File name: | ngckeyenum.dll.mui |
Size: | 7168 byte |
MD5: | 5a74f35e370f0114fe1a50705de70ee7 |
SHA1: | b11b5810f1cdd9e345fb9a56fd70252f120d409f |
SHA256: | 1c7e0ab94bf69889d87d1e8842afc470acc0333e3e32de3b53820805c3830c37 |
Operating systems: | Windows 10 |
Extension: | MUI |
If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Simplified) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
id | Chinese (Simplified) | English |
---|---|---|
200 | 无法验证你的凭据。 | Your credentials could not be verified. |
201 | 提供的 PIN 不匹配。 | The provided PINs do not match. |
202 | 提供 PIN。 | Provide a PIN. |
203 | 提供 PIN,使其包含的字符仅限于无重音字母(A-Z, a-z)、数字(0-9)、空格和以下特殊字符: ! " # $ % & ’ ( ) * + , - . / : ; ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` { | } ~ | Provide a PIN that contains characters limited to unaccented letters (A-Z, a-z), numbers (0-9), space, and the following special characters: ! " # $ % & ’ ( ) * + , - . / : ; ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` { | } ~ |
204 | 请提供符合复杂性要求的 PIN。 | Provide a PIN that meets the complexity requirements. |
205 | 请提供符合复杂性要求的 PIN。%1!s!。 | Provide a PIN that meets the complexity requirements. %1!s!. |
206 | PIN 必须至少包含 %1!u! 个字符 | Your PIN must be at least %1!u! characters long |
207 | PIN 最多只能包含 %1!u! 个字符 | Your PIN can’t be more than %1!u! characters long |
208 | PIN 包含无效字符 | Your PIN contains an invalid character |
209 | PIN 必须至少包含一个大写字母 | Your PIN must include at least one uppercase letter |
210 | PIN 必须至少包含一个小写字母 | Your PIN must include least one lowercase letter |
211 | PIN 必须至少包含一个数字 | Your PIN must include at least one number |
212 | PIN 必须至少包含一个特殊字符 | Your PIN must include at least one special character |
213 | PIN 不能包含大写字母 | Your PIN can’t include uppercase letters |
214 | PIN 不能包含小写字母 | Your PIN can’t include lowercase letters |
215 | PIN 不能包含数字 | Your PIN can’t include numbers |
216 | PIN 不能包含特殊字符 | Your PIN can’t include special characters |
218 | PIN 不正确。请重试。 | The PIN is incorrect. Try again. |
219 | 该设备发生了通信错误。 | A communication error occurred with the device. |
220 | 你的设备已脱机。请使用在此设备上最近使用过的密码登录。 | Provide the challenge phrase. |
221 | 提供的质询短语不正确。 | The provided challenge phrase is incorrect. |
222 | 提供以前未用过的 PIN。 | Provide a PIN that you haven’t used before. |
223 | PIN 不能是常见的数字模式 | Your PIN can’t be a common number pattern |
224 | 你的密码已过期,必须更改密码。必须先使用你的 PIN 登录,然后才能更改该密码。 | Your password has expired and must be changed. Sign in with your PIN in order to change it. |
225 | 管理员已限制登录。如果要登录,请确保设备已连接到 Internet,并让管理员先登录。 | An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the Internet, and have your administrator sign in first. |
250 | 你的设备处于脱机状态。请使用上次在此设备上使用的密码登录。 | Your device is offline. Sign in with the last password you used on this device. |
251 | 无法使用此帐户,因为它属于一个组织。请尝试其他帐户。 | This account can’t be used because it belongs to an organization. Try a different account. |
252 | 现在无法登录到你的设备。请尝试你上次在此设备上使用的密码。 | You can’t sign in to your device right now. Try the last password you used on this device. |
302 | 你无法使用此帐户登录。请尝试其他帐户。 | You can’t sign in with this account. Try a different account. |
350 | 你的帐户有时间限制,因此现在不能登录。请稍后再试。 | Your account has time restrictions that prevent you from signing in right now. Try again later. |
351 | 你的帐户已被禁用。请与系统管理员联系。 | Your account has been disabled. Contact your system administrator. |
352 | 你需要临时连接到组织的网络才能使用 Windows Hello。你还可以使用上次登录此设备所用的登录选项。 | You need to temporarily connect to your organization’s network to use Windows Hello. You can still sign in with the last sign-in option used on this device. |
353 | 此设备不允许使用你所尝试的登录方法。有关详细信息,请联系系统管理员。 | The sign-in method you're trying to use isn't allowed on this device. For more information, contact your system administrator. |
354 | 你的帐户已过期。请与系统管理员联系。 | Your account has expired. Contact your system administrator. |
355 | 你的帐户已被锁定。请联系系统管理员。 | Your account has been locked out. Contact your system administrator. |
356 | 该设备上不存在所请求的密钥容器。 | The requested key container does not exist on the device. |
357 | 该设备上不存在所请求的证书。 | The requested certificate does not exist on the device. |
358 | 该设备上不存在所请求的密钥集。 | The requested keyset does not exist on the device. |
359 | 无法使用此设备。系统事件日志中可能有其他详细信息。请向系统管理员报告此错误。 | This device could not be used. Additional details may be available in the system event log. Report this error to your system administrator. |
360 | 用于身份验证的证书已过期。 | The certificate used for authentication has expired. |
361 | 用于身份验证的证书已吊销。 | The certificate used for authentication has been revoked. |
362 | 处理用于身份验证的证书时检测到了不可信的证书颁发机构。 | An untrusted certification authority was detected while processing the certificate used for authentication. |
363 | 无法确定用于身份验证的证书的吊销状态。 | The revocation status of the certificate used for authentication could not be determined. |
364 | 用于身份验证的证书不可信。 | The certificate used for authentication is not trusted. |
365 | 你的密码已过期,必须更改密码。必须先使用密码登录,然后才能更改该密码。 | Your password has expired and must be changed. You must sign in with your password in order to change it. |
366 | 你的帐户配置为阻止你使用此设备。请尝试其他设备。 | Your account is configured to prevent you from using this device. Try another device. |
367 | 登录失败。请联系系统管理员,告诉他们无法验证 KDC 证书。系统事件日志中可能有其他信息。 | Sign-in failed. Contact your system administrator and tell them that the KDC certificate could not be validated. Additional information may be available in the system event log. |
368 | 你的帐户不支持使用此设备登录。有关详细信息,请联系系统管理员。 | Signing in with this device isn't supported for your account. Contact your system administrator for more information. |
369 | 该选项暂时不可用。现在,请使用其他方法登录。 | That option is temporarily unavailable. For now, please use a different method to sign in. |
400 | 你的密码已过期。你必须使用密码登录,然后更改密码。在更改密码后,你可以使用 Windows Hello 登录。 | Your password has expired. You must sign in with your password and change it. After you change your password, you can sign in with Windows Hello. |
401 | 你的密码已在其他设备上更改。你必须使用新密码登录到此设备一次,然后才可以使用 Windows Hello 登录。 | Your password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with your new password, and then you can sign in with Windows Hello. |
450 | 你的设备已重启。请输入你的 PIN。 | Your device restarted. Enter your PIN. |
451 | 请输入你的 PIN。 | Enter your PIN. |
500 | 你的组织已规定以下 PIN 复杂性要求: 必须至少包含 %1!u! 个字符 长度不能超过 %2!u! 个字符 %3!s! %4!s! %5!s! %6!s! %7!s! |
Your organization has set the following PIN requirements: Must be at least %1!u! characters long Can’t be longer than %2!u! characters %3!s! %4!s! %5!s! %6!s! %7!s! |
501 | 可以包含大写字母 | May include uppercase letters |
502 | 可以包含小写字母 | May include lowercase letters |
503 | 可以包含数字 | May include digits |
504 | 可以包含特殊字符 | May include special characters |
505 | 必须至少包含一个大写字母 | Must include at least one uppercase letter |
506 | 必须至少包含一个小写字母 | Must include at least one lowercase letter |
507 | 必须至少包含一个数字 | Must include at least one number |
508 | 必须至少包含一个特殊字符 | Must include at least one special character |
509 | 不能包含大写字母 | Can’t include uppercase letters |
510 | 不能包含小写字母 | Can’t include lowercase letters |
511 | 不能包含数字 | Can’t include digits |
512 | 不能包含特殊字符 | Can’t include special characters |
513 | 你输入了太多次不正确的 PIN。 若要重试,请重新启动你的设备。 |
You’ve entered an incorrect PIN too many times. To try again, restart your device. |
514 | 你已多次输入错误的 PIN。 %1!s! 若要再试一次,请在下面输入 %2!s!。 |
You’ve entered an incorrect PIN several times. %1!s! To try again, enter %2!s! below. |
515 | A1B2C3 | A1B2C3 |
516 | 你的组织要求你更改 PIN。 | Your organization requires that you change your PIN. |
517 | 使用手机上的“Microsoft 验证器”应用登录。在上面查找设备名称,以标识这台电脑。 | Use the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone to sign in. Look for the device name above to identify this PC. |
518 | 远程设备已连接。 请在远程设备上输入你的 PIN。 |
The remote device is connected. Enter your PIN on your remote device. |
519 | 远程设备未连接。 请确保你的设备在范围内,并且其无线电装置正在发射信号。 单击以下链接再次尝试连接。 |
The remote device is not connected. Ensure that your device is in range and that its radio is transmitting. Click the link below to try to connect again. |
520 | 你的组织已规定以下 PIN 复杂性要求: 必须至少包含 %1!u! 个数字 %2!s! %3!s! |
Your organization has set the following PIN requirements: Must be at least %1!u! digits long %2!s! %3!s! |
521 | 长度不能超过 %1!u! 个数字 | Can’t be longer than %1!u! digits |
522 | 不能是数字模式(如 123456 或 11111) | Can’t be a number pattern (such as 123456 or 11111) |
523 | 出于安全原因,此设备已被锁定。请将此设备连接到电源至少两个小时,然后重新启动并重试。 | This device has been locked for security reasons. Connect your device to a power source for at least two hours, and then restart it to try again. |
524 | 出于安全原因,此登录选项已被锁定。请使用其他登录选项,或者将设备连接到电源至少两个小时,然后重新启动并重试。 | This sign-in option has been locked for security reasons. Use a different sign-in option or connect your device to a power source for at least two hours, and then restart it to try again. |
File Description: | Microsoft Passport 密钥枚举管理器 |
File Version: | 10.0.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800) |
Company Name: | Microsoft Corporation |
Internal Name: | ngckeyenum |
Legal Copyright: | © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. |
Original Filename: | ngckeyenum.dll.mui |
Product Name: | Microsoft® Windows® Operating System |
Product Version: | 10.0.15063.0 |
Translation: | 0x804, 1200 |