File name: | usercpl.dll.mui |
Size: | 28672 byte |
MD5: | e0b7298dd5a082b55448f68c2773ea7e |
SHA1: | 5e5868ba6ab8edf9cd84b106c6a2da197bd8ce82 |
SHA256: | d73eb14707a1322797d11e7bb19762a58ae69582d706eb7fe02f8f20f83a1c3c |
Operating systems: | Windows 10 |
Extension: | MUI |
If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Traditional) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
id | Chinese (Traditional) | English |
---|---|---|
1 | 使用者帳戶 | User Accounts |
2 | 為共用這部電腦的人變更使用者帳戶設定和密碼。 | Change user account settings and passwords for people who share this computer. |
3 | 按這裡輸入 | Click here to type |
4 | 變更這個人的帳戶資訊,例如帳戶類型、名稱、密碼或圖片,或刪除這個帳戶。 | Change this person’s account information, such as the account type, name, password, or picture, or delete this account. |
5 | 變更來賓帳戶圖片或避免來賓存取這部電腦。 | Change the guest account picture or prevent guest access to this computer. |
6 | 讓在這部電腦上沒有使用者帳戶的人可以存取電腦。 | Provide computer access for people without a user account on this computer. |
7 | 歡迎畫面會顯示在此電腦上擁有使用者帳戶之每個人的名稱。當您啟動電腦或是切換使用者時,這個畫面就會出現。 | The Welcome screen shows the names of everyone with a user account for this computer. This screen appears when you start the computer or switch users. |
8 | 在 [開始] 功能表中,您可以選擇一項電腦活動,例如閱讀新的電子郵件訊息或瀏覽網路。此功能表可依這台電腦的使用者需求個人化。 | In the Start menu you can choose a computer activity, such as reading new e-mail messages or browsing the Web. This menu is personalized for everyone who shares this computer. |
9 | 密碼提示可以幫助您想起您的密碼。 | A password hint can help you remember your password. |
10 | 密碼提示可以幫助這個人記起他/她的密碼。 | A password hint can help this person remember his or her password. |
11 | Windows 無法開啟使用者帳戶控制台。 | Windows cannot open the User Accounts control panel. |
12 | 無法辨識目前的使用者帳戶。請重新啟動電腦,再開啟使用者帳戶。 | The current user account is not recognized. Restart the computer and then open User Accounts. |
13 | 您所輸入的密碼不符,請在兩個方塊中重新輸入密碼。 | The passwords you typed do not match. Please retype the new password in both boxes. |
14 | 您輸入的密碼錯誤。請重新輸入您目前的密碼。 | The password you typed is incorrect. Please retype your current password. |
15 | 您輸入的密碼不符合密碼原則的要求。請嘗試較長或較複雜的密碼。 | The password you entered doesn’t meet password policy requirements. Try one that’s longer or more complex. |
16 | Windows 無法變更密碼。 | Windows cannot change the password. |
17 | Windows 無法移除密碼。密碼及 (或) 帳戶原則要求帳戶必須要有密碼。 | Windows cannot remove the password. Password and/or account policies require the account to have a password. |
18 | 使用者名稱不能包含下列字元: / \ [ ] " : ; | + = , ? * % @ 請輸入不同的名稱。 |
User names can’t contain the following characters: / \ [ ] " : ; | + = , ? * % @ Please enter a different name. |
19 | 無法使用該帳戶名稱,因為它是已保留的名稱。 請輸入不同的名稱。 |
The account name cannot be used because it is a reserved name. Please enter a different name. |
20 | 使用者名稱不能與電腦名稱相同。 請輸入其他名稱。 |
The user name cannot be the same as the computer name. Please type a different name. |
21 | 指定的群組不存在。 | The specified group does not exist. |
22 | 已有一個同名的帳戶 “%s” 存在。請輸入其他名稱。 | An account named “%s” already exists. Type a different name. |
23 | 指定的圖片類型不明或不正確。請選取其他圖片。 | The specified picture is an unknown type or is not valid. Select a different picture. |
24 | 沒有可用的照相機或掃描器。請確定相機已經連接,電源已經開啟後,再試一次。 | No camera or scanner is available. Make sure the camera is connected and is turned on, and then try again. |
30 | 此使用者已登入。您必須先切換到該帳戶並登出,才能將它刪除。如果您未執行以上步驟而繼續,則會有資料遺失的風險。是否仍要繼續? | This user is signed in. Before you delete this account, you should switch to it and sign out. If you continue without doing this, there is a risk of data loss. Do you still want to continue? |
31 | 來賓帳戶已登入。您必須先切換到來賓帳戶並登出,才能將它關閉。 | The Guest account is signed in. Before you can turn off the Guest account, you must switch to it and sign out. |
34 | Windows 無法刪除目前已登入的帳戶。 | Windows can’t delete an account that is currently signed in. |
37 | 受密碼保護 | Password protected |
38 | 來賓帳戶 | Guest account |
39 | 標準 | Standard |
40 | 不明的帳戶類型 | Unknown account type |
41 | Administrator | Administrator |
42 | 來賓帳戶已經啟動 | Guest account is on |
43 | 來賓帳戶已經關閉 | Guest account is off |
44 | Windows 無法移除密碼。 | Windows cannot remove the password. |
46 | 由於帳戶限制,無法執行此動作。請連絡您的系統管理員。 | This action cannot be performed due to an account restriction. Please contact your administrator. |
47 | 本機帳戶 | Local Account |
48 | 建立新帳戶 | Create New Account |
49 | 變更帳戶 | Change an Account |
51 | 重新命名帳戶 | Rename Account |
52 | 啟動來賓帳戶 | Turn on Guest Account |
53 | 變更來賓選項 | Change Guest Options |
54 | 管理帳戶 | Manage Accounts |
55 | 變更您的名稱 | Change Your Name |
56 | 刪除帳戶 | Delete Account |
57 | 刪除確認 | Confirm Deletion |
58 | 變更密碼 | Change Password |
59 | 變更帳戶類型 | Change Account Type |
60 | 變更您的密碼 | Change Your Password |
62 | 建立密碼 | Create Password |
63 | 建立您的密碼 | Create Your Password |
64 | 移除密碼 | Remove Password |
65 | 移除您的密碼 | Remove Your Password |
66 | 變更您的帳戶類型 | Change Your Account Type |
67 | Windows 無法開啟進階選項對話方塊。 | Windows failed to start the advanced options dialog. |
68 | Windows 已在使用該名稱。請輸入其他使用者名稱。 | Windows is already using that name. Please enter a different user name. |
69 | 使用者帳戶圖片 | User account picture |
70 | 使用者帳戶磚 | User account tile |
71 | 使用者帳戶控制台 | User Accounts Control Panel |
72 | 需要系統管理員權限 | Administrator privileges required |
73 | 新密碼 | New password |
74 | 確認新密碼 | Confirm new password |
75 | 輸入密碼提示 | Type a password hint |
76 | 目前密碼 | Current password |
78 | 新帳戶名稱 | New account name |
79 | 說明 | Help |
80 | 影像檔 (*.bmp,*.gif,*.jpg,*.png)|*.bmp;*.dib;*.gif;*.jpg;*.jpe;*.jpeg;*.png;*.rle|點陣圖 (*.bmp,*.dib,*.rle)|*.bmp;*.dib;*.rle|GIF (*.gif)|*.gif|JPEG (*.jpg)|*.jpg|PNG (*.png)|*.png|所有檔案 (*.*)|* | Image Files (*.bmp,*.gif,*.jpg,*.png)|*.bmp;*.dib;*.gif;*.jpg;*.jpe;*.jpeg;*.png;*.rle|Bitmap (*.bmp,*.dib,*.rle)|*.bmp;*.dib;*.rle|GIF (*.gif)|*.gif|JPEG (*.jpg)|*.jpg|PNG (*.png)|*.png|All Files (*.*)|* |
81 | 此電腦上已經有使用此 Microsoft 帳戶的帳戶。 | An account using this Microsoft account already exists on this PC. |
82 | 無法變更您的帳戶,因為此電腦上已經有使用此電子郵件地址的帳戶。 | We couldn’t change your account because there’s already an account on this PC with this email address. |
91 | 此程式已由群組原則封鎖。如需詳細資訊,請連絡您的系統管理員。 | This program is blocked by group policy. For more information, contact your system administrator. |
92 | 使用者帳戶相關工作窗格 | User Accounts Related Tasks Pane |
93 | 使用者帳戶主要工作窗格 | User Accounts Main Task Pane |
94 | 使用者清單 | List of users |
100 | 建立一張密碼重設磁片 | Create a password reset disk |
101 | 連結線上識別碼 | Link online IDs |
102 | 管理您的檔案加密憑證 | Manage your file encryption certificates |
103 | 設定進階使用者設定檔內容 | Configure advanced user profile properties |
104 | 變更我的環境變數 | Change my environment variables |
105 | 家長監護服務 | Family Safety |
106 | 管理您的認證 | Manage your credentials |
121 | 使用者名稱或密碼不正確。請再試一次。 | The username or password is incorrect. Please try again. |
122 | Windows 無法建立帳戶。 | Windows could not create the account. |
123 | 請輸入使用者名稱及密碼。 | Please enter a username and a password. |
130 | 新增使用者 | Add a user |
140 | 建立本機帳戶 | Create a local account |
141 | 新增網域帳戶 | Add a domain account |
143 | 建立新的本機帳戶 | Create your new local account |
144 | 輸入下列資訊以建立本機帳戶。 | Enter the following information to create a local account. |
145 | 輸入某個使用者的使用者名稱和網域,以給予該使用者使用此電腦的權限。 | Enter someone’s user name and domain to give that person permission to use this computer. |
146 | 確認密碼 | Confirm password |
147 | 必要 | Required |
148 | 使用者名稱必須含有可見的字元 | The user name must contain visible characters |
149 | 使用者名稱不能包含下列字元: " / \ [ ] : | + = ; , ? * % |
The user name cannot contain these characters: " / \ [ ] : | + = ; , ? * % |
150 | 密碼不相符 | The passwords do not match |
151 | 新密碼與確認密碼不相符。請在兩個方塊中輸入相同的密碼。 | The new password and the confirmation password do not match. Type the same password in both boxes. |
152 | 必須輸入密碼提示 | A password hint is required |
153 | 請輸入密碼提示。 | Please enter a password hint. |
154 | 指定的帳戶名稱無效,因為已經有相同名稱的帳戶。請輸入其他名稱。 | The specified account name is not valid, because there is already an account with that name. Please type a different name. |
155 | 使用者名稱已經存在 | The user name already exists |
156 | 請輸入有效的網域 | Please enter a valid domain |
158 | 其他 Windows 帳戶選項 | Other Windows account options |
159 | 使用者名稱: | User name: |
160 | 您即將完成 | You’re almost done |
161 | 下列使用者將能登入此電腦並存取系統資源。 | The following user will be able to sign in to this PC and access system resources. |
162 | 您要授與這位使用者哪種存取權層級? | What level of access do you want to grant this user? |
163 | 範例: [email protected] | Example: [email protected] |
164 | 無效的電子郵件地址 | Invalid email address |
169 | %s: | %s: |
170 | 允許您網域的成員使用此電腦。 | Allow a member of your domain to use this computer. |
171 | 線上帳戶允許使用者在多台電腦上存取他們的喜好設定。 | Online accounts allow users to access their preferences on multiple computers. |
172 | 本機帳戶只能使用此電腦。 | Local accounts can only use this computer. |
173 | 您要將哪種類型的使用者帳戶新增至此電腦? | What type of user account do you want to add to this computer? |
174 | 新增 %s | Add a %s |
175 | 輸入現有線上帳戶的電子郵件地址,以將它們新增至此電腦。 | Enter the email address of an existing online account to add them to this computer. |
176 | 建立新的 %s | Create a new %s |
179 | 確認現有密碼 | Confirm existing password |
180 | 首先,確認您目前的密碼。 | First, confirm your current password. |
182 | 輸入您的 Windows 密碼 | Enter your Windows password |
183 | 輸入您的 %s 密碼 | Enter your %s password |
184 | 密碼不正確 | Incorrect password |
185 | 您輸入的密碼不正確。 | The password you entered is incorrect. |
186 | 變更為線上帳戶 | Change to an online account |
187 | 連結到線上帳戶 | Connect to an online account |
193 | 下次登入 Windows 時,請使用您 Microsoft 帳戶的電子郵件地址和密碼,如下所示。 | The next time you sign in to Windows, use the email address and password of your Microsoft account, shown below. |
194 | 即將把您的網域帳戶連結到您的 Microsoft 帳戶。您可能需要登出,所選取的設定才會生效。 | You are about to connect your domain account to your Microsoft account. The settings that you selected might not take effect until you sign out. |
195 | 切換至本機帳戶 | Switch to a local account |
196 | 中斷我的網域帳戶連結 | Disconnect my domain account |
197 | 中斷我的網域帳戶與我的線上帳戶之間的連結 | Disconnect my domain account from my online account |
198 | 中斷網域帳戶的連結之後,您將無法再存取您的線上識別碼所提供的資料和設定。 如果您未來想要還原這些功能,請重新連結您的帳戶。 |
When you disconnect your domain account, you will lose access to data and settings provided by your Online ID. If you want to restore these capabilities in the future, you can reconnect your account. |
199 | 下次登入 Windows 時,請使用剛才建立的本機帳戶。 | The next time you sign in to Windows, use the local account you just created. |
200 | 系統不會刪除您的 Microsoft 帳戶,但您將無法再使用該帳戶來登入 Windows。請輸入下列資訊以切換至本機帳戶。 | Your Microsoft account won’t be deleted, but you will no longer use it to sign in to Windows. Enter the following information to switch to a local account. |
201 | 將此帳戶變更為本機帳戶 | Change this account to a local account |
202 | 使用本機帳戶時,您將無法利用電子郵件地址登入 Windows。您將無法使用 Windows 的進階功能,例如同步您的設定。 您可以隨時切換回 Microsoft 帳戶。 |
With a local account, you won’t sign in to Windows with your e-mail address. You will not be able to use advanced capabilities of Windows such as syncing your settings. You can switch back to a Microsoft account at any time. |
203 | 無法建立使用者帳戶。代碼: 0x%1!x! | Failed to create the user account. Code: 0x%1!x! |
204 | 使用者帳戶 “%1” 不存在。 請檢查名稱與網域,然後再試一次。 |
The user account “%1” does not exist. Please check the name and domain and try again. |
205 | 無法新增 %1。 此網域使用者在此電腦上已有一個帳戶。 |
Could not add %1. This domain user already has an account on this machine. |
207 | 電腦無法與網域通訊。請稍後再試一次,或連絡您的網域系統管理員。 | This PC is having problems communicating with the domain. Try again later, or contact your domain administrator. |
208 | 使用者名稱不能包含 @ 符號。 想要讓此使用者改用電子郵件地址登入? 請建立 Microsoft 帳戶。 |
The user name can’t contain the @ symbol. Want this person to sign in with an email address instead? Create a Microsoft account. |
209 | 刪除 %username% 的帳戶之前,Windows 可以儲存下列資料夾的內容: [桌面]、[文件]、[我的最愛]、[音樂]、[圖片] 與 [視訊]。將刪除 %username% 在此電腦上的所有其他檔案。 與 %username% 之 Microsoft 帳戶關聯的資訊仍保留在線上,因此可以使用其 Microsoft 帳戶與密碼來存取。 |
Before you delete %username%’s account, Windows can save the contents of the following folders: Desktop, Documents, Favorites, Music, Pictures and Videos. All of %username%’s other files on this PC will be deleted. The information associated with %username%’s Microsoft account still exists online and can be accessed using his, or her, Microsoft account and password. |
220 | 部分設定是由系統管理員所管理。為什麼我無法變更某些設定? | Some settings are managed by your system administrator. Why can’t I change some settings? |
221 | 您是使用漫遊使用者設定檔登入。目前無法使用漫遊選項。 | You are signed in with a roaming user profile. Roaming options are currently unavailable. |
222 | Windows 正在以安全模式執行。目前無法使用漫遊選項。 | Windows is running in safe mode. Roaming options are currently unavailable. |
223 | 您是使用暫存設定檔登入。目前無法使用漫遊選項。 | You are signed in with a temporary profile. Roaming options are currently unavailable. |
230 | 重設安全性原則 | Reset Security Policies |
231 | 重設原則 | Reset Policies |
232 | 取消 | Cancel |
233 | 重設此電腦上的安全性原則? | Reset Security Policies on this PC? |
234 | 重設此電腦上的安全性原則會使得 Windows 無法強制執行此電腦上安裝之應用程式所需的原則。這可能是電子郵件應用程式、管理應用程式或其他應用程式。原則可能包括最低密碼需求、在電腦維持非使用狀態一段時間後予以鎖定,以及強制執行有限的登入失敗次數。 | Resetting the security policies on this PC will prevent Windows from enforcing policies required by an app installed on this PC. This might be an email app, management app, or another app. The policies might include minimum password requirements, locking the PC after a period of inactivity, and enforcing a limited number of sign-in attempts. |
1100 | 標準(&S) | &Standard |
1101 | 系統管理員(&A) | &Administrator |
1108 | 變更您的使用者帳戶 | Make changes to your user account |
1109 | 變更您的帳戶名稱 | Change your account name |
1110 | 為您的帳戶建立密碼 | Create a password for your account |
1115 | 管理其他帳戶 | Manage another account |
1116 | 管理使用者帳戶 | Manage User Accounts |
1117 | 若要變更您的密碼,請按下 Ctrl+Alt+Del 並選取 [變更密碼]。 | To change your password, press Ctrl+Alt+Del and select Change a password. |
1119 | 變更 %username% 的帳戶 | Make changes to %username%'s account |
1120 | 變更名稱 | Change Name |
1128 | 新增使用者帳戶 | Add a user account |
1129 | 來賓帳戶需要哪些變更? | What do you want to change about the guest account? |
1130 | 關閉來賓帳戶 | Turn off the guest account |
1133 | 此名稱會出現在歡迎畫面與開始畫面上。 | This name will appear on the Welcome screen and on the Start screen. |
1142 | 輸入 %username% 帳戶的新帳戶名稱 | Type a new account name for %username%'s account |
1145 | 您要啟用來賓帳戶嗎? | Do you want to turn on the guest account? |
1146 | 如果您選擇啟動來賓帳戶,那麼沒有帳戶的使用者便可以使用它來登入電腦。但是來賓使用者無法存取受密碼保護的檔案、資料夾或設定值。 | If you turn on the guest account, people who do not have an account can use the guest account to log on to the computer. Password-protected files, folders, or settings are not accessible to guest users. |
1147 | 啟動 | Turn On |
1148 | 選擇要變更的使用者 | Choose the user you would like to change |
1151 | 設定家長監護服務 | Set up Family Safety |
1155 | 輸入一個新的帳戶名稱 | Type a new account name |
1157 | 您要保留 %username% 的檔案嗎? | Do you want to keep %username%'s files? |
1158 | 刪除 %username% 的帳戶之前,Windows 可以自動將 %username% 之 [桌面]、 [文件]、[我的最愛]、[音樂]、[圖片] 和 [視訊] 資料夾的內容儲存到您桌面上名為 [%username%] 的新資料夾。然而,Windows 無法儲存 %username% 的電子郵件訊息及其他設定。 | Before you delete %username%'s account, Windows can automatically save the contents of %username%'s desktop and Documents, Favorites, Music, Pictures and Videos folders to a new folder called '%username%' on your desktop. However, Windows cannot save %username%'s e-mail messages and other settings. |
1159 | 刪除檔案 | Delete Files |
1160 | 保留檔案 | Keep Files |
1161 | 您確定要刪除 %username% 的帳戶嗎? | Are you sure you want to delete %username%'s account? |
1162 | 您正在刪除帳戶,但是保留了檔案。 | You are deleting the account, but keeping the files. |
1163 | %username% 將無法在登入此電腦,而且會刪除 %username% 的所有設定。然而,%username% 的檔案會儲存在您桌面上名為 [%username%] 的資料夾中。 | %username% will no longer be able to log on, and all of %username%'s settings will be deleted. However, %username%'s files will be saved on your desktop in a folder called '%username%' |
1165 | 變更 %username% 的密碼 | Change %username%'s password |
1166 | 您正要重設 %username% 的密碼。如果您這樣做,%username% 將會喪失其所有網站或網路資源的個人憑證與密碼。 | You are resetting the password for %username%. If you do this, %username% will lose all personal certificates and stored passwords for Web sites or network resources. |
1167 | 您正要變更 %username% 的密碼。如果您這樣做,%username% 將會喪失其所有網站或網路資源的 EFS 加密檔案、個人憑證與密碼。 | You are changing the password for %username%. If you do this, %username% will lose all EFS-encrypted files, personal certificates, and stored passwords for Web sites or network resources. |
1172 | 若您的密碼包含大寫字母,則您每次登入時輸入的字母大小寫也必須相同。 | If your password contains capital letters, they must be typed the same way every time you log on. |
1174 | 每個使用這部電腦的人都能看見密碼提示。 | The password hint will be visible to everyone who uses this computer. |
1182 | 為 %username% 的帳戶建立密碼 | Create a password for %username%'s account |
1183 | 您正在為 %username% 建立密碼。 | You are creating a password for %username%. |
1184 | 如果您這樣做,%username% 將會喪失其所有網站或網路資源的 EFS 加密檔案、個人憑證與密碼。 | If you do this, %username% will lose all EFS-encrypted files, personal certificates and stored passwords for Web sites or network resources. |
1192 | 您確定要移除您的密碼嗎? | Are you sure you want to remove your password? |
1193 | 若移除您的密碼,其他人可以取得您帳戶的存取權並變更設定。 | If you remove your password, other people can gain access to your account and change settings. |
1195 | 如果您忘記您的密碼,您可以使用密碼重設磁片。 | If you have forgotten your password, you can use the password reset floppy disk. |
1197 | 為 %username% 選擇新的帳戶類型 | Choose a new account type for %username% |
1198 | 標準帳戶可以使用大部分的軟體,並可變更不會影響此電腦上的其他使用者或安全性的系統設定。 | Standard accounts can use most software and change system settings that don’t affect other users or the security of this PC. |
1199 | 系統管理員擁有對電腦的完整控制權。他們可以變更任何設定,以及存取儲存在電腦上的所有檔案與程式。 | Administrators have complete control over the PC. They can change any settings and access all of the files and programs stored on the PC. |
1200 | 選取您的新帳戶類型 | Select your new account type |
1203 | 您無法變更您的帳戶類型,因為您擁有此電腦上唯一的系統管理員帳戶。您必須先將另一個使用者變成系統管理員,才能變更您的帳戶。 | You can’t change your account type because you have the only administrator account on this PC. You must make another user an administrator before you can change your account. |
1206 | 為何建議使用標準帳戶? | Why is a standard account recommended? |
1207 | Windows 將會刪除 %username% 的所有檔案,然後刪除 %username% 的帳戶。 | Windows will delete all of %username%'s files, and then delete %username%'s account. |
1213 | 變更使用者帳戶控制設定 | Change User Account Control settings |
1216 | 變更帳戶名稱 | Change the account name |
1226 | 如果密碼包含大寫字母,每次都要輸入相同的大寫字母。 | If the password contains capital letters, they must be typed the same way every time. |
1245 | 名稱(&N): | &Name: |
1246 | 密碼(&P): | &Password: |
1262 | 密碼提示(&H): | Password &hint: |
1263 | 網域(&D): | &Domain: |
1264 | 瀏覽(&R)... | B&rowse... |
1265 | 按一下 | click |
1270 | 其他(&O): | &Other: |
1271 | 其他帳戶群組 | Other Account Groups |
1296 | 在 [電腦設定] 中變更我的帳戶 | Make changes to my account in PC settings |
1297 | 在 [電腦設定] 中新增使用者 | Add a new user in PC settings |
1536 | 確定 | OK |
1538 | 選取要和您一同漫遊的設定 | Select which of your settings you want to roam with you |
1539 | 當您使用連結的密碼登入不同的電腦和裝置時,您所在乎的個人設定將和您一同漫遊,並且自動可供使用。 | When you use your connected password to log on to different computers and devices, the personal settings you care about will travel with you and automatically be available. |
1540 | 深入了解連結的密碼和漫遊 | Learn more about connected passwords and roaming |
1542 | 要漫遊的設定 | Settings to roam |
1543 | 個人化 | Personalization |
1544 | 桌面背景影像,玻璃色彩 | Desktop background image, glass color |
1545 | 協助工具 | Accessibility |
1546 | 輕鬆存取控制台、放大鏡、螢幕小鍵盤、朗讀程式及語音辨識設定 | Ease of access control panel, magnifier, on screen keyboard, narrator, and speech recognition settings |
1547 | 語言設定 | Language Settings |
1548 | 語言設定檔、文字預測喜好設定及 IME 字典 | Language profile, text prediction preferences, and IME dictionary |
1549 | 應用程式設定 | Application Settings |
1550 | 應用程式設定和搜尋歷程記錄 | Application settings and search history |
1551 | Windows 設定 | Windows Settings |
1552 | 工作列、總管、搜尋及滑鼠設定 | Taskbar, Explorer, search, and mouse settings |
1553 | 認證 | Credentials |
1554 | 無線網路設定檔和儲存的網站認證 | Wireless network profiles and saved website credentials |
1555 | 網路選項 | Network options |
1556 | 在付費網路上啟用漫遊 | Enable roaming on paid networks |
1557 | 在低頻寬網路上啟用漫遊 | Enable roaming on low bandwidth |
2101 | 使用者 | Users |
2102 | 變更您的帳戶或新增帳戶。 | Change your account or add new ones. |
2152 | 正在載入頁面 | Page loading |
2154 | 您的帳戶 | Your account |
2155 | 您的帳戶資訊 | Your account information |
2158 | 若要變更您的密碼,請按下 Ctrl+Alt+Del 並選擇 [變更密碼] | To change your password, press Ctrl+Alt+Del and choose Change a password |
2159 | 登入選項 | Sign-in options |
2160 | 建立圖片密碼 | Create a picture password |
2161 | 變更圖片密碼 | Change picture password |
2162 | 移除 | Remove |
2163 | 您可以使用電子郵件地址做為 Microsoft 帳戶來登入 Windows。您可以隨處存取檔案與相片、同步設定,以及執行其他動作。 | You can use your email address as a Microsoft account to sign in to Windows. You’ll be able to access files and photos anywhere, sync settings, and more. |
2164 | 切換至 Microsoft 帳戶 | Switch to a Microsoft account |
2165 | 將您的網域帳戶連結到您的 Microsoft 帳戶以同步電腦設定。 | Connect your domain account to your Microsoft account to sync PC settings. |
2166 | 連結您的 Microsoft 帳戶 | Connect your Microsoft account |
2167 | 此網域帳戶已連結到 %1 | This domain account is connected to %1 |
2168 | 中斷您的 Microsoft 帳戶連結 | Disconnect your Microsoft account |
2169 | 其他使用者 | Other users |
2171 | 其他帳戶資訊 | Other account information |
2172 | 管理使用者 | Manage users |
2174 | 建立 PIN | Create a PIN |
2175 | 變更 PIN | Change PIN |
2177 | 已連結到 Microsoft 帳戶。 | Connected to a Microsoft account. |
2178 | 以系統管理員的身分登入,以新增使用者至此電腦。 | Sign in as an administrator to add users to this PC. |
2179 | 管理網域使用者 | Manage domain users |
2180 | 部分設定是由系統管理員所管理。 | Some settings are managed by your system administrator. |
2181 | 若顯示器關閉超過下列時間,恢復時必須輸入密碼 | Require a password after the display is off for |
2182 | 此電腦上的安全性原則導致您無法選擇某些選項。 | Security policies on this PC are preventing you from choosing some options. |
2183 | 您的電腦電源設定導致某些選項無法顯示。 | Your PC’s power settings are preventing some options from being shown. |
2184 | 延遲鎖定清單 | Delay lock list |
2185 | 具有密碼的使用者在喚醒此電腦時一律必須輸入密碼。 | Any user who has a password must enter it when waking this PC. |
2186 | 具有密碼的使用者在喚醒此電腦時不需要輸入密碼。 | Any user who has a password doesn’t need to enter it when waking this PC. |
2187 | 喚醒您的電腦時必須輸入密碼。若要變更此設定,請以系統管理員的身分登入。 | You need to enter a password when waking your PC. Sign in as an administrator to change this setting. |
2188 | 喚醒您的電腦時不需要輸入密碼。若要變更此設定,請以系統管理員的身分登入。 | You don’t need to enter a password when waking your PC. Sign in as an administrator to change this setting. |
2189 | 具有密碼的使用者在喚醒此電腦時一律必須輸入密碼。若要變更此設定,請開啟 [控制台] 並選擇 [關機選項]。 | Any user who has a password must enter it when waking this PC. To change this setting, open Control Panel and choose Power Options. |
2190 | 具有密碼的使用者在喚醒此電腦時不需要輸入密碼。若要變更此設定,請開啟 [控制台] 並選擇 [關機選項]。 | Any user who has a password doesn’t need to enter it when waking this PC. To change this setting, open Control Panel and choose Power Options. |
2191 | 變更 | Change |
2192 | 此電腦上沒有其他使用者。 | There are no other users on this PC. |
2193 | 您可以切換至本機帳戶,但您的設定將無法在您使用的電腦之間同步。 | You can switch to a local account, but your settings won’t sync between the PCs you use. |
2195 | 在安全模式中無法使用某些設定。 | Some settings are not available in safe mode. |
2196 | + | + |
2197 | 30;Semibold;None;Segoe UI | 30;Semibold;None;Segoe UI |
2198 | 若要變更您的密碼,請按下 Ctrl+Alt+Del。 | To change your password, press Ctrl+Alt+Del. |
2199 | 若要變更您的密碼,請長按 Windows 鍵,然後按下開啟/關閉按鈕。 | To change your password, press and hold the Windows button and then press the power button. |
2200 | 移除圖片密碼 | Remove picture password |
2201 | 移除 PIN | Remove PIN |
2202 | 更新我的 Microsoft 帳戶 | Update my Microsoft account |
2203 | 您的帳戶沒有密碼。需要密碼才能設定 PIN 或圖片密碼。 | Your account doesn’t have a password. A password is required to set up a PIN or a picture password. |
2204 | 此電腦上的安全性原則導致您無法變更此設定。 | Security policies on this PC are preventing you from changing this setting. |
2210 | 一律必須輸入密碼 | Always require a password |
2211 | 1 分鐘 | 1 minute |
2212 | 2 分鐘 | 2 minutes |
2213 | 3 分鐘 | 3 minutes |
2214 | 5 分鐘 | 5 minutes |
2215 | 10 分鐘 | 10 minutes |
2216 | 15 分鐘 | 15 minutes |
2217 | 一律不需要密碼 | Never require a password |
2901 | 您需要使用最新的 Microsoft 帳戶密碼登入。 | You need to sign in with your most recent Microsoft account password. |
2902 | 登入 | Sign in |
2903 | 您的電子郵件地址已變更。請使用新的電子郵件地址重新登入,以更新您在此電腦上的 Microsoft 帳戶。 | Your email address has changed. Sign in again with your new email address to update your Microsoft account on this PC. |
2904 | 登出 | Sign out |
2905 | 若要完成此 Microsoft 帳戶的設定,您需要家長的權限。 | To finish setting up this Microsoft account, you need a parent’s permission. |
2906 | 徵求家長同意 | Ask a parent |
2907 | 您的 Microsoft 帳戶已過期。 | Your Microsoft account has expired. |
2908 | 更新您的帳戶 | Update your account |
2909 | 為協助保護此帳戶的安全,我們需要您確認這是您的帳戶。 | To help keep this account secure, we need to verify that it’s yours. |
2910 | 驗證 | Verify |
2911 | 我們需要確認這是您的電子郵件地址。請檢查您信箱,並尋找來自 Microsoft 帳戶小組的電子郵件。 | We need to verify that this email address is yours. Check your email for the message from the Microsoft account team. |
2912 | 其他資訊 | More info |
2913 | 您需要更新您 Microsoft 帳戶的某些資訊。 | You need to update some info for your Microsoft account. |
2914 | 更新資訊 | Update info |
2915 | 您需要確認對您的 Microsoft 帳戶所做的變更。 | You need to verify changes to your Microsoft account. |
2917 | 您需要新增安全性資訊,以協助您取回您的 Microsoft 帳戶。 | You need to add security info to help you get back into your Microsoft account. |
2918 | 新增資訊 | Add info |
2919 | 信任此電腦之前,不會同步您為應用程式、網站與網路儲存的密碼。 | Your saved passwords for apps, websites, and networks won’t sync until you trust this PC. |
2920 | 信任此電腦 | Trust this PC |
2921 | 您需要使用最新的 Microsoft 帳戶密碼登入以維持同步。 | You need to enter your most recent Microsoft account password to stay in sync. |
2922 | 輸入密碼 | Enter password |
3011 | 下一步 | Next |
3012 | 略過 | Skip |
3151 | 切換至此電腦上的 Microsoft 帳戶 | Switch to a Microsoft account on this PC |
3152 | 連結到此電腦上的 Microsoft 帳戶 | Connect to a Microsoft account on this PC |
3200 | 20;light;none;Microsoft JhengHei UI | 20;light;none;Segoe UI |
3201 | 11;normal;none;Microsoft JhengHei UI | 11;normal;none;Segoe UI |
3202 | 這是必要欄位。 | This is a required field. |
3203 | 關閉 | Close |
3204 | 完成 | Finish |
3205 | 這位使用者要使用哪個電子郵件地址來登入 Windows? (如果您知道使用者用來登入 Microsoft 服務的電子郵件地址,請在此輸入)。 | What email address would this person like to use to sign in to Windows? (If you know the email address they use to sign in to Microsoft services, enter it here.) |
3206 | 電子郵件地址 | Email address |
3207 | 請輸入有效的電子郵件地址。範例: [email protected] | Enter a valid email address. Example: [email protected] |
3208 | 註冊新的電子郵件地址 | Sign up for a new email address |
3209 | 不使用 Microsoft 帳戶來登入 (不建議) | Sign in without a Microsoft account (not recommended) |
3210 | Microsoft 帳戶 | Microsoft account |
3211 | 有兩個選項可用來登入: | There are two options for signing in: |
3213 | 從「Windows 市集」下載應用程式。 | Download apps from Windows Store. |
3214 | 自動取得 Microsoft 應用程式中的線上內容。 | Get your online content in Microsoft apps automatically. |
3215 | 線上同步設定 (例如,您的瀏覽器歷程記錄、帳戶圖片與色彩),讓您不論使用哪部電腦都能有相同的外觀及操作方式。 | Sync settings online to make PCs look and feel the same—like your browser history, account picture, and color. |
3218 | 選擇自己容易記住但不容易被別人猜到的密碼。如果您忘記,我們會顯示提示。 | Choose a password that will be easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess. If you forget, we’ll show the hint. |
3219 | 使用者名稱 | User name |
3220 | 使用者名稱無效 | Invalid username |
3221 | 密碼 | Password |
3222 | 密碼無效 | Invalid password |
3223 | 您所輸入的密碼不符。請再試一次。 | The passwords you entered don’t match. Try again. |
3224 | 重新輸入密碼 | Reenter password |
3225 | 密碼提示 | Password hint |
3226 | 您的密碼提示不能包含您的密碼。 | Your password hint cannot contain your password. |
3227 | 抱歉,發生錯誤。 | We’re sorry, but something went wrong. |
3228 | 抱歉,發生錯誤。未將此使用者新增至此電腦。 代碼: 0x%1!x! |
We’re sorry, but something went wrong. This user wasn’t added to this PC. Code: 0x%1!x! |
3232 | 密碼不正確。請再試一次。 | The password is incorrect. Try again. |
3233 | 您要將 Microsoft 帳戶中的哪些電腦設定與您的網域帳戶同步? | Which PC settings from your Microsoft account do you want to sync with your domain account? |
3234 | 外觀 | Appearance |
3235 | 桌面個人化 | Desktop personalization |
3236 | 輕鬆存取 | Ease of Access |
3237 | 語言喜好設定 | Language preferences |
3238 | 應用程式資料 | App data |
3239 | 網頁瀏覽器 (開啟的索引標籤、歷程記錄與我的最愛) | Web browser (open tabs, history, and favorites) |
3240 | 其他 Windows 設定 | Other Windows settings |
3241 | 密碼 (應用程式、網站與網路) | Passwords (apps, websites, and networks) |
3242 | 您的系統管理員已封鎖其中一或多個設定。 | One or more of these settings has been blocked by your system administrator. |
3243 | 下列使用者將能登入此電腦。 | The following user will be able to sign in to this PC. |
3244 | 您即將完成。您的現有帳戶現在將變更為 Microsoft 帳戶。您在此電腦上的所有檔案都將留在原位。 | You’re almost done. Your existing account will now be changed to a Microsoft account. All of your files on this PC will remain in place. |
3245 | 您即將完成。您將可以在使用網域帳戶登入的情況下使用 Microsoft 帳戶服務,而且您的個人設定將會同步。 | You’re almost done. You’ll be able to use Microsoft account services while signed in with your domain account, and your personal settings will sync. |
3246 | 即將完成。您將可以在使用網域帳戶登入的情況下使用 Microsoft 帳戶服務。 | You’re almost done. You’ll be able to use Microsoft account services while signed in with your domain account. |
3247 | 您即將完成。請確定您已儲存工作,並在下次登入時使用新密碼。 與您的 Microsoft 帳戶相關聯的資訊仍然存在,但應用程式可能要求您先登入,才能存取該資訊。 |
You’re almost done. Make sure you’ve saved your work, and use your new password the next time you sign in. The information associated with your Microsoft account still exists, but apps might ask you to sign in before accessing that info. |
3248 | 您即將中斷 Microsoft 帳戶與網域帳戶之間的連結關係。 與您的 Microsoft 帳戶關聯的資訊仍然存在,但應用程式可能會要求您必須先登入才能存取該資訊。 您在 SKYDRIVE_BRAND_NAME 中的檔案仍會保留在該處,但只有已標示為「可離線存取」的檔案會保留在您的電腦上。此電腦上的應用程式將無法再存取您的 SKYDRIVE_BRAND_NAME 檔案或資料夾。 |
You’re about to disconnect your Microsoft account from your domain account. The information associated with your Microsoft account still exists, but apps might ask you to sign in before accessing that info. Any files that you had in SKYDRIVE_BRAND_NAME will still be there, but only files marked for offline use will stay on this PC. Apps on this PC will no longer have access to your SKYDRIVE_BRAND_NAME files or folders. |
3249 | 下次登入時,請使用新密碼。 | Next time you sign in, use your new password. |
3250 | Windows 目前無法連線到網際網路。若要新增 Microsoft 帳戶,請檢查您的網際網路連線並稍後再試一次。 | Windows can’t connect to the Internet right now. Check your Internet connection and try again later if you want to add a Microsoft account. |
3251 | 您只能使用此電腦上的帳戶,而不能使用 Microsoft 帳戶來登入。請立即儲存您的工作,因為您將需要登出才能這麼做。 首先,我們需要驗證您目前的密碼。 |
You can use an account on this PC only, instead of signing in with your Microsoft account. Save your work now, because you’ll need to sign out to do this. First, we need to verify your current password. |
3252 | 登出並完成 | Sign out and finish |
3253 | 輸入下列資訊。從現在起,您將使用本機帳戶登入 Windows。 若使用 PIN 或 Windows Hello 登入 Windows,您必須設定密碼才能繼續使用它們。 |
Enter the following information. You’ll sign in to Windows with a local account from now on. If you sign in to Windows with a PIN or Windows Hello, you must set up a password to continue using them. |
3255 | 請告知此使用者第一次登入時必須連線到網際網路。 | Let this person know they’ll need to be connected to the Internet to sign in for the first time. |
3256 | 您必須為您使用的每部電腦建立使用者名稱與帳戶。 | You have to create a user name and account for each PC you use. |
3257 | 您必須使用 Microsoft 帳戶才能下載應用程式,但您可以稍後再設定帳戶。 | You’ll need a Microsoft account to download apps, but you can set it up later. |
3258 | • | • |
3259 | 抱歉,發生錯誤。您的帳戶未變更至這個 Microsoft 帳戶。 代碼: 0x%1!x! |
We’re sorry, but something went wrong. Your account wasn’t changed to this Microsoft account. Code: 0x%1!x! |
3260 | 抱歉,發生錯誤。您的 Microsoft 帳戶未連結到這個網域帳戶。 代碼: 0x%1!x! |
We’re sorry, but something went wrong. Your Microsoft account was not connected to this domain account. Code: 0x%1!x! |
3261 | 抱歉,發生錯誤。您的密碼可能未變更。 代碼: 0x%1!x! |
We’re sorry, but something went wrong. Your password may not have been changed. Code: 0x%1!x! |
3263 | 線上修正此問題 | Fix this problem online |
3264 | 抱歉,目前無法連線到 Microsoft 服務。若此問題持續發生,請在開始畫面搜尋「網路問題」。 | Sorry, we couldn’t connect to Microsoft services right now. If this problem persists, search for “network problems” on the Start screen. |
3265 | 改為個別登入每個應用程式 (不建議) | Sign into each app separately instead (not recommended) |
3266 | 開始畫面 | Start screen |
3267 | 應用程式 (您安裝的應用程式清單) | Apps (list of apps you’ve installed) |
3268 | 從現在起,使用您的 Microsoft 帳戶與密碼來登入此裝置。 | From now on, use your Microsoft account and password to sign in to this device. |
3271 | 11;bold;none;Microsoft JhengHei UI | 11;bold;none;Segoe UI |
3272 | 正在新增使用者 | Adding user |
3273 | 正在準備您的 Microsoft 帳戶 | Preparing your Microsoft account |
3274 | 正在連結您的帳戶 | Connecting your accounts |
3275 | 正在準備您的本機帳戶 | Preparing your local account |
3276 | 正在中斷您帳戶的連結 | Disconnecting your accounts |
3277 | 正在變更您的密碼 | Changing your password |
3278 | 隱私權聲明 | Privacy statement |
3279 | 使用您的電子郵件地址登入電腦可讓您: | Signing in to PCs with your email address lets you: |
3280 | 使用本機帳戶登入表示: | Signing in with a local account means: |
3281 | 您的設定將無法在您使用的電腦之間同步。 | Your settings won’t be synced across the PCs that you use. |
3283 | 抱歉,發生錯誤。您的 Microsoft 帳戶仍連結到這個網域帳戶。 代碼: 0x%1!x! |
We’re sorry, but something went wrong. Your Microsoft account is still connected to this domain account. Code: 0x%1!x! |
3284 | 抱歉,無法變更您的密碼。 代碼: 0x%1!x! |
We’re sorry, but your password couldn’t be changed. Code: 0x%1!x! |
3285 | 抱歉,發生錯誤。您的帳戶未變更到這個 Microsoft 帳戶。 代碼: 0x%1!x! |
We’re sorry, but something went wrong. Your account wasn’t changed to this Microsoft account. Code: 0x%1!x! |
3286 | 抱歉,發生錯誤。您的 Microsoft 帳戶未變更至本機帳戶。 代碼: 0x%1!x! |
We’re sorry, but something went wrong. Your Microsoft account wasn’t changed to a local account. Code: 0x%1!x! |
3287 | 抱歉,無法驗證您的密碼。請嘗試登出 Windows 並重新登入。 | Sorry, we couldn’t verify your password. Try signing out of Windows and signing in again. |
3288 | 使用您的帳戶到線上修正此問題。 | Go online to fix this problem with your account. |
3289 | 某些字元無法用於電子郵件地址。請再試一次。 | Some characters can’t be used in an email address. Please try again. |
3290 | 當您使用 Microsoft 帳戶登入 Windows 時,您可以: | When you sign in to Windows with a Microsoft account, you can: |
3291 | 您需要家長的權限才能變更密碼。 | You need a parent’s permission to change your password. |
3294 | 此電腦的內容已加密,因此即使電腦遺失或遭竊,您的隱私仍受保護。Windows 會自動將您的修復金鑰儲存在您的 Microsoft 帳戶中。切換到本機帳戶之前,您應該先備份一份修復金鑰。若您的電腦不幸發生問題,您將需要修復金鑰才能登入並存取您的重要檔案與相片。 若要備份您的修復金鑰,請關閉此對話方塊並使用 [搜尋] 常用鍵來搜尋「裝置加密」。點選或按一下 [管理 BitLocker],然後依照備份指示備份電腦上所有加密磁碟機的修復金鑰。 |
The contents of this PC are encrypted to protect your privacy if this PC is lost or stolen. Windows automatically stores your recovery key with your Microsoft account. Before you switch to a local account, you should back up a copy of your recovery key. If anything happens to your PC, you’ll need your recovery key to sign in and access your important files and photos. To back up your recovery key, close this dialog box and use the Search charm to search for “device encryption.” Tap or click “Manage BitLocker,” and then follow the backup instructions for each encrypted drive on your PC. |
3295 | 此電腦的內容已加密,因此即使電腦遺失或遭竊,您的隱私仍受保護。Windows 會自動將您的修復金鑰儲存在您的 Microsoft 帳戶中。切換到本機帳戶之前,您應該先備份一份修復金鑰。若您的電腦不幸發生問題,您將需要修復金鑰才能登入並存取您的重要檔案與相片。 若要備份您的修復金鑰,請關閉此對話方塊並使用 [搜尋] 常用鍵來搜尋「裝置加密」。點選或按一下 [備份您的修復金鑰],然後依照備份指示備份電腦上所有加密磁碟機的修復金鑰。 |
The contents of this PC are encrypted to protect your privacy if this PC is lost or stolen. Windows automatically stores your recovery key with your Microsoft account. Before you switch to a local account, you should back up a copy of your recovery key. If anything happens to your PC, you’ll need your recovery key to sign in and access your important files and photos. To back up your recovery key, close this dialog box and use the Search charm to search for “device encryption.” Tap or click “Back up your recovery key,” and then follow the backup instructions for each encrypted drive on your PC. |
3296 | 關閉並備份 | Close and back up |
3297 | 跳過此步驟 | Skip this step |
3298 | 您的 Microsoft 帳戶已有一陣子未使用,因此已過期。請切換至本機帳戶。您稍後可以建立 Microsoft 帳戶。 | You didn’t use your Microsoft account for a while, so it expired. Switch to a local account. You can create a Microsoft account later. |
3300 | 發生錯誤。請嘗試登出電腦並重新登入。 | Something went wrong. Try signing out of your PC and then signing back in. |
3301 | 您登入時使用的密碼與您的 Microsoft 帳戶的密碼不同。請使用您目前的密碼重新登入,或重設密碼。 | The password you signed in with is different from your password for your Microsoft account. Sign in again using your current password, or reset it. |
3302 | 您必須再提供一些資訊才能繼續。 | We need a little more info from you before you can continue. |
3303 | 因為您嘗試使用不正確的密碼登入太多次,所以您的帳戶已遭鎖定。 | Your account was locked because there have been too many attempts to sign in with an incorrect password. |
3304 | 您必須先驗證您的電子郵件地址才能繼續。 | You need to verify your email address to continue. |
3305 | 您已使用此 Microsoft 帳戶登入太多部電腦。 | You have signed in to too many PCs using this Microsoft account. |
3306 | 您的 Microsoft 帳戶可能遭到某人濫用,因此我們已暫時停用該帳戶。 | Someone might have misused your Microsoft account, so we suspended it to help protect it. |
3307 | 連線到 Microsoft 帳戶服務時發生錯誤。請稍後再試一次。 | Something went wrong connecting to the Microsoft account service. Please try again later. |
3309 | 使用您最愛的電子郵件地址來登入 Windows。若您已使用電子郵件地址來登入執行 Windows 的電腦,請在此輸入該電子郵件地址。 | Use your favorite email address to sign in to Windows. If you already use an email address to sign in to PCs running Windows, enter it here. |
3310 | 輸入您的電子郵件地址 | Enter your email address |
3311 | 若您已經有 Microsoft 帳戶,請在此輸入。否則,請使用您最愛的電子郵件地址。 | If you already have a Microsoft account, use it here. Otherwise, use your favorite email address. |
3312 | Caps Lock 已啟用 | Caps Lock is on |
3313 | 目前無法變更您的帳戶。請嘗試登出 Windows 並重新登入。 | Your account can’t be changed right now. Try signing out of Windows and signing in again. |
3314 | 這是子女的帳戶嗎? 開啟「%1」以取得其電腦使用狀況報告。 | Is this a child’s account? Turn on %1 to get reports of their PC use. |
3315 | 您輸入的密碼太短,不符合此電腦的需求。請回到上一步,然後嘗試輸入較長的密碼。 | The password you entered is too short to meet this PC’s requirements. Please go back and try a longer password. |
3316 | 您輸入的密碼太長。請回到上一步,然後嘗試輸入較短的密碼。 | The password you entered is too long. Please go back and try a shorter password. |
3317 | 您輸入的密碼不夠複雜,不符合此電腦的需求。請回到上一步,然後嘗試輸入包含數字、字母與符號的密碼。 | The password you entered isn’t complex enough to meet this PC’s requirements. Please go back and try a password that contains numbers, letters, and symbols. |
3318 | 您輸入的使用者名稱無法使用。請回到上一步,然後嘗試輸入其他使用者名稱。 | The user name you entered isn’t available. Please go back and try a different user name. |
3319 | 此使用者將如何登入? | How will this person sign in? |
3320 | 新增子女的帳戶 | Add a child’s account |
3322 | 當您的子女使用其帳戶登入 Windows 時,您會收到有關其電腦活動的報告,而且可以使用「家長監護服務」來設定額外的限制。 | When your child signs in to Windows with their account, you’ll get reports about their PC activities, and you can use Family Safety to set additional limits. |
3323 | 子女的電子郵件地址 | Child’s email address |
3324 | 輸入您子女的電子郵件地址 | Enter an email address for your child |
3325 | 您的子女可以使用任何電子郵件地址來登入。但是,如果他們已經有用來登入 Outlook.com、Skype、SKYDRIVE_BRAND_NAME、Windows Phone、Xbox LIVE 或另一部電腦的帳戶,請在此處使用該相同帳戶,以將他們的所有資訊匯集在此電腦。 | Your child can sign in using any email address. But if they already have an account they use to sign in to Outlook.com, Skype, SKYDRIVE_BRAND_NAME, Windows Phone, Xbox LIVE, or another PC, use the same account here to bring all their info together on this PC. |
3330 | 不想讓您的子女使用電子郵件? | Don’t want your child to use email? |
3331 | 您的子女可以登入此電腦並將其設定為他們想要的外觀,但是他們不會有電子郵件帳戶,而且將需要您的協助,才能從「Windows 市集」取得應用程式。 | Your child can sign in and set up this PC to look the way they want, but they won’t have an email account, and they’ll need your help to get apps from the Windows Store. |
3332 | 新增子女的帳戶 (不含電子郵件) | Add a child’s account without email |
3333 | 此帳戶是要給誰使用? | Who’s this account for? |
3334 | 您的子女可以使用此帳戶來登入此電腦並個人化其體驗。預設會開啟「家長監護服務」,而且我們不會為其建立電子郵件地址。 | Your child can use this account to sign in to this PC and personalize their experience. Family Safety will be turned on by default, and we won’t create an email address for this child. |
3335 | 若設定密碼,請確定您的子女可輕鬆記住。 | If you set a password, make sure it’s easy for your child to remember. |
3336 | 已新增新帳戶 | The new account has been added |
3337 | 立即新增此使用者 | Add this user now |
3338 | 此子女將能登入此電腦。 | This child will be able to sign in to this PC. |
3340 | 將為此帳戶開啟「家長監護服務」監視。您可以隨時在「家長監護服務」網站變更您的子女可在「Windows 市集」看到的項目,並管理其他設定。 | Family Safety monitoring will be turned on for this account. You can always change what your child sees in the Windows Store and manage other settings on the Family Safety website. |
3341 | 當您的子女第一次登入此電腦時,系統將為此帳戶開啟「家長監護服務」監視。您可以隨時在「家長監護服務」網站變更您的子女可在「Windows 市集」看到的項目,並管理其他設定。 | Family Safety monitoring will be turned on for this account when your child signs in to this PC for the first time. You can always change what your child sees in the Windows Store and manage other settings on the Family Safety website. |
3342 | [email protected] | [email protected] |
3343 | 此使用者可以在其所有裝置登入以輕鬆取得其線上電子郵件、相片、檔案與設定 (例如,瀏覽器歷程記錄與我的最愛)。使用者可以隨時管理其已同步的設定。 | This person can sign in to easily get their online email, photos, files, and settings (like browser history and favorites) on all of their devices. They can manage their synced settings at any time. |
3346 | 切換 | Switch |
3348 | 連線 | Connect |
3349 | 許多應用程式與服務 (例如此服務) 皆依賴使用 Microsoft 帳戶執行裝置間的內容與設定同步。我們現在將協助您設定 Microsoft 帳戶。 首先,請確認您目前的本機密碼 (我們需要知道這是您本人)。 |
Many apps and services (like this one) rely on a Microsoft account to sync content and settings across devices. We’ll help you set up your Microsoft account now. First, confirm your current local password (we need to know this is you). |
3350 | 許多應用程式與服務 (例如此服務) 皆依賴使用 Microsoft 帳戶執行裝置間的內容與設定同步。我們現在將協助您設定 Microsoft 帳戶。 | Many apps and services (like this one) rely on a Microsoft account to sync content and settings across devices. We’ll help you set up your Microsoft account now. |
3351 | 將為此帳戶開啟「家長監護服務」監視。您可以隨時在 [控制台] 的 [家長監護服務] 中變更您的子女可在「Windows 市集」看到的項目,並管理其他設定。 | Family Safety monitoring will be turned on for this account. You can always change what your child sees in the Windows Store and manage other settings in the Family Safety control panel. |
0x10000031 | 回應時間 | Response Time |
0x10000034 | SQM | SQM |
0x30000000 | 資訊 | Info |
0x30000001 | 開始 | Start |
0x30000002 | 停止 | Stop |
0x50000002 | 錯誤 | Error |
0x90000001 | Microsoft-Windows-User Control Panel | Microsoft-Windows-User Control Panel |
0x90000002 | Microsoft-Windows-User Control Panel/Operational | Microsoft-Windows-User Control Panel/Operational |
0xB0002329 | 執行 [%1] 失敗。(結果 %2) | Failed execution of [%1]. (Result %2) |
0xB000232A | 執行 [%1] 失敗,執行個體 = %2。(結果 %3) | Failed execution of [%1] for instance = %2. (Result %3) |
File Description: | 使用者控制台 |
File Version: | 10.0.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800) |
Company Name: | Microsoft Corporation |
Internal Name: | USERCPL |
Legal Copyright: | © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. |
Original Filename: | USERCPL.DLL.MUI |
Product Name: | Microsoft® Windows® Operating System |
Product Version: | 10.0.15063.0 |
Translation: | 0x404, 1200 |