2000 | 你的离线地图出现问题。请尝试重启你的设备 – 如果这不起作用,则可能需要删除你的所有地图。 |
There’s a problem with your offline maps. Try restarting your device – if that doesn’t work, we’re sorry but you’ll need to delete all your maps. |
2001 | 正在安装更新 |
Installing updates |
2002 | 正在安装更新(%s) |
Installing updates (%s) |
2003 | 没有新内容 – 你的地图是最新的。 |
There's nothing new – your maps are up to date. |
2004 | 我们发现一些更新。 |
We found some updates. |
2006 | 正在等待下载。请关闭所有地图应用以继续。 |
Waiting to download. Close all map apps to continue. |
2007 | 立即检查 |
Check now |
2008 | 请稍后再试一次。现在无法下载更新。 |
Try again later. We can't download updates right now. |
2009 | 请稍后再试一次。现在无法检查更新。 |
Try again later. We can't check for updates right now. |
2010 | 立即安装 |
Install now |
2011 | 上次检查更新的时间是几秒前 |
Last checked for updates a few seconds ago |
2012 | 上次检查更新的时间是 %s 分钟前 |
Last checked for updates %s min ago |
2013 | 上次检查更新的时间是 %s 小时前 |
Last checked for updates %s hr ago |
2014 | 上次检查更新的时间是 %s |
Last checked for updates on %s |
2015 | 上次安装更新的时间是几秒前 |
Last installed updates a few seconds ago |
2016 | 上次安装更新的时间是 %s 分钟前 |
Last installed updates %s min ago |
2017 | 上次安装更新的时间是 %s 小时前 |
Last installed updates %s hr ago |
2018 | 上次安装更新的时间是 %s |
Last installed updates on %s |
2019 | 正在等待下载 |
Waiting to download |
2020 | 空间不足,无法下载此地图(%s)。请从此设备中删除一些项目,然后再试一次。 |
There's not enough space to download this map (%s). Delete some items from this device and try again. |
2021 | 出现问题,现在无法下载此地图。请稍后再试一次。 |
Something happened, and we couldn't download this map right now. Try again later. |
2022 | 现在无法删除此地图。请关闭“地图”,然后再试一次。如果这不起作用,重启你的设备可能有所帮助。 |
We can't delete this right now. Close Maps and try again. If that doesn't help, restarting your device might. |
2023 | 正在等待免费 Wi-Fi |
Waiting for free Wi-Fi |
2024 | 所有地图应用关闭后,我们将继续 |
We'll resume once all map apps are closed |
2025 | 选择此项以选择区域 |
Select to choose a region |
2026 | 所有区域 |
All regions |
2027 | 删除所有地图 |
Delete all maps |
2028 | 如果删除所有下载的地图,你将在脱机时无法使用这些地图(但你在联机时可以使用它们)。 |
If you delete all downloaded maps, you won't be able to use them when you're offline (but you can when you're online). |
2029 | 全部删除 |
Delete all |
2031 | + |
+ |
2032 | 下载地图 |
Download maps |
2034 | 下载地图: %s |
Download maps: %s |
2035 | 删除 |
Delete |
2036 | 取消 |
Cancel |
2037 | 不下载 |
Don't download |
2038 | 重试 |
Retry |
2039 | 你需要连接到 Internet 才能执行此操作 |
You need an Internet connection to do this |
2040 | 自动更新地图 |
Automatically update maps |
2041 | 请关闭所有地图应用,然后再试一次。 |
Close all map apps and try again. |
2042 | 如果关闭此功能,则仅在使用免费 Wi-Fi 或不限制手机网络时下载地图。(如果打开此功能,可能会向你收取额外的费用。) |
If this is turned off, maps only download on free Wi-Fi or unlimited cellular data. (You might incur additional charges if you turn it on). |
2043 | 正在等待删除 |
Waiting to delete |
2044 | 我们将在所有地图应用关闭后删除此项 |
We'll delete this once all map apps are closed |
2046 | 我们将在所有地图应用关闭后取消此项 |
We'll cancel this once all map apps are closed |
2047 | 出现问题,现在无法删除此地图。请稍后再试一次。 |
Something happened, and we couldn't delete this map right now. Try again later. |
2048 | 无法删除部分下载的数据 |
Could not delete partially downloaded data |
2049 | 不删除 |
Don't delete |
2050 | 仅当设备已通电并且你未使用按流量计费的连接时,才会自动更新地图。 |
Maps will be automatically updated only when your device is plugged in and you're not on a metered connection. |
2051 | 这不会影响自动更新。 |
This does not affect automatic updates. |
2052 | 正在等待 Internet 连接 |
Waiting for an Internet connection |
2054 | 出现了问题,当前无法访问你的离线地图。请稍后重试。 |
Something happened and we can't get to your offline maps. Try again later. |
2055 | 这比预期时间长… |
This is taking longer than expected… |
2056 | 选择 |
Select |
2058 | 下载 |
Download |
2061 | 等待免费的 WLAN |
Waiting for free WLAN |
2062 | 如果关闭此功能,则仅在使用免费 WLAN 或不限制手机网络数据时下载地图。(如果打开此功能,可能会向你收取额外的费用)。 |
If this is turned off, maps only download on free WLAN or unlimited cellular data. (You might incur additional charges if you turn it on). |
2063 | 你需要一张 SD 卡才能执行此操作 |
You need an SD card to do this |
2064 | 更改离线地图的存储位置 |
Change where you store offline maps |
2065 | 正在将离线地图移至 %s |
Moving offline maps to %s |
2067 | 在关闭所有地图应用后,我们将完成存储位置的更改 |
We'll complete the change of storage locations once all map apps are closed |
2068 | 若要更改此项,还需要将现有地图移至 %s。 |
To change this, you'll also need to move your existing maps over to %s. |
2069 | 在 %s 上地图可能会运行得更慢一点。 |
Maps might run a little slower on %s. |
2070 | 我们将移动现有的离线地图,但它们在 %s 上可能会运行得更慢一点。 |
We'll move your existing offline maps, but they might run a little slower on %s. |
2071 | 移动 |
Move |
2072 | 仍然更改 |
Change anyway |
2074 | %s 上的磁盘空间不足。请删除一些内容以释放 %s,然后再试一次。 |
There isn't enough disk space on %s. Delete a few things to free up %s, and then try again. |
2075 | %s 上的磁盘空间不足。请删除或移动一些内容,使其至少具有 %s 的可用空间,然后再试一次。 |
There isn't enough disk space on %s. Delete or move some things so it has at least %s of free space, and then try again. |
2076 | 我们遇到问题,无法将离线地图移至 %s。 |
We ran into a problem and couldn't move your offline maps to %s. |
2078 | 管理存储 |
Manage storage |
2079 | 你的地图需要更新。请在本页底部检查更新,或删除所有地图。 |
Your maps need to be updated. Please either check for updates at the bottom of this page or delete all your maps. |
2080 | 关闭地图应用后,我们将完成更改 |
We'll finalize the change once map apps are closed |
2081 | 剩余 %s |
%s remaining |
2082 | 开始 |
Start |
2085 | 要下载此地图以脱机使用吗? |
Do you want to download this map to use offline? |
2086 | 无法下载该地图 |
Can't download the map |
2087 | 抱歉,我们找不到该区域的地图。 |
Sorry, we couldn't find a map for that area. |
2088 | %s, %s (%s) |
%s, %s (%s) |
2089 | 关闭 |
Close |
2090 | 正在完成 |
Finalizing |
2091 | 已全部完成! |
You're good to go! |
2092 | 你似乎已下载此地图(%s)。 |
It looks like you already downloaded this map of %s. |
2093 | 选择要下载的可脱机使用的地图。 |
Select the maps you want to download to use offline. |
2094 | 在你的设备上已有这些地图: |
You already have these maps on your device: |
2095 | 正在下载 %s |
Downloading %s |
2096 | 下载 %s 全部完成 |
All done downloading %s |
2097 | 正在迁移 |
Migrating |
2098 | 正在更新 |
Updating |
2099 | 此页已被你的组织禁用。 |
This page has been disabled by your organization. |
2100 | 查看进度 |
View progress |
2101 | 更多信息 |
More info |
2102 | 查看详细信息 |
View details |
2103 | 正在进行地图操作。无法更改位置。 |
Map operation in progress. Cannot change locations. |
2104 | 无法移动你的地图。 |
We couldn't move your maps. |
2105 | 需要你确认一些详细信息。 |
We need you to confirm some details. |
2106 | 正在移动地图... |
Moving your maps... |
2107 | 已移动完地图。 |
Done moving your maps. |
2108 | 移动地图已完成 |
All done moving your maps |