128 | 在我的电池需要替换时发出警告 |
Warn me if my battery may need replacement |
150 | 电源选项 |
Power Options |
151 | Windows 移动中心 |
Windows Mobility Center |
153 | 调整屏幕亮度 |
Adjust screen brightness |
165 | 电池指示器 |
Battery Meter |
170 | 当前电源计划: |
Current power plan: |
171 | 未知 |
Unknown |
172 | 当前计划可能会降低系统性能。 |
Your current plan might reduce system performance. |
173 | 当前计划可能会缩短电池寿命。 |
Your current plan might reduce battery life. |
174 | 当前亮度设置可能会缩短电池寿命。 |
Your current brightness setting might reduce battery life. |
175 | 你的电池出现问题,因此可能导致你的计算机突然关机。 |
There is a problem with your battery, so your computer might shut down suddenly. |
176 | 电池运行状况警告已被禁用,所以计算机可能会突然关闭。 |
Battery health warnings are disabled, so your computer might shut down suddenly. |
191 | 了解如何节省电源 |
Learn how to conserve power |
192 | 选择电源计划: |
Select a power plan: |
193 | 更多电源选项 |
More power options |
194 | 电源使用方案 |
Power schemes |
195 | 某些设置由系统管理员进行管理。 |
Some settings are managed by your system administrator. |
196 | 为什么我无法更改某些设置? |
Why can't I change some settings? |
197 | 电池 |
Batteries |
211 | 安全删除硬件并弹出媒体 |
Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media |
215 | 打开设备和打印机(&O) |
&Open Devices and Printers |
222 | %s |
%s |
223 | 弹出 %s |
Eject %s |
224 | - %s |
- %s |
225 | - 弹出 %s |
- Eject %s |
330 | 粘滞键 |
StickyKeys |
331 | 鼠标键 |
MouseKeys |
332 | 筛选键 |
FilterKeys |
401 | 电池 %s: %s |
Battery %s: %s |
402 | 短期使用的电池 %s: %s |
Short-term battery %s: %s |
403 | 不存在 |
Not present |
404 | #%1!u! |
#%1!u! |
405 | 电池电量不足,并且不能充满电。请立即接通电脑电源,或者关机,然后更换电池。 |
Your battery is running low and can't be fully charged. Plug in your PC now or shut it down and replace your battery. |
406 | 考虑更换电池 |
Consider replacing your battery |
407 | 请尽快接通电脑电源。 |
You might want to plug in your PC. |
408 | 桌面背景设置 |
Desktop background settings |
409 | 更改你的桌面背景的电源管理设置。 |
Change power management settings for your desktop background. |
410 | 放映幻灯片 |
Slide show |
411 | 指定要使桌面背景幻灯片可用的时间。 |
Specify when you want the desktop background slide show to be available. |
412 | 暂停 |
Paused |
413 | 为了省电已暂停幻灯片放映。 |
The slide show is paused to save power. |
414 | 可用 |
Available |
416 | 下一个桌面背景(&N) |
&Next desktop background |
417 | 设置为桌面背景(&B) |
Set as desktop &background |
420 | 立即接通电脑电源 |
Plug in your PC now |
421 | 插入或寻找其他电源。 |
Plug in or find another power source. |
422 | 电池电量严重不足 |
Your battery is very low |
423 | 立即接通电脑电源。 |
Plug in your PC now. |
425 | 电池电量不足 |
Your battery is running low. |
0x10000031 | 响应时间 |
Response Time |
0x30000000 | 信息 |
Info |
0x30000001 | 开始 |
Start |
0x30000002 | 停止 |
Stop |
0xF0000001 | 已拔出计算机电源 |
Machine has been unplugged |
0xF0000002 | 已接通计算机电源 |
Machine has been plugged in |
0xF0000003 | 计算机已从待机状态恢复 |
Machine has been resumed from suspend |
0xF0000004 | 计算机处于待机状态 |
Machine is being suspended |
0xF0000005 | 监视器已从关闭状态切换为打开状态 |
Monitor has gone from an off to on state |
0xF0000006 | 监视器已从打开状态切换为关闭状态 |
Monitor has gone from an on to an off state |
0xF0000007 | 随时间的推移记录了电池耗电率,但未更改状态 |
Battery drain rate was logged due to time lapse and not a state change |
0xF0000008 | 当前已拔出计算机电源,正在使用电池运行 |
Machine is currently unplugged and running on batteries |
0xF0000009 | 监视器处于关闭状态 |
Monitor is off |