File name: | MusNotificationUx.exe.mui |
Size: | 7680 byte |
MD5: | 42fd12e390540e4a707ab60e2254ac67 |
SHA1: | 7fbe76b14c336696da9efe4fdf0e238ca320236f |
SHA256: | ba264cc4b5d56700070b884d9118b9c8fa9e2802a2db606c8e156a086b8f9d6d |
Operating systems: | Windows 10 |
Extension: | MUI |
In x64: | MusNotificationUx.exe MusNotificationUx.exe (32 位) |
If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Simplified) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
id | Chinese (Simplified) | English |
---|---|---|
100 | Windows 更新 | Windows Update |
101 | 头抬起 | Heads up |
102 | 我们需要下载所需更新。选择此消息可进行修复。 | We need to download a required update. Select this message to fix. |
103 | 已计划在 %1 重新启动。 | Restart scheduled at %1. |
104 | 现在无法重新启动。 | We couldn't restart right now. |
105 | 由于发现了一些问题,无法更新设备。我们将告诉你如何解决这些问题。 | We can't update your device because we found some issues. We'll show you how to fix them. |
106 | 无法完成下载更新。 | We can't finish downloading your update. |
107 | 你需要一些更新。 | You need some updates. |
108 | 每次都会变得更好 | Better every time |
109 | 无法完成安装更新。 | We couldn't finish installing updates. |
110 | 已安装一些更新并修复了若干问题。 | We installed some updates and fixed a few issues. |
111 | 有些更新未正确安装。 | Some updates didn't install correctly. |
112 | 选择此消息可了解更多信息。 | Select this message to learn more. |
113 | 为了使 Windows 变得更好,我们稍后将进行更新。我们会在将要重启时显示提醒。 | We're going to make Windows better by updating soon. We'll show a reminder when we're going to restart. |
114 | 选择此消息可进行更改。 | Select this message to change. |
115 | 选择此消息可进行修复。 | Select this message to fix. |
116 | 选择此消息可进行安装。 | Select this message to install. |
117 | 无法安装更新。 | Can't install updates. |
118 | 无法更新你的设备。 | We couldn't update your device. |
119 | 了解更多信息并计划新的设备重新启动时间。 | Learn more and schedule a new time to restart your device. |
120 | 需要安装所需更新。 | Required updates need to be installed. |
121 | 安装 | Install |
123 | 正在将你的电脑更新到最新状态。 | We're getting your PC up to date. |
124 | 立即重启 | Restart now |
126 | 重要更新已发布。请让计算机保持打开状态,我们会在你不使用计算机时下载并处理这些更新。 | Important updates are available. Please leave your machine on so we can download and process them while you aren't using your computer. |
127 | 转到“设置” | Go To Settings |
128 | 查看设置 | View settings |
129 | 了解 Windows 新增或更改了哪些内容 | See what's new or changed in Windows |
401 | 计划 | Schedule |
402 | 最后一次机会! | Last chance! |
403 | 已计划在 %1 重新启动以安装更新。如果这不是合适的时间,请推迟。 | A restart is scheduled to install updates at %1. Postpone if this isn't a good time. |
404 | 已准备好安装一些更新。 | We're ready to install some updates. |
405 | 重新启动以立即安装更新,或者计划稍后安装。 | Restart to install updates now, or schedule for later. |
406 | 有可用更新 | Updates are available |
407 | 需要下载所需更新。 | Required updates need to be downloaded. |
408 | 查看更新 | View updates |
409 | 无法下载更新 | Can't download updates |
410 | 无法下载一些更新。 | We couldn't download some updates. |
411 | 详细信息 | More info |
413 | 计划新的重新启动时间。 | Schedule a new time to restart. |
414 | 重新启动 | Restart now |
415 | 关闭 | Close |
416 | 已计划自动重启 | Automatic restart scheduled |
417 | 你的设备将于 %1 重启以完成安装更新。选择“关闭”会保存你的工作,选择“立即重启”会马上重启。 | Your device will restart at %1 to finish installing updates. Select Close to save your work, or Restart now to restart right away. |
418 | 无法安装更新 | Can't install updates |
421 | 已计划自动重新启动 | Automatic restart scheduled |
422 | 我们将在 %1 重新启动以完成安装更新。选择“关闭”以保存你的工作,或者选择“推迟”以明天再试。 | We'll restart at %1 to finish installing updates. Select Close to save your work, or Postpone to try again tomorrow. |
424 | 推迟 | Postpone |
425 | 重新计划 | Reschedule |
427 | 我们无法安装更新。 | We weren't able to install updates. |
430 | 更新完成 | Update complete |
431 | 你的更新已完成,但存在一些问题。如果情况不正常,请尝试备份数据,然后使用“重置我的手机”。 | Your update completed, but there were some problems. If things aren't working right, try backing up your data and then using Reset My Phone. |
433 | 隐藏 | Dismiss |
435 | 准备就绪,可以安装更新 | Ready to install updates |
436 | 重启以立即安装更新 | Restart to install updates now |
437 | 无法更新设备 | Couldn’t update device |
439 | 更新已完成,但存在一些问题。如果相关软件无法正常工作,请尝试备份数据,然后使用“重置设备”。 | Your update completed, but there were some problems. If things aren't working right, try backing up your data and then using Reset device. |
440 | 差不多到了重新启动设备的时间了 | It's almost time to restart your device |
441 | 你的设备将在 %1 重新启动以完成更新的安装。如果你觉得此时间合适,请选择“确认”。如果你需要,可以立即重新启动,也可以重新计划不同的时间。 | Your device will restart at %1 to finish installing updates. If this time works for you, select Confirm. If you want, you can restart now or reschedule for a different time. |
442 | 立即重新启动 | Restart now |
444 | 确认 | Confirm |
445 | 我们为你准备了一个更新 | We've got an update for you |
446 | Windows 是一项服务,更新是使它保持顺畅运行的正常部分。计划于 %1 进行更新。如果你现在已经准备就绪,请选择“立即重启”。 | Windows is a service and updates are a normal part of keeping it running smoothly. Your update is scheduled for %1. Or, select Restart now if you're ready to do it now. |
448 | 别的时间 | Another time |
449 | 确定 | OK |
450 | 差不多到了重新启动的时间了 | Almost time for your restart |
451 | 你的设备将在 %1 重新启动以安装更新。如果此时间合适,请选择“确认”,你也可以访问“设置”“更新和安全性”“手机更新”来重新计划。 | Your device will restart at %1 to install updates. If this time works, select Confirm or you can visit Settings Update & Security Phone Update to reschedule. |
544 | 你将获得更新 | You’re getting an update |
545 | 你的组织将于 %1 重启你的设备,完成 Windows 的更新。在重启之前,请务必保存好工作内容。如果你已准备就绪,也可以立即重启。 | Your organization will restart your device at %1 to finish updating Windows. Make sure you save your work before then. Or, restart now if you're ready. |
550 | 更新已发布 | Updates are available |
566 | Windows 是一项服务,更新是使它保持顺畅运行的正常部分。我们需要你的帮助才能安装这个更新。 准备好了吗? 那就立即重启。还没准备好? 那就挑一个你认为合适的时间。 |
Windows is a service and updates are a normal part of keeping it running smoothly. We need your help installing this one. Ready? Restart now. Not ready? Pick a time that works for you. |
567 | 让我们携手变得更好 | Let's get better together |
568 | 不要让这个更新沉睡 - 我们希望你获得最新的改进,这样 Windows 才能运行得更加顺畅、安全。 准备好了吗? 那就立即重启。还没准备好? 那就挑一个你认为合适的时间。 |
Don't sleep on this update - we want you to have the latest improvements so Windows runs smoothly and more securely. Ready? Restart now. Not ready? Pick a time that works for you. |
569 | 幸福倒计时... | Countdown to goodness... |
570 | 我们将在你计划的 %1 进行更新。如果你现在已经准备就绪,请选择“立即重启”。 | We're going to do the update you scheduled at %1. Or, select Restart now if you're ready to do it now. |
571 | 请稍后提醒我 | Remind me later |
572 | 让我们重回最佳状态 | Let's get our groove back |
573 | 我们未能更新 Windows,因为你的设备在 %1,%2 并未如约而至。可能它当时已关机或电量过低? 选择“立即重启”继续操作。 | We couldn't update Windows because your device didn't show up for our date at %1 on %2. Maybe it was turned off or the battery was low? Select Restart now to get going again. |
574 | 等待一小时 | Wait an hour |
575 | 让我们把这一条从你的列表中划掉 | Let's cross this one off your list |
576 | 现在就更新意味着 Windows 可以运行得更好、更加安全。我们需要你的帮助才能安装这个更新。 准备好了吗? 那就立即重启。还没准备好? 那就挑一个你认为合适的时间。 |
Getting up to date now means Windows will run better and be more secure. We need your help installing this update. Ready? Restart now. Not ready? Pick a time that works for you. |
577 | Windows 是一项服务,更新是使它保持顺畅运行的正常部分。我们需要你的帮助才能安装这个更新。 准备好了吗? 那就挑一个你认为合适的时间。 |
Windows is a service and updates are a normal part of keeping it running smoothly. We need your help installing this one. Ready? Pick a time that works for you. |
578 | 不要让这个更新沉睡 - 我们希望你获得最新的改进,这样 Windows 才能运行得更加顺畅、安全。 准备好了吗? 那就挑一个你认为合适的时间。 |
Don't sleep on this update - we want you to have the latest improvements so Windows runs smoothly and more securely. Ready? Pick a time that works for you. |
579 | 现在就更新意味着 Windows 可以运行得更好、更加安全。我们需要你的帮助才能安装这个更新。 准备好了吗? 那就挑一个你认为合适的时间。 |
Getting up to date now means Windows will run better and be more secure. We need your help installing this update. Ready? Pick a time that works for you. |
580 | 我们将在你计划的 %1,%2 进行更新。还没准备好? 那就挑一个你认为合适的时间。 | We’re going to do the update you scheduled at %1 on %2. Not ready? Pick a time that works for you. |
582 | 挑个时间 | Pick a time |
584 | 继续推迟 | Keep snoozing |
585 | 呆会儿再来问我 | Keep bugging me |
File Description: | MusNotificationUx.exe |
File Version: | 10.0.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800) |
Company Name: | Microsoft Corporation |
Internal Name: | MusNotificationUx.exe |
Legal Copyright: | © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. |
Original Filename: | MusNotificationUx.exe.mui |
Product Name: | Microsoft® Windows® Operating System |
Product Version: | 10.0.15063.0 |
Translation: | 0x804, 1200 |