136 | 下一步 |
Next |
137 | 取消 |
Cancel |
138 | 重設 |
Reset |
139 | 關閉 |
Close |
140 | 開始 |
Start |
142 | 僅已安裝 Windows 的磁碟機 |
Only the drive where Windows is installed |
143 | 所有磁碟機 |
All drives |
144 | 顯示將受影響的磁碟機清單 |
Show me the list of drives that will be affected |
145 | 是否要移除所有磁碟機上的所有檔案? |
Do you want to remove all files from all drives? |
147 | 需要額外的磁碟空間 |
Additional disk space needed |
148 | 若要釋放磁碟空間,您可以: |
To free up disk space, you can: |
149 | 執行 [磁碟清理] |
Run Disk Cleanup |
150 | 將您的檔案複製到外接式裝置,然後將它們從您的電腦刪除 |
Copy your files to an external device and delete them from this PC |
151 | 解除安裝程式 |
Uninstall programs |
153 | 這不會花費很多時間 |
This won’t take long |
155 | 選擇選項 |
Choose an option |
156 | 保留此電腦針對您的工作地點所做的設定 |
Keep this PC set up for your workplace |
157 | 是 |
Yes |
158 | 儲存讓電腦使用工作場所資源的佈建套件。 |
Saves provisioning packages that let your PC use workplace resources. |
159 | 否 |
No |
160 | 移除讓電腦使用工作場所資源的佈建套件。 |
Removes provisioning packages that let your PC use workplace resources. |
161 | 警告! |
Warning! |
162 | 此電腦最近剛升級到 Windows 10。若重設此電腦,您將無法復原升級並回到先前的 Windows 版本。 |
This PC was recently upgraded to Windows 10. If you Reset this PC, you won’t be able to undo the upgrade and go back to the previous version of Windows. |
163 | 已準備好重設此電腦 |
Ready to reset this PC |
165 | 已備妥還原 |
Ready to restore |
166 | 從頭開始 |
Fresh start |
167 | 讓我們開始吧 |
Let's get started |
169 | 正在準備所需項目 |
Getting things ready |
171 | 這需要一段時間,而且您的電腦將會重新啟動。 |
This will take a while and your PC will restart. |
173 | (%2!ws!) 上需要額外 %1!ws! 的可用空間。 |
An additional %1!ws! of free disk space is needed on (%2!ws!). |
179 | 注意: 將暫時停止 BitLocker 磁碟機加密,直到此程序完成。 |
Note: BitLocker drive encryption will be temporarily suspended until the process is done. |
180 | 重要: 請先將您的電腦接上電源再開始 |
Important: Plug in your PC before you start |
181 | 其他使用者已登入此電腦 |
Other people are logged on to this PC |
182 | 是否要繼續? 這樣會導致他們遺失未儲存的資料。 |
Do you want to continue? This will cause them to lose unsaved data. |
183 | 還原 |
Restore |
189 | 這樣會移除您電腦中的個人檔案與應用程式,並將所有設定還原為預設值。若使用「檔案歷程記錄」,請務必先將最新版的檔案複製到「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機再繼續。這只需要幾分鐘的時間,而且您的電腦將重新啟動。 |
This will remove your personal files and apps from your PC and restore all settings to their defaults. If you use File History, make sure the latest versions of your files were copied to your File History drive before you proceed. This will take a few minutes and your PC will restart. |
190 | 注意: 將關閉 BitLocker 磁碟機加密。 |
Note: BitLocker drive encryption will be turned off. |
191 | 您的電腦有多部磁碟機 |
Your PC has more than one drive |
192 | 若選擇移除所有磁碟機上的檔案,下列磁碟機將受影響: |
If you choose to remove files from all drives, these drives will be affected: |
193 | 將受影響的磁碟機 |
Drives that will be affected |
194 | 未命名的磁碟機 |
Unnamed drive |
195 | 當您的電腦使用電池電源時,無法重設您的電腦。 |
We can’t reset your PC while it’s running on battery power. |
196 | 將您的電腦接上電源 |
Plug in your PC |
197 | 沒有做任何變更。 |
No changes were made. |
198 | 重設您的電腦時發生問題 |
There was a problem resetting your PC |
201 | 無法重設這部電腦並保留您的檔案 |
Cannot reset this PC and keep your files |
202 | 若要重設此電腦並保留您的檔案,使用者、 程式檔案,以及 Windows 目錄必須位於相同的磁碟機。您可以改為選擇重設此電腦並移除所有項目,但您應該先備份您的個人檔案。 |
To reset this PC and keep your files, the Users, Program Files, and Windows directories need to be on the same drive. You can choose to reset this PC and remove everything instead, but you should back up your personal files first. |
203 | 是否也要清理磁碟機? |
Do you want to clean the drives, too? |
204 | 移除檔案並清理磁碟機 |
Remove files and clean the drive |
205 | 這可能需要幾個小時,但會讓其他人更難復原已刪除的檔案。如果您要資源回收這部電腦,請使用此選項。 |
This might take a few hours, but will make it harder for someone to recover your removed files. Use this if you’re recycling the PC. |
206 | 只移除我的檔案 |
Just remove my files |
207 | 這會快一些,但比較不安全。如果您要保留這部電腦,請使用此選項。 |
This is quicker, but less secure. Use this if you’re keeping the PC. |
211 | 這樣會移除您電腦中的個人檔案與應用程式,並將所有設定還原為預設值。若使用「檔案歷程記錄」,請務必先將最新版的檔案複製到「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機再繼續。您的電腦將重新啟動。 |
This will remove your personal files and apps from your PC and restore all settings to their defaults. If you use File History, make sure the latest versions of your files were copied to your File History drive before you proceed. Your PC will restart. |
214 | 無法重設您的電腦,因為它正在執行 Windows To Go。 |
Your PC can’t be reset because it’s running Windows To Go. |
216 | 無法重設此電腦 |
We can’t reset this PC |
218 | 11;normal;none;Microsoft JhengHei UI |
11;normal;none;Segoe UI |
219 | 當您移除檔案時,您也可以清除磁碟機,讓其他人無法輕易復原檔案。這比較安全,但需要較多時間。 |
When you remove your files, you can also clean the drive so that the files can’t be recovered easily. This is more secure, but it takes much longer. |
247 | 找不到修復環境 |
Could not find the recovery environment |
248 | 插入 Windows 安裝或復原媒體,然後使用該媒體重新啟動電腦。 |
Insert your Windows installation or recovery media, and restart your PC with the media. |
253 | 將必須重新安裝這些應用程式 |
These apps will need to be reinstalled |
254 | 檢閱應用程式清單。您將需要光碟或檔案以便稍後重新安裝。 |
Reveiw the list of apps. You’ll need the discs or files to reinstall them later. |
255 | 回復 |
Go back |
256 | 若最後還是想念改良的搜尋、安全性與啟動速度,您可以隨時返回 Windows 10。 |
If you end up missing improved search, security, and startup, come back to Windows 10 anytime. |
260 | 感謝您嘗試 Windows 10 |
Thanks for trying Windows 10 |
261 | 回收磁碟空間 |
Reclaim disk space |
262 | 這將回收用於儲存 Windows 7 的磁碟空間。它將釋放該磁碟空間,但這樣做之後,您將再也無法還原 Windows 7。 |
This will recover the disk space used to store Windows 7. It will free up that disk space, but you will no longer be able to restore Windows 7 after this. |
263 | 移除 Windows 7? |
Remove Windows 7? |
264 | 這將釋放電腦上的空間,但您將無法回復至 Windows 7。 |
This will free up space on your PC, but you won’t be able to go back to Windows 7. |
265 | 移除新帳戶 |
Remove new accounts |
266 | 您必須先移除最近升級之後新增的所有使用者帳戶,才能回復至舊版 Windows。必須完全移除帳戶,包括其設定檔。 |
Before you can go back to a previous version of Windows, you’ll need to remove any user accounts you added after your most recent upgrade. The accounts need to be completely removed, including their profiles. |
267 | 您已建立一個帳戶 (%2!ws!) |
You created one account (%2!ws!) |
268 | 您已建立 %1!ws! 個帳戶 (%2!ws!) |
You created %1!ws! accounts (%2!ws!) |
269 | 移至 [設定] [帳戶] [其他人] 以移除這些帳戶,然後再試一次。 |
Go to Settings Accounts Other people to remove these accounts, and then try again. |
270 | 移回帳戶 |
Move accounts back |
271 | 您必須先將最近升級之後新增的所有使用者帳戶放回其原始位置,才能回復至舊版 Windows。 |
Before you can go back to a previous version of Windows, you’ll need to put any user accounts you moved after your most recent upgrade back in their original location. |
272 | 您已移動一個帳戶 (%2!ws!) |
You moved one account (%2!ws!) |
273 | 您已移動 %1!ws! 個帳戶 (%2!ws!) |
You moved %1!ws! accounts (%2!ws!) |
274 | 抱歉,您無法回復 |
We’re sorry, but you can’t go back |
275 | 回復至舊版 Windows 所需的檔案已從此電腦移除。 |
The files we need to take you back to a previous version of Windows were removed from this PC. |
277 | 無法回復至舊版 Windows,因為找不到最近升級時所使用的 USB 快閃磁碟機或其他外接式磁碟機。請插入該磁碟,然後再試一次。 |
We can’t take you back to a previous version of Windows because the USB flash drive or other external drive that was used during your most recent upgrade is missing. Please insert the disk and try again. |
279 | 無法回復至舊版 Windows,因為升級之後已超過一個月。 |
We can’t take you back to the previous version of Windows because it’s been more than a month since the upgrade. |
280 | 我的應用程式或裝置在 Windows 10 上無法運作 |
My apps or devices don’t work on Windows 10 |
281 | 先前的版本似乎比較容易使用 |
Earlier builds seemed easier to use |
282 | Windows 7 似乎比較容易使用 |
Windows 7 seemed easier to use |
283 | Windows 8 似乎比較容易使用 |
Windows 8 seemed easier to use |
284 | Windows 8.1 似乎更容易使用 |
Windows 8.1 seemed easier to use |
285 | 先前的版本似乎比較快 |
Earlier builds seemed faster |
286 | Windows 7 似乎比較快 |
Windows 7 seemed faster |
287 | Windows 8 似乎比較快 |
Windows 8 seemed faster |
289 | 先前的版本似乎比較穩定 |
Earlier builds seemed more reliable |
290 | Windows 7 似乎比較穩定 |
Windows 7 seemed more reliable |
291 | Windows 8 似乎比較穩定 |
Windows 8 seemed more reliable |
293 | 其他原因 |
For another reason |
294 | 為何要回復? |
Why are you going back? |
296 | 請提供更多資訊給我們 |
Tell us more |
298 | 如果您需要疑難排解, |
If you’re up for troubleshooting, |
299 | 請連絡客戶支援。 |
contact support. |
300 | 您需要知道的事項 |
What you need to know |
301 | 這可能需要一段時間,而且完成之前您將無法使用電腦。請保持您的電腦接上電源且開啟。 |
This might take a while and you won’t be able to use your PC until it’s done. Leave your PC plugged in and turned on. |
302 | 回復之後: |
After going back: |
303 | • 您將必須重新安裝某些應用程式和程式。 |
• You’ll have to reinstall some apps and programs. |
304 | • 您將必須重新安裝某些程式。 |
• You’ll have to reinstall some programs. |
306 | 不要被鎖定 |
Don’t get locked out |
307 | 若您是使用密碼登入 Windows 7,請確定您知道該密碼。 |
If you used a password to sign in to Windows 7, make sure you know it. |
308 | 如果您使用密碼來登入 Windows 8,請確定您知道該密碼。 |
If you used a password to sign in to Windows 8, make sure you know it. |
309 | 若您是使用密碼登入先前的版本,請確定您知道該密碼。 |
If you used a password to sign in to your previous build, make sure you know it. |
310 | 回復到 Windows 7 |
Go back to Windows 7 |
311 | 回復到 Windows 8 |
Go back to Windows 8 |
312 | 回復到先前的版本 |
Go back to earlier build |
316 | 回復時不能只使用電池電源。請將您的電腦接上電源,然後再試一次。 |
You can’t go back on battery power alone. Plug in your PC and then try again. |
323 | • |
• |
324 | 已備份好您的檔案嗎?這應該不會影響檔案,但最好還是做好準備。 |
Are your files backed up? This shouldn’t affect them, but it’s best to be prepared. |
325 | 沒有它您將無法登入。 |
You won’t be able to sign in without it. |
326 | 我的應用程式或裝置無法在此組建上運作 |
My apps or devices don’t work on this build |
327 | • 您將在升級到 Windows 10 之後遺失對設定所做的任何變更。 |
• You’ll lose any changes made to settings after the upgrade to Windows 10. |
328 | • 您將在安裝最新組建之後遺失對設定所做的任何變更。 |
• You’ll lose any changes made to settings after installing the latest build. |
329 | 感謝您嘗試此組建 |
Thanks for trying out this build |
330 | 我們將會在下一個預覽版可以使用時安裝該預覽版。 |
We’ll install the next preview build when it’s available. |
331 | 舊版的 Windows 似乎比較容易使用 |
The old version of Windows seemed easier to use |
332 | Windows 8.1 似乎比較快 |
Windows 8.1 seemed faster |
333 | 舊版 Windows 似乎比較快 |
The old version of Windows seemed faster |
334 | Windows 8.1 似乎比較穩定 |
Windows 8.1 seemed more reliable |
335 | 如果您使用密碼來登入 Windows 8.1,請確定您知道該密碼。 |
If you used a password to sign in to Windows 8.1, make sure you know it. |
336 | 如果您使用密碼來登入先前版本的 Windows,請確定您知道該密碼。 |
If you used a password to sign in to your previous version of Windows, make sure you know it. |
337 | 舊版 Windows 似乎比較穩定 |
The old version of Windows seemed more reliable |
338 | 回復到 Windows 8.1 |
Go back to Windows 8.1 |
339 | 回復到上一版的 Windows |
Go back to previous Windows |
340 | 釋放一些空間,然後再試一次。 |
Free up some space and try again. |
341 | 若要回復,Windows 安裝所在的磁碟機上將需要 %1!ws! MB 的可用空間。 |
To go back, you’ll need %1!ws! MB of free space on the drive where Windows is installed. |
342 | 若要回復,Windows 安裝所在的磁碟機上將需要 %1!ws! GB 的可用空間。 |
To go back, you’ll need %1!ws! GB of free space on the drive where Windows is installed. |
344 | 您組織的原則不允許它。如需詳細資訊,請連絡您的支援人員或 IT 部門。 |
Your organization’s policy doesn’t allow it. For more info, talk to your support person or IT department. |
345 | 無法取得有關更新的資訊 |
Couldn’t get info on updates |
346 | 若要檢查更新,請移至 [設定] [更新與安全性] [Windows Update] 並選取 [檢查更新]。 |
To check for updates, go to Settings Update & Security Windows Update and select Check for updates. |
347 | 檢查更新? |
Check for updates? |
348 | 回復之前,請嘗試安裝最新的更新。這可能可以修正您使用 Windows 10 時遇到的問題。 |
Before you go back, try installing the latest updates. This might fix the problems you’re having with Windows 10. |
349 | 檢查更新 |
Check for updates |
350 | 否,謝謝 |
No, thanks |
351 | 正在重設此電腦 |
Resetting this PC |
352 | 正在準備一些項目 %1!d!%% |
Getting a few things ready %1!d!%% |
353 | 此功能在「安全模式」中無法使用 |
This feature is not available in Safe Mode |
354 | 若要重設此電腦,請以正常方式啟動 Windows 並再試一次,或移至 [進階啟動] 並選取 [疑難排解]。 |
To reset this PC, start Windows normally and try again, or go to Advanced startup and select Troubleshoot. |
355 | 這樣會移除所有應用程式和程式 (Windows 隨附的標準應用程式和程式除外)。製造商所安裝的所有市集應用程式也會予以保留。您的裝置也會更新成 Windows 最新版本。您的個人檔案和部分 Windows 設定將會予以保留。 |
This will remove all apps and programs, except those that come standard with Windows. Any store apps installed by your manufacturer will also be kept. Your device will also be updated to the latest version of Windows. Your personal files and some Windows settings will be kept. |
357 | 儲存工作,並保持裝置的插入和開啟狀態 |
Save your work and leave your device plugged in and turned on |
358 | 這需要一些時間,而且您的裝置將會重新啟動數次 |
This will take a while and your device will restart several times |
359 | 重新整理 Windows 時,您將無法使用裝置,但裝置一旦可用即會讓您知道 |
You won't be able to use your device while refreshing Windows, but we will let you know once it's ready |
360 | 視您的裝置而定,此處理程序可能需要 20 分鐘以上。 |
This process could take 20 minutes or longer depending on your device. |
361 | 重新整理您的電腦 |
Refreshing your PC |
362 | 這將删除您安裝的所有 App 和程式。您的裝置也將更新到最新版本的 Windows 。您的個人檔案和一些 Windows 設定將被保留。 |
This will remove all apps and programs you installed. Your device will also be updated to the latest version of Windows. Your personal files and some Windows settings will be kept. |