| File name: | efsadu.dll.mui |
| Size: | 8192 byte |
| MD5: | b66cec59e2802315e706b7b3b0e480d5 |
| SHA1: | 6de13fd0e8608e5182e406aef5ec8ccd5bc4cad1 |
| SHA256: | c6433e2fea6c258e5777750cdc9ed2cb024e0d591ebf05d3631909fe454e7fa5 |
| Operating systems: | Windows 10 |
| Extension: | MUI |
If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Traditional) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
| id | Chinese (Traditional) | English |
|---|---|---|
| 2 | %1 的使用者存取權 | User Access to %1 |
| 3 | 企業控制 - %1 | Enterprise Control - %1 |
| 4 | 找不到檔案的使用者資訊。 | Unable to find the user information for the file. |
| 6 | 新增使用者時發生錯誤。錯誤碼 %1。 | Error in adding new user(s). Error code %1. |
| 7 | 移除使用者時發生錯誤。錯誤碼 %1。 | Error in removing user(s). Error code %1. |
| 12 | 若要將使用者加入此檔案,您必須具有該檔案的存取權,以及對它的寫入或修改權限。 | To add users to this file, you must have access to the file and Write or Modify permission for it. |
| 13 | 憑證顯示名稱無法使用。 | Certificate display name not available. |
| 14 | 若要將使用者從此檔案中移除,您必須具有該檔案的存取權,以及它的寫入或修改權限。 | To remove users from this file, you must have access to the file and Write or Modify permission for it. |
| 15 | 找不到檔案的修復資訊。 | Unable to find the recovery information for the file. |
| 16 | 加密檔案系統 | Encrypting File System |
| 17 | 若要與其他使用者共用檔案存取權,請從清單中選取他們的憑證,然後按一下 [確定]。 | To share file access with other users, select their certificates from the list and click OK. |
| 18 | 您不被允許從檔案中移除所有的使用者。 | You are not allowed to remove all the users from the file. |
| 19 | 不允許新增使用者到加密資料夾。 | Adding users to encrypted folder is not allowed. |
| 20 | 確認憑證時發生錯誤。錯誤碼 %1。 | Error in verifying the certificate. Error code %1. |
| 21 | 現存的憑證是一個自我簽署憑證,並不是由信任的根憑證授權單位所簽發。是否要明確地信任這個使用者憑證? | The certificate presented is a self-signed certificate and is not issued by a trusted root certification authority. Would you like to explicitly trust this user certificate? |
| 22 | 新增 EFS 使用方法到憑證時發生錯誤。錯誤碼 %1。 | Error in adding EFS usage to the certificate. Error code %1. |
| 23 | 內部的錯誤。錯誤碼 %1。 | Internal error. Error code %1. |
| 24 | 使用者 | User |
| 25 | 憑證指紋 | Certificate thumbprint |
| 26 | 修復憑證 | Recovery certificate |
| 27 | 這個電腦上的憑證或金鑰無法匯出,錯誤碼: %1 | The certificate or key is not available for export on this machine. Error code: %1 |
| 28 | 找不到要備份的現行 EFS 憑證。錯誤碼: %1。 | Cannot find current EFS certificate for back up. Error code: %1. |
| 29 | 在您的個人存放區中找不到目前的 EFS 憑證,錯誤碼: %1。 | Cannot find the current EFS certificate in your personal store. Error code: %1. |
| 30 | 找不到檔案或資料夾。 | File or folder cannot be found. |
| 31 | 檔案或資料夾未加密。 | File or folder is not encrypted. |
| 32 | 保護裝置 | Protector |
| 1000 | 加密檔案系統需要您的智慧卡 PIN | Encrypting File System needs your smart card PIN |
| 1002 | 您正在加密檔案或嘗試使用智慧卡存取加密的檔案。請輸入您的智慧卡 PIN。 | You are encrypting a file or trying to access an encrypted file using a smart card. Enter your smart card PIN. |
| 1003 | 加密檔案系統 - 備份您的檔案加密金鑰 | Encrypting File System - Back up your file encryption key |
| 1004 | 這樣可幫助您避免永遠無法存取加密檔。 | This helps you avoid permanently losing access to your encrypted files. |
| 1005 | 備份您的檔案加密金鑰 | Back up your file encryption key |
| 1007 | 您正在加密檔案或嘗試使用智慧卡存取加密檔案。請按一下以輸入您的智慧卡 PIN。 | You are encrypting a file or trying to access an encrypted file using a smart card. Click to enter your smart card PIN. |
| 1021 | 此企業網域可以移除或撤銷存取權: | This enterprise domain can remove or revoke access: |
| 1023 | 狀態: | Status: |
| 1024 | 受保護 | Protected |
| 1025 | 已撤銷 | Revoked |
| 1026 | 無法判斷保護狀態。 | Unable to determine protection status. |
| 1027 | 受保護(可漫遊) | Protected (Roamable) |
| 1200 | 您的憑證不適用於 EFS | Your certificate is not intended for use with EFS |
| 1201 | 您的憑證不是智慧卡憑證 | Your certificate is not a smartcard certificate |
| 1202 | 您的憑證無法執行主要金鑰加密 | Your certificate is not capable of doing masterkey encryption |
| 1203 | 您的憑證無法執行 RSA 加密 | Your certificate is not capable of doing RSA encryption |
| 1204 | 因為您的憑證未達最小金鑰大小標準,所以 EFS 無法使用。 | Your certificate can not be used by EFS because it does not meet the minimum key size criterion. |
| 1205 | 您的憑證不是 ECC 憑證 | Your certificate is not an ECC certificate |
| 1206 | 您的憑證不是 RSA 憑證 | Your certificate is not an RSA certificate |
| 3001 | 建立此備份檔案可在原始憑證與金鑰遺失或損毀時,幫助您避免永遠無法存取加密檔。 | Creating this backup file helps you avoid permanently losing access to your encrypted files if the original certificate and key are lost or corrupted. |
| 3002 | 立即備份 (建議選項)(&N) 您應該將憑證和金鑰備份到抽取式媒體。 |
Back up &now (recommended) You should back up the certificate and key to removable media. |
| 3003 | 稍後備份(&L) Windows 會在您下次登入時提醒您。 |
Back up &later Windows will remind you the next time you log on. |
| 3004 | 永不備份(&V) 您可能會無法存取加密檔。 |
Ne&ver back up You could lose access to your encrypted files. |
| 3005 | 備份您的檔案加密憑證與金鑰 | Back up your file encryption certificate and key |
| 3006 | 為什麼我應該備份憑證與金鑰? | Why should I back up the certificate and key? |
| 3201 | 您有智慧卡可用來進行檔案加密嗎? | Do you have a smart card for file encryption? |
| 3202 | 此電腦已設定為要求智慧卡上必須有憑證,才能進行檔案加密。若要加密此檔密,請插入您的智慧卡,然後選取下列其中一個選項。 | This computer is configured to require a certificate on a smart card for file encryption. To encrypt this file, insert your smart card and select one of the options below. |
| 3203 | 如何使用智慧卡來進行檔案加密? | How do I use a smart card for file encryption? |
| 3204 | 建立新的智慧卡憑證(&C) 在智慧卡上建立新的檔案加密憑證並加密檔案。 |
&Create a new smart card certificate Create a new file encryption certificate on the smart card and encrypt the file. |
| 3205 | 使用現有的智慧卡憑證(&U) 在智慧卡上搜尋現有的檔案加密憑證,並使用它來加密檔案。 |
&Use an existing smart card certificate Search the smart card for an existing file encryption certificate and use it to encrypt the file. |
| 3400 | 正在建立新的自我簽署檔案加密憑證,請稍候。 | Please wait while we create your new self-signed file encryption certificate. |
| 3401 | 網域憑證授權單位正在簽發檔案加密憑證,請稍候。 | Please wait while your file encryption certificate is issued by your domain's certification authority. |
| 3402 | 取消 | Cancel |
| 6001 | 取得 DsRolePrimaryDomainInfo 時發生錯誤 %d。 | Error %d to get DsRolePrimaryDomainInfo. |
| 6002 | 載入 userenv.dll 時發生錯誤 %d。 | Error %d to load userenv.dll. |
| 6003 | 取得 RefreshPolicy 的程序位址時發生錯誤 %d。 | Error %d to get procedure address of RefreshPolicy. |
| 6004 | 建立一個群組原則物件例項時發生錯誤 %x。 | Error %x to create a group policy object instance. |
| 6005 | 開啟 LocalMachinePolicy 時發生錯誤 %x。 | Error %x to open LocalMachinePolicy. |
| 6006 | 錯誤 %x GetRegistryKey。 | Error %x GetRegistryKey. |
| 6007 | 建立/開啟 EFS 原則機碼時發生錯誤 %d。 | Error %d to create/open EFS policy key. |
| 6008 | 建立修復原則 blob 時發生錯誤 %d。 | Error %d to create recovery policy blob. |
| 6009 | 將修復原則 blob 儲存至登錄時發生錯誤 %d。 | Error %d to save recovery policy blob to registry. |
| 6010 | 儲存本機電腦原則時發生錯誤 %x。 | Error %x to save local machine policy. |
| 6011 | 取得 DS 根名稱時發生錯誤 %d。 | Error %d to get the DS root name. |
| 6012 | 開啟及繫結到 DS 時發生錯誤 %d。 | Error %d to open and bind to DS. |
| 6013 | 網域 EFS 修復原則 | Domain EFS Recovery Policy |
| 6014 | 網域預設原則 | Domain Default Policy |
| 6015 | 發生錯誤 %x,當連結 GPO : %s 到網域 %s。 | Error %x to link GPO : %s to domain %s. |
| 6016 | 記憶體不足,無法處理這個命令。 | Not enough memory to process this command. |
| 6017 | 取得 EFS 原則的 ADSI 路徑時,發生錯誤 %x。 | Error %x to get ADSI path of the EFS policy. |
| 6018 | 取得網域帳戶原則的 ADSI 路徑時,發生錯誤 %x。 | Error %x to get ADSI path of the domain account policy. |
| 6019 | 錯誤 %x,發生於開啟 GPO %s (在網域 %s) 時。 | Error %x to open GPO %s in domain %s. |
| 6020 | 錯誤 %x,發生於取得 GPO %s 的檔案系統路徑時。 | Error %x to get file system path for GPO %s. |
| 6021 | 發生錯誤 %d (建立目錄 %s 時)。 | Error %d to create directory %s. |
| 6022 | 發生錯誤 %d (複製預設範本到 %s 時)。 | Error %d to copy the default template to %s. |
| 6023 | 錯誤 %x,發生於取得 GPO %s 的系統登錄機碼時。 | Error %x to get registry key for GPO %s. |
| 6024 | 錯誤 %x,發生於儲存 GPO %s 時。 | Error %x to save GPO %s. |
| 6025 | 將修復憑證新增到 EFS 存放區時,發生錯誤 %d。 | Error %d to add recovery certificate to the EFS store. |
| File Description: | 檔案加密公用程式 |
| File Version: | 10.0.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800) |
| Company Name: | Microsoft Corporation |
| Internal Name: | efsadu |
| Legal Copyright: | © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. |
| Original Filename: | EFSADU.DLL.MUI |
| Product Name: | Microsoft® Windows® Operating System |
| Product Version: | 10.0.15063.0 |
| Translation: | 0x404, 1200 |