer transfer files to and from this PC. |
33584 | 連線至伺服器時發生問題 | There was a problem connecting to the server |
33586 | 加密「工作資料夾」時發生問題 | There was a problem encrypting Work Folders |
33587 | 若要繼續同步,請啟動「檔案總管」並移至儲存「工作資料夾」的資料夾 (例如,C:\Users\Dina\WorkFolders)、點選或按一下 [內容]、點選或按一下 [進階],然後清除 [壓縮內容,節省磁碟空間] 核取方塊 (若已選取該核取方塊)。接著,關閉「檔案總管」並關閉所有已開啟的檔案與應用程式。如果您持續收到此訊息,請寄送電子郵件給您組織的技術支援人員。 | To continue syncing, launch File Explorer and go to the folder storing Work Folders (for example, C:\Users\Dina\WorkFolders), tap or click Properties, then Advanced, and then clear the Compress contents to save disk space checkbox, if it's selected. Then close File Explorer and any open files or apps. If you continue to get this message, email your organization's tech support. |
33588 | 您的電腦需要鎖定畫面密碼 | Your PC requires a lock screen password |
33589 | 若要新增密碼,請移至 [設定] [帳戶] [登入選項],然後依照指示執行。 | To add a password, go to Settings, then Accounts, then Sign-in options, and then follow the instructions. |
33590 | 伺服器複寫用快取資料夾已滿 | The server staging folder is full |
33591 | 伺服器會清出一些空間,然後再試一次。 | The server will free up some space and then try again. |
33592 | 伺服器的空間不足。 | You're out of space on the server. |
33593 | 若要修正此問題,請從「工作資料夾」中移除一些檔案,或寄送電子郵件給您組織的技術支援人員,以要求更多空間。 | To fix this problem, remove some files from Work Folders or email your organization’s tech support to request more space. |
33601 | 您的組織要求必須加密「工作資料夾」,但此位置無法加密。請選擇其他位置。 | Your organization requires that Work Folders be encrypted, but this location is not encryptable. Choose a different location. |
33602 | 這個位置的可用空間不足 | This location doesn't have enough free space |
33603 | 請選擇不同的位置,或清出此磁碟機上 %1 的空間。「工作資料夾」無法使用已安裝 Windows 之磁碟機上最後幾 GB 的可用空間。 | Choose a different location or free up %1 of space on this drive. Work Folders can't use the last few gigabytes of free space on the drive where Windows is installed. |
33605 | 請選擇不同的位置,或清出此磁碟機上 %1 的空間。 | Choose a different location or free up %1 of space on this drive. |
33606 | 設定在 15 分鐘之後或之內關閉您的螢幕 | Set your screen to turn off after 15 minutes or less |
33607 | 若要變更螢幕的關閉時間,請依序移至 [設定]、[系統] 和 [電源與睡眠],然後將使用電池電力與插電兩種情況都設定為在 15 分鐘之後或之內關閉螢幕。 | To change when your screen turns off, go to Settings, then System, then Power & sleep, and then set the screen to turn off after 15 minutes or less when on battery power and when plugged in. |
33609 | 若要繼續設定,請啟動 [檔案總管],並移至儲存「工作資料夾」的資料夾 (例如,C:\Users\Dina\WorkFolders),然後依序點選或按一下 [內容] 和 [進階],再清除 [壓縮內容,節省磁碟空間] 核取方塊 (如果已選取)。接著關閉 [檔案總管] 與所有已開啟的檔案或應用程式。 | To continue setup, launch File Explorer and go to the folder storing Work Folders (for example, C:\Users\Dina\WorkFolders), tap or click Properties, then Advanced, and then clear the Compress contents to save disk space checkbox, if it's selected. Then close File Explorer and any open files or apps. |
33617 | 檔案已儲存在此位置 | Files are already stored in this location |
33618 | 若使用此位置,這些檔案將與您在伺服器上的工作檔案合併,並上傳到您的組織。 確定要使用此位置? |
If you use this location, these files will be merged with your work files on the server and uploaded to your organization. Are you sure you want to use this location? |
34051 | 選擇「工作資料夾」的位置 | Choose a location for Work Folders |
34052 | 輸入您的網域、使用者名稱和密碼 | Enter your domain, user name, and password |
File Description: | Microsoft (C) 工作資料夾控制台 |
File Version: | 10.0.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800) |
Company Name: | Microsoft Corporation |
Internal Name: | WorkfoldersControl |
Legal Copyright: | © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. |
Original Filename: | WorkfoldersControl.dll.mui |
Product Name: | Microsoft® Windows® Operating System |
Product Version: | 10.0.15063.0 |
Translation: | 0x404, 1200 |