1 | 面孔 |
Face |
2 | 虹膜 |
Iris |
3 | 登录按钮 |
Sign in button |
4 | 上下文消息 |
Context message |
5 | Windows Hello |
Windows Hello |
50 | 请使用其他方法验证自己的身份。 |
Please use a different method to identify yourself. |
51 | 你好,%1!s!! 请选择“确定”继续。 |
Hello %1!s!! Select OK to continue. |
52 | 无法识别你。请输入你的 PIN。 |
Couldn't recognize you. Please enter your PIN. |
100 | Windows 无法让你登录。 |
Windows couldn't sign you in. |
101 | 你好 %1!s! |
Hello %1!s! |
104 | 正在寻找你... |
Looking for you... |
105 | 正在准备... |
Getting ready... |
106 | 无法打开相机。请使用你的 PIN 登录。 |
Couldn't turn on the camera. Please sign in with your PIN. |
107 | 需要 PIN 才能登录。 |
Your PIN is required to sign in. |
108 | 你的帐户已禁用。请与支持人员联系。 |
Your account has been disabled. Please contact your support person. |
109 | 在开始使用 Windows Hello 之前,必须设置 PIN。 |
Before you can start using Windows Hello, you have to set up a PIN. |
111 | 在开始使用 Windows Hello 之前,必须输入 PIN。 |
Before you can start using Windows Hello, you have to enter your PIN. |
113 | 你好,%1!s!! 请在登录之前取消锁屏。 |
Hello, %1!s!! Dismiss the lock screen to sign in. |
114 | 抱歉,出现了问题。请使用你的 PIN 登录。 |
Sorry something went wrong. Please sign in with your PIN. |
120 | 抱歉,出现了问题。请输入你的 PIN。 |
Sorry something went wrong. Please enter your PIN. |
121 | Windows Hello 当前已被你的管理员禁用。 |
Windows Hello is currently disabled by your administrator. |
123 | 确保是你本人... |
Making sure it's you... |
124 | 相机不可用。请使用你的 PIN 登录。 |
Camera not available. Please sign in with your PIN. |
125 | 无法识别你。请使用你的 PIN 登录。 |
Couldn't recognize you. Please sign in with your PIN. |
126 | 无法识别你。请向上轻扫以输入 PIN。 |
Couldn't recognize you. Swipe up to enter PIN. |
127 | 向上轻扫即可关闭锁屏界面。 |
Swipe up to dismiss the lock screen. |
128 | 远程会话处于活动状态。解除锁屏界面即可登录。 |
Remote session is active. Dismiss the lock screen to sign in. |
129 | 请在登录之前关闭锁屏界面。 |
Dismiss the lock screen to sign in. |
150 | 无法识别你。 |
Couldn't recognize you. |
152 | 无法打开相机。 |
Couldn't turn on the camera. |
153 | 相机不可用。 |
Camera not available. |
155 | 抱歉,出现问题。 |
Sorry something went wrong. |
156 | 需要密码才能登录。 |
Your password is required to sign in. |
157 | 相机正在使用。请使用 PIN 登录。 |
Camera is in use. Please sign in with your PIN. |
158 | 相机驱动程序处于错误状态。请使用 PIN 登录。 |
Camera driver is in a bad state. Please sign in with your PIN. |
180 | 你好! 正在准备... |
Hello! Getting things ready... |
200 | 你的设备检测不到你。请确保你的相机镜头是干净的。 |
Your device couldn't detect you. Make sure your camera lens is clean. |
201 | 太亮! 请关闭部分灯光或进入室内。 |
Too bright! Turn off some lights or go inside. |
202 | 太暗! 请打开部分灯光或移到较亮的环境。 |
Too dark! Turn on some lights or move somewhere brighter. |
203 | 请确保你的位置居中且直视相机。 |
Make sure you're centered and looking directly at the camera. |
204 | 太近! 请离远一点。 |
Too close! Try moving a little farther away. |
205 | 太远! 请靠近一点。 |
Too far away! Try moving a bit closer. |
206 | 请将你的头部向左略转,然后再向右略转。 |
Turn your head slightly to the left and right. |
207 | 请将眼睛睁大一点。 |
Open your eyes a little wider. |
208 | 请稍微动一下,避免眼部反光。 |
Move slightly to avoid reflection off your eyes. |
209 | 再移远一点 |
Move farther away |
210 | 移近一点 |
Move closer |
211 | 将设备拿到眼睛正前方。 |
Hold your device straight in front of your eyes. |
212 | 你的设备无法检测到你。请确保你的相机镜头是干净的。 |
Your device is having trouble detecting you. Make sure your camera lens is clean. |
213 | 你的设备无法检测到你的眼睛。请确保你的相机镜头是干净的。 |
Your device couldn't detect your eyes. Make sure your camera lens is clean. |
301 | 不能使用 Windows Hello 登录吗? |
Can't sign in with Windows Hello? |
302 | 再次进行设置,以便在不同照明条件下或外貌变化的情况下(例如,戴上新眼镜)提高识别能力。 |
Go through setup again to improve recognition in different lighting conditions, or when your appearance changes (for example, new glasses). |
303 | 提高 Windows Hello 中的识别能力 |
Improve recognition in Windows Hello |
304 | 若要使用 Windows Hello 的最新更新,请再次进行安装。 |
To take advantage of the latest updates to Windows Hello, go through setup again. |
305 | 你知道可以使用人脸身份验证来登录吗? |
Do you know that you can use face authentication to sign in? |
306 | 完成 Windows Hello 人脸设置即可使用。 |
Go through the Windows Hello face setup to get started. |
307 | Windows Hello 有问题。 |
There is a problem with Windows Hello. |
308 | 请再次执行此设置以便修复该问题。 |
Please go through the setup again to fix this issue. |