| 1 | 臉部 |
Face |
| 2 | 虹膜 |
Iris |
| 3 | [登入] 按鈕 |
Sign in button |
| 4 | 內容訊息 |
Context message |
| 5 | Windows Hello |
Windows Hello |
| 50 | 請使用其他方法識別您的身分。 |
Please use a different method to identify yourself. |
| 51 | 哈囉 %1!s!! 請選取 [確定] 以繼續。 |
Hello %1!s!! Select OK to continue. |
| 52 | 無法辨識您的身分。請輸入您的 PIN。 |
Couldn't recognize you. Please enter your PIN. |
| 100 | Windows 無法讓您登入。 |
Windows couldn't sign you in. |
| 101 | %1!s!,您好 |
Hello %1!s! |
| 104 | 正在尋找您... |
Looking for you... |
| 105 | 正在準備就緒... |
Getting ready... |
| 106 | 無法開啟相機。請使用您的 PIN 登入。 |
Couldn't turn on the camera. Please sign in with your PIN. |
| 107 | 需要您的 PIN 才能登入。 |
Your PIN is required to sign in. |
| 108 | 您的帳戶已停用。請連絡您的支援人員。 |
Your account has been disabled. Please contact your support person. |
| 109 | 開始使用 Windows Hello 之前,必須先設定 PIN。 |
Before you can start using Windows Hello, you have to set up a PIN. |
| 111 | 開始使用 Windows Hello 之前,必須先輸入您的 PIN。 |
Before you can start using Windows Hello, you have to enter your PIN. |
| 113 | 哈囉,%1!s!! 請解除鎖定畫面來登入。 |
Hello, %1!s!! Dismiss the lock screen to sign in. |
| 114 | 很抱歉發生錯誤。請使用您的 PIN 登入。 |
Sorry something went wrong. Please sign in with your PIN. |
| 120 | 很抱歉發生錯誤。請輸入您的 PIN。 |
Sorry something went wrong. Please enter your PIN. |
| 121 | Windows Hello 目前已由您的系統管理員停用。 |
Windows Hello is currently disabled by your administrator. |
| 123 | 正在驗證您的身分... |
Making sure it's you... |
| 124 | 無法使用相機。請使用您的 PIN 登入。 |
Camera not available. Please sign in with your PIN. |
| 125 | 無法辨識您的身分。請使用您的 PIN 登入。 |
Couldn't recognize you. Please sign in with your PIN. |
| 126 | 無法辨識您的身分。請向上撥動以輸入 PIN。 |
Couldn't recognize you. Swipe up to enter PIN. |
| 127 | 向上撥動以關閉鎖定畫面。 |
Swipe up to dismiss the lock screen. |
| 128 | 遠端工作階段作用中。請關閉鎖定畫面以登入。 |
Remote session is active. Dismiss the lock screen to sign in. |
| 129 | 請關閉鎖定畫面以登入。 |
Dismiss the lock screen to sign in. |
| 150 | 無法識別您。 |
Couldn't recognize you. |
| 152 | 無法開啟相機。 |
Couldn't turn on the camera. |
| 153 | 相機無法使用。 |
Camera not available. |
| 155 | 抱歉,發生問題。 |
Sorry something went wrong. |
| 156 | 需要您的密碼才能登入。 |
Your password is required to sign in. |
| 157 | 相機使用中。請使用您的 PIN 登入。 |
Camera is in use. Please sign in with your PIN. |
| 158 | 相機驅動程式處於損壞狀態。請使用您的 PIN 登入。 |
Camera driver is in a bad state. Please sign in with your PIN. |
| 180 | 您好! 正在準備就緒... |
Hello! Getting things ready... |
| 200 | 您的裝置偵測不到您。請確定您的相機鏡頭沒有髒污。 |
Your device couldn't detect you. Make sure your camera lens is clean. |
| 201 | 太亮! 請關閉部分燈光或移到室內。 |
Too bright! Turn off some lights or go inside. |
| 202 | 太暗! 請開啟部分燈光或移到較亮的地方。 |
Too dark! Turn on some lights or move somewhere brighter. |
| 203 | 請確定您位於中央並直視相機。 |
Make sure you're centered and looking directly at the camera. |
| 204 | 太近! 請移動到遠一點的位置。 |
Too close! Try moving a little farther away. |
| 205 | 太遠! 請移動到近一點的位置。 |
Too far away! Try moving a bit closer. |
| 206 | 請將頭稍微向左與向右偏。 |
Turn your head slightly to the left and right. |
| 207 | 請把眼睛稍微多張開一點。 |
Open your eyes a little wider. |
| 208 | 請稍微移動,以避免眼睛反射光線。 |
Move slightly to avoid reflection off your eyes. |
| 209 | 移遠一點 |
Move farther away |
| 210 | 移近一點 |
Move closer |
| 211 | 請將您的裝置固定在您的眼睛前方。 |
Hold your device straight in front of your eyes. |
| 213 | 您的裝置偵測不到您的眼睛。請確定您的相機鏡頭沒有髒污。 |
Your device couldn't detect your eyes. Make sure your camera lens is clean. |
| 301 | 無法使用 Windows Hello 來登入? |
Can't sign in with Windows Hello? |
| 302 | 再執行一次設定程序,以改善在不同光線情況下或當您的容貌改變 (例如換新眼鏡) 時的辨識率。 |
Go through setup again to improve recognition in different lighting conditions, or when your appearance changes (for example, new glasses). |
| 303 | 改善 Windows Hello 中的辨識率 |
Improve recognition in Windows Hello |
| 304 | 若要發揮 Windows Hello 最新更新的完整功能,請重新執行設定程序。 |
To take advantage of the latest updates to Windows Hello, go through setup again. |
| 305 | 您是否知道您可以使用臉部驗證來登入? |
Do you know that you can use face authentication to sign in? |
| 306 | 執行 Windows Hello 臉部設定以開始。 |
Go through the Windows Hello face setup to get started. |
| 307 | Windows Hello 發生問題。 |
There is a problem with Windows Hello. |
| 308 | 請再次重新設定以修正此問題。 |
Please go through the setup again to fix this issue. |