File name: | ntshrui.dll.mui |
Size: | 19456 byte |
MD5: | cb24c68e47b4229fbac8961cf27dd0ae |
SHA1: | c385a797f7c20f7f7d8c9a9b6dca5db6aeffe8df |
SHA256: | 8d6b462ae64090484a50feafc07c8f2162e519b71394861269ffd5906701a2ee |
Operating systems: | Windows 10 |
Extension: | MUI |
If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Traditional) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
id | Chinese (Traditional) | English |
---|---|---|
100 | 應用程式的訊息檔案中找不到訊息 0x%08lx。 | Could not find message 0x%08lx in the application message file. |
101 | 在網路的訊息檔案中找不到訊息 0x%08lx。 | Could not find message 0x%08lx in the network message file. |
102 | 找不到網路錯誤訊息。 | Could not find network error messages. |
103 | 共用對象(&H) | S&hare with |
107 | 共用 | Share |
108 | Windows 檔案共用 | Windows File Sharing |
109 | %1%2 | %1%2 |
112 | 讀取 | Read |
113 | 變更 | Change |
114 | 完全控制 | Full Control |
117 | 共用權限 | Share Permissions |
118 | 設定這個資料夾為私人的,將會防止所有它的子資料夾在網路上共用。 確定要設定這個資料夾為私人的? |
Making this folder private will prevent all of its subfolders from being shared on the network. Are you sure you want to make this folder private? |
128 | 共用名稱不可以包含下列任一字元: %1 |
A share name can't contain any of the following characters: %1 |
2129 | 個別項目 | Individual Items |
2130 | %1 媒體櫃 | %1 Library |
3203 | 不共用 | Not Shared |
3204 | 檔案分享權限設定 | File Sharing |
3300 | 您必須具有執行此動作的權限。 | This action requires permission. |
3301 | 要共用選取的項目嗎? | Do you want to share the selected items? |
3302 | 要共用此資料夾嗎? | Do you want to share this folder? |
3303 | 要停止共用此資料夾嗎? | Do you want to stop sharing this folder? |
3320 | 選擇網路上要共用的人員 | Choose people on your network to share with |
3321 | 選擇要共用的人員 | Choose people to share with |
3322 | 輸入名稱後按一下 [新增],或按一下箭頭尋找人員。 | Type a name and then click Add, or click the arrow to find someone. |
3323 | Marlett | Marlett |
3324 | 名稱 | Name |
3325 | 權限層級 | Permission Level |
3326 | 尋找人員... | Find people... |
3327 | 建立新使用者... | Create a new user... |
3328 | Windows 找不到 %1 | Windows was unable to find %1 |
3329 | 按一下 [尋找] 搜尋要與之共用的使用者,或按一下 [確定] 繼續。 | Click Find to search for users to share with or OK to continue. |
3330 | ||
3331 | 共用(&H) | S&hare |
3332 | 權限: %s | Permission: %s |
3333 | 您可以與使用此電腦的其他使用者共用您的檔案及資料夾。請在下面選取。 | You can share your files and folders with other people who use this computer. Select them below. |
3335 | 尋找(&F) | &Find |
3350 | 是否要讓其他人存取這些資料夾? | Do you want to give other people access to these folders? |
3351 | 若要共用檔案以開放讀取/寫入,Windows 必須為下列資料夾指定相同權限。若繼續,其他人將可以新增其他檔案到這些資料夾。 | To share your files as Read/Write, Windows must give the folders listed below the same permissions. If you continue, other people will be able to add additional files to them. |
3352 | 已共用的項目: %1 | Items Shared: %1 |
3353 | %1, %2 | %1, %2 |
3361 | 正在共用項目... | Sharing items... |
3362 | 停止共用... | Stop sharing... |
3363 | %1 (%2) | %1 (%2) |
3401 | 您的檔案已經共用。 | Your file is shared. |
3402 | 您的資料夾已經共用。 | Your folder is shared. |
3403 | 您的磁碟機已經共用。 | Your drive is shared. |
3410 | 您可以使用電子郵件將這些共用項目的連結傳送給某個人,或者將連結複製並貼到其他程式。 | You can e-mail someone links to these shared items, or copy and paste the links into another program. |
3421 | 您的檔案無法共用。 | Your file could not be shared. |
3422 | 您的資料夾無法共用。 | Your folder can't be shared. |
3423 | 您的磁碟機無法共用。 | Your drive can't be shared. |
3431 | 其他資訊 | More information |
3441 | 選取的檔案已不再共用。 | The selected file is no longer shared. |
3442 | 選取的資料夾已不再共用。 | The selected folder is no longer shared. |
3443 | 選取的磁碟機已不再共用。 | The selected drive is no longer shared. |
3451 | Windows 無法停止共用選取的檔案。 | Windows can't stop sharing the selected file. |
3452 | Windows 無法停止共用選取的資料夾。 | Windows can't stop sharing the selected folder. |
3453 | Windows 無法停止共用選取的磁碟機。 | Windows can't stop sharing the selected drive. |
3471 | 共用此檔案時發生了 %d 個錯誤。 | %d error(s) occurred when sharing this file. |
3472 | 共用此資料夾時發生了 %d 個錯誤。 | %d error(s) occurred when sharing this folder. |
3473 | 共用此磁碟機時發生了 %d 個錯誤。 | %d error(s) occurred when sharing this drive. |
3474 | 共用這些檔案時發生了 %d 個錯誤。 | %d error(s) occurred when sharing these files. |
3475 | 共用這些資料夾時發生了 %d 個錯誤。 | %d error(s) occurred when sharing these folders. |
3481 | 嘗試停止共用此檔案時發生了 %d 個錯誤。 | %d error(s) occurred when trying to stop sharing this file. |
3482 | 嘗試停止共用此資料夾時發生了 %d 個錯誤。 | %d error(s) occurred when trying to stop sharing this folder. |
3483 | 嘗試停止共用此磁碟機時發生了 %d 個錯誤。 | %d error(s) occurred when trying to stop sharing this drive. |
3484 | 嘗試停止共用這些檔案時發生了 %d 個錯誤。 | %d error(s) occurred when trying to stop sharing these files. |
3485 | 嘗試停止共用這些資料夾時發生了 %d 個錯誤。 | %d error(s) occurred when trying to stop sharing these folders. |
3486 | 顯示所有我正在共用的檔案。 | Show me all the files I'm sharing. |
3487 | 顯示此電腦上的所有網路共用。 | Show me all the network shares on this computer. |
3488 | 電腦睡眠時無法存取共用的項目。 | Shared items aren't accessible when your computer is asleep. |
3489 | Windows 已將該位置新增到您的媒體櫃,但無法共用該位置。 | Windows added the location to your library, but couldn't share the location. |
3490 | Windows 已將這些位置新增到您的媒體櫃,但無法共用一或多個位置。 | Windows added the locations to your library, but couldn't share one or more locations. |
3491 | Windows 已從您的媒體櫃移除該位置,但無法停止共用該位置。 | Windows removed the location from your library, but couldn't stop sharing the location. |
3492 | Windows 已從您的媒體櫃移除這些位置,但無法停止共用一或多個位置。 | Windows removed the locations from your library, but couldn't stop sharing one or more locations. |
3493 | 因為此資料夾位於另一部電腦上,所以 Windows 無法變更此資料夾的共用設定。 | Windows can't change this folder's sharing settings because it's on another computer. |
3494 | Windows 找不到此資料夾。 | Windows can’t find this folder. |
3501 | 您要變更這些項目的設定嗎? | Do you want to change settings for these items? |
3502 | 以下顯示的是先前共用的資料夾。您可以用剛才套用至共用資料夾的相同設定來取代它們目前的設定。 | The folders shown below were previously shared. You can replace their current settings with the same setting you just applied to the folder you shared. |
3503 | 請勿變更設定(&D) | &Don't change settings |
3504 | 變更設定(&C) | &Change settings |
3599 | 完成(&D) | &Done |
3609 | 發生未知的錯誤。 | An unknown error occurred. |
3610 | 您沒有共用或停止共用此檔案的權限。 | You don't have permission to share or stop sharing this file. |
3611 | 此檔案是在您的使用者帳戶資料夾外面。 | This file is outside your user account folder. |
3612 | 此檔案是在共用的資料夾。 | This file is in a shared folder. |
3613 | 無法共用這些項目。 | These items can't be shared. |
3614 | 無法排除這個項目。 | Unable to exclude this item. |
3620 | 您沒有共用或停止共用此資料夾的權限。 | You don't have permission to share or stop sharing this folder. |
3621 | 此資料夾是在您的使用者帳戶資料夾外面。 | This folder is outside your user account folder. |
3622 | 此資料夾是在共用的資料夾。 | This folder is in a shared folder. |
3630 | 您沒有共用或停止共用這個媒體櫃的權限。 | You don't have permission to share or stop sharing this library. |
3631 | 您沒有權限可以共用這個媒體櫃。 | You don't have permission to share this library. |
3632 | 這個媒體櫃位在共用資料夾中。 | This library is in a shared folder. |
3633 | 無法存取媒體櫃。 | Can't access library. |
3634 | 無法發佈媒體櫃。 | The library couldn't be published. |
3635 | 無法解除發佈媒體櫃。 | The library couldn't be unpublished. |
3636 | 您的項目為共用,但其他人可能無法在您的媒體櫃中看到這些項目。 | Your items are shared, but other people might not see them in your library. |
3741 | 參與 | Contribute |
3742 | 讀取/寫入 | Read/Write |
3743 | 擁有者 | Owner |
3744 | 混合 | Mixed |
3745 | 自訂 | Custom |
3746 | 「讀取」允許使用者開啟檔案,但不能變更檔案 | Read allows people to open, but not change files |
3747 | 「參與」允許使用者建立並變更新檔案,但只能開啟其他檔案 | Contribute allows people to create new files and change them, but only open other files |
3748 | 「讀取/寫入」允許使用者開啟、變更以及建立檔案 | Read/Write allows people to open, change and create files |
3749 | 擁有者允許使用者開啟、變更和建立檔案 | Owner allows people to open, change and create files |
3750 | 這位使用者擁有所選檔案的多個權限 | This person has multiple permissions for the selected files |
3751 | 權限不符合「讀取」、「讀取/寫入」或「參與」 | The permissions don't match Read, Read/Write or Contribute |
3762 | 我已經將一個資料夾與您共用 | I've shared a folder with you |
3764 | 我已經將檔案與您共用 | I've shared files with you |
3766 | 我已經將部分檔案或資料夾與您共用。只要按一下以下的連結即可開啟它們。 |
I've shared some of my files or folders with you. To open them, just click the link(s) below. |
3768 | %1 (%2)
|
%1 (%2)
|
3769 | 家用群組 | Homegroup |
5101 | 您的系統管理員已禁止您執行此程式 | Your system administrator has blocked you from running this program |
5102 | 沒有此電腦的使用者帳戶以及密碼的使用者可以存取與每一個人共用的資料夾。 要變更此設定,請使用網路和共用中心。 |
People without a user account and password for this computer can access folders shared with everyone. To change this setting, use the Network and Sharing Center. |
5103 | 使用者必須擁有此電腦的使用者帳戶以及密碼,才能存取您共用的資料夾。 要變更此設定,請使用網路和共用中心。 |
People must have a user account and password for this computer to access shared folders. To change this setting, use the Network and Sharing Center. |
5104 | 停止共用 | Stop sharing |
5105 | 沒有可用的捷徑 | No shortcuts available |
5107 | 特定人員... | Specific people... |
5108 | 停止共用選取的項目。 | Stop sharing the selected items. |
5109 | 允許家用群組的所有成員檢視選取的項目。 | Allow all members of your homegroup to view the selected items. |
5110 | 開啟 [控制台] 中的 Windows HomeGroup。 | Opens Windows HomeGroup in Control Panel. |
5111 | 開啟 Windows 檔案共用精靈來選擇特定人員或權限層級。 | Opens the Windows File Sharing wizard to choose specific people or permission levels. |
5112 | 與網路上的其他人共用選取的項目。 | Share the selected items with other people on the network. |
5113 | 現在已共用媒體櫃。 | Your library is now shared. |
5114 | 無法共用媒體櫃。 | Your library couldn't be shared. |
5116 | 選取的媒體櫃已不再共用。 | The selected library is no longer shared. |
5117 | Windows 在嘗試停止共用此媒體櫃時發生錯誤。 | Windows encountered an error when trying to stop sharing this library. |
5119 | 共用這個媒體櫃時發生 %d 個錯誤。 | %d error(s) occurred when sharing this library. |
5120 | 嘗試停止共用此媒體櫃時發生了 %d 個錯誤。 | %d error(s) occurred when trying to stop sharing this library. |
5125 | Windows 無法停止共用選取的媒體櫃。 | Windows couldn't stop sharing the selected libraries. |
5127 | 共用這些媒體櫃時發生 %d 個錯誤。 | %d error(s) occurred when sharing these libraries. |
5128 | 嘗試停止共用這些媒體櫃時發生了 %d 個錯誤。 | %d error(s) occurred when trying to stop sharing these libraries. |
5129 | 建立或加入家用群組 | Create or join a homegroup |
5130 | 如果家用群組不存在,請建立家用群組,或加入現有的家用群組。 | Create a homegroup if one doesn’t already exist, or join an existing one. |
5131 | 開啟 [進階共用] 對話方塊以共用選取的項目。 | Opens the Advanced Sharing dialog to share the selected item. |
5132 | 進階共用設定... | Advanced sharing settings... |
5133 | 變更 [公用] 資料夾的共用選項。 | Change your Public folder sharing options. |
5134 | 檔案共用精靈無法共用磁碟機的根目錄。 | The File Sharing wizard can't share the root of a drive. |
5135 | 檔案共用精靈無法共用系統資料夾。 | The File Sharing wizard can't share system folders. |
5138 | %1 (檢視) | %1 (view) |
5139 | %1 (檢視和編輯) | %1 (view and edit) |
5140 | 不要與家用群組共用 | Don’t share with homegroup |
5141 | 允許您家用群組中的所有成員檢視和編輯選取的項目。 | Allow all members of your homegroup to view and edit the selected items. |
5142 | 進階共用... | Advanced sharing... |
5143 | 停止與您的家用群組共用選取的項目。 | Stop sharing the selected items with your homegroup. |
5144 | 與家用群組共用 | Share with a homegroup |
5145 | 與人員共用 (檢視和編輯) | Share with a person (view and edit) |
5146 | 不要和任何人共用 | Don't share with anyone |
5147 | 進階安全性 | Advanced security |
5148 | 為選取的項目手動設定進階的共用設定。 | Manually set up advanced sharing settings for the selected item. |
5149 | 無法使用 | Not available |
5150 | 選擇要用於分享所選檔案的應用程式。 | Choose an app to share the selected files. |
5151 | 分享 | Share |
5152 | %d 個項目 | %d items |
5153 | 將會分享此項目。 | This item will be shared. |
5154 | 將會分享這些項目。 | These items will be shared. |
0x100 | 尚有 %1!d! 使用者與 %2 連線。如果您停止共用 %2,它們將會被中斷連線。您確定要繼續? | There are %1!d! user(s) connected to %2. If you stop sharing %2, they will be disconnected. Do you want to continue? |
0x101 | 尚有 %1!d! 檔案由 %2!d! 使用者開啟,他們與 %3 連線。如果您停止共用 %3,檔案將會關閉,進而造成使用者資料的遺失。您確定要繼續? | There are %1!d! file(s) open by %2!d! user(s) connected to %3. If you stop sharing %3, the files will close, which may cause these users to lose data. Do you want to continue? |
0x102 | 您已經共用 %1 作為 %2。其他的人可能正在使用此資料夾中的檔案。如果您刪除資料夾,它將不再被共用。您確定要刪除它? | You are sharing %1 as %2. Others may be using files in this folder. If you delete the folder, it will no longer be shared. Are you sure you want to delete it? |
0x103 | 您已經共用 %1 作為 %2。在您將資料夾移動或重新命名後,它將無法被共用。您確定要繼續? | You are sharing %1 as %2. The folder will not be shared after you move or rename it. Are you sure you want to continue? |
0x104 | 您已經在共用 %1,以 %2 作為名稱。您要共用 %3 而以名稱 %2 來代替? | You are already sharing %1 using the name %2. Do you want to share %3 using the name %2 instead? |
0x105 | 這個資料夾被共用的次數超過一次。您確定要移除所有的共用? | This folder is shared more than once. Are you sure you wish to remove all these shares? |
0x106 | 如果共用名稱超過 12 個字元,執行 Windows 98SE、Windows Millennium Edition、Windows NT 4.0 或更舊作業系統的電腦,便無法存取此資料夾。要確定資料夾完全可以存取,使用 12 或更少的字元來命名它。要立即使用共用名稱 \"%1\"? | If the share name is longer than 12 characters, this folder cannot be accessed by computers running Windows 98SE, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows NT 4.0, or earlier operating systems. To make the folder fully accessible, name it using 12 characters or fewer.Do you want to use the share name \"%1\" anyway? |
0x114 | 電腦若要做為網域控制站而正確運作,這個共用是必須的,移除它將導致這個網域控制站所服務的所有用戶端功能遺失。確定要停止共用 %1? | This share is required for the machine to act properly as a domain controller. Removing it will cause a loss of functionality on all clients that this domain controller serves. Are you sure you wish to stop sharing %1? |
0x115 | 這個共用是建立僅用於系統管理用途,這個共用將會在伺服器服務被停止並重新啟動,或電腦重新開機時重新出現。確定要停止共用 %1? | This share was created for administrative purposes only. The share will reappear when the Server service is stopped and restarted or the computer is rebooted. Are you sure you wish to stop sharing %1? |
0x10000031 | 回應時間 | Response Time |
0x30000001 | 開始 | Start |
0x30000002 | 停止 | Stop |
0x50000004 | 資訊 | Information |
0x80000107 | 發生不明的錯誤 0x%1!08lx!。 | Unknown error 0x%1!08lx!. |
0x80000108 | 嘗試共用 %1 時發生錯誤。%2此時尚未建立共用資源。 | An error occurred while trying to share %1. %2The shared resource was not created at this time. |
0x80000109 | 嘗試修改共用 %1 時發生錯誤。%2 | An error occurred while trying to modify share %1. %2 |
0x8000010A | 嘗試刪除共用 %1 時發生錯誤。 %2 | An error occurred while trying to delete share %1. %2 |
0x8000010B | 呼叫安全性設定編輯器錯誤。 | Error invoking the security editor. |
0x8000010C | 您必須輸入這個資源的共用名稱。 | You must type a share name for this resource. |
0x8000010D | 共用名稱中包含不正確的字元。 | The share name contains invalid characters. |
0x8000010E | 某些 MS-DOS 工作站將無法存取共用名稱 %1。您確定要使用這個共用名稱? | The share name %1 is not accessible from some MS-DOS workstations. Are you sure you want to use the share name? |
0x8000010F | 這個資源的共用名稱 %1 已經存在。請選擇另一個共用名稱。 | The share name %1 already exists for this resource. Please choose another share name. |
0x80000110 | 這是為系統管理目的而共用的。無法設定權限。 | This has been shared for administrative purposes. The permissions cannot be set. |
0x80000111 | ADMIN$ 和 IPC$ 是保留的共用名稱,不可使用。 | The share names ADMIN$ and IPC$ are reserved and may not be used. |
0x80000112 | Windows 無法啟用此共用的回收。請確定您擁有此資料夾的寫入權限。 | Windows cannot enable recycling for this share. Make sure you have write permissions on this folder. |
0x80000113 | Windows 無法關閉此共用的回收。請確定您擁有此資料夾的寫入權限。 | Windows cannot turn off recycling for this share. Make sure you have delete permissions on this folder |
0x90000001 | Microsoft-Windows-Sharing-Ntshrui | Microsoft-Windows-Sharing-Ntshrui |
File Description: | 共用的殼層延伸 |
File Version: | 10.0.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800) |
Company Name: | Microsoft Corporation |
Internal Name: | ntshrui |
Legal Copyright: | © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. |
Original Filename: | ntshrui.dll.mui |
Product Name: | Microsoft® Windows® Operating System |
Product Version: | 10.0.15063.0 |
Translation: | 0x404, 1200 |