| 100 | 該指紋可能已在此帳戶上設定。請嘗試其他手指。 |
That fingerprint has already been set up on this account. Try a different finger. |
| 101 | 已經在另一個帳戶設定該指紋。請嘗試使用其他手指。 |
That fingerprint has already been set up on another account. Try a different finger. |
| 102 | 該指紋已設定。請嘗試使用其他手指。 |
That fingerprint has already been set up. Try a different finger. |
| 103 | 該指紋與已設定的指紋太相似。請嘗試使用其他手指。 |
That fingerprint is too similar to one that's already set up. Try a different finger. |
| 104 | 您已達到此帳戶的 10 枚指紋設定上限。 |
You’ve reached the 10 fingerprint max for this account. |
| 105 | 無法掃描您的指紋。請確定感應器沒有髒污且是乾的。如果問題持續發生,請嘗試使用其他手指。 |
Your fingerprint couldn't be scanned. Make sure the sensor is clean and dry, and if the problem continues, try a different finger. |
| 111 | 此電腦沒有適當的指紋辨識器。 |
This PC doesn’t have a suitable fingerprint reader. |
| 112 | 指紋辨識器連線中斷。請重新連線指紋辨識器,然後再試一次。 |
The fingerprint reader is disconnected. Reconnect it and try again. |
| 113 | 我們需要掃描您的指紋數次以設定 Windows Hello。 |
We’ll need to scan your fingerprint a few times to set up Windows Hello. |
| 114 | 我們需要再掃描幾次以確定可以辨識您的手指。 |
Just a few more scans to make sure your fingerprint is recognizable. |
| 116 | 抱歉,發生問題。 |
Sorry, something went wrong. |
| 117 | 您的系統管理員目前已停用指紋登入。 |
Fingerprint sign in is currently disabled by your administrator. |
| 119 | 若要使用 Windows Hello,請先使用 BitLocker 或類似的加密軟體保護您的裝置。 |
To use Windows Hello, first protect your device using BitLocker or similar encryption software. |
| 120 | 在指紋辨識器上掃描您的手指。 |
Scan your finger on the fingerprint reader. |
| 121 | 在指紋辨識器掃描相同的手指。 |
Scan the same finger on the fingerprint reader. |
| 122 | 在指紋辨識器上重複放置您的手指。 |
Swipe your finger on the fingerprint reader. |
| 124 | 在指紋辨識器上滑過相同的手指。 |
Swipe the same finger on the fingerprint reader. |
| 125 | 用您的手指按住指紋感應器,然後提起手指。 |
Press your finger against the fingerprint sensor, and then lift it. |
| 129 | 請稍微向下移動您的手指。 |
Move your finger slightly lower. |
| 130 | 請稍微向上移動您的手指。 |
Move your finger slightly higher. |
| 131 | 請稍微向右移動您的手指。 |
Move your finger slightly to the right. |
| 132 | 請稍微向左移動您的手指。 |
Move your finger slightly to the left. |
| 133 | 手指掃過辨識器時請稍微放慢。 |
Move your finger more slowly across the reader. |
| 134 | 手指掃過辨識器時請稍微加快。 |
Move your finger more quickly across the reader. |
| 135 | 您的裝置無法辨識您。請確認感應器沒有髒污。 |
Your device is having trouble recognizing you. Make sure your sensor is clean. |
| 136 | 使用指紋辨識器時,請嘗試貼平放正您的手指。 |
Try holding your finger flat and straight when using the fingerprint reader. |
| 137 | 手指掃過指紋辨識器時請嘗試儘量按久一點。 |
Try using a longer stroke across the fingerprint reader. |
| 138 | 您的裝置無法辨識您。請再試一次。 |
Your device is having trouble recognizing you. Please try again. |
| 139 | 繼續按住,並在掃描完成之後才提起手指。 |
Continue to press and lift your finger until the scan is complete. |
| 174 | 安裝 Windows Hello |
Windows Hello setup |
| 175 | Windows Hello 目前已由您的系統管理員停用。 |
Windows Hello is currently disabled by your administrator. |
| 176 | 關閉 Windows Hello,然後嘗試再設定一次。 |
Close Windows Hello, and then try going through the setup again. |
| 177 | 發生錯誤。可用的系統記憶體可能太少。請清出一些空間並再試一次。 |
Something went wrong. Your available system memory might be running low. Clear up some space and try again. |
| 178 | Windows Hello 無法透過遠端桌面連線來設定。 |
The Windows Hello setup doesn't work over a remote desktop connection. |
| 200 | 無法偵測到您的眼睛。 |
Couldn't detect your eyes. |
| 201 | 太亮! 請關閉部分燈光或移到室內。 |
Too bright! Turn off some lights or go inside. |
| 202 | 請把眼睛稍微張大一點。 |
Open your eyes a little wider. |
| 203 | 請將您的裝置固定在您的眼睛正前方。 |
Hold your device straight in front of your eyes. |
| 204 | 移遠一點。 |
Move farther away. |
| 205 | 移近一點。 |
Move closer. |
| 206 | 稍微移動可避免眼睛反射光線。 |
Moving slightly to avoid reflection off your eyes. |
| 207 | 您的裝置偵測不到您。請確定您的相機鏡頭沒有髒污。 |
Your device is having trouble detecting you. Make sure your camera lens is clean. |
| 209 | 太暗! 請開啟部分燈光或移到較亮的地方。 |
Too dark! Turn on some lights or move somewhere brighter. |
| 220 | 正在探索您的臉部特徵... |
Learning what you look like... |
| 275 | 無法驗證您的帳戶。 |
Your account couldn’t be verified. |
| 276 | 觸碰指紋感應器 |
Touch the fingerprint sensor |
| 277 | 重複地將您的手指放在裝置正面的感應器上然後拿開,直到設定完成。 |
Repeatedly lift and rest your finger on the sensor on the front of your device until setup is complete. |
| 278 | 重複地將您的手指放在裝置背面的感應器上然後拿開,直到設定完成。 |
Repeatedly lift and rest your finger on the sensor on the back of your device until setup is complete. |
| 279 | 重複地將您的手指放在裝置右邊的感應器上然後拿開,直到設定完成。 |
Repeatedly lift and rest your finger on the sensor on the right side of your device until setup is complete. |
| 280 | 重複地將您的手指放在裝置左邊的感應器上然後拿開,直到設定完成。 |
Repeatedly lift and rest your finger on the sensor on the left side of your device until setup is complete. |
| 281 | 重複地將您的手指放在裝置頂端的感應器上然後拿開,直到設定完成。 |
Repeatedly lift and rest your finger on the sensor on the top of your device until setup is complete. |
| 282 | 觸碰電源按鍵 |
Touch the power button |
| 283 | 重複地將您的手指放在電源按鈕上然後拿開,直到設定完成。 |
Repeatedly lift and rest your finger on the power button until setup is complete. |
| 284 | 重複地將您的手指放在感應器上然後拿開,直到設定完成。 |
Repeatedly lift and rest your finger on the sensor until setup is complete. |
| 285 | 在指紋感應器上重複放置您的手指 |
Swipe your finger on the fingerprint sensor |
| 286 | 重複放置手指,直到 Windows Hello 設定完成。 |
Continue swiping until Windows Hello setup is complete. |
| 287 | 現在嘗試另一個角度 |
Now try another angle |
| 288 | 以不同的角度放置並提起您的手指,以擷取指紋邊緣。 |
Rest and lift your finger at different angles to capture the edges of your print. |
| 289 | 現在撥動並滑動您的手指 |
Now swipe with the sides of your finger |
| 290 | 繼續撥動,以擷取指紋邊緣。 |
Continue swiping to capture the edges of your print. |
| 291 | 太棒了,請再次觸碰感應器 |
Great, touch sensor again |
| 292 | 繼續放置並提起您的手指 |
Keep resting and lifting your finger |
| 293 | 提起並再次觸碰 |
Lift and touch again |
| 294 | 提起您的手指並再次觸碰感應器 |
Lift your finger and touch the sensor again |
| 295 | 太棒了,請嘗試不同角度 |
Great, try a different angle |
| 297 | 每次觸碰時都移動您的手指 |
Move your finger with each touch |
| 298 | 再次放置 |
Swipe again |
| 299 | 太棒了,繼續重複放置 |
Great, keep swiping |
| 300 | 重複放置您的手指 |
Swipe your finger |