201 | 上一步 |
Back |
300 | 42;Light;none;Microsoft YaHei UI |
42;Light;none;Segoe UI |
301 | 11;semilight;none;Microsoft YaHei UI |
11;semilight;none;Segoe UI |
302 | 20;Light;none;Microsoft YaHei UI |
20;Light;none;Segoe UI |
312 | 11;SemiBold;none;Microsoft YaHei UI |
11;SemiBold;none;Segoe UI |
314 | 28;Light;none;Microsoft YaHei UI |
28;Light;none;Segoe UI |
315 | 16;semilight;none;Microsoft YaHei UI |
16;semilight;none;Segoe UI |
501 | 异常错误 |
Unexpected error |
502 | • |
• |
503 | 系统映像恢复 |
System Image Recovery |
504 | 使用专门的系统映像文件来恢复 Windows |
Recover Windows using a specific system image file |
505 | 命令提示符 |
Command Prompt |
506 | 使用命令提示符进行高级故障排除 |
Use the Command Prompt for advanced troubleshooting |
507 | 启动修复 |
Startup Repair |
508 | 修复妨碍 Windows 加载的问题 |
Fix problems that keep Windows from loading |
509 | 系统还原 |
System Restore |
510 | 使用你电脑上记录的还原点来还原 Windows |
Use a restore point recorded on your PC to restore Windows |
511 | 保留我的文件 |
Keep my files |
512 | 删除应用和设置,但保留个人文件。 |
Removes apps and settings, but keeps your personal files. |
513 | 删除所有内容 |
Remove everything |
514 | 删除所有个人文件、应用和设置。 |
Removes all of your personal files, apps, and settings. |
515 | 恢复工具 |
Recovery Tool |
516 | 使用 OEM 提供的工具还原计算机 |
Restore your computer with a tool provided by the OEM |
517 | 内存诊断 |
Memory diagnostics |
518 | 检查你的电脑内存有无问题 |
Check your PC’s memory for problems |
519 | 密码不正确。请再试一次。 |
The password is incorrect. Try again. |
520 | 选择一个帐户登录,通过系统映像来恢复你的计算机: |
Select an account and login to recover your computer using a system image: |
521 | 选择一个帐户登录以启动系统还原: |
Select an account and login to launch System Restore: |
522 | 选择一个帐户登录以重置电脑: |
Select an account and login to reset your PC: |
523 | 选择一个帐户登录以初始化电脑: |
Select an account and login to reset your PC: |
524 | 选择一个帐户登录以启动自动修复: |
Select an account and login to launch automatic repair: |
525 | 选择一个帐户登录以打开命令提示符窗口: |
Select an account and login to open a command prompt window: |
526 | 选择一个帐户登录以继续操作: |
Select an account and login to continue: |
527 | 正在复制启动日志… |
Copying boot logs… |
528 | 启动日志 |
Boot Logs |
529 | 启动日志(%1) |
Boot Logs (%1) |
530 | 后六位数字不正确。 |
The last six digits are incorrect. |
531 | 多组数字不正确。 |
More than one group of digits is incorrect. |
532 | 恢复密钥不正确。 |
The recovery key is incorrect. |
533 | 这个驱动器不具备有效的恢复密钥。请插入你在第一次启用 BitLocker 时使用的 U 盘。 |
There isn’t a valid recovery key on this drive. Plug in the USB drive you used when you first turned on BitLocker. |
534 | %1 分钟 |
%1 minute |
536 | %2 秒 |
%2 second |
538 | %1 分 %2 秒 |
%1 minutes, %2 seconds |
542 | {CollectionDefault} 将在 %1 内自动运行。 |
{CollectionDefault} will run automatically in %1. |
543 | 高级选项 |
Advanced options |
544 | 启动设置 |
Startup Settings |
545 | 更改 Windows 启动行为 |
Change Windows startup behavior |
546 | UEFI 固件设置 |
UEFI Firmware Settings |
547 | 在电脑的 UEFI 固件中更改设置 |
Change settings in your PC’s UEFI firmware |
548 | 位于卷 %1 |
On volume %1 |
549 | %1 (位于卷 %2) |
%1 (on volume %2) |
550 | 错误代码: %1!x! |
Error code: %1!x! |
551 | 位于卷 %1,来自 %2 |
On volume %1, from %2 |
552 | %1 (位于卷 %2,来自 %3) |
%1 (on volume %2, from %3) |
553 | 自动修复 |
Automatic Repair |
581 | 是否要完全清理你的驱动器? |
Do you want to fully clean your drive? |
582 | 在删除文件时,你还可以清理驱动器,以便于文件不容易被恢复。这样做更加安全,但需花费较长时间。 |
When you remove your files, you can also clean the drive so that the files can’t be recovered easily. This is more secure, but it takes much longer. |
583 | 完全清理驱动器 |
Fully clean the drive |
584 | 如果将回收这台电脑,请使用该选项。这可能需要几个小时时间。 |
Use this if you’ll recycle the PC. This can take several hours. |
585 | 仅删除我的文件 |
Just remove my files |
586 | 如果要保留你的电脑,请使用该选项。 |
Use this if you’re keeping your PC. |
587 | 使用恢复介质重启 |
Restart using your recovery media |
588 | 缺少恢复环境。请插入你的 Windows 安装或恢复介质,然后使用该介质重启电脑。 |
The recovery environment is missing. Insert your Windows installation or recovery media, and restart your PC with that media. |
589 | 插入的介质无效 |
Invalid media inserted |
590 | 恢复介质必须包含 Windows 10 更新。 |
The recovery media must include the Windows 10 update. |
591 | 将会删除你的应用 |
Your apps will be removed |
592 | 你可以通过应用商店重新安装许多应用,但将需要通过 Web 或安装光盘重新安装以下应用。此应用列表将保存到桌面并且可在以后查看。 |
You can reinstall many apps from the Store, but you'll need to reinstall the following apps from the web or installation discs. This list of apps will be saved to the desktop and can be viewed later. |
593 | 使用此介质重新安装 Windows 10 |
Reinstall Windows 10 with this media |
594 | 如果你的 Windows 10 安装已过期,可以使用此介质进行重新安装 |
If your Windows 10 installation has expired, you can reinstall it with this media |
595 | 回退到以前的版本 |
Go back to the previous version |
596 | (仅适用于 Windows 预览体验成员) |
(Only for Windows Insiders) |
597 | 如果使用当前版本的 Windows 遇到问题,回退到以前的版本可能会解决问题。 |
If you’re running into problems with the current version of Windows, going back to the previous version might fix them. |
598 | 这不会影响你的个人文件,但你会丢失最近一次更新以后对应用和设置所做的任何更改。 |
This won’t affect your personal files, but you’ll lose any changes you’ve made to apps and settings since your most recent update. |
599 | 找不到可以回退到的早期 Windows 版本。请尝试改为重置电脑(“疑难解答”“重置此电脑”)。 |
We couldn’t find a previous version of Windows to take you back to. Try resetting your PC instead (Troubleshoot Reset this PC). |
600 | 我们已准备就绪,可以下载和重新安装 Windows |
We’re ready to download and reinstall Windows |
601 | 重新安装将删除: |
Reinstalling will remove: |
602 | 请确保你的电脑已通电。这可能需要一段时间。 |
Make sure your PC is plugged in. This might take a while. |
603 | 此电脑上的所有个人文件和用户帐户 |
All personal files and user accounts on this PC |
604 | 没有附带在这台电脑上的任何应用和程序 |
Any apps and programs that didn’t come with this PC |
605 | 你对设置所做的任何更改 |
Any changes you’ve made to settings |
606 | 从云恢复 |
Recover from the cloud |
607 | 重新安装电脑提供商提供的 Windows。这将删除你的文件、应用和设置。 |
Reinstalls Windows from your PC manufacturer. This will remove your files, apps, and settings. |
612 | 还原出厂设置 |
Restore factory settings |
613 | 删除你的个人文件、应用和设置,并重新安装此电脑附带的 Windows 版本。 |
Removes your personal files, apps, and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC. |
614 | 重置将会: |
Resetting will: |
615 | 删除此电脑不附带的所有应用和程序 |
Remove all apps and programs that didn’t come with this PC |
616 | 将设置改回默认设置 |
Change settings back to their defaults |
617 | 在不删除个人文件的情况下重新安装 Windows |
Reinstall Windows without removing your personal files |
618 | 重置将会删除: |
Resetting will remove: |
621 | 对设置所做的任何更改 |
Any changes made to settings |
624 | 还原出厂设置将会: |
Restoring factory settings will: |
625 | 删除此电脑上的所有个人文件和用户帐户 |
Remove all the personal files and user accounts on this PC |
628 | 重新安装此电脑附带的 Windows 版本 |
Reinstall the version of Windows that came with this PC |
629 | 警告! 若要继续执行,我们将需要对你的磁盘重新分区,并且需要删除你的所有数据。 |
Warning! In order to continue, we will need to repartition your disk. We will need to delete all your data. |
630 | 你的电脑没有足够的可用空间。我们将不得不删除你的所有应用和文件,然后才能下载你的电脑制造商提供的 Windows。 |
Your PC doesn’t have enough free space. We’ll have to remove all your apps and files before downloading Windows from your PC manufacturer. |
631 | 重置此电脑 |
Reset this PC |
632 | 允许你选择保留个人文件或删除个人文件,然后重新安装 Windows。 |
Lets you choose to keep or remove your personal files, and then reinstalls Windows. |
634 | 删除所有内容,然后重新安装此电脑附带的 Windows 版本。 |
Removes everything and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC. |
635 | 从驱动器恢复 |
Recover from a drive |
636 | 通过连接到此电脑的恢复驱动器重新安装 Windows。这将删除你的所有文件和应用。 |
Reinstalls Windows from the recovery drive connected to this PC. This will remove all your files and apps. |
637 | 以下是将会发生的情况: |
Here’s what will happen: |
638 | 将会删除此电脑上的所有个人文件和用户帐户 |
All personal files and user accounts on this PC will be removed |
639 | 将会删除未随此电脑安装的任何应用和程序 |
Any apps and programs that didn’t come with this PC will be removed |
640 | 将会通过连接到此电脑的恢复驱动器重新安装 Windows |
Windows will be reinstalled from the recovery drive connected to this PC |
641 | 如果你已经对系统驱动器重新分区,此操作将会还原其默认分区 |
If you’ve repartitioned your system drive, this will restore its default partitions |
643 | 注意: 将禁用 BitLocker 驱动器加密。 |
Note: BitLocker drive encryption will be turned off. |
644 | 仅当你已尝试了其他恢复选项(如重置电脑)之后,才应继续执行这项操作。 |
Only continue if you’ve tried other recovery options, like resetting your PC. |
645 | 重置该设备 |
Reset this device |
646 | 删除所有应用和程序 |
Remove all apps and programs |
647 | 所有应用和程序 |
All apps and programs |
648 | 输入网络安全密钥 |
Enter network security key |
649 | 输入帐户密码 |
Enter account password |
650 | 输入 BitLocker 恢复密钥 |
Enter BitLocker recovery key |
651 | 652 引导应用 |
652 Boot App |
1600 | 继续 |
Continue |
1601 | 选择一个选项 |
Choose an option |
1602 | 退出并继续使用 %1 |
Exit and continue to %1 |
1603 | 使用设备 |
Use a device |
1604 | 使用 U 盘、网络连接或 Windows 恢复 DVD |
Use a USB drive, network connection, or Windows recovery DVD |
1605 | 使用其他操作系统 |
Use another operating system |
1606 | 使用已安装的其他 Windows 版本继续操作 |
Continue with another installed version of Windows |
1608 | 疑难解答 |
Troubleshoot |
1609 | 关闭电脑 |
Turn off your PC |
1610 | 查看更多设备 |
See more devices |
1612 | 查看更多操作系统 |
See more operating systems |
1613 | 更改默认值 |
Change defaults |
1615 | 选择目标操作系统。 |
Choose a target operating system. |
1616 | 选择默认操作系统 |
Choose a default operating system |
1618 | 重启以更改 UEFI 固件设置 |
Restart to change UEFI firmware settings |
1621 | 选项 |
Options |
1622 | 更改计时器 |
Change the timer |
1624 | 5 分钟 |
5 minutes |
1625 | 30 秒 |
30 seconds |
1626 | 5 秒 |
5 seconds |
1632 | 选择语言 |
Choose the language |
1633 | 查看更多语言 |
See more languages |
1634 | 选择键盘布局 |
Choose your keyboard layout |
1635 | 查看更多键盘布局 |
See more keyboard layouts |
1636 | 选择帐户 |
Select account |
1637 | 查看更多帐户 |
See more accounts |
1638 | 忘记了密码或者没有看到你的帐户? |
Forgot your password or don’t see your account? |
1640 | 这个列表只显示以前登录到这台电脑的管理员帐户,不包括标准用户或域帐户。你需要以管理员身份登录才能使用某些修复工具和还原工具。如果你没有其中的任何帐户的密码,则可以重启以尝试登录到 Windows 来管理你的用户帐户。 |
This list only shows administrator accounts that have previously signed in to this PC, and does not include standard user or domain accounts. You need to be signed in as an administrator to use some repair and restore tools. If you don’t have a password for any of these accounts, you can restart to try signing in to Windows to manage your user accounts. |
1641 | 输入这个帐户的密码。(键盘布局: %1) |
Enter the password for this account. (Keyboard Layout: %1) |
1642 | 更改键盘布局 |
Change keyboard layout |
1644 | 准备中 |
Getting things ready |
1676 | 你的电脑有多个驱动器。要删除所有驱动器中的全部文件吗? |
Your PC has more than one drive. Do you want to remove all files from all drives? |
1677 | 仅限安装了 Windows 的驱动器 |
Only the drive where Windows is installed |
1678 | 所有驱动器 |
All drives |
1679 | 插入 Windows 安装或恢复介质以继续操作 |
Insert your Windows installation or recovery media to continue |
1681 | 正在验证 |
Verifying |
1684 | 在安装 Windows 的驱动器上需要更多可用空间。请释放一些空间,然后再试一次。 |
Additional free space is needed on the drive where Windows is installed. Free up some space and try again. |
1687 | BitLocker |
BitLocker |
1688 | 输入你的恢复密钥 |
Enter your recovery key |
1689 | 从 USB 设备加载恢复密钥 |
Load your recovery key from a USB device |
1690 | 跳过这个驱动器 |
Skip this drive |
1691 | 插入包含 BitLocker 恢复密钥的 U 盘 |
Plug in the USB drive that contains the BitLocker recovery key |
1693 | 按“继续”以接受更改并正常启动。 |
Press continue to accept changes and boot normally. |
1694 | 输入恢复密钥以进行恢复(键盘布局: %1) |
Enter the recovery key to get going again (Keyboard Layout: %1) |
1695 | 恢复密钥正确 |
The recovery key is correct |
1696 | 存在问题 |
There was a problem |
1697 | 似乎有些内容未正确加载。重新启动可能会修复此问题。如果多次发生此问题,你还可以通过在线搜索具体的错误代码来查找帮助。 |
It looks like something didn’t load correctly. Restarting might fix the problem. If this happens more than once, you might also be able to find help by searching online for the specific error code. |
1698 | 选择操作系统 |
Choose an operating system |
1700 | 重置你的电脑或查看高级选项 |
Reset your PC or see advanced options |
1710 | 重置 |
Reset |
1711 | 取消 |
Cancel |
1716 | 我们无法在重置电脑的情况下保留你的个人文件。你可以尝试使用“高级选项”,采用其他方法对电脑问题进行故障诊断,也可以先备份自己的个人文件,然后彻底重置电脑。 |
We cannot reset your PC and keep your personal files. You can try Advanced Options for other ways to troubleshoot problems with your PC, or you can back up your personal files and completely reset your PC. |
1719 | 输入密码 |
Enter password |
1721 | 选择一个帐户以便继续操作。 |
Choose an account to continue. |
1724 | 更改默认值或选择其他选项 |
Change defaults or choose other options |
1725 | 查看更多恢复选项 |
See more recovery options |
1727 | 正在搜索 |
Searching |
1729 | 插入的介质无效。请再试一次。 |
The media inserted is not valid. Try again. |
1731 | 目前的设置: %1 |
Current setting: %1 |
1732 | 目前的默认值: %1 |
Current default: %1 |
1733 | 目前的默认值是 %1。 |
The current default is %1. |
1735 | 选择其他选项 |
Choose other options |
1736 | 使用修复工具、从其他设备运行 Windows 或查看其他选项 |
Use repair tools, run Windows from another device, or see more options |
1743 | Windows 无法正确加载 |
Windows couldn’t load correctly |
1744 | “系统还原”可以尝试将电脑还原到此前正常运行时的某个状态。这种修复功能不更改个人数据,但是可能会删除近期安装的一些应用。此外,这一过程是不能撤消的。 |
System Restore can try to restore your PC to an earlier point in time when it worked correctly. This repair will not change personal data, but it might remove some apps that were installed recently. You cannot undo this process. |
1745 | 还原 |
Restore |
1746 | “%1”无法修复你的电脑 |
%1 couldn’t repair your PC |
1747 | 按“高级选项”以尝试使用其他选项来修复你的电脑,或者按“关机”关闭你的电脑。 |
Press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC or “Shut down” to turn off your PC. |
1748 | 重新启动 |
Restart |
1767 | 重置电脑时出现问题。未执行任何更改。 |
There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made. |
1768 | 安装 Windows 的驱动器已被锁定。请解锁该驱动器,然后再试一次。 |
The drive where Windows is installed is locked. Unlock the drive and try again. |
1769 | 初始化电脑时出现问题。 |
There was a problem resetting your PC. |
1770 | 驱动器标签: %1 |
Drive Label: %1 |
1773 | 正在解锁 |
Unlocking |
1775 | 手动输入恢复密钥 |
Enter your recovery key manually |
1776 | 你可以选择在自动运行默认操作系统之前需要等待的时间。目前的设置是 %1。 |
You can choose how long to wait before the default operating system runs automatically. The current setting is %1. |
1777 | 正在检查 |
Checking |
1778 | 重启 |
Restart |
1780 | 哪些设置将受到影响? |
Which settings will be affected? |
1781 | 你电脑中的大多数设置将恢复到最初设置。但是,这不会影响你在“欢迎使用 Windows”时所执行的任何选择,例如计算机名和用户帐户。另外,以下内容将保持不变: |
Your PC will go back to most of its original settings. However, this won’t affect any choices you made during Windows Welcome, such as computer name and user accounts. In addition, these things will stay the same: |
1782 | 个性化设置,例如“开始”菜单的背景色和锁屏图片 |
Personalization settings such as your Start Menu background color and Lock Screen picture |
1783 | 网络设置,例如无线网络连接 |
Network settings such as your wireless network connections |
1784 | 库设置 |
Libraries settings |
1785 | Windows 更新设置 |
Windows Update settings |
1786 | 客户体验改善计划设置 |
Customer Experience Improvement Program settings |
1787 | Windows 错误报告设置 |
Windows Error Reporting settings |
1788 | 我的应用会怎样? |
What will happen to my apps? |
1789 | 对于安装在你电脑上的应用和来自 Windows 应用商店的应用来说,它们的设置将被重置;而对于那些通过其他位置(例如安装盘或 Internet)安装的应用来说,则需要在重置电脑后重新安装。 |
Apps that came installed on your PC and apps from the Windows Store will have their settings reset. If you’ve installed apps from other places, such as installation discs or the Internet, you’ll need to install those again after resetting your PC. |
1790 | 哪些文件会受到影响? |
Which files will be affected? |
1791 | 初始化电脑时,会完全初始化驱动器,并且会从中删除你的所有应用和文件。Windows 将被重新安装,并且在初始化之后,你需要更改要重新使用的所有设置以及重新安装要使用的所有应用。如果知道哪些文件是不想丢失的,应该在开始操作前备份这些文件。 |
When you reset your PC, the drive will be completely reset, and all your apps and files will be removed from it. Windows will be reinstalled, and you’ll need to change any settings and reinstall any apps that you want to get back after resetting. If you know of any files you don’t want to lose, you should back those files up before beginning. |
1792 | 我有多个驱动器该怎么办? |
What if I have multiple drives? |
1793 | 你可以选择初始化所有驱动器,或者仅初始化安装了 Windows 的驱动器。对于 Windows 无法识别的驱动器,例如安装了非 Windows 操作系统的驱动器,则不会受到任何影响。 |
You can choose whether to reset all drives or just the one with Windows installed on it. Any drives that Windows doesn’t recognize, such as those with non-Windows operating systems, won’t be affected at all. |
1794 | 请注意: BitLocker 驱动器加密将会临时暂停,直到此进程结束。 |
Note: BitLocker drive encryption will be temporarily suspended until this process is done. |
1795 | 注意: BitLocker 驱动器加密将被禁用。 |
Note: BitLocker drive encryption will be turned off. |
1796 | 关机 |
Shut down |
1797 | 系统已锁定! |
You’re locked out! |
1798 | 了解有关将电脑初始化为出厂默认设置的详细信息 |
Learn more about resetting your PC to factory defaults |
1799 | 成功! |
Success! |
1800 | 解锁我的设备 |
Unlock my device |
1802 | 若要重置电脑并保留你的文件,“用户”、“Program Files”和“Windows”目录必须在同一个驱动器上。你可以选择重置此电脑并删除其中的所有内容,但是应首先备份你的个人文件。 |
To reset this PC and keep your files, the Users, Program Files, and Windows directories need to be on the same drive. You can choose to reset this PC and remove everything instead, but you should back up your personal files first. |
1804 | 要完全清理你的驱动器吗? 在删除文件时,你也可以清理驱动器,这样文件便不会轻易地被恢复。此方法更安全,但需花费较长时间。 |
Do you want to fully clean your drive? When you remove your files, you can also clean the drive so that the files can’t be recovered easily. This is more secure, but it takes much longer. |
1808 | 找不到系统盘 |
System disk not found |
1809 | 电脑中检测不到任何硬盘,或者硬盘出现故障。 |
No hard disk can be detected on the PC, or the hard disk is malfunctioning. |
1810 | 恢复 |
Recovery |
1811 | Windows 似乎未正确加载 |
It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly |
1812 | 如果你希望重启并再试一次,请选择下面的“重启电脑”。否则,请选择“查看高级修复选项”,以使用故障排除工具和高级选项。如果你不知道应该使用哪个选项,请与你相信可帮助你解决该问题的人联系。 |
If you’d like to restart and try again, choose “Restart my PC” below. Otherwise, choose “See advanced repair options” for troubleshooting tools and advanced options. If you don’t know which option is right for you, contact someone you trust to help with this. |
1813 | 查看高级修复选项 |
See advanced repair options |
1814 | 重启电脑 |
Restart my PC |
1818 | 重启以更改 Windows 选项,例如: |
Restart to change Windows options such as: |
1819 | 禁用驱动程序强制签名 |
Disable driver signature enforcement |
1820 | 禁用预先启动反恶意软件保护 |
Disable early-launch anti-malware protection |
1821 | 禁用系统失败时自动重启 |
Disable automatic restart on system failure |
1822 | 启用低分辨率视频模式 |
Enable low-resolution video mode |
1823 | 启用调试模式 |
Enable debugging mode |
1824 | 启用启动日志 |
Enable boot logging |
1825 | 启用安全模式 |
Enable Safe Mode |
1828 | 你好,%1 |
Hi, %1 |
1833 | 你选择的操作系统不支持此选项。 |
This option is not supported on the operating system you’ve selected. |
1834 | 重启你的电脑并再试一次 |
Restart your PC to try again |
1835 | 立即重启 |
Restart now |
1836 | 按下“重启”以接受更改并重启电脑。 |
Press Restart to accept changes and restart your PC. |
1839 | 你想对你电脑上的驱动器重新分区吗? 这将删除所有文件。 |
Do you want to repartition the drives on your PC? All your files will be removed. |
1840 | 你需要以管理员身份登录才能继续操作,但这台电脑上没有任何管理员帐户。 |
You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren’t any administrator accounts on this PC. |
1841 | 是,对驱动器重新分区 |
Yes, repartition the drives |
1842 | 否,保持现有分区 |
No, keep the existing partitions |
1843 | 无法初始化电脑。找不到系统驱动器。 |
Unable to reset your PC. The system drive cannot be found. |
1844 | 无法恢复电脑。系统驱动器太小。 |
Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small. |
1845 | 无法初始化电脑。缺少所需的驱动器分区。 |
Unable to reset your PC. A required drive partition is missing. |
1846 | 日志文件: %1 |
Log file: %1 |
1847 | 你的电脑未正确启动 |
Your PC did not start correctly |
1848 | 按“重启”以重启你的电脑,有时这样可以解决问题。你还可以按“高级选项”,尝试使用其他选项修复你的电脑。 |
Press “Restart” to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem. You can also press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC. |
1849 | 当使用恢复驱动器或 Windows 安装介质启动电脑时,不支持此选项。 |
This option is not supported when the PC is started using a recovery drive or Windows installation media. |
1855 | 正在准备回退到以前的 Windows 版本。 |
Getting ready to go back to the previous version of Windows. |
1858 | 遇到问题,无法回退到以前的 Windows 版本。请尝试改为重置电脑(“疑难解答”“重置此电脑”)。 |
We ran into a problem and won’t be able to take you back to the previous version of Windows. Try resetting your PC instead (Troubleshoot Reset this PC). |
1859 | 关闭 |
Close |
1860 | 正在重新启动 |
Restarting |
1863 | 正在连接 |
Connecting |
1865 | 选择网络 |
choose a network |
1866 | 找不到任何无线网络。 |
No wireless networks could be found. |
1867 | 查看更多网络 |
See more networks |
1871 | 重新安装 |
Reinstall |
1873 | 连接 |
Connect |
1874 | 准备好你的选项 |
Getting your options ready |
1875 | 其他人可能会看到此公用网络上发送的信息。是否仍要连接? |
Other people might be able to see info you send over this public network. Do you want to connect anyway? |
1879 | 出现了问题,请再试一次 |
Something went wrong, please try again |
1887 | 正在下载 |
Downloading |
1888 | 0 % |
0 % |
1890 | 是 |
Yes |
1893 | 准备就绪。请确保你的电脑已接通电源。 |
All ready to go. Make sure that your PC is plugged in. |
1895 | 恢复你的电脑时出现问题。 |
There was a problem recovering your PC. |
1897 | 保存此电脑通过其来使用工作区资源的预配包。 |
Saves provisioning packages that let this PC use workplace resources. |
1898 | 删除预配包,此电脑需要通过该包来使用工作区资源。 |
Removes provisioning packages that let this PC use workplace resources. |
1899 | 是否需要始终针对你的工作区来设置此电脑? |
Do you want to keep this PC set up for your workplace? |
1901 | 否 |
No |
1902 | 重置此设备 |
Reset this device |
1903 | 重置设备时出现问题。 |
There was a problem resetting your device. |
1904 | 正在获取恢复信息 |
Getting recovery info |
1906 | 无法重置这台电脑。你的组织策略不允许这样做。如需更多信息,请咨询你的支持人员或 IT 部门。 |
We can’t reset this PC. Your organization’s policy doesn’t allow it. For more info, talk to your support person or IT department. |
1907 | 通过重置来重新安装 Windows |
Reset to re-install Windows |
1908 | 你的电脑已重置,但我们无法删除你的所有个人文件。如果你打算放弃或打算回收这台电脑,请重新尝试重置它。 |
Your PC has been reset, but we couldn’t remove all your personal files. If you plan to give away or recycle this PC, try resetting it again. |
1909 | 知道了 |
Got it |
1911 | 通过电脑制造商重新安装 Windows |
Reinstall Windows from your PC manufacturer |
0x30000000 | 信息 |
Info |
0x30000001 | 开始 |
Start |
0x30000002 | 停止 |
Stop |
0x90000001 | Microsoft-Windows-Boot User Interface |
Microsoft-Windows-Boot User Interface |