1 | 指紋 |
Fingerprint |
2 | 若要登入,請在指紋辨識器上掃描您的手指。 |
To sign in, scan your finger on the fingerprint reader. |
3 | 若要解除鎖定裝置,請在指紋辨識器上掃描您的手指。 |
To unlock your device, scan your finger on the fingerprint reader. |
5 | 在指紋辨識器上掃描您的手指。 |
Scan your finger on the fingerprint reader. |
6 | 需要您的 PIN 才能登入。 |
Your PIN is required to sign in. |
10 | %1!s!,您好 |
Hello %1!s! |
101 | Windows 無法讓您登入。 |
Windows couldn’t sign you in. |
110 | 您的裝置無法辨識您。請再試一次。 |
Your device is having trouble recognizing you. Please try again. |
111 | 無法辨識該指紋。請確認已在 Windows Hello 中設定您的指紋。 |
Couldn’t recognize that fingerprint. Make sure you’ve set up your fingerprint in Windows Hello. |
112 | 開始使用指紋登入之前,必須先設定 PIN。 |
Before you can start using your fingerprint to sign in, you have to set up a PIN. |
116 | 您的系統管理員目前停用了指紋登入。 |
Fingerprint sign-in is currently disabled by your administrator. |
143 | 請稍微向上移動您的手指。 |
Move your finger slightly higher. |
144 | 請稍微向下移動您的手指。 |
Move your finger slightly lower. |
145 | 請稍微向左移動您的手指。 |
Move your finger slightly to the left. |
146 | 請稍微向右移動您的手指。 |
Move your finger slightly to the right. |
147 | 手指掃過辨識器時請稍微放慢。 |
Move your finger more slowly across the reader. |
148 | 手指掃過辨識器時請稍微加快。 |
Move your finger more quickly across the reader. |
149 | 使用指紋辨識器時,請嘗試貼平放正您的手指。 |
Try holding your finger flat and straight when using the fingerprint reader. |
150 | 手指掃過指紋辨識器時請儘量按久一點。 |
Try using a longer stroke across the fingerprint reader. |
151 | 您的裝置無法辨識您。請確認感應器是否清潔。 |
Your device is having trouble recognizing you. Make sure your sensor is clean. |
152 | 已經有其他人在此裝置上登入。他們必須登出,您才能登入。 |
Someone is already signed in on this device. They need to sign out before you can sign in. |
154 | 抱歉,發生錯誤。請再試一次。 |
Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again. |
155 | Windows 無法連絡您的網域,因此無法使用您的指紋認證。請嘗試連線另一個網路 |
Windows could not use your fingerprint credentials because it could not contact your domain. Try connecting to another network |
156 | 另一個使用者已鎖定此裝置。若要登入,請按下 Esc,然後按一下 [切換使用者]。 |
Another user has locked this device. To sign in, press Esc, and then click Switch user. |
159 | 未針對此帳戶設定該指紋。 |
That fingerprint isn’t set up for this account. |
1011 | 指紋登入 |
Fingerprint sign-in |
1012 | 顯示名稱 |
Display name |
1013 | 使用者狀態 |
User status |
1014 | 指紋登入提示 |
Fingerprint sign-in prompt |
1015 | 目前密碼 |
Current password |
1016 | 新密碼 |
New password |
1017 | 確認密碼 |
Confirm password |
1018 | 確定 |
OK |