| 100 | 此帐户上已设置了该指纹。请尝试其他手指。 |
That fingerprint has already been set up on this account. Try a different finger. |
| 101 | 已在其他帐户上设置该指纹。请尝试其他手指。 |
That fingerprint has already been set up on another account. Try a different finger. |
| 102 | 该指纹已设置。请尝试其他手指。 |
That fingerprint has already been set up. Try a different finger. |
| 103 | 该指纹与已设置的其他指纹非常类似。请尝试其他手指。 |
That fingerprint is too similar to one that's already set up. Try a different finger. |
| 104 | 你已达到此帐户最多 10 个指纹的限制。 |
You’ve reached the 10 fingerprint max for this account. |
| 105 | 你的指纹无法扫描。请确保传感器清洁而干燥。如果问题仍然存在,请尝试其他手指。 |
Your fingerprint couldn't be scanned. Make sure the sensor is clean and dry, and if the problem continues, try a different finger. |
| 111 | 这台电脑没有合适的指纹读取器。 |
This PC doesn’t have a suitable fingerprint reader. |
| 112 | 指纹读取器已断开连接。请重新连接,然后再次尝试。 |
The fingerprint reader is disconnected. Reconnect it and try again. |
| 113 | 我们需要多次扫描你的指纹才能设置 Windows Hello。 |
We’ll need to scan your fingerprint a few times to set up Windows Hello. |
| 114 | 只需再扫描几次以确保你的指纹可以识别。 |
Just a few more scans to make sure your fingerprint is recognizable. |
| 116 | 抱歉,出现问题。 |
Sorry, something went wrong. |
| 117 | 指纹登录当前已被你的管理员禁用。 |
Fingerprint sign in is currently disabled by your administrator. |
| 119 | 若要使用 Windows Hello,请使用 BitLocker 或类似的加密软件保护你的设备。 |
To use Windows Hello, first protect your device using BitLocker or similar encryption software. |
| 120 | 在指纹读取器上扫描你的手指。 |
Scan your finger on the fingerprint reader. |
| 121 | 在指纹读取器上扫描同一手指。 |
Scan the same finger on the fingerprint reader. |
| 122 | 在指纹读取器上轻扫你的手指。 |
Swipe your finger on the fingerprint reader. |
| 124 | 在指纹读取器上轻扫同一手指。 |
Swipe the same finger on the fingerprint reader. |
| 125 | 将手指按在指纹传感器上,然后松开手指。 |
Press your finger against the fingerprint sensor, and then lift it. |
| 129 | 将你的手指放低一些。 |
Move your finger slightly lower. |
| 130 | 将你的手指抬高一些。 |
Move your finger slightly higher. |
| 131 | 将你的手指稍微移向右侧。 |
Move your finger slightly to the right. |
| 132 | 将你的手指稍微移向左侧。 |
Move your finger slightly to the left. |
| 133 | 让你的手指更慢一些扫过读取器。 |
Move your finger more slowly across the reader. |
| 134 | 让你的手指更快一些扫过读取器。 |
Move your finger more quickly across the reader. |
| 135 | 你的设备无法识别你。请确保传感器干净。 |
Your device is having trouble recognizing you. Make sure your sensor is clean. |
| 136 | 使用指纹读取器时尝试保持手指平直。 |
Try holding your finger flat and straight when using the fingerprint reader. |
| 137 | 扫过指纹读取器时尝试让手指按久一点。 |
Try using a longer stroke across the fingerprint reader. |
| 138 | 你的设备无法识别你。请再试一次。 |
Your device is having trouble recognizing you. Please try again. |
| 139 | 继续执行按手指然后再松开的操作,直至扫描完成。 |
Continue to press and lift your finger until the scan is complete. |
| 174 | Windows Hello 安装程序 |
Windows Hello setup |
| 175 | Windows Hello 当前已被你的管理员禁用。 |
Windows Hello is currently disabled by your administrator. |
| 176 | 关闭 Windows Hello,然后尝试再次运行安装程序。 |
Close Windows Hello, and then try going through the setup again. |
| 177 | 出现了问题。你能够使用的系统内存可能不足。请清除一些空间,然后重试。 |
Something went wrong. Your available system memory might be running low. Clear up some space and try again. |
| 178 | 通过远程桌面连接时,无法正常使用 Windows Hello 安装程序。 |
The Windows Hello setup doesn't work over a remote desktop connection. |
| 200 | 无法检测到你的眼睛。 |
Couldn't detect your eyes. |
| 201 | 太亮! 请关闭部分灯光或进入室内。 |
Too bright! Turn off some lights or go inside. |
| 202 | 请将眼睛睁大一点。 |
Open your eyes a little wider. |
| 203 | 将设备拿到眼睛正前方。 |
Hold your device straight in front of your eyes. |
| 204 | 再移远一点。 |
Move farther away. |
| 205 | 移近一点。 |
Move closer. |
| 206 | 轻轻移动以避免眼部反光。 |
Moving slightly to avoid reflection off your eyes. |
| 207 | 你的设备无法检测到你。请确保你的相机镜头是干净的。 |
Your device is having trouble detecting you. Make sure your camera lens is clean. |
| 209 | 太暗! 请打开部分灯光或移到较亮的环境。 |
Too dark! Turn on some lights or move somewhere brighter. |
| 220 | 正在了解你的外部特征... |
Learning what you look like... |
| 275 | 无法验证你的帐户。 |
Your account couldn’t be verified. |
| 276 | 触摸指纹传感器 |
Touch the fingerprint sensor |
| 277 | 反复将你的手指抬起和放在设备正面的传感器上,直到设置完成。 |
Repeatedly lift and rest your finger on the sensor on the front of your device until setup is complete. |
| 278 | 反复将你的手指抬起和放在设备背面的传感器上,直到设置完成。 |
Repeatedly lift and rest your finger on the sensor on the back of your device until setup is complete. |
| 279 | 反复将你的手指抬起和放在设备右侧的传感器上,直到设置完成。 |
Repeatedly lift and rest your finger on the sensor on the right side of your device until setup is complete. |
| 280 | 反复将你的手指抬起和放在设备左侧的传感器上,直到设置完成。 |
Repeatedly lift and rest your finger on the sensor on the left side of your device until setup is complete. |
| 281 | 反复将你的手指抬起和放在设备顶部的传感器上,直到设置完成。 |
Repeatedly lift and rest your finger on the sensor on the top of your device until setup is complete. |
| 282 | 触摸电源按钮 |
Touch the power button |
| 283 | 反复将你的手指抬起和放在电源按钮上,直到设置完成。 |
Repeatedly lift and rest your finger on the power button until setup is complete. |
| 284 | 反复将你的手指抬起和放在传感器上,直到设置完成。 |
Repeatedly lift and rest your finger on the sensor until setup is complete. |
| 285 | 让你的手指在指纹传感器上轻扫 |
Swipe your finger on the fingerprint sensor |
| 286 | 继续轻扫,直到 Windows Hello 安装完成。 |
Continue swiping until Windows Hello setup is complete. |
| 287 | 现在尝试换个角度 |
Now try another angle |
| 288 | 将你的手指在不同角度放下和抬起,以便捕获指纹边缘的图像。 |
Rest and lift your finger at different angles to capture the edges of your print. |
| 289 | 现在用你的手指侧面轻扫 |
Now swipe with the sides of your finger |
| 290 | 继续轻扫以捕获指纹边缘的图像。 |
Continue swiping to capture the edges of your print. |
| 291 | 很好,请再次触摸传感器 |
Great, touch sensor again |
| 292 | 继续放下和抬起手指 |
Keep resting and lifting your finger |
| 293 | 抬起并再次触摸 |
Lift and touch again |
| 294 | 抬起你的手指,再次触摸传感器 |
Lift your finger and touch the sensor again |
| 295 | 很好,请尝试其他角度 |
Great, try a different angle |
| 297 | 每次触摸时移动一下你的手指 |
Move your finger with each touch |
| 298 | 再次轻扫 |
Swipe again |
| 299 | 很好,请继续轻扫 |
Great, keep swiping |
| 300 | 轻扫你的手指 |
Swipe your finger |