2000 | 離線地圖發生問題。請嘗試重新啟動裝置。如果這個方式沒有用,很抱歉您可能需要刪除所有地圖。 |
There’s a problem with your offline maps. Try restarting your device – if that doesn’t work, we’re sorry but you’ll need to delete all your maps. |
2001 | 正在安裝更新 |
Installing updates |
2002 | 正在安裝更新 (%s) |
Installing updates (%s) |
2003 | 沒有新內容,您的地圖是最新的。 |
There's nothing new – your maps are up to date. |
2004 | 發現一些更新。 |
We found some updates. |
2006 | 正在等候下載。關閉所有地圖應用程式以繼續。 |
Waiting to download. Close all map apps to continue. |
2007 | 立即檢查 |
Check now |
2008 | 稍後再試一次。目前無法下載更新。 |
Try again later. We can't download updates right now. |
2009 | 稍後再試一次。目前無法檢查更新。 |
Try again later. We can't check for updates right now. |
2010 | 立即安裝 |
Install now |
2011 | 上次更新檢查時間: 數秒鐘前 |
Last checked for updates a few seconds ago |
2012 | 上次更新檢查時間: %s 分鐘前 |
Last checked for updates %s min ago |
2013 | 上次更新檢查時間: %s 小時前 |
Last checked for updates %s hr ago |
2014 | 上次更新檢查時間: %s |
Last checked for updates on %s |
2015 | 上次更新安裝時間: 數秒鐘前 |
Last installed updates a few seconds ago |
2016 | 上次更新安裝時間: %s 分鐘前 |
Last installed updates %s min ago |
2017 | 上次更新安裝時間: %s 小時前 |
Last installed updates %s hr ago |
2018 | 上次更新安裝時間: %s |
Last installed updates on %s |
2019 | 正在等候下載 |
Waiting to download |
2020 | 可用空間不足,因此無法下載此地圖 (%s)。請刪除此裝置上的一些項目,然後再試一次。 |
There's not enough space to download this map (%s). Delete some items from this device and try again. |
2021 | 發生問題,因此目前無法下載此地圖。稍後再試一次。 |
Something happened, and we couldn't download this map right now. Try again later. |
2022 | 目前無法刪除此項目。請關閉 [地圖],然後再試一次。若那樣沒有用,重新啟動裝置可能會有用。 |
We can't delete this right now. Close Maps and try again. If that doesn't help, restarting your device might. |
2023 | 正在等候免費 Wi-Fi |
Waiting for free Wi-Fi |
2024 | 關閉所有地圖應用程式之後,我們將繼續 |
We'll resume once all map apps are closed |
2025 | 選取以選擇地區 |
Select to choose a region |
2026 | 所有地區 |
All regions |
2027 | 刪除所有地圖 |
Delete all maps |
2028 | 若刪除所有已下載的地圖,離線時將無法使用它們 (但連線時即可使用)。 |
If you delete all downloaded maps, you won't be able to use them when you're offline (but you can when you're online). |
2029 | 全部刪除 |
Delete all |
2031 | + |
+ |
2032 | 下載地圖 |
Download maps |
2034 | 下載地圖: %s |
Download maps: %s |
2035 | 刪除 |
Delete |
2036 | 取消 |
Cancel |
2037 | 不下載 |
Don't download |
2038 | 重試 |
Retry |
2039 | 您需要網際網路連線才能執行此操作。 |
You need an Internet connection to do this |
2040 | 自動更新地圖 |
Automatically update maps |
2041 | 關閉所有地圖應用程式,並再試一次。 |
Close all map apps and try again. |
2042 | 若關閉此功能,地圖只能透過免費 Wi-Fi 或不限使用量的行動數據傳輸方案下載。(如果您開啟此功能,可能需要支付額外的費用)。 |
If this is turned off, maps only download on free Wi-Fi or unlimited cellular data. (You might incur additional charges if you turn it on). |
2043 | 正在等候刪除 |
Waiting to delete |
2044 | 一旦所有地圖應用程式都已關閉,我們將刪除此項目 |
We'll delete this once all map apps are closed |
2046 | 一旦所有地圖應用程式都已關閉,我們將取消此項目 |
We'll cancel this once all map apps are closed |
2047 | 發生問題,因此目前無法刪除此地圖。稍後再試一次。 |
Something happened, and we couldn't delete this map right now. Try again later. |
2048 | 無法刪除部分下載的資料 |
Could not delete partially downloaded data |
2049 | 不要刪除 |
Don't delete |
2050 | 只有當裝置已插上電源線且您並非使用計量付費連線時,地圖才會自動更新。 |
Maps will be automatically updated only when your device is plugged in and you're not on a metered connection. |
2051 | 這不會影響自動更新。 |
This does not affect automatic updates. |
2052 | 正在等候網際網路連線 |
Waiting for an Internet connection |
2054 | 發生問題,無法存取您的離線地圖。請稍後再試一次。 |
Something happened and we can't get to your offline maps. Try again later. |
2055 | 所花的時間比預期的久... |
This is taking longer than expected… |
2056 | 選取 |
Select |
2058 | 下載 |
Download |
2060 | 您需要網際網路連線才能執行此操作 |
You need an Internet connection to do this |
2061 | 正在等候免費的 WLAN |
Waiting for free WLAN |
2062 | 若關閉此功能,地圖只能透過免費 WLAN 或不限使用量的行動數據傳輸方案下載。(如果您開啟此功能,可能需要支付額外的費用)。 |
If this is turned off, maps only download on free WLAN or unlimited cellular data. (You might incur additional charges if you turn it on). |
2063 | 您需要 SD 卡進行此操作 |
You need an SD card to do this |
2064 | 變更離線地圖儲存位置 |
Change where you store offline maps |
2065 | 正在將離線地圖移動到 %s |
Moving offline maps to %s |
2067 | 關閉所有地圖應用程式之後,我們將完成儲存位置變更作業。 |
We'll complete the change of storage locations once all map apps are closed |
2068 | 若要變更,您也必須將現有的地圖移動到 %s。 |
To change this, you'll also need to move your existing maps over to %s. |
2069 | 地圖在 %s 上執行的速度可能會慢一點。 |
Maps might run a little slower on %s. |
2070 | 我們將移動您現有的離線地圖,但它們在 %s 上執行的速度可能會慢一點。 |
We'll move your existing offline maps, but they might run a little slower on %s. |
2071 | 移動 |
Move |
2072 | 仍要變更 |
Change anyway |
2074 | %s 上的可用磁碟空間不足。請刪除一些項目以釋放 %s,然後再試一次。 |
There isn't enough disk space on %s. Delete a few things to free up %s, and then try again. |
2075 | %s 上的可用磁碟空間不足。請刪除或移動一些項目,使可用空間至少有 %s,然後再試一次。 |
There isn't enough disk space on %s. Delete or move some things so it has at least %s of free space, and then try again. |
2076 | 發生問題,因此無法將您的離線地圖移動到 %s。 |
We ran into a problem and couldn't move your offline maps to %s. |
2078 | 管理儲存空間 |
Manage storage |
2079 | 您的地圖需要更新。請在此頁面底部檢查更新,或刪除您的所有地圖。 |
Your maps need to be updated. Please either check for updates at the bottom of this page or delete all your maps. |
2080 | 地圖應用程式關閉之後,我們將會完成變更 |
We'll finalize the change once map apps are closed |
2081 | 剩餘 %s |
%s remaining |
2082 | 開始 |
Start |
2085 | 是否要下載此地圖以離線使用? |
Do you want to download this map to use offline? |
2086 | 無法下載地圖 |
Can't download the map |
2087 | 抱歉,找不到該地區的地圖。 |
Sorry, we couldn't find a map for that area. |
2088 | %s, %s (%s) |
%s, %s (%s) |
2089 | 關閉 |
Close |
2090 | 正在完成 |
Finalizing |
2091 | 您已準備就緒! |
You're good to go! |
2092 | 您似乎已下載 %s 的此地圖。 |
It looks like you already downloaded this map of %s. |
2093 | 選取您要下載以離線使用的地圖。 |
Select the maps you want to download to use offline. |
2094 | 您的裝置上已經有這些地圖: |
You already have these maps on your device: |
2095 | 正在下載 %s |
Downloading %s |
2096 | 下載 %s 的作業已全部完成 |
All done downloading %s |
2097 | 正在移轉 |
Migrating |
2098 | 正在更新 |
Updating |
2099 | 此頁面已由您的組織停用。 |
This page has been disabled by your organization. |
2100 | 檢視進度 |
View progress |
2101 | 其他資訊 |
More info |
2102 | 檢視詳細資料 |
View details |
2103 | 正在執行地圖作業。無法變更位置。 |
Map operation in progress. Cannot change locations. |
2104 | 無法移動您的地圖。 |
We couldn't move your maps. |
2105 | 我們需要您確認一些詳細資料。 |
We need you to confirm some details. |
2106 | 正在移動您的地圖... |
Moving your maps... |
2107 | 已完成地圖移動作業。 |
Done moving your maps. |
2108 | 地圖移動作業已完成 |
All done moving your maps |