File name: | ngckeyenum.dll.mui |
Size: | 7168 byte |
MD5: | 6ad1eedc2899e3c99c5a33cfb9c945c9 |
SHA1: | 9f00d741abda765c8f1284edc64ae7269aba2365 |
SHA256: | 01feb734aa30a6ff2ea9f1b706b6a11c93143841eb85f18b6483c6e3bf80da75 |
Operating systems: | Windows 10 |
Extension: | MUI |
If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Traditional) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
id | Chinese (Traditional) | English |
---|---|---|
200 | 無法驗證您的認證。 | Your credentials could not be verified. |
201 | 所提供的 PIN 不相符。 | The provided PINs do not match. |
202 | 請提供 PIN。 | Provide a PIN. |
203 | 請提供 PIN,其中包含的字元只限於無重音字母 (A-Z, a-z)、數字 (0-9)、空格與下列特殊字元: ! " # $ % & ’ ( ) * + , - . / : ; ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` { | } ~ | Provide a PIN that contains characters limited to unaccented letters (A-Z, a-z), numbers (0-9), space, and the following special characters: ! " # $ % & ’ ( ) * + , - . / : ; ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` { | } ~ |
204 | 請使用較為複雜的 PIN。 | Provide a PIN that meets the complexity requirements. |
205 | 請使用較為複雜的 PIN。%1!s!。 | Provide a PIN that meets the complexity requirements. %1!s!. |
206 | PIN 長度至少必須為 %1!u! 個字元 | Your PIN must be at least %1!u! characters long |
207 | PIN 長度不能超過 %1!u! 個字元 | Your PIN can’t be more than %1!u! characters long |
208 | PIN 包含無效的字元 | Your PIN contains an invalid character |
209 | PIN 至少必須包含一個大寫字母 | Your PIN must include at least one uppercase letter |
210 | PIN 至少必須包含一個小寫字母 | Your PIN must include least one lowercase letter |
211 | PIN 至少必須包含一個數字 | Your PIN must include at least one number |
212 | PIN 至少必須包含一個特殊字元 | Your PIN must include at least one special character |
213 | PIN 不能包含大寫字母 | Your PIN can’t include uppercase letters |
214 | PIN 不能包含小寫字母 | Your PIN can’t include lowercase letters |
215 | PIN 不能包含數字 | Your PIN can’t include numbers |
216 | PIN 不能包含特殊字元 | Your PIN can’t include special characters |
218 | PIN 不正確。請再試一次。 | The PIN is incorrect. Try again. |
219 | 裝置發生通訊錯誤。 | A communication error occurred with the device. |
220 | 提供查問片語。 | Provide the challenge phrase. |
221 | 提供的查問片語不正確。 | The provided challenge phrase is incorrect. |
222 | 提供之前未使用過的 PIN。 | Provide a PIN that you haven’t used before. |
223 | PIN 不能是常見的數字組合 | Your PIN can’t be a common number pattern |
224 | 您的密碼已過期,必須予以變更。請使用 PIN 登入,以進行變更。 | Your password has expired and must be changed. Sign in with your PIN in order to change it. |
225 | 系統管理員已限制登入。若要登入,請確定您的裝置已連線到網際網路,並要求您的系統管理員先登入。 | An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the Internet, and have your administrator sign in first. |
250 | 您的裝置已離線。請以上一次在此裝置使用的密碼登入。 | Your device is offline. Sign in with the last password you used on this device. |
251 | 此帳戶屬於某個組織,因此無法使用。請嘗試其他帳戶。 | This account can’t be used because it belongs to an organization. Try a different account. |
252 | 您目前無法登入您的裝置。請嘗試上次於此裝置使用的密碼。 | You can’t sign in to your device right now. Try the last password you used on this device. |
302 | 您無法使用這個帳戶登入。請嘗試不同的帳戶。 | You can’t sign in with this account. Try a different account. |
350 | 您的帳戶有時間限制,您目前無法登入。請稍後再試一次。 | Your account has time restrictions that prevent you from signing in right now. Try again later. |
351 | 您的帳戶已停用。請連絡您的系統管理員。 | Your account has been disabled. Contact your system administrator. |
352 | 若要使用 Windows Hello,您需要暫時連接到您的組織的網絡。您仍然可以通過上次在這個設備上使用的登入選項登入。 | You need to temporarily connect to your organization’s network to use Windows Hello. You can still sign in with the last sign-in option used on this device. |
353 | 此裝置不允許您使用的登入方法。如需詳細資訊,請連絡您的系統管理員。 | The sign-in method you're trying to use isn't allowed on this device. For more information, contact your system administrator. |
354 | 您的帳戶已過期。請連絡您的系統管理員。 | Your account has expired. Contact your system administrator. |
355 | 您的帳戶被鎖定。請連絡您的系統管理員。 | Your account has been locked out. Contact your system administrator. |
356 | 裝置上沒有所要求的金鑰容器。 | The requested key container does not exist on the device. |
357 | 裝置上沒有所要求的憑證。 | The requested certificate does not exist on the device. |
358 | 裝置上沒有所要求的金鑰組。 | The requested keyset does not exist on the device. |
359 | 此裝置無法使用。系統事件記錄檔中可能有其他詳細資料。請向系統管理員報告此錯誤。 | This device could not be used. Additional details may be available in the system event log. Report this error to your system administrator. |
360 | 用於驗證的憑證已過期。 | The certificate used for authentication has expired. |
361 | 用於驗證的憑證已被撤銷。 | The certificate used for authentication has been revoked. |
362 | 處理用於驗證的憑證時,偵測到不受信任的憑證授權單位。 | An untrusted certification authority was detected while processing the certificate used for authentication. |
363 | 無法判斷用於驗證之憑證的撤銷狀態。 | The revocation status of the certificate used for authentication could not be determined. |
364 | 用於驗證的憑證不受信任。 | The certificate used for authentication is not trusted. |
365 | 您的密碼已過期,因此需要變更。您必須使用您的密碼登入,才能進行變更。 | Your password has expired and must be changed. You must sign in with your password in order to change it. |
366 | 您的帳戶已被設定為防止您使用此裝置登入。請嘗試其他裝置。 | Your account is configured to prevent you from using this device. Try another device. |
367 | 登入失敗。請連絡您的系統管理員,並告知無法驗證 KDC 憑證。系統事件記錄檔中可能有額外的資訊。 | Sign-in failed. Contact your system administrator and tell them that the KDC certificate could not be validated. Additional information may be available in the system event log. |
368 | 您的帳戶不支援使用此裝置登入。如需詳細資訊,請連絡您的系統管理員。 | Signing in with this device isn't supported for your account. Contact your system administrator for more information. |
369 | 該選項暫時無法使用。現在,請使用不同的方法來登入。 | That option is temporarily unavailable. For now, please use a different method to sign in. |
400 | 您的密碼已過期。您必須使用您的密碼登入並變更密碼。在您變更密碼之後,您可以使用 Windows Hello 登入。 | Your password has expired. You must sign in with your password and change it. After you change your password, you can sign in with Windows Hello. |
401 | 您的密碼已在不同的裝置上變更。您必須使用您的新密碼登入此裝置一次,才能使用 Windows Hello 登入。 | Your password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with your new password, and then you can sign in with Windows Hello. |
450 | 您的裝置已重新啟動。請輸入您的 PIN。 | Your device restarted. Enter your PIN. |
451 | 請輸入您的 PIN。 | Enter your PIN. |
500 | 您的組織已設定下列 PIN 需求: 長度至少必須為 %1!u! 個字元 長度不能超過 %2!u! 個字元 %3!s! %4!s! %5!s! %6!s! %7!s! |
Your organization has set the following PIN requirements: Must be at least %1!u! characters long Can’t be longer than %2!u! characters %3!s! %4!s! %5!s! %6!s! %7!s! |
501 | 可以包含大寫字母 | May include uppercase letters |
502 | 可以包含小寫字母 | May include lowercase letters |
503 | 可以包含數字 | May include digits |
504 | 可以包含特殊字元 | May include special characters |
505 | 至少必須包含一個大寫字母 | Must include at least one uppercase letter |
506 | 至少必須包含一個小寫字母 | Must include at least one lowercase letter |
507 | 至少必須包含一個數字 | Must include at least one number |
508 | 至少必須包含一個特殊字元 | Must include at least one special character |
509 | 不能包含大寫字母 | Can’t include uppercase letters |
510 | 不能包含小寫字母 | Can’t include lowercase letters |
511 | 不能包含數字 | Can’t include digits |
512 | 不能包含特殊字元 | Can’t include special characters |
513 | 您輸入太多次不正確的 PIN。 若要再試一次,請重新啟動您的裝置。 |
You’ve entered an incorrect PIN too many times. To try again, restart your device. |
514 | 您已經多次輸入不正確的 PIN。 %1!s! 若要再試一次,請輸入下方的 %2!s!。 |
You’ve entered an incorrect PIN several times. %1!s! To try again, enter %2!s! below. |
515 | A1B2C3 | A1B2C3 |
516 | 您的組織要求您變更 PIN。 | Your organization requires that you change your PIN. |
517 | 使用手機上的「Microsoft 驗證器」應用程式登入。尋找上面的裝置名稱來識別此電腦。 | Use the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone to sign in. Look for the device name above to identify this PC. |
518 | 遠端裝置已連線。 在您的遠端裝置上輸入您的 PIN。 |
The remote device is connected. Enter your PIN on your remote device. |
519 | 遠端裝置未連線。 請確定您的裝置在範圍內,且無線電波正在傳輸。 按一下下面的連結以嘗試重新連線。 |
The remote device is not connected. Ensure that your device is in range and that its radio is transmitting. Click the link below to try to connect again. |
520 | 您的組織已設定下列 PIN 需求: 長度至少必須為 %1!u! 位數 %2!s! %3!s! |
Your organization has set the following PIN requirements: Must be at least %1!u! digits long %2!s! %3!s! |
521 | 長度不能超過 %1!u! 位數 | Can’t be longer than %1!u! digits |
522 | 不能是數字模式 (例如 123456 或 11111) | Can’t be a number pattern (such as 123456 or 11111) |
523 | 基於安全性理由,已鎖定此裝置。請將您的裝置插上電源至少兩個小時,然後重新啟動它以再試一次。 | This device has been locked for security reasons. Connect your device to a power source for at least two hours, and then restart it to try again. |
524 | 基於安全性理由,已鎖定此登入選項。請使用其他登入選項,或將裝置插上電源至少兩個小時,然後重新啟動它以再試一次。 | This sign-in option has been locked for security reasons. Use a different sign-in option or connect your device to a power source for at least two hours, and then restart it to try again. |
File Description: | Microsoft Passport 金鑰列舉管理員 |
File Version: | 10.0.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800) |
Company Name: | Microsoft Corporation |
Internal Name: | ngckeyenum |
Legal Copyright: | © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. |
Original Filename: | ngckeyenum.dll.mui |
Product Name: | Microsoft® Windows® Operating System |
Product Version: | 10.0.15063.0 |
Translation: | 0x404, 1200 |