| File name: | ActionCenter.dll.mui |
| Size: | 19456 byte |
| MD5: | 33fbd7bea9c3251c78e30dad7e4ff6a7 |
| SHA1: | cc4177f64a10b29580766a9f2943686bd80c0fc3 |
| SHA256: | 6ca00d76274153e8fa4f795e1ece262e0fcf3b66c27c037c850ca6495530ae56 |
| Operating systems: | Windows 10 |
| Extension: | MUI |
If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Traditional) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
| id | Chinese (Traditional) | English |
|---|---|---|
| 1000 | 備份 | Backup |
| 1001 | 尚未設定 | Not set up |
| 1002 | 檢查您的網路認證 | Check your network credentials |
| 1003 | 備份您的檔案 | Back up your files |
| 1004 | 檢查您的備份 | Check your backup |
| 1005 | 建立新的完整備份 | Create a new, full backup |
| 1006 | 備份成功 | Backup succeeded |
| 1007 | 變更備份位置 | Change backup location |
| 1008 | 檢查備份磁碟空間 | Check backup disk space |
| 1009 | 檢查備份設定 | Check backup settings |
| 1010 | 備份進行中 | Backup in progress |
| 1015 | 目前未監視備份 | Backup is not being monitored |
| 1017 | 插入抽取式媒體 | Insert removable media |
| 1019 | 檢查備份結果 | Check your backup results |
| 1031 | 目前並未備份您的檔案。 | Your files are not being backed up. |
| 1032 | 您的網路使用者名稱或密碼已到期。 備份日期: %2 |
Your network user name or password has expired. Backup date: %2 |
| 1033 | 上一個排定的備份未執行。 | The last scheduled backup did not run. |
| 1034 | 未成功完成上一個備份。 備份日期: %2 |
The last backup did not complete successfully. Backup date: %2 |
| 1035 | 為了節省磁碟空間,只會備份自上次備份之後新增或變更的檔案。您應該經常建立新的完整備份,以防舊備份遺失或損毀。 | To save disk space, only files that are new or have changed since the last backup are backed up. You should create a new, full backup from time to time in case your old backups are lost or corrupted. |
| 1036 | 備份日期: %2 | Backup date: %2 |
| 1037 | 您儲存備份的磁碟即將故障。 | The disk that your backup is saved on is about to fail. |
| 1038 | 您儲存備份的磁碟沒有足夠的可用空間。 備份日期: %2 |
The disk that your backup is saved on doesn't have enough free space. Backup date: %2 |
| 1039 | 備份完成,但略過其中一個磁碟。 備份日期: %2 |
Backup completed but one of the drives was skipped. Backup date: %2 |
| 1040 | Windows 備份正在執行 | Windows Backup is running |
| 1041 | 上次備份已取消。 備份日期: %2 |
The last backup was cancelled. Backup date: %2 |
| 1042 | 距離上次備份至少已超過 %2 天。 | At least %2 days have passed since your last backup. |
| 1043 | Windows 找不到要儲存備份的磁碟或網路位置。 備份日期: %2 |
Windows cannot find the disk or network location where your backups are being saved. Backup date: %2 |
| 1044 | 上次的備份未順利完成。尚未備份檔案。 備份日期: %2 |
Your last backup did not complete successfully. Your files have not been backed up. Backup date: %2 |
| 1045 | 系統管理員或其他程式已關閉透過 [安全性與維護] 監視 Windows 備份的功能。 | Monitoring Windows Backup through Security and Maintenance has been turned off by an administrator or another program. |
| 1046 | 您的系統設定已還原至較早的時間點。建議您檢閱您的備份設定。 | Your system settings have been restored to an earlier point in time. We recommend that you review your backup settings. |
| 1047 | Windows 備份需要 CD\DVD 或 USB 磁碟機才能繼續。 | Windows backup needs a CD\DVD or USB drive to continue. |
| 1048 | 您的電腦已還原到較早的時間點。因此,備份設定可能過期。 | Your computer has been restored to an earlier point in time. As a result, your backup settings might be out of date. |
| 1049 | 您的電腦已升級至新的 Windows 版本。因此需要重新設定備份設定。 | Your computer has been upgraded to a new version of Windows. As a result you need to re-configure your backup settings. |
| 1050 | 備份已完成,但略過部分檔案。 | The backup completed but some files were skipped. |
| 1051 | 因為 BitLocker 鎖定備份位置,所以上一個備份未完成。 | The last backup did not complete because the backup location is locked by BitLocker. |
| 1061 | 您的網路使用者名稱或密碼已到期。按一下以變更認證。 | Your network user name or password has expired. Click to change credentials. |
| 1062 | 未成功完成上次備份。按一下以進行疑難排解。 | The last backup did not complete successfully. Click to troubleshoot. |
| 1063 | 您儲存備份的磁碟沒有足夠的可用空間。按一下以管理備份磁碟空間。 | The disk that your backup is saved on doesn't have enough free space. Click to manage backup disk space. |
| 1064 | 備份完成,但略過其中一個磁碟。按一下以檢查備份設定。 | Backup completed but one of the drives was skipped. Click to check backup settings. |
| 1065 | 距離上次備份至少已超過 %2 天。按一下以立即執行備份。 | At least %2 days have passed since your last backup. Click to run backup now. |
| 1066 | Windows 找不到要儲存備份的磁碟或網路位置。按一下以檢查備份設定。 | Windows cannot find the disk or network location where your backups are being saved. Click to check backup settings. |
| 1067 | Windows 備份需要 CD/DVD 或 USB 磁碟機才能繼續。請插入需要的 CD/DVD 或 USB 磁碟機。 | Windows backup needs a CD\DVD or USB drive to continue. Insert the required one. |
| 1068 | 目前並未備份您的檔案。按一下以設定備份。 | Your files are not being backed up. Click to set up backup. |
| 1081 | 設定備份 | Set up backup |
| 1082 | 選項(&N) | Optio&ns |
| 1083 | 立即執行備份(&U) | R&un backup now |
| 1084 | 變更位置(&G) | Chan&ge location |
| 1086 | 檢查設定值 | Check settings |
| 1087 | 詳細資料 | Details |
| 1089 | 變更認證(&G) | Chan&ge credentials |
| 1090 | 設定備份(&U) | Set &up backup |
| 1092 | 詳細資料(&A) | Det&ails |
| 1093 | 建立新備份(&N) | Create &new backup |
| 1094 | 詳細資訊(&O) | M&ore information |
| 1100 | 疑難排解: 系統維護 | Troubleshooting: System Maintenance |
| 1101 | 需要採取動作 | Action needed |
| 1102 | 不需採取動作 | No action needed |
| 1103 | Windows 發現需要您注意的問題。 | Windows found issues requiring your attention. |
| 1104 | Windows 正在檢查系統是否有維護問題。 | Windows is actively checking your system for maintenance problems. |
| 1105 | 系統維護 | System Maintenance |
| 1106 | 清理磁碟空間,修復損壞的捷徑並執行其他維護工作。 | Clean up disk space, fix broken shortcuts and perform other maintenance tasks. |
| 1107 | 執行系統維護(&N) | Perform system mai&ntenance |
| 1108 | 變更疑難排解設定 | Change troubleshooting settings |
| 1109 | 關閉 | Off |
| 1110 | Windows 未檢查您的系統是否有維護問題。 | Windows is not checking your system for maintenance problems. |
| 1300 | Windows Defender | Windows Defender |
| 1301 | 無法使用 | Not available |
| 1302 | 檢視 | View |
| 1303 | 已停用 | Disabled |
| 1304 | Windows Defender 中有項目需要您的注意。 | Windows Defender has items that need your attention. |
| 1305 | Windows Defender 未保護您的電腦。 | Windows Defender is not actively protecting your computer. |
| 1306 | 服務已停止 | Service stopped |
| 1307 | 為了協助保護您的電腦,Windows Defender 正在執行排定的掃描。 | To help protect your computer, Windows Defender is running its scheduled scan. |
| 1308 | 開啟 | On |
| 1309 | Windows Defender 服務已停止 | Windows Defender service stopped |
| 1310 | Windows Defender 服務需要執行,才能協助保護您的電腦。 | Windows Defender service needs to run to help protect your computer. |
| 1311 | 檢視詳細資料(&A) | View det&ails |
| 1312 | 排定的掃描 | Scheduled Scan |
| 1313 | 排定的掃描進行中。 | Scheduled Scan in progress. |
| 1314 | 檢視進度(&P) | View &progress |
| 1315 | 偵測到潛在有害的軟體 | Potentially harmful software detected |
| 1316 | 按一下 [清理系統] 來移除項目,或按一下 [檢視詳細資料] 來了解詳細資訊。 | Click Clean system to remove the items or View details for more information. |
| 1318 | 按一下來檢閱以及採取動作 | Click to review and take action |
| 1320 | 清理系統 | Clean System |
| 1324 | Windows Defender 需要掃描您的電腦 | Windows Defender needs to scan your computer |
| 1325 | 定期掃描有助於改善電腦的安全性。 | Scanning on a regular basis helps improve the security of your computer. |
| 1326 | 立即掃描(&A) | Sc&an now |
| 1327 | Microsoft 需要此軟體的詳細資訊 | Microsoft needs more information about this software |
| 1328 | 傳送這些資訊可以改進 Windows Defender 保護電腦安全的方式。 | Sending this information can improve how Windows Defender protects the security of your computer. |
| 1330 | 傳送資訊 | Send information |
| 1331 | 需要重新啟動 | Restart required |
| 1332 | 若要完成清理程序,您需要重新啟動電腦。 | To complete the cleaning process you need to restart your computer. |
| 1333 | 重新啟動(&A) | Rest&art |
| 1334 | 檢閱 Windows Defender 將傳送給 Microsoft 的檔案 | Review files that Windows Defender will send to Microsoft |
| 1335 | 傳送此資訊可以改進 Windows Defender 保護電腦安全的方式。請按一下以檢視詳細資料。 | Sending this information can improve how Windows Defender protects the security of your computer. Click to view details. |
| 1336 | 需要完整掃描 | Full scan required |
| 1337 | 若要完成清除程序,您必須執行完整掃描以檢查此威脅是否有任何殘留物。 | To complete the cleaning process you need to run a full scan to check for any remains of this threat. |
| 1339 | 您應該執行完整掃描,以檢查這個威脅是否有任何殘留物。除非您執行完整掃描,否則電腦可能暴露在風險中。 | You should run a full scan to check for any remains of this threat. Until you run a full scan, your PC might be at risk. |
| 1341 | 需要額外的清除作業 | Additional cleaning required |
| 1342 | 偵測到無法清除的威脅。若要完成清除程序,您必須下載 Windows Defender Offline 並在您的電腦執行。 | Detected threats could not be cleaned. To complete the cleaning process you need to download and run Windows Defender Offline on your PC. |
| 1344 | 下載 Windows Defender Offline 並在您的電腦上執行。 | Download and run Windows Defender Offline on your PC. |
| 1345 | 下載 | Download |
| 1346 | Windows Defender 需要您注意 | Windows Defender requires your attention |
| 1347 | Windows Defender 需要您注意以保護您的電腦。 | Windows Defender requires your attention to protect your PC. |
| 1349 | Windows Defender 需要您注意。請按一下以檢視詳細資料。 | Windows Defender requires your attention. Click to view details. |
| 1500 | HomeGroup | HomeGroup |
| 1501 | 家用群組密碼已重設 | Homegroup password was reset |
| 1502 | 若要重新連線至家用群組,請輸入新密碼。 | To reconnect to the homegroup, type the new password. |
| 1503 | 輸入密碼 | Type the password |
| 1504 | HomeGroup 正在共用檔案 | HomeGroup is sharing files |
| 1505 | 正在套用共用設定至家用群組檔案和資料夾。 | Sharing settings are being applied to your homegroup files and folders. |
| 1506 | 檢視家用群組設定 | View homegroup settings |
| 1507 | 您屬於家用群組 | You belong to a homegroup |
| 1508 | 這部電腦屬於家用群組。 | This computer belongs to a homegroup. |
| 1510 | 無法使用家用群組 | A homegroup is available |
| 1511 | 與您網路上的其他人共用您的檔案和印表機。 | Share your files and printers with other people on your network. |
| 1512 | 立即加入 | Join now |
| 1513 | 可建立家用群組 | A homegroup can be created |
| 1515 | 建立家用群組 | Create a homegroup |
| 1517 | 目前無法存取或建立家用群組。 | You can't access or create a homegroup right now. |
| 1519 | 不受信任的印表機 | Untrusted printer |
| 1520 | 不受信任的印表機不能透過家用群組共用。 | An untrusted printer can't be shared through HomeGroup. |
| 1700 | 檔案歷程記錄 | File History |
| 1703 | 已由群組原則停用 | Disabled by Group Policy |
| 1706 | 執行中 | Running |
| 1710 | 「檔案歷程記錄」已關閉。 | File History is off. |
| 1711 | 重新選取檔案歷程記錄磁碟機 | Reselect your File History drive |
| 1712 | 我們在您的「檔案歷程記錄」設定中發現錯誤。請重新選取磁碟機。 | We found errors in your File History settings. Reselect your drive. |
| 1713 | 選取其他「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機 | Select a different File History drive |
| 1714 | 您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機已滿。請選取其他磁碟機以繼續儲存檔案的複本。 | Your File History drive is full. Select a different drive to keep saving copies of your files. |
| 1716 | 上次複製檔案的日期: %2 您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機已滿。請選取其他磁碟機以繼續儲存檔案的複本。 |
Files last copied on: %2 Your File History drive is full. Select a different drive to keep saving copies of your files. |
| 1717 | 變更「檔案歷程記錄」保留檔案的時間長度 | Change how long File History keeps files |
| 1718 | 您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機快滿了。請選取其他磁碟機以繼續儲存檔案的複本。 | Your File History drive is almost full. Select a different drive to keep saving copies of your files. |
| 1720 | 上次複製檔案的日期: %2 您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機快滿了。請選取其他磁碟機以繼續儲存檔案的複本。 |
Files last copied on: %2 Your File History drive is almost full. Select a different drive to keep saving copies of your files. |
| 1721 | 重新連接您的磁碟機 | Reconnect your drive |
| 1722 | 您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機中斷連線時間太久。若要繼續儲存檔案的複本,請重新連接該磁碟機並執行備份。 | Your File History drive was disconnected for too long. To keep saving copies of your files, reconnect your drive and then run a backup. |
| 1724 | 上次複製檔案的日期: %2 您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機中斷連線時間太久。若要繼續儲存檔案的複本,請重新連接該磁碟機並執行備份。 |
Files last copied on: %2 Your File History drive was disconnected for too long. To keep saving copies of your files, reconnect your drive and then run a backup. |
| 1726 | 上次複製檔案的日期: %2 | Files last copied on: %2 |
| 1727 | 您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機已滿。請縮短「檔案歷程記錄」保留檔案複本的時間長度。 | Your File History drive is full. Reduce the time File History keeps copies of your files. |
| 1729 | 上次複製檔案的日期: %2 您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機已滿。請縮短「檔案歷程記錄」保留檔案複本的時間長度。 |
Files last copied on: %2 Your File History drive is full. Reduce the time File History keeps copies of your files. |
| 1730 | 您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機快滿了。請縮短「檔案歷程記錄」保留檔案複本的時間長度。 | Your File History drive is almost full. Reduce the time File History keeps copies of your files. |
| 1732 | 上次複製檔案的日期: %2 您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機快滿了。請縮短「檔案歷程記錄」保留檔案複本的時間長度。 |
Files last copied on: %2 Your File History drive is almost full. Reduce the time File History keeps copies of your files. |
| 1735 | 檢查您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機是否有錯誤 | Check your File History drive for errors |
| 1736 | 在您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機上發現錯誤,因此無法儲存您的檔案複本。請修復您的磁碟機。 | We found errors on your File History drive, and can't save copies of your files. Repair your drive. |
| 1738 | 上次複製檔案的日期: %2 在您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機上發現錯誤,因此無法儲存您的檔案複本。請修復您的磁碟機。 |
Files last copied on: %2 We found errors on your File History drive, and can't save copies of your files. Repair your drive. |
| 1740 | 重新輸入您的網路認證 | Reenter your network credentials |
| 1741 | 用來存取您網路位置的認證無效,因此我們無法儲存您的檔案複本。請重新輸入您的認證。 | The credentials used to access your network location aren't valid, and we can't save copies of your files. Reenter your credentials. |
| 1743 | 上次複製檔案的時間: %2 用來存取您網路位置的認證無效,因此我們無法儲存您的檔案複本。請重新輸入您的認證。 |
Files last copied on: %2 The credentials used to access your network location aren't valid, and we can't save copies of your files. Reenter your credentials. |
| 1744 | 正在移動您的檔案... | Moving your files... |
| 1745 | 因為您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機的檔案系統限制,「檔案歷程記錄」無法儲存您的所有檔案複本。我們建議您選取其他磁碟機。 | File History can't save copies of all of your files because of limitations with your File History drive's file system. We recommend you select a different drive. |
| 1746 | 上次檔案複製時間: %2 因為您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機的檔案系統限制,「檔案歷程記錄」無法儲存您的所有檔案複本。我們建議您選取其他磁碟機。 |
Files last copied on: %2 File History can't save copies of all of your files because of limitations with your File History drive's file system. We recommend you select a different drive. |
| 1747 | 「檔案歷程記錄」正在還原您的檔案。(%2%%) | File History is restoring your files. (%2%%) |
| 1748 | 還原媒體櫃與資料夾的作業目前已暫停,而且將在您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機可用時儘快繼續。 %2%% 已還原。當該磁碟機可用時,將會繼續還原。 |
Restoring your libraries and folders is currently suspended and will resume as soon as your File History drive is available. %2%% restored. Restore will continue when the drive becomes available. |
| 1749 | 連接檔案歷程記錄磁碟機 | Connect File History |
| 1751 | 修復 | Repair |
| 1752 | 變更磁碟機 | Change drive |
| 1753 | 「檔案歷程記錄」已排定為自動還原您的檔案。若已連接您的磁碟機,您現在就可以開始還原檔案。 | File History is scheduled to automatically restore your files. If your drive is connected, you can start restoring files now. |
| 1754 | 立即執行 | Run now |
| 1755 | 變更設定 | Change settings |
| 1756 | 還原個人檔案 | Restore personal files |
| 1757 | 停止 | Stop |
| 1758 | 輸入認證 | Enter credentials |
| 1759 | 重新選取磁碟機 | Reselect drive |
| 1760 | 立即還原 | Restore now |
| 1770 | 我們在您的「檔案歷程記錄」設定中發現錯誤。請點選或按一下以重新選取磁碟機。 | We found errors in your File History settings. Tap or click to reselect your drive. |
| 1771 | 用來存取您網路位置的認證無效,因此我們無法儲存您的檔案複本。請點選或按一下以重新輸入您的認證。 | The credentials used to access your network location aren't valid, and we can't save copies of your files. Tap or click to reenter your credentials. |
| 1772 | 在您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機上發現錯誤,因此無法儲存您的檔案複本。請點選或按一下以修復您的磁碟機。 | We found errors on your File History drive, and can't save copies of your files. Tap or click to repair your drive. |
| 1773 | 您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機已滿。請點選或按一下以選取其他磁碟機,繼續儲存檔案的複本。 | Your File History drive is full. Tap or click to select a different drive to keep saving copies of your files. |
| 1774 | 您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機已滿。請點選或按一下以縮短「檔案歷程記錄」保留檔案複本的時間長度。 | Your File History drive is full. Tap or click to reduce the time File History keeps copies of your files. |
| 1775 | 您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機快滿了。請點選或按一下以選取其他磁碟機,繼續儲存檔案的複本。 | Your File History drive is almost full. Tap or click to select a different drive to keep saving copies of your files. |
| 1776 | 您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機快滿了。請點選或按一下以縮短「檔案歷程記錄」保留檔案複本的時間長度。 | Your File History drive is almost full. Tap or click to reduce the time File History keeps copies of your files. |
| 1777 | 您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機中斷連線時間太久。請重新連接該磁碟機並點選或按一下,以繼續儲存檔案的複本。 | Your File History drive was disconnected for too long. Reconnect it and then tap or click to keep saving copies of your files. |
| 1778 | 因為您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機的檔案系統限制,「檔案歷程記錄」無法儲存您的所有檔案複本。請點選或按一下以選取其他磁碟機。 | File History can't save copies of all of your files because of limitations with your File History drive's file system. Tap or click to select a different drive. |
| 1779 | 還原檔案的作業已暫停一段時間,因為您未連接「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機。 | Restoring your files has been suspended for a while because your File History drive isn’t connected. |
| 1780 | 還原媒體櫃與資料夾的作業目前已暫停,而且將在您的「檔案歷程記錄」磁碟機可用時儘快繼續。 | Restoring your libraries and folders is currently suspended and will resume as soon as your File History drive is available. |
| 1800 | 自動維護 | Automatic Maintenance |
| 1803 | 正在進行維護 | Maintenance in progress |
| 1804 | 正在停止維護 | Maintenance is stopping |
| 1805 | 上次執行日期: 不明 Windows 無法判斷最後執行維護的日期。 |
Last run date: Unknown Windows was unable to determine the last date maintenance was run. |
| 1806 | 上次執行日期: %2 Windows 會自動排程要在您的電腦上執行的維護活動。 |
Last run date: %2 Windows automatically schedules maintenance activities to run on your computer. |
| 1807 | 上次執行日期: %2 | Last run date: %2 |
| 1809 | 開始維護 | Start maintenance |
| 1810 | 變更維護設定 | Change maintenance settings |
| 1811 | 停止維護 | Stop maintenance |
| 1813 | 已延後自動維護。維護工作將在下次排定時間執行,或者您可以立即啟動維護。 | Automatic Maintenance was delayed. Maintenance tasks will run at the next scheduled time, or you can start maintenance now. |
| 1814 | 立即執行自動維護以最佳化您的電腦 | Run Automatic Maintenance now to optimize your computer |
| 1815 | 執行維護 | Run maintenance |
| 1900 | 磁碟機狀態 | Drive status |
| 1901 | 確定 | OK |
| 1902 | 所有磁碟機均正常運作。 | All drives are working properly. |
| 1903 | 需要執行線上掃描 | Online Scan Needed |
| 1904 | 發現磁碟機可能有錯誤,必須掃描磁碟機。掃描期間,您可以繼續使用磁碟機。 | We found potential errors on a drive, and need to scan it. You can keep using the drive during the scan. |
| 1905 | 執行掃描 | Run scan |
| 1907 | 掃描磁碟機錯誤 | Scan drive for errors |
| 1909 | 按一下以開始掃描 | Click to start scan |
| 1911 | 發現磁碟機有錯誤。若要修復這些錯誤並防止資料遺失,請立即重新啟動電腦。 | We found errors on a drive. To repair these errors and prevent loss of data, restart your PC now. |
| 1912 | 重新啟動 | Restart |
| 1914 | 重新啟動以修復磁碟機錯誤 | Restart to repair drive errors |
| 1916 | 按一下以重新啟動電腦 | Click to restart your PC |
| 1918 | 發現磁碟機有錯誤。若要修復這些錯誤並防止資料遺失,請立即重新啟動電腦。修復作業需要一些時間才能完成。 | We found errors on a drive. To repair these errors and prevent loss of data, restart your PC now. The repair could take a while to complete. |
| 1924 | 正在掃描磁碟機 | Scanning drive |
| 1925 | 掃描期間,您可以繼續使用磁碟機。 | You can keep using the drive during the scan. |
| 2000 | Microsoft 帳戶 | Microsoft account |
| 2002 | 請使用最新的 Microsoft 帳戶認證登入。 | Sign in with your most recent Microsoft account credential. |
| 2003 | 登入 | Sign in |
| 2004 | 按一下這裡以輸入您的最新認證 | Click here to enter your most recent credential |
| 2005 | 您需要再次登入您的 Microsoft 帳戶。 | Your Microsoft account needs you to sign in again. |
| 2007 | 您的電子郵件地址已變更。請使用新的電子郵件地址重新登入,以更新您在此電腦上的 Microsoft 帳戶。 | Your email address has changed. Sign in again with your new email address to update your Microsoft account on this PC. |
| 2008 | 登出 | Sign out |
| 2009 | 使用新的電子郵件地址登入 | Sign in with your new email address |
| 2012 | 若要完成此 Microsoft 帳戶的設定,您需要家長的權限。 | To finish setting up this Microsoft account, you need a parent's permission. |
| 2013 | 徵求家長同意 | Ask a parent |
| 2014 | 要求權限 | Ask for permission |
| 2017 | 您的 Microsoft 帳戶已有一陣子未使用,因此已過期。請使用其他 Microsoft 帳戶登入 (您可以建立新的 Microsoft 帳戶,或建立只能用於此電腦的帳戶)。 | You didn't use your Microsoft account for a while, so it expired. Sign in with a different Microsoft account-you can make a new one-or create an account only for this PC. |
| 2018 | 更新您的帳戶 | Update your account |
| 2020 | 您的 Microsoft 帳戶已有一陣子未使用,因此已過期。 | You didn't use your Microsoft account for a while, so it expired. |
| 2022 | 為協助保護此帳戶的安全,我們需要您確認這是您的帳戶。 | To help keep this account secure, we need to verify that it's yours. |
| 2023 | 驗證 | Verify |
| 2024 | 取回您的 Microsoft 帳戶 | Get back into your Microsoft account |
| 2027 | 我們需要確認這是您的電子郵件地址。請檢查您信箱,並尋找來自 Microsoft 帳戶小組的電子郵件。 | We need to verify that this email address is yours. Check your email for the message from the Microsoft account team. |
| 2028 | 其他資訊 | More info |
| 2029 | 完成設定您的帳戶 | Finish setting up your account |
| 2032 | 您需要更新您 Microsoft 帳戶的某些資訊。 | You need to update some info for your Microsoft account. |
| 2033 | 更新資訊 | Update info |
| 2034 | 新增遺漏的 Microsoft 帳戶資訊 | Add missing Microsoft account info |
| 2036 | 未完成 | Not complete |
| 2037 | 您需要確認對您的 Microsoft 帳戶所做的變更。 | You need to verify changes to your Microsoft account. |
| 2039 | 確認帳戶是您變更的 | Verify that you changed your account |
| 2042 | 您需要新增安全性資訊,以協助您取回您的 Microsoft 帳戶。 | You need to add security info to help you get back into your Microsoft account. |
| 2043 | 新增資訊 | Add info |
| 2044 | 新增安全性資訊 | Add security info |
| 2045 | 新增一些其他資訊至您的帳戶,這些資訊可以在您忘記認證或因故遺失存取權時,協助您取回帳戶。 | Adding some more info to your account can help you get it back if you forget your credential or lose access some other way. |
| 2047 | 在此電腦上驗證您的身分識別之前,不會同步您為應用程式、網站與網路儲存的認證。 | Your saved credentials for apps, websites, and networks won't sync until you verify your identity on this PC. |
| 2049 | 在此電腦上驗證您的身分識別 | Verify your identity on this PC |
| 2052 | 您必須輸入最新的 Microsoft 帳戶認證以維持同步。 | You need to enter your most recent Microsoft account credential to stay in sync. |
| 2054 | 輸入 Microsoft 帳戶認證 | Enter your Microsoft account credential |
| 2057 | 您的 Microsoft 帳戶運作正常。 | Your Microsoft account is working properly. |
| 2099 | 檢視 Microsoft 帳戶設定 | View Microsoft account settings |
| 2100 | 裝置軟體 | Device software |
| 2102 | 沒有任何已連接到您電腦的裝置需要額外軟體才能正確運作。 | No devices connected to your PC need additional software to work properly. |
| 2104 | 一或多個已連接到您電腦的裝置需要額外軟體才能正確運作。 | One or more devices connected to your PC needs additional software to work properly. |
| 2105 | 已完成裝置軟體安裝作業 | Finish installing device software |
| 2107 | 安裝 | Install |
| 2108 | 安裝裝置軟體 | Install device software |
| 2200 | 儲存空間 | Storage Spaces |
| 2201 | 檢查儲存空間問題 | Check Storage Spaces for issues |
| 2202 | 您的存放裝置發生一或多個問題。請開啟 [儲存空間] 以解決這些問題。 | There are one or more issues with your storage. Open Storage Spaces to address these issues. |
| 2204 | 您的存放裝置發生一或多個問題。您可能需要新增或取代一或多部磁碟機。請開啟 [儲存空間] 以檢視哪些磁碟機發生問題。 | There are one or more problems with your storage. You might need to add or replace one or more drives. Open Storage Spaces to see which drives have problems. |
| 2205 | 開啟儲存空間 | Open Storage Spaces |
| 2206 | 開啟伺服器管理員 | Open Server Manager |
| 2300 | 工作資料夾 | Work Folders |
| 2301 | 您的「工作資料夾」登入資訊無效 | Your Work Folders sign-in info didn't work |
| 2302 | 嘗試輸入您最新的密碼。請開啟「工作資料夾」以解決此問題。 | Try entering your latest password. Open Work Folders to address this issue. |
| 2303 | 您的「工作資料夾」所在磁碟機的空間不足 | Your Work Folders is out of drive space |
| 2304 | 「工作資料夾」已不再同步您的檔案,因為它所在的磁碟機空間不足。如需詳細資訊,請開啟「工作資料夾」。 | Work Folders is no longer syncing your files because it's out of drive space. Open Work Folders for more information. |
| 2305 | 「工作資料夾」伺服器上的磁碟空間不足。 | You're out of space on the Work Folders server. |
| 2306 | 若要修正此問題,請將一些檔案從「工作資料夾」移除,或要求您的組織為您提供更多空間。如需詳細資訊,請開啟「工作資料夾」。 | To fix this problem, remove some files from Work Folders or ask your organization for more space. Open Work Folders for more information. |
| 2307 | 某些檔案大太,因此無法與「工作資料夾」同步。 | Some of your files are too big to sync with Work Folders. |
| 2308 | 若要修正此問題,請將檔案從「工作資料夾」移除。如需詳細資訊,請開啟「工作資料夾」。 | To fix this problem, remove the files from Work Folders. Open Work Folders for more information. |
| 2309 | 您的「工作資料夾」不允許某些類型的檔案,因此不會同步這些類型的檔案。 | Some types of files aren't allowed in your Work Folders and will not be synced. |
| 2311 | %2 無法連線到組織的「工作資料夾」伺服器。 | %2 can't connect to your organization's Work Folders server. |
| 2312 | 開啟「工作資料夾」 | Open Work Folders |
| 2313 | %2 | %2 |
| 2314 | 檢查「工作資料夾」是否有問題 | Check Work Folders for problems |
| 2315 | 您的電腦不符合組織的安全性原則。請開啟「工作資料夾」以深入了解。 | Your PC doesn't comply with your organization's security policies. Open Work Folders to learn more. |
| 2316 | 已刪除「工作資料夾」 | Work Folders deleted |
| 2317 | 您的組織已從遠端刪除此電腦上的「工作資料夾」。 | Your organization remotely deleted your Work Folders on this PC. |
| 2319 | 您的電腦不符合組織的安全性原則。請開啟「工作資料夾」以解決這些問題。 | Your PC doesn't comply with your organization's security policies. Open Work Folders to address these issues. |
| 2321 | 開啟「工作資料夾」以解決這些問題。 | Open Work Folders to address these issues. |
| 0x10000031 | 回應時間 | Response Time |
| 0x30000000 | 資訊 | Info |
| 0x30000001 | 開始 | Start |
| 0x50000002 | 錯誤 | Error |
| 0x50000003 | 警告 | Warning |
| 0x50000005 | 詳細資訊 | Verbose |
| 0x90000001 | Microsoft-Windows-HealthCenter | Microsoft-Windows-HealthCenter |
| 0xB0000001 | 已停用檢查提供者 %1。HRESULT=%2。 | The check provider %1 has been disabled. HRESULT=%2. |
| 0xB0000002 | 接收到圖示訊息: %1。 | Icon message received: %1. |
| 0xB0000003 | 通知已經存在: %1。 | Notification already exists: %1. |
| 0xB0000004 | 在通道 %3 中找到指定不明檢查 %1 (版本 %2) 的事件 | An event specifying unknown check %1 (version %2) was found in the channel %3 |
| 0xB0000005 | 找到指定正式名稱為 %2 之檢查的不明狀態 %1 的事件 | An event specifying unknown state %1 for check with canonical name %2 was found |
| 0xB0000006 | 無法設定正式名稱為 %2 之檢查的狀態 (%1): HRESULT = %3。 | Failed to set state (%1) for check with canonical name %2: HRESULT = %3. |
| 0xB0000007 | 背景工作執行緒在初始化期間失敗: HRESULT=%1。 | Worker thread failure during initialization: HRESULT=%1. |
| 0xB0000008 | 無法設定新增通知時的圖示狀態: HRESULT=%1。 | Failed to set icon state when adding new notification: HRESULT=%1. |
| 0xB0000009 | 新通知的圖示處理失敗: HRESULT=%1。 | Icon processing of new notification failed: HRESULT=%1. |
| 0xB000000A | 通知移除的圖示處理失敗: HRESULT=%1。 | Icon processing of notification removal failed: HRESULT=%1. |
| 0xB000000B | 針對檢查提供者 %1 讀取的快取: HRESULT=%2。 | Cache read for check provider %1: HRESULT=%2. |
| 0xB000000C | 針對檢查提供者 %1 寫入的快取: HRESULT=%2。 | Cache written for check provider %1: HRESULT=%2. |
| 0xB000000D | 無法處理來自通道 %1 的新 Crimson 事件: HRESULT=%2。 | Failed to process new crimson event from channel %1: HRESULT=%2. |
| 0xB000000E | 無法設定通道 %1 的書籤: HRESULT=%2。 | Failed to set bookmark for channel %1: HRESULT=%2. |
| 0xB000000F | 通道 %1 中的錯誤事件。 | Error event in channel %1. |
| 0xB0000010 | 無法處理通道 %1 的現有事件: HRESULT=%2。 | Failed to process an existing event for channel %1: HRESULT=%2. |
| 0xB0000011 | 讀取通道 %1 的現有事件時失敗: HRESULT=%2。 | Failed failed while reading existing events for channel %1: HRESULT=%2. |
| 0xB0000012 | 無法解析 %1: HRESULT=%2。 | Failed to resolve %1: HRESULT=%2. |
| 0xB0000013 | 無法載入正式名稱為 %1 的檢查設定: HRESULT=%2。 | Failed to load settings for check with canonical name %1: HRESULT=%2. |
| 0xB0000014 | 已新增正式名稱為 %1 的通知。 | Added notification with canonical name %1. |
| 0xB0000015 | 已移除正式名稱為 %1 的通知。 | Removed notification with canonical name %1. |
| File Description: | 安全性與維護 |
| File Version: | 10.0.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800) |
| Company Name: | Microsoft Corporation |
| Internal Name: | ACTIONCENTER |
| Legal Copyright: | © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. |
| Original Filename: | ACTIONCENTER.DLL.MUI |
| Product Name: | Microsoft® Windows® Operating System |
| Product Version: | 10.0.15063.0 |
| Translation: | 0x404, 1200 |