3002 | 现在没有可用的关机选项。 |
There are currently no power options available. |
3003 | 选择一个最能说明你要关闭这台电脑的原因 |
Choose a reason that best describes why you want to shut down this PC |
3004 | 还有其他人正在用这台电脑。如果现在关机,他们会丢失尚未保存的工作。 |
Someone else is still using this PC. If you shut down now, they could lose unsaved work. |
3005 | 如果现在关机,你和其他正在使用这台电脑的人都可能会丢失尚未保存的工作。 |
If you shut down now, you and any other people using this PC could lose unsaved work. |
3006 | 还有其他人正在用这台电脑。如果现在重启,他们会丢失尚未保存的工作。 |
Someone else is still using this PC. If you restart now, they could lose unsaved work. |
3007 | 如果现在重启,你和其他正在使用这台电脑的人都可能会丢失尚未保存的工作。 |
If you restart now, you and any other people using this PC could lose unsaved work. |
3008 | 继续 |
Continue |
3009 | 关机 |
Shut down anyway |
3010 | 重启 |
Restart anyway |
3014 | 关机(&U) |
Sh&ut down |
3015 | 关闭所有应用,然后关闭电脑。 |
Closes all apps and turns off the PC. |
3017 | 重启(&R) |
&Restart |
3018 | 关闭所有应用,关闭电脑,然后重新打开电脑。 |
Closes all apps, turns off the PC, and then turns it on again. |
3019 | 睡眠 |
Sleep |
3020 | 睡眠(&S) |
&Sleep |
3021 | 电脑保持开机状态,但耗电较少。应用会一直保持打开状态,这样在唤醒电脑后,可以立即恢复到你离开时的状态。 |
The PC stays on but uses low power. Apps stay open so when the PC wakes up, you’re instantly back to where you left off. |
3022 | 休眠 |
Hibernate |
3023 | 休眠(&H) |
&Hibernate |
3025 | 关闭电脑,但应用会一直保持打开状态。这样当打开电脑时,可以恢复到你离开时的状态。 |
Turns off the PC but apps stay open. When the PC is turned on, you’re back to where you left off. |
3026 | 更新并关机 |
Update and shut down |
3027 | 更新并关机(&U) |
Update and sh&ut down |
3029 | 关闭所有应用,更新电脑,然后关闭电脑。 |
Closes all apps, updates the PC, and then turns it off. |
3030 | 更新并重启 |
Update and restart |
3031 | 更新并重启(&R) |
Update and &restart |
3033 | 关闭所有应用,更新电脑,关闭电脑,然后重新打开电脑。 |
Closes all apps, updates the PC, turns it off, and then turns it on again. |
3034 | 注销 |
Sign out |
3035 | 关闭所有应用,然后注销。 |
Closes all apps and signs you out. |
3038 | 断开连接 |
Disconnect |
3039 | 终止与这台远程电脑的连接。 |
Ends your connection to this remote PC. |
3040 | 断开连接(&D) |
&Disconnect |
3041 | 注销(&I) |
S&ign out |
3042 | 锁定 |
Lock |
3043 | 锁定(&O) |
L&ock |
3044 | 在这台电脑上锁定你的帐户。 |
Locks your account on this PC. |
3045 | 移除 |
Undock |
3046 | 移除(&N) |
U&ndock |
3047 | 将你的便携式和笔记本电脑从扩展坞中移除。 |
Removes your laptop or notebook computer from a docking station. |
3050 | 系统管理员禁用了该用户帐户的某些电源状态。 |
The system administrator has disabled some power states for this user account. |
3052 | 切换用户 |
Switch user |
3053 | 在不关闭应用的情况下切换用户。 |
Switch users without closing apps. |
3054 | 切换用户(&W) |
S&witch user |
3100 | 选择一个最能说明你要关闭这台计算机的原因 |
Choose a reason that best describes why you want to shut down this computer |
3101 | 其他用户仍在使用此计算机。如果你立即关机,他们可能会丢失未保存的工作。 |
Someone else is still using this computer. If you shut down now, they could lose unsaved work. |
3102 | 如果立即关机,你和使用此计算机的任何其他用户都可能会丢失未保存的工作。 |
If you shut down now, you and any other people using this computer could lose unsaved work. |
3103 | 其他用户仍在使用此计算机。如果你立即重启,他们可能会丢失未保存的工作。 |
Someone else is still using this computer. If you restart now, they could lose unsaved work. |
3104 | 如果立即重启,你和使用此计算机的任何其他用户都可能会丢失未保存的工作。 |
If you restart now, you and any other people using this computer could lose unsaved work. |
3105 | 关闭所有应用,然后关闭计算机。 |
Closes all apps and turns off the computer. |
3106 | 关闭所有应用,关闭计算机,然后重新打开计算机。 |
Closes all apps, turns off the computer, and then turns it on again. |
3107 | 计算机保持开机状态,但耗电较少。应用会一直保持打开状态,这样在唤醒计算机后,可以立即恢复到你离开时的状态。 |
The computer stays on but uses low power. Apps stay open so when the computer wakes up, you’re instantly back to where you left off. |
3108 | 关闭计算机,但应用会一直保持打开状态。这样当打开计算机时,可以恢复到你离开时的状态。 |
Turns off the computer but apps stay open. When the computer is turned on, you’re back to where you left off. |
3109 | 关闭所有应用,更新计算机,然后关闭计算机。 |
Closes all apps, updates the computer, and then turns it off. |
3110 | 关闭所有应用,更新计算机,关闭计算机,然后重新打开计算机。 |
Closes all apps, updates the computer, turns it off, and then turns it on again. |
3111 | 终止与这台远程计算机的连接。 |
Ends your connection to this remote computer. |
3112 | 在这台计算机上锁定你的帐户。 |
Locks your account on this computer. |