File name: | ActionCenter.dll.mui |
Size: | 19456 byte |
MD5: | 2289bbfebf28f9814c52524a77a5ab97 |
SHA1: | 6c73141e9a230479221dcbe2eb73d1ef6ad5828c |
SHA256: | 15f80b717e2aaadb976e8f67743325cc329949e925236713f51b5f82531dcb26 |
Operating systems: | Windows 10 |
Extension: | MUI |
If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Simplified) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
id | Chinese (Simplified) | English |
---|---|---|
1000 | 备份 | Backup |
1001 | 未设置 | Not set up |
1002 | 检查网络凭据 | Check your network credentials |
1003 | 备份文件 | Back up your files |
1004 | 检查备份 | Check your backup |
1005 | 创建新的完整备份 | Create a new, full backup |
1006 | 备份成功 | Backup succeeded |
1007 | 更改备份位置 | Change backup location |
1008 | 检查备份磁盘空间 | Check backup disk space |
1009 | 检查备份设置 | Check backup settings |
1010 | 正在备份 | Backup in progress |
1015 | 未监视备份 | Backup is not being monitored |
1017 | 插入可移动媒体 | Insert removable media |
1019 | 检查备份结果 | Check your backup results |
1031 | 将不会备份你的文件。 | Your files are not being backed up. |
1032 | 你的网络用户名或密码已过期。 备份日期: %2 |
Your network user name or password has expired. Backup date: %2 |
1033 | 上一次计划的备份没有运行。 | The last scheduled backup did not run. |
1034 | 上一次备份未成功完成。 备份日期: %2 |
The last backup did not complete successfully. Backup date: %2 |
1035 | 为了节省磁盘空间,将只备份新的或自上一次备份以来已经更改的文件。你应该经常创建新的完整备份,以防止旧备份丢失或损坏。 | To save disk space, only files that are new or have changed since the last backup are backed up. You should create a new, full backup from time to time in case your old backups are lost or corrupted. |
1036 | 备份日期: %2 | Backup date: %2 |
1037 | 保存备份的磁盘即将出现故障。 | The disk that your backup is saved on is about to fail. |
1038 | 保存备份的磁盘没有足够的可用空间。 备份日期: %2 |
The disk that your backup is saved on doesn't have enough free space. Backup date: %2 |
1039 | 备份已完成,但跳过了一个驱动器。 备份日期: %2 |
Backup completed but one of the drives was skipped. Backup date: %2 |
1040 | Windows 备份正在运行 | Windows Backup is running |
1041 | 上一次备份已取消。 备份日期: %2 |
The last backup was cancelled. Backup date: %2 |
1042 | 自从上一次备份之后至少已过去 %2 天。 | At least %2 days have passed since your last backup. |
1043 | Windows 找不到保存备份的磁盘或网络位置。 备份日期: %2 |
Windows cannot find the disk or network location where your backups are being saved. Backup date: %2 |
1044 | 上一次备份未成功完成。尚未备份你的文件。 备份日期: %2 |
Your last backup did not complete successfully. Your files have not been backed up. Backup date: %2 |
1045 | 通过“安全和维护”监视 Windows 备份这一功能已被管理员或其他程序关闭。 | Monitoring Windows Backup through Security and Maintenance has been turned off by an administrator or another program. |
1046 | 系统设置已还原到某个较早的时间点。我们建议你检查备份设置。 | Your system settings have been restored to an earlier point in time. We recommend that you review your backup settings. |
1047 | Windows 备份需要 CD\DVD 或 U 盘才能继续。 | Windows backup needs a CD\DVD or USB drive to continue. |
1048 | 你的计算机已被还原到之前的某个时间点。因此,你的备份设置可能已过期。 | Your computer has been restored to an earlier point in time. As a result, your backup settings might be out of date. |
1049 | 计算机已升级到新版 Windows。因此需要重新配置备份设置。 | Your computer has been upgraded to a new version of Windows. As a result you need to re-configure your backup settings. |
1050 | 备份已完成,但跳过了某些文件。 | The backup completed but some files were skipped. |
1051 | 上次备份未完成,因为备份位置被 BitLocker 锁定。 | The last backup did not complete because the backup location is locked by BitLocker. |
1061 | 你的网络用户名或密码已过期。请单击更改凭据。 | Your network user name or password has expired. Click to change credentials. |
1062 | 上一次备份未成功完成。请单击以排除故障。 | The last backup did not complete successfully. Click to troubleshoot. |
1063 | 保存备份的磁盘没有足够的可用空间。请单击以管理备份磁盘空间。 | The disk that your backup is saved on doesn't have enough free space. Click to manage backup disk space. |
1064 | 备份已完成,但跳过了一个驱动器。请单击检查备份设置。 | Backup completed but one of the drives was skipped. Click to check backup settings. |
1065 | 自从上一次备份之后至少已过去 %2 天。请单击以立即运行备份。 | At least %2 days have passed since your last backup. Click to run backup now. |
1066 | Windows 找不到保存备份的磁盘或网络位置。请单击以检查备份设置。 | Windows cannot find the disk or network location where your backups are being saved. Click to check backup settings. |
1067 | Windows 备份需要一张 CD\DVD 或 U 盘才能继续。请插入任何一个。 | Windows backup needs a CD\DVD or USB drive to continue. Insert the required one. |
1068 | 文件尚未备份。请单击以设置备份。 | Your files are not being backed up. Click to set up backup. |
1081 | 设置备份 | Set up backup |
1082 | 选项(&N) | Optio&ns |
1083 | 立即运行备份(&U) | R&un backup now |
1084 | 更改位置(&G) | Chan&ge location |
1086 | 检查设置 | Check settings |
1087 | 详细信息 | Details |
1089 | 更改凭据(&G) | Chan&ge credentials |
1090 | 设置备份(&U) | Set &up backup |
1092 | 详细信息(&A) | Det&ails |
1093 | 创建新备份(&N) | Create &new backup |
1094 | 详细信息(&O) | M&ore information |
1100 | 疑难解答: 系统维护 | Troubleshooting: System Maintenance |
1101 | 需要执行操作 | Action needed |
1102 | 不需要执行操作 | No action needed |
1103 | Windows 发现需要注意的问题。 | Windows found issues requiring your attention. |
1104 | Windows 在积极地检查系统的维护问题。 | Windows is actively checking your system for maintenance problems. |
1105 | 系统维护 | System Maintenance |
1106 | 清理磁盘空间,修复无效快捷方式并执行其他维护任务。 | Clean up disk space, fix broken shortcuts and perform other maintenance tasks. |
1107 | 执行系统维护(&N) | Perform system mai&ntenance |
1108 | 更改疑难解答设置 | Change troubleshooting settings |
1109 | 关闭 | Off |
1110 | Windows 未检查系统的维护问题。 | Windows is not checking your system for maintenance problems. |
1300 | Windows Defender | Windows Defender |
1301 | 不可用 | Not available |
1302 | 查看 | View |
1303 | 已禁用 | Disabled |
1304 | Windows Defender 有几个项需要你注意。 | Windows Defender has items that need your attention. |
1305 | Windows Defender 未有效地保护你的计算机。 | Windows Defender is not actively protecting your computer. |
1306 | 维修停止 | Service stopped |
1307 | 为了帮助保护你的计算机,Windows Defender 正在运行其计划的扫描。 | To help protect your computer, Windows Defender is running its scheduled scan. |
1308 | 启用 | On |
1309 | Windows Defender 服务已停止 | Windows Defender service stopped |
1310 | 需要运行 Windows Defender 服务来帮助保护你的计算机。 | Windows Defender service needs to run to help protect your computer. |
1311 | 查看详细信息(&A) | View det&ails |
1312 | 计划的扫描 | Scheduled Scan |
1313 | 正在进行计划的扫描。 | Scheduled Scan in progress. |
1314 | 查看进度(&P) | View &progress |
1315 | 检测到可能有害的软件 | Potentially harmful software detected |
1316 | 单击“清理系统”删除项目或单击“查看详细信息”以了解详细信息。 | Click Clean system to remove the items or View details for more information. |
1318 | 单击以复查并执行操作 | Click to review and take action |
1320 | 清理系统 | Clean System |
1324 | Windows Defender 需要扫描你的计算机 | Windows Defender needs to scan your computer |
1325 | 定期扫描有助于提高计算机的安全性。 | Scanning on a regular basis helps improve the security of your computer. |
1326 | 立即扫描(&A) | Sc&an now |
1327 | Microsoft 需要有关此软件的详细信息 | Microsoft needs more information about this software |
1328 | 发送此信息可以改进 Windows Defender 保护计算机安全的方式。 | Sending this information can improve how Windows Defender protects the security of your computer. |
1330 | 发送信息 | Send information |
1331 | 需要重新启动 | Restart required |
1332 | 为了完成清理过程,你需要重新启动计算机。 | To complete the cleaning process you need to restart your computer. |
1333 | 重新启动(&A) | Rest&art |
1334 | 查看 Windows Defender 将发送给 Microsoft 的文件 | Review files that Windows Defender will send to Microsoft |
1335 | 发送此信息可以改进 Windows Defender 保护计算机安全的方式。单击查看详细信息。 | Sending this information can improve how Windows Defender protects the security of your computer. Click to view details. |
1336 | 需要完全扫描 | Full scan required |
1337 | 要完成清理过程,你需要运行完全扫描以检查是否还存在任何此类威胁。 | To complete the cleaning process you need to run a full scan to check for any remains of this threat. |
1339 | 你应该运行完全扫描以检查是否存在任何此类威胁。在你运行完全扫描之前,你的电脑可能面临风险。 | You should run a full scan to check for any remains of this threat. Until you run a full scan, your PC might be at risk. |
1341 | 需要额外的清理操作 | Additional cleaning required |
1342 | 无法清理检测到的威胁。若要完成清理过程,需要在你的电脑上下载并脱机运行 Windows Defender。 | Detected threats could not be cleaned. To complete the cleaning process you need to download and run Windows Defender Offline on your PC. |
1344 | 在你的电脑上下载并脱机运行 Windows Defender。 | Download and run Windows Defender Offline on your PC. |
1345 | 下载 | Download |
1346 | Windows Defender 要求你进行处理 | Windows Defender requires your attention |
1347 | Windows Defender 要求你进行处理以保护你的电脑。 | Windows Defender requires your attention to protect your PC. |
1349 | Windows Defender 要求你进行处理。请单击以查看详细信息。 | Windows Defender requires your attention. Click to view details. |
1500 | 家庭组 | HomeGroup |
1501 | 家庭组密码已重置 | Homegroup password was reset |
1502 | 若要重新连接到家庭组,请键入新密码。 | To reconnect to the homegroup, type the new password. |
1503 | 键入密码 | Type the password |
1504 | 家庭组正在共享文件 | HomeGroup is sharing files |
1505 | 正在将共享设置应用到你的家庭组文件和文件夹。 | Sharing settings are being applied to your homegroup files and folders. |
1506 | 查看家庭组设置 | View homegroup settings |
1507 | 你属于某个家庭组 | You belong to a homegroup |
1508 | 此计算机属于某个家庭组。 | This computer belongs to a homegroup. |
1510 | 家庭组可用 | A homegroup is available |
1511 | 与网络上的其他人共享你的文件和打印机。 | Share your files and printers with other people on your network. |
1512 | 立即加入 | Join now |
1513 | 可以创建家庭组 | A homegroup can be created |
1515 | 创建家庭组 | Create a homegroup |
1516 | 家庭组不可用 | HomeGroup isn't available |
1517 | 现在无法访问或创建家庭组。 | You can't access or create a homegroup right now. |
1519 | 不受信任的打印机 | Untrusted printer |
1520 | 不受信任的打印机无法通过家庭组共享。 | An untrusted printer can't be shared through HomeGroup. |
1700 | 文件历史记录 | File History |
1703 | 已由组策略禁用 | Disabled by Group Policy |
1706 | 正在运行 | Running |
1710 | 文件历史记录已关闭。 | File History is off. |
1711 | 重新选择文件历史记录驱动器 | Reselect your File History drive |
1712 | 我们在你的“文件历史记录”设置中发现了错误。请重新选择驱动器。 | We found errors in your File History settings. Reselect your drive. |
1713 | 选择其他文件历史记录驱动器 | Select a different File History drive |
1714 | 你的文件历史记录驱动器空间已满。请选择其他驱动器以继续保存文件副本。 | Your File History drive is full. Select a different drive to keep saving copies of your files. |
1716 | 上次备份文件的时间: %2 你的文件历史记录驱动器空间已满。请选择其他驱动器以继续保存文件副本。 |
Files last copied on: %2 Your File History drive is full. Select a different drive to keep saving copies of your files. |
1717 | 更改“文件历史记录”保留文件副本的时长 | Change how long File History keeps files |
1718 | 你的文件历史记录驱动器空间快满了。请选择其他驱动器以继续保存文件副本。 | Your File History drive is almost full. Select a different drive to keep saving copies of your files. |
1720 | 上次备份文件的时间: %2 你的文件历史记录驱动器空间快满了。请选择其他驱动器以继续保存文件副本。 |
Files last copied on: %2 Your File History drive is almost full. Select a different drive to keep saving copies of your files. |
1721 | 重新连接驱动器 | Reconnect your drive |
1722 | 你的文件历史记录驱动器已长时间断开连接。要继续保存文件副本,请重新连接驱动器,然后运行备份。 | Your File History drive was disconnected for too long. To keep saving copies of your files, reconnect your drive and then run a backup. |
1724 | 上次备份文件的时间: %2 你的文件历史记录驱动器已长时间断开连接。要继续保存文件副本,请重新连接驱动器,然后运行备份。 |
Files last copied on: %2 Your File History drive was disconnected for too long. To keep saving copies of your files, reconnect your drive and then run a backup. |
1726 | 上次备份文件的时间: %2 | Files last copied on: %2 |
1727 | 你的文件历史记录驱动器空间已满。请缩短“文件历史记录”保留文件副本的时间长度。 | Your File History drive is full. Reduce the time File History keeps copies of your files. |
1729 | 上次备份文件的时间: %2 你的文件历史记录驱动器空间已满。请缩短“文件历史记录”保留文件副本的时间长度。 |
Files last copied on: %2 Your File History drive is full. Reduce the time File History keeps copies of your files. |
1730 | 你的文件历史记录驱动器空间快满了。请缩短“文件历史记录”保留文件副本的时间长度。 | Your File History drive is almost full. Reduce the time File History keeps copies of your files. |
1732 | 上次备份文件的时间: %2 你的文件历史记录驱动器空间快满了。请缩短“文件历史记录”保留文件副本的时间长度。 |
Files last copied on: %2 Your File History drive is almost full. Reduce the time File History keeps copies of your files. |
1735 | 检查文件历史记录驱动器是否存在错误 | Check your File History drive for errors |
1736 | 我们在你的文件历史记录驱动器中发现了错误,无法保存你的文件副本。请修复该驱动器。 | We found errors on your File History drive, and can't save copies of your files. Repair your drive. |
1738 | 上次备份文件的时间: %2 我们在你的文件历史记录驱动器中发现了错误,无法保存你的文件副本。请修复该驱动器。 |
Files last copied on: %2 We found errors on your File History drive, and can't save copies of your files. Repair your drive. |
1740 | 重新输入网络凭据 | Reenter your network credentials |
1741 | 用于访问网络位置的凭据无效,我们无法保存你的文件副本。请重新输入你的凭据。 | The credentials used to access your network location aren't valid, and we can't save copies of your files. Reenter your credentials. |
1743 | 上次备份文件的时间: %2 用于访问网络位置的凭据无效,我们无法保存你的文件副本。请重新输入你的凭据。 |
Files last copied on: %2 The credentials used to access your network location aren't valid, and we can't save copies of your files. Reenter your credentials. |
1744 | 正在移动你的文件... | Moving your files... |
1745 | 文件历史记录无法保存所有文件的副本,因为你的文件历史记录驱动器的文件系统存在限制。我们建议你选择不同的驱动器。 | File History can't save copies of all of your files because of limitations with your File History drive's file system. We recommend you select a different drive. |
1746 | 上次复制文件的时间: %2 文件历史记录无法保存所有文件的副本,因为你的文件历史记录驱动器的文件系统存在限制。我们建议你选择不同的驱动器。 |
Files last copied on: %2 File History can't save copies of all of your files because of limitations with your File History drive's file system. We recommend you select a different drive. |
1747 | 文件历史记录正在还原你的文件。(%2%%) | File History is restoring your files. (%2%%) |
1748 | 还原库和文件夹的操作当前已暂停,将在文件历史记录驱动器可用时恢复。 %2%% 已还原。还原操作将在该驱动器可用时继续。 |
Restoring your libraries and folders is currently suspended and will resume as soon as your File History drive is available. %2%% restored. Restore will continue when the drive becomes available. |
1749 | 连接文件历史记录 | Connect File History |
1751 | 修复 | Repair |
1752 | 更改驱动器 | Change drive |
1753 | 文件历史记录将按计划自动还原你的文件。如果你的驱动程序已连接,则你可以立即开始还原文件。 | File History is scheduled to automatically restore your files. If your drive is connected, you can start restoring files now. |
1754 | 立即运行 | Run now |
1755 | 更改设置 | Change settings |
1756 | 还原个人文件 | Restore personal files |
1757 | 停止 | Stop |
1758 | 输入凭据 | Enter credentials |
1759 | 重新选择驱动器 | Reselect drive |
1760 | 立即还原 | Restore now |
1770 | 我们在你的“文件历史记录”设置中发现了错误。请通过点击或单击来重新选择驱动器。 | We found errors in your File History settings. Tap or click to reselect your drive. |
1771 | 用于访问网络位置的凭据无效,我们无法保存你的文件副本。请通过点击或单击来重新选择凭据。 | The credentials used to access your network location aren't valid, and we can't save copies of your files. Tap or click to reenter your credentials. |
1772 | 我们在你的文件历史记录驱动器中发现了错误,无法保存你的文件副本。请通过点击或单击来修复该驱动器。 | We found errors on your File History drive, and can't save copies of your files. Tap or click to repair your drive. |
1773 | 你的文件历史记录驱动器空间已满。请通过点击或单击来选择其他驱动器以继续保存文件副本。 | Your File History drive is full. Tap or click to select a different drive to keep saving copies of your files. |
1774 | 你的文件历史记录驱动器空间已满。请通过点击或单击来缩短“文件历史记录”保留文件副本的时间长度。 | Your File History drive is full. Tap or click to reduce the time File History keeps copies of your files. |
1775 | 你的文件历史记录驱动器空间快满了。请通过点击或单击来选择其他驱动器以继续保存文件副本。 | Your File History drive is almost full. Tap or click to select a different drive to keep saving copies of your files. |
1776 | 你的文件历史记录驱动器空间快满了。请通过点击或单击来缩短“文件历史记录”保留文件副本的时间长度。 | Your File History drive is almost full. Tap or click to reduce the time File History keeps copies of your files. |
1777 | 你的文件历史记录驱动器已长时间断开连接。请重新连接该驱动器,然后点击或单击以继续保存文件副本。 | Your File History drive was disconnected for too long. Reconnect it and then tap or click to keep saving copies of your files. |
1778 | 文件历史记录无法保存所有文件的副本,因为你的文件历史记录驱动器的文件系统存在限制。点击或单击以选择不同的驱动器。 | File History can't save copies of all of your files because of limitations with your File History drive's file system. Tap or click to select a different drive. |
1779 | 还原你的文件的操作已暂停一段时间,因为你的文件历史记录驱动器尚未连接。 | Restoring your files has been suspended for a while because your File History drive isn’t connected. |
1780 | 还原库和文件夹的操作当前已暂停,将在文件历史记录驱动器可用时恢复。 | Restoring your libraries and folders is currently suspended and will resume as soon as your File History drive is available. |
1800 | 自动维护 | Automatic Maintenance |
1803 | 正在进行维护 | Maintenance in progress |
1804 | 正在停止维护 | Maintenance is stopping |
1805 | 上次运行时间: 未知 Windows 无法确定上次运行维护的日期。 |
Last run date: Unknown Windows was unable to determine the last date maintenance was run. |
1806 | 上次运行时间: %2 Windows 自动计划在你的计算机上运行的维护活动。 |
Last run date: %2 Windows automatically schedules maintenance activities to run on your computer. |
1807 | 上次运行时间: %2 | Last run date: %2 |
1809 | 开始维护 | Start maintenance |
1810 | 更改维护设置 | Change maintenance settings |
1811 | 停止维护 | Stop maintenance |
1813 | 自动维护被延迟。维护任务将在下个计划时间运行,你也可以立即启动维护。 | Automatic Maintenance was delayed. Maintenance tasks will run at the next scheduled time, or you can start maintenance now. |
1814 | 立即启动自动维护以优化计算机 | Run Automatic Maintenance now to optimize your computer |
1815 | 运行维护 | Run maintenance |
1900 | 驱动器状态 | Drive status |
1901 | 正常 | OK |
1902 | 所有驱动器都正常工作。 | All drives are working properly. |
1903 | 需要联机扫描 | Online Scan Needed |
1904 | 我们在某个驱动器上发现了潜在的错误,而需要对其进行扫描。在扫描期间,你可以继续使用该驱动器。 | We found potential errors on a drive, and need to scan it. You can keep using the drive during the scan. |
1905 | 运行扫描 | Run scan |
1907 | 扫描驱动器是否存在错误 | Scan drive for errors |
1909 | 单击以开始扫描 | Click to start scan |
1911 | 我们在某个驱动器上发现了错误。要修复这些错误并防止数据丢失,请立即重新启动电脑。 | We found errors on a drive. To repair these errors and prevent loss of data, restart your PC now. |
1912 | 重新启动 | Restart |
1914 | 重新启动以修复驱动器错误 | Restart to repair drive errors |
1916 | 单击以重新启动电脑 | Click to restart your PC |
1918 | 我们在某个驱动器上发现了错误。要修复这些错误并防止数据丢失,请立即重新启动电脑。修复过程可能需要一些时间才能完成。 | We found errors on a drive. To repair these errors and prevent loss of data, restart your PC now. The repair could take a while to complete. |
1924 | 正在扫描驱动器 | Scanning drive |
1925 | 你可以在扫描期间继续使用该驱动器。 | You can keep using the drive during the scan. |
2000 | Microsoft 帐户 | Microsoft account |
2002 | 请使用你最新的 Microsoft 帐户凭据登录。 | Sign in with your most recent Microsoft account credential. |
2003 | 登录 | Sign in |
2004 | 单击此处输入你最新的凭据 | Click here to enter your most recent credential |
2005 | 你的 Microsoft 帐户需要你再次登录。 | Your Microsoft account needs you to sign in again. |
2007 | 你的电子邮件地址已更改。请用新电子邮件地址重新登录,以更新你在这台电脑上的 Microsoft 帐户。 | Your email address has changed. Sign in again with your new email address to update your Microsoft account on this PC. |
2008 | 注销 | Sign out |
2009 | 使用新的电子邮件地址登录 | Sign in with your new email address |
2012 | 若要完成此 Microsoft 帐户的设置,你需要拥有家长的权限。 | To finish setting up this Microsoft account, you need a parent's permission. |
2013 | 请求家长许可 | Ask a parent |
2014 | 请求权限 | Ask for permission |
2017 | 你已经有一段时间没有使用你的 Microsoft 帐户了,它已过期。请使用其他 Microsoft 帐户登录(可以注册一个新帐户,或仅为这台电脑创建一个帐户)。 | You didn't use your Microsoft account for a while, so it expired. Sign in with a different Microsoft account-you can make a new one-or create an account only for this PC. |
2018 | 更新帐户 | Update your account |
2020 | 你已经有一段时间没有使用你的 Microsoft 帐户了,它已过期。 | You didn't use your Microsoft account for a while, so it expired. |
2022 | 为了有助于保证此帐户的安全,我们需要验证该帐户是否属于你。 | To help keep this account secure, we need to verify that it's yours. |
2023 | 验证 | Verify |
2024 | 重返你的 Microsoft 帐户 | Get back into your Microsoft account |
2027 | 我们需要验证这确实是你的电子邮件地址。请查看你的电子邮件中发自 Microsoft 帐户团队的邮件。 | We need to verify that this email address is yours. Check your email for the message from the Microsoft account team. |
2028 | 更多信息 | More info |
2029 | 完成对你的帐户的设置 | Finish setting up your account |
2032 | 你需要为你的 Microsoft 帐户更新一些信息。 | You need to update some info for your Microsoft account. |
2033 | 更新信息 | Update info |
2034 | 添加尚未提供的 Microsoft 帐户信息 | Add missing Microsoft account info |
2036 | 未完成 | Not complete |
2037 | 你需要验证对自己的 Microsoft 帐户所执行的更改。 | You need to verify changes to your Microsoft account. |
2039 | 验证你是否更改了自己的帐户 | Verify that you changed your account |
2042 | 你需要添加安全信息,以帮你重返你的 Microsoft 帐户。 | You need to add security info to help you get back into your Microsoft account. |
2043 | 添加信息 | Add info |
2044 | 添加安全信息 | Add security info |
2045 | 如果你将更多信息添加到帐户中,那么你在忘记凭据或以其他方式无法进行访问时就可以取回帐户。 | Adding some more info to your account can help you get it back if you forget your credential or lose access some other way. |
2047 | 在这台电脑上验证身份之前,你为应用、网站和网络所保存的凭据将不会自动同步。 | Your saved credentials for apps, websites, and networks won't sync until you verify your identity on this PC. |
2049 | 在这台电脑上验证你的身份 | Verify your identity on this PC |
2052 | 你需要输入你最新的 Microsoft 帐户凭据来保持同步。 | You need to enter your most recent Microsoft account credential to stay in sync. |
2054 | 输入你的 Microsoft 帐户凭据 | Enter your Microsoft account credential |
2057 | 你的 Microsoft 帐户工作正常。 | Your Microsoft account is working properly. |
2099 | 查看 Microsoft 帐户设置 | View Microsoft account settings |
2100 | 设备软件 | Device software |
2102 | 连接到你的电脑的设备无需安装额外的软件即可正常工作。 | No devices connected to your PC need additional software to work properly. |
2104 | 连接到你的电脑的一个或多个设备需要安装额外的软件才能正常工作。 | One or more devices connected to your PC needs additional software to work properly. |
2105 | 完成安装设备软件 | Finish installing device software |
2107 | 安装 | Install |
2108 | 安装设备软件 | Install device software |
2200 | 存储空间 | Storage Spaces |
2201 | 检查存储空间是否存在问题 | Check Storage Spaces for issues |
2202 | 你的存储存在一个或多个问题。请打开存储空间以解决这些问题。 | There are one or more issues with your storage. Open Storage Spaces to address these issues. |
2204 | 你的存储存在一个或多个问题。你可能需要添加或替换一个或多个驱动器。请打开存储空间以查看哪些驱动器存在问题。 | There are one or more problems with your storage. You might need to add or replace one or more drives. Open Storage Spaces to see which drives have problems. |
2205 | 打开存储空间 | Open Storage Spaces |
2206 | 打开服务器管理器 | Open Server Manager |
2300 | 工作文件夹 | Work Folders |
2301 | 你的工作文件夹登录信息无效 | Your Work Folders sign-in info didn't work |
2302 | 请尝试输入你的最新密码。打开工作文件夹可解决此问题。 | Try entering your latest password. Open Work Folders to address this issue. |
2303 | 你的工作文件夹的驱动器空间不足 | Your Work Folders is out of drive space |
2304 | 工作文件夹不再同步你的文件,因为它的驱动器空间不足。请打开文件夹了解详情。 | Work Folders is no longer syncing your files because it's out of drive space. Open Work Folders for more information. |
2305 | 你在工作文件夹服务器上的空间不足。 | You're out of space on the Work Folders server. |
2306 | 若要解决此问题,请从工作文件夹中删除某些文件,或者请求你的组织提供更多空间。请打开工作文件夹了解详情。 | To fix this problem, remove some files from Work Folders or ask your organization for more space. Open Work Folders for more information. |
2307 | 你的部分文件太大,无法与工作文件夹同步。 | Some of your files are too big to sync with Work Folders. |
2308 | 若要解决此问题,请从工作文件夹中删除这些文件。请打开工作文件夹了解详情。 | To fix this problem, remove the files from Work Folders. Open Work Folders for more information. |
2309 | 某些类型的文件不能存储在你的工作文件夹中,因此不会对其进行同步操作。 | Some types of files aren't allowed in your Work Folders and will not be synced. |
2311 | %2 无法连接到你组织的工作文件夹服务器。 | %2 can't connect to your organization's Work Folders server. |
2312 | 打开工作文件夹 | Open Work Folders |
2313 | %2 | %2 |
2314 | 检查工作文件夹是否存在问题 | Check Work Folders for problems |
2315 | 你的电脑不符合你组织的安全策略。打开工作文件夹可了解详细信息。 | Your PC doesn't comply with your organization's security policies. Open Work Folders to learn more. |
2316 | 工作文件夹已删除 | Work Folders deleted |
2317 | 你的组织远程删除了你在这台电脑上的工作文件夹。 | Your organization remotely deleted your Work Folders on this PC. |
2319 | 你的电脑不符合你组织的安全策略。打开工作文件夹可解决这些问题。 | Your PC doesn't comply with your organization's security policies. Open Work Folders to address these issues. |
2321 | 打开工作文件夹可解决这些问题。 | Open Work Folders to address these issues. |
0x10000031 | 响应时间 | Response Time |
0x30000000 | 信息 | Info |
0x30000001 | 开始 | Start |
0x50000002 | 错误 | Error |
0x50000003 | 警告 | Warning |
0x50000005 | 详细 | Verbose |
0x90000001 | Microsoft-Windows-HealthCenter | Microsoft-Windows-HealthCenter |
0xB0000001 | 检查提供程序 %1 已禁用。HRESULT=%2。 | The check provider %1 has been disabled. HRESULT=%2. |
0xB0000002 | 已收到图标消息: %1。 | Icon message received: %1. |
0xB0000003 | 通知已存在: %1。 | Notification already exists: %1. |
0xB0000004 | 在通道 %3 中找到指定未知检查 %1 (版本 %2) 的事件 | An event specifying unknown check %1 (version %2) was found in the channel %3 |
0xB0000005 | 找到指定未知状态 %1 以检查规范名称 %2 的事件 | An event specifying unknown state %1 for check with canonical name %2 was found |
0xB0000006 | 无法设置状态 (%1) 以检查规范名称 %2: HRESULT = %3。 | Failed to set state (%1) for check with canonical name %2: HRESULT = %3. |
0xB0000007 | 工作线程在初始化过程中失败: HRESULT=%1。 | Worker thread failure during initialization: HRESULT=%1. |
0xB0000008 | 无法在添加新通知时设置图标状态: HRESULT=%1。 | Failed to set icon state when adding new notification: HRESULT=%1. |
0xB0000009 | 新通知的图标处理失败: HRESULT=%1。 | Icon processing of new notification failed: HRESULT=%1. |
0xB000000A | 通知的图标处理删除失败: HRESULT=%1。 | Icon processing of notification removal failed: HRESULT=%1. |
0xB000000B | 缓存读取以检查提供程序 %1: HRESULT=%2。 | Cache read for check provider %1: HRESULT=%2. |
0xB000000C | 缓存写入以检查提供程序 %1: HRESULT=%2。 | Cache written for check provider %1: HRESULT=%2. |
0xB000000D | 无法处理通道 %1 的新 crimson 事件: HRESULT=%2。 | Failed to process new crimson event from channel %1: HRESULT=%2. |
0xB000000E | 无法设置通道 %1中的书签: HRESULT=%2。 | Failed to set bookmark for channel %1: HRESULT=%2. |
0xB000000F | 通道 %1 中的错误事件。 | Error event in channel %1. |
0xB0000010 | 无法处理通道 %1 的现有事件: HRESULT=%2。 | Failed to process an existing event for channel %1: HRESULT=%2. |
0xB0000011 | 读取通道 %1 的现有事件时失败: HRESULT=%2。 | Failed failed while reading existing events for channel %1: HRESULT=%2. |
0xB0000012 | 无法解决 %1: HRESULT=%2。 | Failed to resolve %1: HRESULT=%2. |
0xB0000013 | 无法加载设置来检查规范名称 %1: HRESULT=%2。 | Failed to load settings for check with canonical name %1: HRESULT=%2. |
0xB0000014 | 已添加规范名称 %1 的通知。 | Added notification with canonical name %1. |
0xB0000015 | 已删除有关规范名称 %1 的通知。 | Removed notification with canonical name %1. |
File Description: | 安全和维护 |
File Version: | 10.0.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800) |
Company Name: | Microsoft Corporation |
Internal Name: | ACTIONCENTER |
Legal Copyright: | © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. |
Original Filename: | ACTIONCENTER.DLL.MUI |
Product Name: | Microsoft® Windows® Operating System |
Product Version: | 10.0.15063.0 |
Translation: | 0x804, 1200 |