File name: | winlogon.exe.mui |
Size: | 12288 byte |
MD5: | 5c708a355b749da05c56b2dffee77380 |
SHA1: | 74dd8875a283ce91fe1598133b178ecb3fa10da5 |
SHA256: | 8eb79a8633edb5e792d6327d34617d125a184781199ff6468e24b9b43ae7062c |
Operating systems: | Windows 10 |
Extension: | MUI |
In x64: | winlogon.exe Windows 登录应用程序 (32 位) |
If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Simplified) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
id | Chinese (Simplified) | English |
---|---|---|
1001 | 错误 | Error |
1002 | 欢迎 | Welcome |
1003 | 正在注销 | Signing out |
1004 | 正在更改密码 | Changing password |
1006 | 正在锁定 | Locking |
1007 | 正在准备安全选项 | Preparing security options |
1008 | 请稍候 | Please wait |
1009 | 正在准备 Windows | Preparing Windows |
1010 | 正在关闭你的桌面 | Closing your desktop |
1012 | 服务正在重启,请稍候 | Please wait while services are restarting |
1100 | Windows 正在关闭 | Windows is shutting down |
1101 | 正在进入睡眠状态 | Going to sleep |
1102 | 正在休眠 | Hibernating |
1103 | 正在脱离并进入睡眠状态 | Undocking and going to sleep |
1200 | 你正在尝试关闭另一台与你连接的计算机。因此任何人都将无法使用该计算机,直到它手动重启。
你想继续吗? |
You are attempting to shut down another computer to which you are connected. As a result nobody will be able to use this computer until it is manually restarted.
Do you want to continue? |
1201 | 你正在尝试关闭另一台与你和其他用户连接的计算机。因此任何人都将无法使用该计算机,直到它手动重启。
你想继续吗? |
You are attempting to shut down another computer to which you and other users are connected. As a result, nobody will be able to use this computer until it is manually restarted.
Do you want to continue? |
1202 | 你正在关闭一台远程计算机,而其他用户正在使用这台计算机。这些用户可能会丢失数据。
你想继续吗? |
You are shutting down this computer while there are other users still using it. Those users may lose data.
Do you want to continue? |
1203 | 你正在重启一台远程计算机,而其他用户正在使用这台计算机。这些用户可能会丢失数据。
你想继续吗? |
You are restarting this computer while there are other users still using it. Those users may lose data.
Do you want to continue? |
1204 | 正在关机 | Shutting down |
1205 | 正在重新启动 | Restarting |
1301 | 你的密码已更改。 | Your password has been changed. |
1302 | 系统现在无法更改你的密码,因为域 %s 不可用。 | The system cannot change your password now because the domain %s is not available. |
1303 | 用户名或旧密码不正确。密码的字母必须使用正确的大小写。 | The User name or old password is incorrect. Letters in passwords must be typed using the correct case. |
1304 | 你没有权限更改密码。 | You do not have permission to change your password. |
1305 | 当前无法更改此帐户的密码。 | The password on this account cannot be changed at this time. |
1306 | 无法更改密码,因为你选择的计算机不是该域的域控制器。请输入域名或域控制器名,然后再试一次。 | Unable to change your password because the computer you selected is not the Domain Controller of the domain. Type the name of the domain or the name of the Domain Controller and try again. |
1307 | 请输入符合这些要求的密码。 | Please type a password which meets these requirements. |
1308 | 新密码太短,或不符合密码历史记录和复杂性等方面的要求。请输入其他密码。 | Your new password does not meet the minimum length or password history and complexity requirements. Please type a different password. |
1309 | 密码必须至少为 %hu 个字符,不能重复使用最近用过的 %hu 个密码,必须使用超过 %ld 天,必须包含大写字母、数字或标点符号,且不能包含你的帐户名或全名。 | Your password must be at least %hu characters; cannot repeat any of your previous %hu passwords; must be at least %ld days old; must contain capitals, numerals or punctuation; and cannot contain your account or full name. |
1310 | 密码必须至少为 %hu 个字符,不能重复使用最近用过的 %hu 个密码,必须使用超过 %ld 天。 | Your password must be at least %hu characters, cannot repeat any of your previous %hu passwords and must be at least %ld days old. |
1311 | 无法更改此帐户的密码,原因如下: %d : %s 请与系统管理员联系。 |
Unable to change the password on this account due to the following error: %d : %s Please consult your system administrator. |
1312 | 无法更改你的网络提供者密码。 | Unable to change your network provider password. |
1400 | 此计算机已锁定。只有登录的用户才能解锁此计算机。 | This computer is locked. Only the signed-in user can unlock the computer. |
1540 | 在驱动器 A: 中的磁盘上找不到启动密钥文件。请插入正确的磁盘。 | The Startup Key File was not found on the disk in drive A:. Please insert the correct disk. |
1541 | 找不到密钥文件 | Key File Not Found |
1900 | Windows 无法连接到 %s 服务。 请与你的系统管理员联系。 |
Windows couldn't connect to the %s service. Please consult your system administrator. |
1901 | Windows 无法连接到 %s 服务。此问题致使标准用户无法登录。 作为管理员用户,你可以查看系统事件日志,以详细了解服务未响应的原因。 |
Windows couldn't connect to the %s service. This problem prevents standard users from signing in. As an administrative user, you can review the system event log for details about why the service didn't respond. |
1902 | 无法连接到 Windows 服务 | Failed to connect to a Windows service |
1903 | %s 服务登录失败。 %s |
The %s service failed the sign-in. %s |
1904 | 请等候 %s | Please wait for the %s |
1905 | 本地会话管理器 | Local Session Manager |
2000 | 无法重新连接所有网络驱动器 | Could not reconnect all network drives |
2001 | 单击此处以检查你的网络驱动器的状态。 | Click here to check the status of your network drives. |
2009 | 你的密码已过期。 | Your password has expired. |
2010 | 考虑更改密码 | Consider changing your password |
2011 | 你的密码将在 %ld 天后过期。 | Your password will expire in %ld days. |
2012 | 你的密码今天过期。 | Your password expires today. |
2013 | 审核日志已满 | Auditing log is full |
2014 | 安全日志已满。发生这种情况时,只有管理员才能登录。 | The security log is full. When that happens, only administrators can sign in. |
2015 | 登录时间限制 | Sign-in time restrictions |
2016 | 由于登录时间限制,你的会话将在 %ld 分钟后断开连接。 | Your session will be disconnected in %ld minutes due to sign-in time restrictions. |
2017 | 即将注销你的登录 | You're about to be signed out |
2018 | 交互式登录过程初始化失败。 请查看事件日志了解详细信息。 |
Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed. Please check the event log for details. |
2019 | 登录过程初始化失败 | Sign-in process initialization failure |
2020 | 只有当前已登录的用户或管理员才能登录此会话。 | Only the currently signed-in user or an administrator can sign in to this session. |
2021 | %s\%s 拒绝了你的断开连接请求。 | %s\%s denied your disconnect request. |
2022 | 请等待 %s\%s 响应。 | Please wait for %s\%s to respond. |
2023 | 在按下 Ctrl+Alt+Delete 后,登录过程无法显示安全和登录选项。如果 Windows 没有响应,请按 Esc 或使用电源开关重启。 | The sign-in process couldn't display security and sign-in options when Ctrl+Alt+Delete was pressed. If Windows doesn't respond, press Esc, or use the power switch to restart. |
2024 | 未能显示安全选项和关闭选项 | Failure to display security and shut down options |
2025 | 由于登录时间限制,你的计算机将在 %ld 分钟后锁定。 | Your computer will be locked in %ld minutes due to sign-in time restrictions. |
2026 | 由于登录时间限制,你将在 %ld 分钟后从 Windows 注销。 | You'll be signed out of Windows in %ld minutes due to sign-in time restrictions. |
2027 | 你的密码将于明天过期。 | Your password will expire tomorrow. |
2028 | 若要更改密码,请按 Ctrl+Alt+Delete,然后单击“更改密码”。 |
To change your password, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE and then click "Change a password". |
2029 | 你的计算机资源不足,因此新用户无法登录。请使用已登录的帐户。 | Your computer is running low on resources, so no new users can sign in. Please use an account that has already been signed in. |
2030 | 此系统上的安全日志已满,只有管理员才能登录解决问题。 | The security log on this system is full. Only administrators can sign in to fix the problem. |
2031 | 此计算机上的安全策略设置为显示有关上次交互式登录的信息,但是 Windows 检索不到该信息。请与你的网络管理员联系以获得帮助。 | Security policies on this computer are set to show info about the last interactive sign-in, but Windows couldn't retrieve that info. Contact your network administrator for help. |
2032 | %s (%s) 这是你第一次交互式登录此帐户。 |
%s (%s) This is the first time you've interactively signed in to this account. |
2033 | %s (%s) 登录成功 上一次交互式登录此帐户的时间是: %s 登录不成功 自从上一次交互式登录以来,不曾有过使用此帐户交互式登录不成功的尝试。 |
%s (%s) Successful sign-in The last time you interactively signed in to this account was: %s Unsuccessful sign-in There have been no unsuccessful interactive sign-in attempts with this account since your last interactive sign-in. |
2034 | %s (%s) 登录成功 上一次交互式登录此帐户的时间是: %s 登录不成功 上一次尝试交互式登录此帐户不成功的时间是: %s 自从上一次交互式登录以来,交互式登录尝试不成功的次数是: %d。 |
%s (%s) Successful sign-in The last time you interactively signed in to this account was: %s Unsuccessful sign-in The last unsuccessful interactive sign-in attempt on this account was: %s The number of unsuccessful interactive sign-in attempts since your last interactive sign-in: %d. |
2035 | %s (%s) 这是你第一次交互式登录此帐户。 登录不成功 上一次使用此帐户交互式登录不成功的时间是: %s 自从创建你的帐户以来,交互式登录不成功的尝试次数是: %d。 |
%s (%s) This is the first time that you've interactively signed in to this account. Unsuccessful sign-in The last unsuccessful interactive sign-in attempt on this account was: %s The number of unsuccessful interactive sign-in attempts since your account was created: %d. |
2036 | %s (%s) 已将这台电脑上的安全策略设置为显示有关上次交互式登录的信息,但是 Windows 检索不到该信息,因为你已经使用以前存储的帐户信息登录。 |
%s (%s) Security policies on this PC are set to show info about the last interactive sign-in, but Windows couldn't retrieve that info because you've been signed in using previously stored account info. |
2037 | 强制执行的策略仅允许管理员以“安全模式”登录。 | Enforced policy allows only administrators to sign-in in Safe Mode. |
2040 | Windows 需要你的当前凭据,以确保网络连接。 | Windows needs your current credentials to ensure network connectivity. |
2041 | Windows 需要你的当前凭据 | Windows needs your current credentials |
2042 | 请锁定此计算机,然后使用最新的密码或智能卡解锁。 | Please lock this computer, then unlock it using your most recent password or smart card. |
2043 | 无法连接到登录服务器 | Can't connect to a sign-in server |
2044 | 你已使用以前存储的帐户信息登录。如果你在上一次登录到这台电脑后更改了帐户信息,那么这些更改不会反映在此会话中。 | You're signed in using previously stored account info. If you've changed your account info since you last signed in to this PC, those changes won't be reflected in this session. |
2045 | 注销被取消 | Logoff is cancelled |
2046 | 若要更改密码,请按 Ctrl+Alt+End,然后单击“更改密码”。 |
To change your password, press CTRL+ALT+END and then click "Change a password". |
2047 | 在按下 Ctrl+Alt+End 后,登录过程无法显示安全和登录选项。如果 Windows 没有响应,请按 Esc 或使用电源开关重启。 | The sign-in process couldn't display security and sign-in options when Ctrl+Alt+End was pressed. If Windows doesn't respond, press Esc, or use the power switch to restart. |
2048 | Windows 需要你的智能卡凭据才能访问公司网络。单击输入凭据或锁定此计算机,然后使用智能卡解锁。 | Windows needs your smart card credentials to access your corporate network. Click to enter your credentials or lock this computer, and then unlock it using your smart card. |
2049 | Windows 需要智能卡凭据 | Windows needs your smart card credentials |
2050 | Windows 需要不同的凭据才能访问你的公司网络。锁定你的计算机,然后使用这些凭据对其解锁 | Windows needs different credentials to access your corporate network. Lock your computer and then unlock it using those credentials |
2051 | Windows 需要不同的凭据 | Windows needs different credentials |
2052 | 你的电脑将在一分钟后自动重启 | Your PC will automatically restart in one minute |
2053 | 单击此处即可立即更新。 |
Click here to update it now. |
2101 | %s 拒绝了你的断开连接请求。 | %s denied your disconnect request. |
2102 | 请等待 %s 响应。 | Please wait for %s to respond. |
3000 | Windows 正在恢复 | Windows is resuming |
4000 | 你是否要允许此应用程序读取你存储的用户名和密码? | Do you want to allow this application to read your stored user name and password? |
4001 | 凭据确认 | Credential Confirmation |
5000 | 许可证错误 | License Error |
5001 | 此系统不支持从 VHD 启动 | Booting from a VHD is not supported on this system |
0x1B59 | 客户体验改善计划的用户登录通知 | User Logon Notification for Customer Experience Improvement Program |
0x1B5A | 客户体验改善计划的用户注销通知 | User Logoff Notification for Customer Experience Improvement Program |
0x10000031 | 响应时间 | Response Time |
0x10000038 | 经典 | Classic |
0x30000000 | 信息 | Info |
0x30000001 | 开始 | Start |
0x30000002 | 停止 | Stop |
0x400003EA | 外壳程序意外停止,%1 被重新启动。 | The shell stopped unexpectedly and %1 was restarted. |
0x40000FA2 | 登录时间限制策略适用于已登录的用户。根据策略设置,已锁定、注销用户的会话或断开其连接。用户名: %1 域名: %2 | The logon hours restriction policy is applied to the logged on user. The user's session has been locked, disconnected or logged off depending on the policy setting. User Name: %1 Domain Name: %2 |
0x40001005 | Windows 许可证已被验证。 | Windows license validated. |
0x40001008 | 正在访问处于通知期的 Windows。 | Accessing Windows in Notification period. |
0x50000003 | 警告 | Warning |
0x80000FA6 | Windows 登录进程未能衍生用户应用程序。应用程序名称: %1。命令行参数: %2。 | The Windows logon process has failed to spawn a user application. Application name: %1. Command line parameters: %2. |
0x80000FA7 | Windows 登录进程未能断开用户会话连接。 | The Windows logon process has failed to disconnect the user session. |
0x80001009 | Windows 处于通知期。 | Windows is in Notification period. |
0x80001770 | Winlogon 通知订户 无法处理通知事件。 | The winlogon notification subscriber was unavailable to handle a notification event. |
0x80001771 | Winlogon 通知订户 使通知事件失败。 | The winlogon notification subscriber failed a notification event. |
0x80001772 | 无法加载 Winlogon 通知订户注册数据库。原因: 。 | The winlogon notification subscriber registration database cannot be loaded. Reason: . |
0x80001773 | Winlogon 通知订户 无法处理关键通知事件。 | The winlogon notification subscriber was unavailable to handle a critical notification event. |
0x80001774 | Winlogon 通知订户 使关键通知事件失败。 | The winlogon notification subscriber failed a critical notification event. |
0x80001775 | winlogon 通知订户 正在长时间处理此通知事件(%2)。 | The winlogon notification subscriber is taking long time to handle the notification event (%2). |
0x80001776 | winlogon 通知订户 耗费了 %2 秒钟时间处理此通知事件(%3)。 | The winlogon notification subscriber took %2 second(s) to handle the notification event (%3). |
0x90000001 | Microsoft-Windows-Winlogon | Microsoft-Windows-Winlogon |
0x90000002 | System | System |
0xB0000001 | 身份验证已启动。 | Authentication started. |
0xB0000002 | 身份验证已停止。结果 %1 | Authentication stopped. Result %1 |
0xB000032B | Winlogon 通知订户 已开始处理通知事件(%1)。 | The winlogon notification subscriber began handling the notification event (%1). |
0xB000032C | Winlogon 通知订户 已处理完通知事件(%1)。 | The winlogon notification subscriber finished handling the notification event (%1). |
0xB00003E9 | 登录时间到期警告。 | Logon hours expiration warning. |
0xB000044D | 将锁定该计算机,因为用户已超出此计算机上所允许的最大失败登录尝试次数。需要使用恢复密钥来解锁设备。%nUserSid: %1 %nUserName: %2 %nUserDomain: %3 | The computer will be locked because the user has exceeded the maximum number of failed logon attempts allowed on this computer. A recovery key is required to unlock the device.%nUserSid: %1 %nUserName: %2 %nUserDomain: %3 |
0xB000044E | 将重新启动该计算机,因为用户已超出此计算机上所允许的最大失败登录尝试次数。%nUserSid: %1 %nUserName: %2 %nUserDomain: %3 | The computer will be rebooted because the user has exceeded the maximum number of failed logon attempts allowed on this computer.%nUserSid: %1 %nUserName: %2 %nUserDomain: %3 |
0xB000044F | 用户已接近最大失败登录尝试次数的阈值。在达到最大限制后,将锁定或重新启动计算机。%nUserSid: %1 %nUserName: %2 %nUserDomain: %3 | The user is approaching the threshold for maximum number of failed logon attempts. Once the maximum limit is reached the computer will be locked or rebooted.%nUserSid: %1 %nUserName: %2 %nUserDomain: %3 |
0xB0000450 | 加密提供程序初始化失败。错误 %1 | Encryption Provider initialization failed. Error %1 |
0xC0000FA3 | Windows 登录进程未能切换桌面。 | The Windows logon process has failed to switch the desktop. |
0xC0000FA4 | Windows 登录进程未能终止当前登录用户的进程。 | The Windows logon process has failed to terminate the currently logged on user's processes. |
0xC0000FA5 | Windows 登录进程意外终止。 | The Windows logon process has unexpectedly terminated. |
0xC0001006 | Windows 许可证无效。错误 %1。策略值 %2。 | Windows license is invalid. Error %1. Policy Value %2. |
0xC0001007 | Windows 许可证激活失败。错误 %1。 | Windows license activation failed. Error %1. |
File Description: | Windows 登录应用程序 |
File Version: | 10.0.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800) |
Company Name: | Microsoft Corporation |
Internal Name: | winlogon |
Legal Copyright: | © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. |
Original Filename: | WINLOGON.EXE.MUI |
Product Name: | Microsoft® Windows® Operating System |
Product Version: | 10.0.15063.0 |
Translation: | 0x804, 1200 |