101 | PPI Management Service |
PPI Management Service |
102 | PPI 管理服務。 |
PPI Management Service. |
103 | 您目前無法使用纜線連接 |
You can’t connect with a cable right now |
104 | 您目前無法透過無線方式連接裝置 |
You can’t connect devices wirelessly right now |
105 | 沒有網際網路連線 |
There’s no Internet connection |
106 | 手寫筆沒有運作 |
The pens aren’t working |
107 | 此手寫筆沒有運作 |
This pen isn't working |
108 | 喇叭沒有運作 |
The speakers aren’t working |
111 | 麥克風沒有運作 |
The microphones aren’t working |
112 | 觸控式螢幕沒有運作 |
The touchscreen isn’t working |
113 | USB 儲存裝置沒有運作 |
USB storage isn’t working |
114 | 相機沒有作用 |
The cameras aren’t working |
115 | 未預期的顯示設定 |
Unexpected display settings |
116 | 未預期的螢幕更新頻率 |
Unexpected screen refresh rate |
117 | 未連接鍵盤 |
No keyboard connected |
118 | 未連接滑鼠 |
No mouse connected |
119 | 藍牙沒有運作 |
Bluetooth isn’t working |
120 | 視訊卡沒有正常運作 |
The video card isn’t working properly |
121 | 裝置感應器沒有運作 |
Device sensors aren’t working |
122 | 偵測到不正確的硬碟 |
Incorrect hard drive detected |
123 | 使用纜線連接在觸控螢幕上顯示從裝置輸入的視訊時發生問題。請連絡您的支援人員以取得協助。 |
There’s a problem with using a cable to display video from devices on the touchscreen. Please contact your support person for help. |
124 | 使用 Miracast 將裝置連線至觸控式螢幕時發生問題。請連絡您的支援人員以取得協助。 |
There’s a problem with connecting devices to the touchscreen using Miracast. Please contact your support person for help. |
125 | Wi-Fi Direct 介面卡發生問題。請連絡您的支援人員以取得協助。 |
There’s a problem with the Wi-Fi Direct adapter. Please contact your support person for help. |
126 | 無線介面卡發生問題。請連絡您的支援人員以取得協助。 |
There’s a problem with the wireless adapter. Please contact your support person for help. |
127 | 網路介面卡發生問題。請連絡您的支援人員以取得協助。 |
There’s a problem with the network adapter. Please contact your support person for help. |
128 | 將手寫筆與觸控式螢幕配對時發生問題。請連絡您的支援人員以取得協助。 |
There’s a problem with pairing pens to the touchscreen. Please contact your support person for help. |
130 | 此手寫筆的韌體需要更新。請嘗試使用其他手寫筆或連絡您的支援人員以取得協助。 |
The firmware on this pen needs to be updated. Try using another pen, or contact your support person for help. |
131 | 如果您需要在 USB 磁碟機上儲存或開啟檔案,請連絡您的支援人員。 |
Contact your support person if you need to save or open files from a USB drive. |
132 | 這個裝置有未預期版本的應用程式、 驅動程式或韌體。請參閱記錄檔以了解詳細資訊。 |
This device has unexpected versions of apps, drivers or firmware. See logs for details. |
133 | 此顯示器已針對特定縮放層級最佳化。如果文字、應用程式及其他項目出現太大或太小現象,請連絡您的支援人員。 |
This display is optimized for a particular scaling level. Contact your support person if text, apps and other items appear too large or too small. |
134 | 此顯示器的最佳化狀態是在 120 赫茲的重新整理速率下運作。螢幕可能會出現未預期的閃爍現象。請連絡您的支援人員以取得協助。 |
This display is optimized to operate at a refresh rate of 120 Hertz. The screen may flash unexpectedly. Contact your support person for help. |
135 | 如果您需要使用滑鼠,請連絡您的支援人員以取得協助。 |
Contact your support person for help if you need to use a mouse. |
136 | 如果您需要使用鍵盤,請連絡您的支援人員以取得協助。 |
Contact your support person for help if you need to use a keyboard. |
137 | 如果您需要將藍牙裝置連線到觸控式螢幕,請連絡您的支援人員。 |
Contact your support person if you need to connect a Bluetooth device to the touchscreen. |
138 | 如果您遇到慢速播放畫面或其他視訊問題,請連絡您的支援人員。 |
Contact your support person if you experience slow animations or other video issues. |
139 | 如果觸控式螢幕不會在人員靠近時自動開啟,請連絡您的支援人員。 |
Contact your support person if the touchscreen doesn’t automatically turn on when people are nearby. |
140 | 請連絡您的支援人員以取得協助。 |
Please contact your support person for help. |
141 | 版本不符 |
Version mismatch |
142 | 系統 |
System |
143 | 有線的 touchback 沒有運作 |
Wired touchback isn't working |
144 | 有線的 touchback 驅動程式發生問題,因此您將無法使用觸控螢幕控制您的裝置。請連絡您的支援人員以取得協助。 |
There's a problem with the wired touchback driver, so you won't be able to control your device using the touchscreen. Please contact your support person for help. |
200 | 行事曆與郵件無法運作 |
Calendar and mail aren't working |
210 | 行事曆與電子郵件同步發生問題。請連絡您的支援人員以取得協助。 |
There's a problem with calendar and email synchronization. Please contact your support person for help. |
300 | 裝置帳戶維護需要注意 |
Device account maintenance needs attention |
310 | 變換裝置帳戶密碼時發生問題。請連絡您的支援人員以取得協助。 |
There's a problem rotating the password for the device account. Please contact your support person for help. |
400 | 裝置修復金鑰備份需要注意 |
Device recovery key backup needs attention |
410 | 備份此裝置的 BitLocker 修復金鑰時發生問題。請連絡您的支援人員以取得協助。 |
There's a problem backing up the BitLocker recovery key for this device. Please contact your support person for help. |