If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Traditional) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
id |
Chinese (Traditional) |
English |
100 | 使用者帳戶控制 |
User Account Control |
102 | 開啟 |
On |
103 | 關閉 |
Off |
104 | 變更設定 |
Change settings |
105 | 選擇 UAC 層級 |
Choose your UAC level |
106 | 重新啟動這部電腦 |
Restart this computer |
107 | 開啟使用者帳戶控制的電腦最為安全。 |
Your computer is safest with User Account Control turned on. |
108 | 您必須重新啟動電腦,才能開啟使用者帳戶控制 |
You must restart your computer to turn on User Account Control |
109 | 您必須重新啟動電腦,才能關閉使用者帳戶控制 |
You must restart your computer to turn off User Account Control |
110 | 按一下以重新啟動這部電腦 |
Click to restart this computer |
111 | 變更 UAC 設定(&C) |
&Change UAC settings |
112 | 重新啟動這部電腦(&C) |
Restart this &computer |
200 | 立即重新啟動 |
Restart Now |
201 | 稍後重新啟動 |
Restart Later |
202 | 安全性與維護 |
Security and Maintenance |
203 | 重新啟動這部電腦,以開啟使用者帳戶控制 |
Restart this computer to turn on User Account Control |
204 | 重新啟動這部電腦,以關閉使用者帳戶控制 |
Restart this computer to turn off User Account Control |
205 | 重新啟動之前,請儲存任何開啟的檔案,並關閉所有程式。 |
Before restarting, save any open files and close all programs. |
206 | 您沒有權限可以重新啟動這部電腦。 |
You don't have permission to restart this computer. |
300 | 當應用程式嘗試變更電腦或 Windows 設定時,UAC 會通知您並詢問您是否允許變更。 |
UAC will notify you and ask you to approve changes to your computer or Windows settings. |
301 | UAC 一律會通知。 |
UAC will always notify. |
302 | 當應用程式嘗試變更電腦時,UAC 會通知您。 |
UAC will notify you when apps try to make changes to the computer. |
303 | 當應用程式嘗試變更電腦時,UAC 不會通知您。 |
UAC will never notify you when apps try to make changes to the computer. |
1400 | 停用應用程式以協助改進效能 |
Disable apps to help improve performance |
1402 | 您有 3 個以上的新應用程式會自動啟動並在背景執行。這樣可能會影響電腦速度。請開啟 [工作管理員] 以檢閱您的啟動應用程式並停用不想使用的應用程式。 |
You have 3 or more new apps that start automatically and run in the background. This might slow down your PC. Open Task Manager to review your startup apps and disable any that you don't use. |
1403 | 您有 3 個以上的新應用程式會自動啟動並在背景執行。這樣可能會影響電腦速度,而且會使得電池使用時間變短。請開啟 [工作管理員] 以檢閱您的啟動應用程式並停用不想使用的應用程式。 |
You have 3 or more new apps that start automatically and run in the background. This might slow down your PC and reduce battery life. Open Task Manager to review your startup apps and disable any that you don't use. |
1410 | 開啟工作管理員 |
Open Task Manager |