136 | 下一步 |
Next |
137 | 取消 |
Cancel |
138 | 重置 |
Reset |
139 | 关闭 |
Close |
140 | 开始 |
Start |
142 | 仅限安装了 Windows 的驱动器 |
Only the drive where Windows is installed |
143 | 所有驱动器 |
All drives |
144 | 向我显示将会受到影响的驱动器列表 |
Show me the list of drives that will be affected |
145 | 要删除所有驱动器中的全部文件吗? |
Do you want to remove all files from all drives? |
147 | 需要更多磁盘空间 |
Additional disk space needed |
148 | 若要释放磁盘空间,你可以执行以下操作: |
To free up disk space, you can: |
149 | 运行磁盘清理 |
Run Disk Cleanup |
150 | 将文件复制到外部设备,然后从这台电脑中删除这些文件 |
Copy your files to an external device and delete them from this PC |
151 | 卸载程序 |
Uninstall programs |
153 | 这不会需要太长的时间 |
This won’t take long |
155 | 选择一个选项 |
Choose an option |
156 | 始终针对工作区设置这台电脑 |
Keep this PC set up for your workplace |
157 | 是 |
Yes |
158 | 保存可让你的电脑使用工作区资源的预配包。 |
Saves provisioning packages that let your PC use workplace resources. |
159 | 否 |
No |
160 | 删除可让你的电脑使用工作区资源的预配包。 |
Removes provisioning packages that let your PC use workplace resources. |
161 | 警告! |
Warning! |
162 | 此电脑最近升级到 Windows 10。如果重置此电脑,你将无法撤消升级并回退到以前的 Windows 版本。 |
This PC was recently upgraded to Windows 10. If you Reset this PC, you won’t be able to undo the upgrade and go back to the previous version of Windows. |
163 | 准备就绪,可以重置这台电脑 |
Ready to reset this PC |
165 | 准备就绪,可以还原 |
Ready to restore |
166 | 从头开始 |
Fresh start |
167 | 让我们开始吧 |
Let's get started |
169 | 准备中 |
Getting things ready |
171 | 这需要一段时间,然后电脑将重启。 |
This will take a while and your PC will restart. |
173 | (%2!ws!)上还需要 %1!ws! 的可用磁盘空间。 |
An additional %1!ws! of free disk space is needed on (%2!ws!). |
179 | 请注意: BitLocker 驱动器加密将会临时暂停,直到此进程结束。 |
Note: BitLocker drive encryption will be temporarily suspended until the process is done. |
180 | 重要注意事项: 先接通电源,然后再启动电脑 |
Important: Plug in your PC before you start |
181 | 有其他用户登录到这台电脑 |
Other people are logged on to this PC |
182 | 要继续吗? 这将导致这些用户丢失未保存的数据。 |
Do you want to continue? This will cause them to lose unsaved data. |
183 | 还原 |
Restore |
189 | 这会删除电脑中的个人文件和应用,并将所有设置还原为默认设置。如果你使用文件历史记录,确认你最新的文件已复制到文件历史记录驱动器中。这需要几分钟时间,然后电脑将重启。 |
This will remove your personal files and apps from your PC and restore all settings to their defaults. If you use File History, make sure the latest versions of your files were copied to your File History drive before you proceed. This will take a few minutes and your PC will restart. |
190 | 注意: BitLocker 驱动器加密将被禁用。 |
Note: BitLocker drive encryption will be turned off. |
191 | 你的电脑有多个驱动器 |
Your PC has more than one drive |
192 | 如果选择删除所有驱动器中的文件,则以下驱动器将受到影响: |
If you choose to remove files from all drives, these drives will be affected: |
193 | 将受到影响的驱动器 |
Drives that will be affected |
194 | 未命名的驱动器 |
Unnamed drive |
195 | 我们无法在你的电脑使用电池供电时对其进行初始化。 |
We can’t reset your PC while it’s running on battery power. |
196 | 接通电脑电源 |
Plug in your PC |
197 | 未进行任何更改。 |
No changes were made. |
198 | 重置电脑时出现问题 |
There was a problem resetting your PC |
201 | 无法重置此电脑并保留你的文件 |
Cannot reset this PC and keep your files |
202 | 若要重置这台电脑并保留你的文件,用户、程序文件和 Windows 目录必须在同一个驱动器上。你可以选择重置这台电脑并删除所有内容,但应首先备份你的个人文件。 |
To reset this PC and keep your files, the Users, Program Files, and Windows directories need to be on the same drive. You can choose to reset this PC and remove everything instead, but you should back up your personal files first. |
203 | 还要清理这些驱动器吗? |
Do you want to clean the drives, too? |
204 | 删除文件并清理驱动器 |
Remove files and clean the drive |
205 | 这可能需要数小时,但会使他人不能轻易地恢复你的已删除文件。如果你要回收该电脑,请使用此选项。 |
This might take a few hours, but will make it harder for someone to recover your removed files. Use this if you’re recycling the PC. |
206 | 仅删除我的文件 |
Just remove my files |
207 | 这会更快,但安全性较差。如果你要保留该电脑,请使用此选项。 |
This is quicker, but less secure. Use this if you’re keeping the PC. |
211 | 这会删除电脑中的个人文件和应用,并将所有设置还原为默认设置。如果你使用文件历史记录,确认你最新的文件已复制到文件历史记录驱动器中。电脑将重启。 |
This will remove your personal files and apps from your PC and restore all settings to their defaults. If you use File History, make sure the latest versions of your files were copied to your File History drive before you proceed. Your PC will restart. |
214 | 无法重置你的电脑,因为它正在运行 Windows To Go。 |
Your PC can’t be reset because it’s running Windows To Go. |
215 | 无法初始化你的电脑,因为它正在运行 Windows To Go。 |
Your PC can’t be reset because it’s running Windows To Go. |
216 | 无法重置此电脑 |
We can’t reset this PC |
218 | 11;normal;none;Microsoft YaHei UI |
11;normal;none;Segoe UI |
219 | 删除文件时,你还可以清理驱动器,这样文件就不会被轻易恢复。此方法更加安全,但需花费较长的时间。 |
When you remove your files, you can also clean the drive so that the files can’t be recovered easily. This is more secure, but it takes much longer. |
247 | 找不到恢复环境 |
Could not find the recovery environment |
248 | 插入你的 Windows 安装或恢复介质,然后使用该介质重启你的电脑。 |
Insert your Windows installation or recovery media, and restart your PC with the media. |
253 | 这些应用将需要重新安装 |
These apps will need to be reinstalled |
254 | 查看应用列表。你需要光盘或文件,以便稍后重新安装这些应用。 |
Reveiw the list of apps. You’ll need the discs or files to reinstall them later. |
255 | 回退 |
Go back |
256 | 如果你仍然需要改进的搜索、安全性和启动功能,请随时返回 Windows 10。 |
If you end up missing improved search, security, and startup, come back to Windows 10 anytime. |
260 | 感谢试用 Windows 10 |
Thanks for trying Windows 10 |
261 | 回收磁盘空间 |
Reclaim disk space |
262 | 此功能将恢复用于存储 Windows 7 的磁盘空间。它将释放该磁盘空间,但此后你将无法再还原 Windows 7。 |
This will recover the disk space used to store Windows 7. It will free up that disk space, but you will no longer be able to restore Windows 7 after this. |
263 | 要删除 Windows 7 吗? |
Remove Windows 7? |
264 | 这样将会释放你电脑上的空间,但你将无法回退到 Windows 7。 |
This will free up space on your PC, but you won’t be able to go back to Windows 7. |
265 | 删除新帐户 |
Remove new accounts |
266 | 你需要先删除在最近一次升级后添加的所有用户帐户,然后才能回退到以前版本的 Windows。这些帐户需要完全删除,包括其个人资料。 |
Before you can go back to a previous version of Windows, you’ll need to remove any user accounts you added after your most recent upgrade. The accounts need to be completely removed, including their profiles. |
267 | 你已创建一个帐户(%2!ws!) |
You created one account (%2!ws!) |
268 | 你已创建 %1!ws! 个帐户(%2!ws!) |
You created %1!ws! accounts (%2!ws!) |
269 | 请转到“设置”“帐户”“其他用户”来删除这些帐户,然后再试一次。 |
Go to Settings Accounts Other people to remove these accounts, and then try again. |
270 | 移回帐户 |
Move accounts back |
271 | 回退到以前版本的 Windows 之前,你需要将你在最近一次的升级后移动的所有用户帐户放回其原先位置。 |
Before you can go back to a previous version of Windows, you’ll need to put any user accounts you moved after your most recent upgrade back in their original location. |
272 | 你已移动一个帐户(%2!ws!) |
You moved one account (%2!ws!) |
273 | 你已移动 %1!ws! 个帐户(%2!ws!) |
You moved %1!ws! accounts (%2!ws!) |
274 | 抱歉,但你无法回退 |
We’re sorry, but you can’t go back |
275 | 这台电脑上删除了降级到以前版本的 Windows 所需的文件。 |
The files we need to take you back to a previous version of Windows were removed from this PC. |
277 | 我们无法降级到以前版本的 Windows,因为缺少你在最近一次升级期间使用的 U 盘或其他外部驱动器。请插入该磁盘,然后重试。 |
We can’t take you back to a previous version of Windows because the USB flash drive or other external drive that was used during your most recent upgrade is missing. Please insert the disk and try again. |
279 | 我们无法让你降级到以前版本的 Windows,因为自升级起已超过一个月。 |
We can’t take you back to the previous version of Windows because it’s been more than a month since the upgrade. |
280 | 我的应用或设备在 Windows 10 上不起作用 |
My apps or devices don’t work on Windows 10 |
281 | 旧版本似乎更易于使用 |
Earlier builds seemed easier to use |
282 | Windows 7 似乎更易于使用 |
Windows 7 seemed easier to use |
283 | Windows 8 似乎更易于使用 |
Windows 8 seemed easier to use |
284 | Windows 8.1 似乎更易于使用 |
Windows 8.1 seemed easier to use |
285 | 旧版本的运行速度似乎更快 |
Earlier builds seemed faster |
286 | Windows 7 的运行速度似乎更快 |
Windows 7 seemed faster |
287 | Windows 8 的运行速度似乎更快 |
Windows 8 seemed faster |
289 | 旧版本似乎更可靠 |
Earlier builds seemed more reliable |
290 | Windows 7 似乎更可靠 |
Windows 7 seemed more reliable |
291 | Windows 8 似乎更可靠 |
Windows 8 seemed more reliable |
293 | 出于其他原因 |
For another reason |
294 | 你为何要回退? |
Why are you going back? |
296 | 告诉我们详细信息 |
Tell us more |
298 | 如果你要排除故障, |
If you’re up for troubleshooting, |
299 | 请与支持部门联系。 |
contact support. |
300 | 你需要了解的内容 |
What you need to know |
301 | 这可能需要一段时间,在完成之前,你将无法使用你的电脑。请插入你电脑的电源线,然后开启。 |
This might take a while and you won’t be able to use your PC until it’s done. Leave your PC plugged in and turned on. |
302 | 回退之后: |
After going back: |
303 | • 你将必须重新安装一些应用和程序。 |
• You’ll have to reinstall some apps and programs. |
304 | • 你将必须重新安装一些程序。 |
• You’ll have to reinstall some programs. |
306 | 不要被锁定 |
Don’t get locked out |
307 | 如果你使用了密码登录到 Windows 7,请确保你知道该密码。 |
If you used a password to sign in to Windows 7, make sure you know it. |
308 | 如果你使用密码登录到 Windows 8,请确保你知道它。 |
If you used a password to sign in to Windows 8, make sure you know it. |
309 | 如果你使用了密码登录到早期版本,请确保你知道该密码。 |
If you used a password to sign in to your previous build, make sure you know it. |
310 | 回退到 Windows 7 |
Go back to Windows 7 |
311 | 回退到 Windows 8 |
Go back to Windows 8 |
312 | 回退到早期版本 |
Go back to earlier build |
315 | 插入电脑的电源线 |
Plug in your PC |
316 | 你不能在只使用电池电源的情况下回退。请插入电脑的电源线,然后再试一次。 |
You can’t go back on battery power alone. Plug in your PC and then try again. |
323 | • |
• |
324 | 你的文件备份了吗?这不应影响你的文件,但最好是有所准备。 |
Are your files backed up? This shouldn’t affect them, but it’s best to be prepared. |
325 | 没有它,你将无法登录。 |
You won’t be able to sign in without it. |
326 | 我的应用或设备无法使用此版本 |
My apps or devices don’t work on this build |
327 | • 在升级到 Windows 10 以后,你将会丢失对设置所做的任何更改。 |
• You’ll lose any changes made to settings after the upgrade to Windows 10. |
328 | • 在安装最新版本以后,你将会丢失对设置所做的任何更改。 |
• You’ll lose any changes made to settings after installing the latest build. |
329 | 感谢你试用此版本 |
Thanks for trying out this build |
330 | 我们将安装下一个预览版本(如果已发布)。 |
We’ll install the next preview build when it’s available. |
331 | 旧版 Windows 似乎更易于使用 |
The old version of Windows seemed easier to use |
332 | Windows 8.1 似乎更快 |
Windows 8.1 seemed faster |
333 | 旧版 Windows 似乎更快 |
The old version of Windows seemed faster |
334 | Windows 8.1 似乎更可靠 |
Windows 8.1 seemed more reliable |
335 | 如果你使用过密码登录到 Windows 8.1,请确保你知道它。 |
If you used a password to sign in to Windows 8.1, make sure you know it. |
336 | 如果你使用过密码登录到旧版 Windows,请确保你知道它。 |
If you used a password to sign in to your previous version of Windows, make sure you know it. |
337 | 旧版 Windows 似乎更可靠 |
The old version of Windows seemed more reliable |
338 | 回退到 Windows 8.1 |
Go back to Windows 8.1 |
339 | 回退到旧版 Windows |
Go back to previous Windows |
340 | 释放一些空间,然后重试。 |
Free up some space and try again. |
341 | 若要回退,你需要在安装 Windows 的驱动器上有 %1!ws! MB 的可用空间。 |
To go back, you’ll need %1!ws! MB of free space on the drive where Windows is installed. |
342 | 若要回退,你需要在安装 Windows 的驱动器上有 %1!ws! GB 的可用空间。 |
To go back, you’ll need %1!ws! GB of free space on the drive where Windows is installed. |
344 | 你的组织策略不允许这样做。有关详细信息,请联系支持人员或 IT 部门。 |
Your organization’s policy doesn’t allow it. For more info, talk to your support person or IT department. |
345 | 无法获取有关更新的信息 |
Couldn’t get info on updates |
346 | 若要检查更新,请转到“设置”“更新和安全性”“Windows 更新”,然后选择“检查更新”。 |
To check for updates, go to Settings Update & Security Windows Update and select Check for updates. |
347 | 要检查更新吗? |
Check for updates? |
348 | 在返回之前,请尝试安装最新更新。这可能会修复你所遇到的 Windows 10 的问题。 |
Before you go back, try installing the latest updates. This might fix the problems you’re having with Windows 10. |
349 | 检查更新 |
Check for updates |
350 | 不,谢谢 |
No, thanks |
351 | 正在重置这台电脑 |
Resetting this PC |
352 | 正在做一些准备工作 %1!d!%% |
Getting a few things ready %1!d!%% |
353 | 此功能在安全模式下不可用 |
This feature is not available in Safe Mode |
354 | 若要重置此电脑,请正常启动 Windows 并重试,或者转到“高级启动”并选择“疑难解答”。 |
To reset this PC, start Windows normally and try again, or go to Advanced startup and select Troubleshoot. |
355 | 这将删除所有应用和程序,但 Windows 标配的那些应用和程序除外。你的制造商安装的所有应用商店应用也将保留。你的设备还将更新到 Windows 的最新版本。你的个人文件和一些 Windows 设置将保留。 |
This will remove all apps and programs, except those that come standard with Windows. Any store apps installed by your manufacturer will also be kept. Your device will also be updated to the latest version of Windows. Your personal files and some Windows settings will be kept. |
357 | 保存你的工作,并且将你的设备保持插入和打开 |
Save your work and leave your device plugged in and turned on |
358 | 这将需要一点时间,你的设备将重启数次 |
This will take a while and your device will restart several times |
359 | 在正在刷新 Windows 时将无法使用你的设备,但一旦你的设备就绪后我们将通知你 |
You won't be able to use your device while refreshing Windows, but we will let you know once it's ready |
360 | 根据不同的设备,此过程可能需要 20 分钟或更长时间。 |
This process could take 20 minutes or longer depending on your device. |
361 | 正在恢复电脑 |
Refreshing your PC |
362 | 这将删除你安装的所有应用和程序。你的设备还将更新到 Windows 的最新版本。你的个人文件和一些 Windows 设置将保留。 |
This will remove all apps and programs you installed. Your device will also be updated to the latest version of Windows. Your personal files and some Windows settings will be kept. |