File name: | MusNotificationUx.exe.mui |
Size: | 7680 byte |
MD5: | 7fee526f51f29f618c6fc8ec857886e2 |
SHA1: | c6d37b6de7e887f097d3c28eb70e57af2680b796 |
SHA256: | 53c46c2fcb13dc934c314b91a02c4fd07c80bd12b4fe19a7142a60d307ff6d1f |
Operating systems: | Windows 10 |
Extension: | MUI |
In x64: | MusNotificationUx.exe MusNotificationUx.exe (32 位元) |
If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Traditional) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
id | Chinese (Traditional) | English |
---|---|---|
100 | Windows Update | Windows Update |
101 | 提醒 | Heads up |
102 | 必須下載必要更新。請選取此訊息以進行修正。 | We need to download a required update. Select this message to fix. |
103 | 已排程在 %1 重新啟動。 | Restart scheduled at %1. |
104 | 目前無法重新啟動。 | We couldn't restart right now. |
105 | 因為發生一些問題,無法更新您的裝置。我們將顯示如何修正問題。 | We can't update your device because we found some issues. We'll show you how to fix them. |
106 | 無法完成更新下載作業。 | We can't finish downloading your update. |
107 | 您需要某些更新。 | You need some updates. |
108 | 每次都會變得更好 | Better every time |
109 | 無法完成更新安裝作業。 | We couldn't finish installing updates. |
110 | 已安裝某些更新並修正一些問題。 | We installed some updates and fixed a few issues. |
111 | 某些更新未正確安裝。 | Some updates didn't install correctly. |
112 | 選取此訊息以深入了解。 | Select this message to learn more. |
113 | 我們將通過馬上要進行的更新使 Windows 變得更好。當我們要重新開機時,我們會發出一條提醒。 | We're going to make Windows better by updating soon. We'll show a reminder when we're going to restart. |
114 | 選取此訊息以變更。 | Select this message to change. |
115 | 選取此訊息以修正。 | Select this message to fix. |
116 | 選取此訊息以安裝。 | Select this message to install. |
117 | 無法安裝更新。 | Can't install updates. |
118 | 無法更新您的裝置。 | We couldn't update your device. |
119 | 深入了解及排定重新啟動裝置的新時間。 | Learn more and schedule a new time to restart your device. |
120 | 必須安裝必要更新。 | Required updates need to be installed. |
121 | 安裝 | Install |
123 | 正在讓您的電腦維持在最新狀態。 | We're getting your PC up to date. |
124 | 立即重新啟動 | Restart now |
126 | 有重要更新可用。請讓您的電腦維持開啟狀態,以便我們在您未使用電腦的時間下載並處理它們。 | Important updates are available. Please leave your machine on so we can download and process them while you aren't using your computer. |
127 | 移至 [設定] | Go To Settings |
128 | 檢視設定 | View settings |
129 | 看看 Windows 內有哪些新增或變更的功能 | See what's new or changed in Windows |
401 | 排程 | Schedule |
402 | 最後一次機會! | Last chance! |
403 | 已排定在 %1 重新啟動以安裝更新。若這不是方便的時間,您可以延遲重新啟動。 | A restart is scheduled to install updates at %1. Postpone if this isn't a good time. |
404 | 已準備好要安裝一些更新。 | We're ready to install some updates. |
405 | 立即重新啟動以安裝更新,或排定稍後再重新啟動。 | Restart to install updates now, or schedule for later. |
406 | 已有可用的更新 | Updates are available |
407 | 必須下載必要更新。 | Required updates need to be downloaded. |
408 | 檢視更新 | View updates |
409 | 無法下載更新 | Can't download updates |
410 | 無法下載某些更新。 | We couldn't download some updates. |
411 | 其他資訊 | More info |
413 | 排定新的重新啟動時間。 | Schedule a new time to restart. |
414 | 重新啟動 | Restart now |
415 | 關閉 | Close |
416 | 已排定自動重新啟動 | Automatic restart scheduled |
417 | 您的裝置將在 %1 重新啟動以完成安裝更新。請選取 [關閉] 以儲存您的工作,或按一下 [立即重新啟動] 以立即重新啟動。 | Your device will restart at %1 to finish installing updates. Select Close to save your work, or Restart now to restart right away. |
418 | 無法安裝更新 | Can't install updates |
422 | 將在 %1 重新啟動以完成更新安裝作業。選取 [關閉] 以儲存您的工作,或選取 [延遲] 明天再試一次。 | We'll restart at %1 to finish installing updates. Select Close to save your work, or Postpone to try again tomorrow. |
424 | 延遲 | Postpone |
425 | 重新排程 | Reschedule |
430 | 更新完成 | Update complete |
431 | 您的更新已完成,但是有一些問題。如果系統沒有正常運作,請嘗試備份您的資料,然後使用 [重設我的手機]。 | Your update completed, but there were some problems. If things aren't working right, try backing up your data and then using Reset My Phone. |
435 | 準備好要安裝更新 | Ready to install updates |
436 | 立即重新啟動以安裝更新 | Restart to install updates now |
437 | 無法更新裝置 | Couldn’t update device |
439 | 您的更新已完成,但是有一些問題。若無法正確運作,請嘗試備份您的資料,然後使用 [重設裝置]。 | Your update completed, but there were some problems. If things aren't working right, try backing up your data and then using Reset device. |
440 | 重新啟動裝置的時間快到了 | It's almost time to restart your device |
441 | 您的裝置將在 %1 重新啟動以完成更新安裝作業。若滿意此時間,請選取 [確認]。您也可以立即重新啟動或排定不同的時間。 | Your device will restart at %1 to finish installing updates. If this time works for you, select Confirm. If you want, you can restart now or reschedule for a different time. |
443 | 重新排定 | Reschedule |
444 | 確認 | Confirm |
445 | 有一項可用的更新 | We've got an update for you |
446 | Windows是一個服務,更新是保持其正常運行的正常部分。您的更新安排在%1。或者, 如果您已準備好進行更新,現在就選擇重新開機。 | Windows is a service and updates are a normal part of keeping it running smoothly. Your update is scheduled for %1. Or, select Restart now if you're ready to do it now. |
448 | 其他時間 | Another time |
449 | 確定 | OK |
450 | 重新啟動的時間快到了 | Almost time for your restart |
451 | 您的裝置將在 %1 重新啟動以安裝更新。若滿意此時間,請選取 [確認],或者,您可以瀏覽 [設定] [更新與安全性] [手機更新] 以重新排定。 | Your device will restart at %1 to install updates. If this time works, select Confirm or you can visit Settings Update & Security Phone Update to reschedule. |
544 | 您正在獲得一項更新 | You’re getting an update |
545 | 您的組織會在 %1 重新開機您的裝置,以便完成對 Windows 的更新。在重新開機前,請確保儲存您的工作。或者,如果您已準備好,現在就重新開機。 | Your organization will restart your device at %1 to finish updating Windows. Make sure you save your work before then. Or, restart now if you're ready. |
566 | Windows是一個服務,更新是保持其正常運行的正常部分。我們需要您的幫助來安裝此更新。 準備好?現在就重新開機。沒有準備好?選擇一個適合您的時間。 |
Windows is a service and updates are a normal part of keeping it running smoothly. We need your help installing this one. Ready? Restart now. Not ready? Pick a time that works for you. |
567 | 讓我們一同變得更好 | Let's get better together |
568 | 請不要錯過該更新 - 我們希望您具有最新的改進功能,這樣 Windows 就能流暢且更加安全地執行。 準備好?現在就重新開機。沒有準備好?選擇一個適合您的時間。 |
Don't sleep on this update - we want you to have the latest improvements so Windows runs smoothly and more securely. Ready? Restart now. Not ready? Pick a time that works for you. |
569 | 向美好倒數計時······ | Countdown to goodness... |
570 | 我們準備進行您安排于%1的更新。或者,如果您現在已準備好,請現在選擇重新開機。 | We're going to do the update you scheduled at %1. Or, select Restart now if you're ready to do it now. |
571 | 稍後提醒我 | Remind me later |
572 | 讓我們重整旗鼓 | Let's get our groove back |
573 | 我們無法更新 Windows,因為您的裝置沒有在我們于%1在%2的日期上顯示。也許裝置已被關閉或電池電量低?現在請選擇重新開機以重新開始。 | We couldn't update Windows because your device didn't show up for our date at %1 on %2. Maybe it was turned off or the battery was low? Select Restart now to get going again. |
574 | 等一小時 | Wait an hour |
575 | 讓我們把這項任務從你的清單內刪除 | Let's cross this one off your list |
576 | 現在及時更新意味著 Windows 能夠更好更安全地執行。我們需要您的幫助來安裝該更新。 準備好?現在就重新開機。沒有準備好?選擇一個適合您的時間。 |
Getting up to date now means Windows will run better and be more secure. We need your help installing this update. Ready? Restart now. Not ready? Pick a time that works for you. |
577 | Windows是一個服務,更新是保持其正常運行的正常部分。我們需要您的幫助來安裝此更新。 準備好?選擇一個適合您的時間。 |
Windows is a service and updates are a normal part of keeping it running smoothly. We need your help installing this one. Ready? Pick a time that works for you. |
578 | 請不要錯過該更新 - 我們希望您具有最新的改進功能,這樣 Windows 就能流暢且更加安全地執行。 準備好?選擇一個適合您的時間。 |
Don't sleep on this update - we want you to have the latest improvements so Windows runs smoothly and more securely. Ready? Pick a time that works for you. |
579 | 現在及時更新意味著 Windows 能夠更好更安全地執行。我們需要您的幫助來安裝該更新。 準備好?選擇一個適合您的時間。 |
Getting up to date now means Windows will run better and be more secure. We need your help installing this update. Ready? Pick a time that works for you. |
580 | 我們準備進行您安排于%1在%2的更新。沒有準備好?選擇一個適合您的時間。 | We’re going to do the update you scheduled at %1 on %2. Not ready? Pick a time that works for you. |
582 | 挑選時間 | Pick a time |
584 | 繼續延期 | Keep snoozing |
585 | 繼續提醒我 | Keep bugging me |
File Description: | MusNotificationUx.exe |
File Version: | 10.0.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800) |
Company Name: | Microsoft Corporation |
Internal Name: | MusNotificationUx.exe |
Legal Copyright: | © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. |
Original Filename: | MusNotificationUx.exe.mui |
Product Name: | Microsoft® Windows® Operating System |
Product Version: | 10.0.15063.0 |
Translation: | 0x404, 1200 |