File name: | ngccredprov.dll.mui |
Size: | 9216 byte |
MD5: | 51891b80ff11c942925bba2aa388d627 |
SHA1: | d05e774db463e99d991259576555bd6f4f8a7520 |
SHA256: | 434f2fa086dffe2938b94bbdef5ec0d4db1e5eb58b7be32c3069b499f8545aef |
Operating systems: | Windows 10 |
Extension: | MUI |
If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Simplified) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
id | Chinese (Simplified) | English |
---|---|---|
100 | PIN 登录 | PIN sign-in |
101 | PIN | PIN |
102 | 手机登录 | Phone sign-in |
103 | 标题消息 | Title message |
104 | 上下文消息 | Context message |
106 | 工作 PIN | Work PIN |
107 | 新 PIN | New PIN |
108 | 确认 PIN | Confirm PIN |
109 | PIN 要求 | PIN requirements |
110 | PIN 策略详细信息 | PIN policy details |
111 | 我忘记了我的 PIN | I forgot my PIN |
112 | 我忘记了我的工作 PIN | I forgot my work PIN |
113 | PIN 重设详细信息 | PIN reset details |
114 | 使用此处未列出的方法 | Use a method not listed here |
115 | 确定 | OK |
116 | 包括字母和符号 | Include letters and symbols |
117 | 质询短语 | Challenge phrase |
118 | 重试 | Try again |
119 | 重置手机 | Reset your phone |
120 | 这意味着什么? | What does this mean? |
121 | 用户名 | User name |
122 | 新密码 | New password |
123 | 确认密码 | Confirm password |
200 | 无法验证你的凭据。 | Your credentials could not be verified. |
201 | 提供的 PIN 不匹配。 | The provided PINs do not match. |
202 | 提供 PIN。 | Provide a PIN. |
203 | 提供 PIN,使其包含的字符仅限于无重音字母(A-Z, a-z)、数字(0-9)、空格和以下特殊字符: ! " # $ % & ’ ( ) * + , - . / : ; ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` { | } ~ | Provide a PIN that contains characters limited to unaccented letters (A-Z, a-z), numbers (0-9), space, and the following special characters: ! " # $ % & ’ ( ) * + , - . / : ; ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` { | } ~ |
204 | 请提供符合复杂性要求的 PIN。 | Provide a PIN that meets the complexity requirements. |
205 | 请提供符合复杂性要求的 PIN。%1!s!。 | Provide a PIN that meets the complexity requirements. %1!s!. |
206 | PIN 必须至少包含 %1!u! 个字符 | Your PIN must be at least %1!u! characters long |
207 | PIN 最多只能包含 %1!u! 个字符 | Your PIN can’t be more than %1!u! characters long |
208 | PIN 包含无效字符 | Your PIN contains an invalid character |
209 | PIN 必须至少包含一个大写字母 | Your PIN must include at least one uppercase letter |
210 | PIN 必须至少包含一个小写字母 | Your PIN must include least one lowercase letter |
211 | PIN 必须至少包含一个数字 | Your PIN must include at least one number |
212 | PIN 必须至少包含一个特殊字符 | Your PIN must include at least one special character |
213 | PIN 不能包含大写字母 | Your PIN can’t include uppercase letters |
214 | PIN 不能包含小写字母 | Your PIN can’t include lowercase letters |
215 | PIN 不能包含数字 | Your PIN can’t include numbers |
216 | PIN 不能包含特殊字符 | Your PIN can’t include special characters |
218 | PIN 不正确。请重试。 | The PIN is incorrect. Try again. |
219 | 该设备发生了通信错误。 | A communication error occurred with the device. |
220 | 请提供质询短语。 | Provide the challenge phrase. |
221 | 提供的质询短语不正确。 | The provided challenge phrase is incorrect. |
222 | 提供以前未用过的 PIN。 | Provide a PIN that you haven’t used before. |
223 | PIN 不能是常见的数字模式 | Your PIN can’t be a common number pattern |
224 | 提供用户名。 | Provide a user name. |
225 | 用户名或 PIN 不正确。请重试。 | The user name or PIN is incorrect. Try again. |
226 | 提供的密码不匹配。 | The provided passwords do not match. |
227 | 提供密码。 | Provide a password. |
228 | 管理员已限制登录。如果要登录,请确保设备已连接到 Internet,并让管理员先登录。 | An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the Internet, and have your administrator sign in first. |
250 | 你的设备已脱机。请使用在此设备上最近使用过的密码登录。 | Your device is offline. Sign in with the last password used on this device. |
251 | 无法使用此帐户,因为它属于一个组织。请尝试其他帐户。 | This account can’t be used because it belongs to an organization. Try a different account. |
252 | 现在无法登录到你的设备。请尝试你上次在此设备上使用的密码。 | You can’t sign in to your device right now. Try the last password you used on this device. |
302 | 你无法使用此帐户登录。请尝试其他帐户。 | You can’t sign in with this account. Try a different account. |
350 | 你的帐户有时间限制,因此现在不能登录。请稍后再试。 | Your account has time restrictions that prevent you from signing in right now. Try again later. |
351 | 你的帐户已被禁用。请与系统管理员联系。 | Your account has been disabled. Contact your system administrator. |
352 | 你需要临时连接到组织的网络才能使用 Windows Hello。你还可以使用上次登录此设备所用的登录选项。 | You need to temporarily connect to your organization’s network to use Windows Hello. You can still sign in with the last sign-in option used on this device. |
353 | 此设备不允许使用你所尝试的登录方法。有关详细信息,请联系系统管理员。 | The sign-in method you’re trying to use isn’t allowed on this device. For more information, contact your system administrator. |
354 | 你的帐户已过期。请与系统管理员联系。 | Your account has expired. Contact your system administrator. |
355 | 你的帐户已被锁定。请联系系统管理员。 | Your account has been locked out. Contact your system administrator. |
356 | 该设备上不存在所请求的密钥容器。 | The requested key container does not exist on the device. |
357 | 该设备上不存在所请求的证书。 | The requested certificate does not exist on the device. |
358 | 该设备上不存在所请求的密钥集。 | The requested keyset does not exist on the device. |
359 | 无法使用此设备。系统事件日志中可能有其他详细信息。请向系统管理员报告此错误。 | This device could not be used. Additional details may be available in the system event log. Report this error to your system administrator. |
360 | 用于身份验证的证书已过期。 | The certificate used for authentication has expired. |
361 | 用于身份验证的证书已吊销。 | The certificate used for authentication has been revoked. |
362 | 处理用于身份验证的证书时检测到了不可信的证书颁发机构。 | An untrusted certification authority was detected while processing the certificate used for authentication. |
363 | 无法确定用于身份验证的证书的吊销状态。 | The revocation status of the certificate used for authentication could not be determined. |
364 | 用于身份验证的证书不可信。 | The certificate used for authentication is not trusted. |
365 | 你的密码已过期,必须更改密码。必须先使用密码登录,然后才能更改该密码。 | Your password has expired and must be changed. You must sign in with your password in order to change it. |
366 | 你的帐户配置为阻止你使用此设备。请尝试其他设备。 | Your account is configured to prevent you from using this device. Try another device. |
367 | 登录失败。请联系系统管理员,告诉他们无法验证 KDC 证书。系统事件日志中可能有其他信息。 | Sign-in failed. Contact your system administrator and tell them that the KDC certificate could not be validated. Additional information may be available in the system event log. |
368 | 你的帐户不支持使用此设备登录。有关详细信息,请联系系统管理员。 | Signing in with this device isn’t supported for your account. Contact your system administrator for more information. |
369 | 该选项暂时不可用。现在,请使用其他方法登录。 | That option is temporarily unavailable. For now, please use a different method to sign in. |
400 | 你的密码已过期。你必须使用密码登录,然后更改密码。在更改密码后,你可以使用 PIN 登录。 | Your password has expired. You must sign in with your password and change it. After you change your password, you can sign in with your PIN. |
401 | 你的密码已在其他设备上更改。你必须使用新密码登录到此设备一次,然后才可以使用 PIN 登录。 | Your password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with your new password, and then you can sign in with your PIN. |
500 | 你的组织已规定以下 PIN 复杂性要求: 必须至少包含 %1!u! 个字符 长度不能超过 %2!u! 个字符 %3!s! %4!s! %5!s! %6!s! %7!s! |
Your organization has set the following PIN requirements: Must be at least %1!u! characters long Can’t be longer than %2!u! characters %3!s! %4!s! %5!s! %6!s! %7!s! |
501 | 可以包含大写字母 | May include uppercase letters |
502 | 可以包含小写字母 | May include lowercase letters |
503 | 可以包含数字 | May include digits |
504 | 可以包含特殊字符 | May include special characters |
505 | 必须至少包含一个大写字母 | Must include at least one uppercase letter |
506 | 必须至少包含一个小写字母 | Must include at least one lowercase letter |
507 | 必须至少包含一个数字 | Must include at least one number |
508 | 必须至少包含一个特殊字符 | Must include at least one special character |
509 | 不能包含大写字母 | Can’t include uppercase letters |
510 | 不能包含小写字母 | Can’t include lowercase letters |
511 | 不能包含数字 | Can’t include digits |
512 | 不能包含特殊字符 | Can’t include special characters |
513 | 你输入了太多次不正确的 PIN。 若要重试,请重新启动你的设备。 |
You’ve entered an incorrect PIN too many times. To try again, restart your device. |
514 | 如果你再次输入错误的 PIN,我们就会擦除此设备中的所有个人内容。你可能需要联系你的技术支持人员,然后再试一次。 |
If you enter the wrong PIN again, we’ll erase all personal content from this device. You might want to contact your support person before trying again. |
515 | 你已多次输入错误的 PIN。 %1!s! 若要再试一次,请在下面输入 %2!s!。 |
You’ve entered an incorrect PIN several times. %1!s! To try again, enter %2!s! below. |
516 | A1B2C3 | A1B2C3 |
517 | 你的组织要求你更改 PIN。 | Your organization requires that you change your PIN. |
518 | 出于安全考虑,你的组织要求你使用 PIN 对设备进行保护。 | For security, your organization requires that your device be protected by a PIN. |
519 | 若要登录,请使用手机上的“Microsoft 验证器”应用。 | To sign in, use the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone. |
520 | 您的组织要求您更改密码。 | Your organization requires that you change your password. |
521 | 更改密码 | Change your password |
522 | 在此处输入 PIN 也会打开 Windows Hello。 | Entering a PIN here will also turn on Windows Hello. |
523 | 你可以转到“设置”“帐户”“登录”选项来重设 PIN。 | You can reset your PIN by going to Settings Accounts Sign-in options. |
524 | 更改 PIN | Change your PIN |
525 | 更改工作 PIN | Change your work PIN |
526 | 设置 PIN | Set up a PIN |
527 | 设置工作 PIN | Set up a work PIN |
528 | 由于失败的登录次数过多或重复关机,此设备已被锁定。请保持设备开机至少 %1!u! %2!s!,然后重试。 | This device is locked because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Keep your device powered on for at least %1!u! %2!s! and then try again. |
529 | 出现错误(代码: 0x%1!x!)。请重新启动你的设备,看是否能够修复此问题。 | Something went wrong (code: 0x%1!x!). Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem. |
530 | 出现错误(代码: 0x%1!x!)。请单击下面的链接以消除此错误消息,然后重试。 | Something went wrong (code: 0x%1!x!). Click the link below to dismiss this error message and try again. |
531 | 你的组织已规定以下 PIN 复杂性要求: 必须至少包含 %1!u! 个数字 %2!s! %3!s! |
Your organization has set the following PIN requirements: Must be at least %1!u! digits long %2!s! %3!s! |
532 | 长度不能超过 %1!u! 个数字 | Can’t be longer than %1!u! digits |
533 | 不能是数字模式(如 123456 或 11111) | Can’t be a number pattern (such as 123456 or 11111) |
534 | 出现错误。有关详细信息,请转到“手机登录”。 | Something went wrong. Go to Phone sign-in for more information. |
535 | 蓝牙已在此设备上禁用或不可用。手机登录需要蓝牙。 | Bluetooth is turned off or not available on this device. Phone sign-in requires Bluetooth. |
536 | 如果你准备进行手机登录,则可通过受组织管理的手机使用此选项来解锁此电脑。如果这不适用,请为你的帐户选择其他登录选项。 | If you’re set up for phone sign-in, you can use this option to unlock this PC with a phone managed by your organization. If this doesn’t apply to you, choose another sign-in option for your account. |
537 | 我们已将通知发送到 %1!s!。请按照手机上的说明进行操作。如果你没有收到说明,请尝试打开“Microsoft 验证器”应用。 | We sent a notification to %1!s!. Follow the instructions on your phone. If you didn’t get the note, try opening the Microsoft Authenticator app. |
538 | 蓝牙已在此设备上关闭或不可用。如果你有蓝牙,请转到“设置”“设备”“蓝牙”打开蓝牙。 | Bluetooth is turned off or not available on this device. If you have Bluetooth, turn it on by going to Settings Devices Bluetooth. |
539 | 无法连接到 %1!s!。请确保你的手机在信号范围内,并且已启用蓝牙(“设置”“设备”“蓝牙”)。 | We can’t connect to %1!s!. Ensure your phone is in range and Bluetooth is turned on (Settings Devices Bluetooth). |
540 | 出现错误(代码: 0x%1!x!)。 | Something went wrong (code: 0x%1!x!). |
541 | 出现问题 | Something went wrong |
542 | 你的手机存在安全问题,因此我们已将它锁定,以免他人对数据进行未经授权的访问。你可以点击下面的链接重置手机并解决此问题。在重置手机时,任何未备份到云中的数据都将丢失。 | Your phone has a security problem, so we locked it to prevent unauthorized access to your data. You can tap the link below to reset your phone and fix the problem. Any data that is not backed up to the cloud will be lost when you reset your phone. |
543 | 正在重试... | Trying again... |
544 | 由于失败的登录次数过多或重复关机,此登录选项已被禁用。请使用其他登录选项,或者保持设备开机,直到允许重试。 | This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on until your device allows you to try again. |
545 | 你输入不正确的 PIN 的次数过多。 你的 PIN 将被禁用 %1!u! %2!s!。 |
You’ve entered an incorrect PIN too many times. Your PIN is disabled for %1!u! %2!s!. |
546 | 秒钟 | seconds |
547 | 分钟 | minute |
549 | 小时 | hour |
551 | 由于失败的登录次数过多或重复关机,此登录选项已被禁用。请使用其他登录选项,或者保持设备开机至少 %1!u! %2!s!,然后重试。 | This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least %1!u! %2!s! and then try again. |
552 | %1!s! 你也可以根据 http://aka.ms/unlockdevice 上提供的说明远程解锁你的设备。 |
%1!s! You can also unlock your device remotely by following the instructions at http://aka.ms/unlockdevice. |
553 | %1!s! 你的 IT 支持人员也许可以帮助你解锁设备。 |
%1!s! Your IT support person may also be able to help you unlock your device. |
File Description: | Microsoft Passport 凭据提供程序 |
File Version: | 10.0.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800) |
Company Name: | Microsoft Corporation |
Internal Name: | ngccredprov |
Legal Copyright: | © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. |
Original Filename: | ngccredprov.dll.mui |
Product Name: | Microsoft® Windows® Operating System |
Product Version: | 10.0.15063.0 |
Translation: | 0x804, 1200 |