File name: | winlogon.exe.mui |
Size: | 12800 byte |
MD5: | 1e1121351137d7636bf1c431c8128d79 |
SHA1: | b19e967d377b8db39237642b51c4b2fe442893ae |
SHA256: | 9d0555edd5598aef52221ac28077ba86126a778ede56c1c32abf8454e3764083 |
Operating systems: | Windows 10 |
Extension: | MUI |
In x64: | winlogon.exe Windows 登入應用程式 (32 位元) |
If an error occurred or the following message in Chinese (Traditional) language and you cannot find a solution, than check answer in English. Table below helps to know how correctly this phrase sounds in English.
id | Chinese (Traditional) | English |
---|---|---|
1001 | 錯誤 | Error |
1002 | 歡迎 | Welcome |
1003 | 正在登出 | Signing out |
1004 | 正在變更密碼 | Changing password |
1006 | 正在鎖定 | Locking |
1007 | 正在準備安全性選項 | Preparing security options |
1008 | 請稍候 | Please wait |
1009 | 正在準備 Windows | Preparing Windows |
1010 | 正在關閉您的桌面 | Closing your desktop |
1012 | 服務正在重新啟動,請稍候 | Please wait while services are restarting |
1100 | Windows 正在關機 | Windows is shutting down |
1101 | 正在進入睡眠 | Going to sleep |
1102 | 正在休眠 | Hibernating |
1103 | 正在卸除且正要進入睡眠 | Undocking and going to sleep |
1200 | 您正嘗試關閉您連接到的另一部電腦。此電腦關機之後,除非手動重新啟動此電腦,否則沒有人能夠使用此電腦。
是否要繼續? |
You are attempting to shut down another computer to which you are connected. As a result nobody will be able to use this computer until it is manually restarted.
Do you want to continue? |
1201 | 您嘗試關閉您以及其他使用者連接到的另一部電腦。此電腦關機之後,除非手動重新啟動此電腦,否則沒有人能夠使用此電腦。
是否要繼續? |
You are attempting to shut down another computer to which you and other users are connected. As a result, nobody will be able to use this computer until it is manually restarted.
Do you want to continue? |
1202 | 您即將關機的這部電腦還有其他使用者正在使用它。這些使用者可能會失去資料。
是否要繼續? |
You are shutting down this computer while there are other users still using it. Those users may lose data.
Do you want to continue? |
1203 | 您即將重新啟動的這部電腦有其他使用者正在使用它。這些使用者可能會失去資料。
是否要繼續? |
You are restarting this computer while there are other users still using it. Those users may lose data.
Do you want to continue? |
1204 | 正在關機 | Shutting down |
1205 | 正在重新啟動 | Restarting |
1301 | 您的密碼已變更。 | Your password has been changed. |
1302 | 系統目前無法變更您的密碼,因為網域 %s 無法使用。 | The system cannot change your password now because the domain %s is not available. |
1303 | 使用者名稱或舊密碼不正確。密碼的字母必須使用正確的大小寫。 | The User name or old password is incorrect. Letters in passwords must be typed using the correct case. |
1304 | 您沒有變更您密碼的權限。 | You do not have permission to change your password. |
1305 | 目前無法變更這個帳戶的密碼。 | The password on this account cannot be changed at this time. |
1306 | 無法變更您的密碼,因為您選取的電腦不是網域的網域控制站。請輸入網域名稱或網域控制站名稱,然後再試一次。 | Unable to change your password because the computer you selected is not the Domain Controller of the domain. Type the name of the domain or the name of the Domain Controller and try again. |
1307 | 請輸入符合這些需求的密碼。 | Please type a password which meets these requirements. |
1308 | 您的新密碼不符合密碼最小長度,或密碼歷程記錄和複雜性的要求。請輸入其他密碼。 | Your new password does not meet the minimum length or password history and complexity requirements. Please type a different password. |
1309 | 您的密碼至少必須有 %hu 個字元; 不能與先前 %hu 次使用的密碼一樣; 至少必須有 %ld 天才過期; 必須包含大寫字母、數字或標點符號; 並且不可以包含您的帳戶或完整名稱。 | Your password must be at least %hu characters; cannot repeat any of your previous %hu passwords; must be at least %ld days old; must contain capitals, numerals or punctuation; and cannot contain your account or full name. |
1310 | 您的密碼至少必須有 %hu 個字元、不能與先前 %hu 次使用的密碼一樣,並且至少必須有 %ld 天才過期。 | Your password must be at least %hu characters, cannot repeat any of your previous %hu passwords and must be at least %ld days old. |
1311 | 無法變更這個帳戶的密碼,因為下列錯誤: %d : %s 請詢問您的系統管理員。 |
Unable to change the password on this account due to the following error: %d : %s Please consult your system administrator. |
1312 | 無法變更您的網路提供者密碼。 | Unable to change your network provider password. |
1400 | 此電腦已鎖定。只有已登入的使用者才能解除鎖定電腦。 | This computer is locked. Only the signed-in user can unlock the computer. |
1540 | 在磁碟機 A: 的磁片中找不到啟動金鑰檔案。請插入正確的磁片。 | The Startup Key File was not found on the disk in drive A:. Please insert the correct disk. |
1541 | 找不到金鑰檔案 | Key File Not Found |
1900 | Windows 無法連線到 %s 服務。 請詢問您的系統管理員。 |
Windows couldn't connect to the %s service. Please consult your system administrator. |
1901 | Windows 無法連線到 %s 服務。這個問題會造成標準使用者無法登入。 身為系統管理使用者,您可以檢閱系統事件記錄檔,以取得服務為何沒有回應的詳細資料。 |
Windows couldn't connect to the %s service. This problem prevents standard users from signing in. As an administrative user, you can review the system event log for details about why the service didn't respond. |
1902 | 無法連線到 Windows 服務 | Failed to connect to a Windows service |
1903 | %s 服務無法登入。 %s |
The %s service failed the sign-in. %s |
1904 | 請等候 %s | Please wait for the %s |
1905 | 本機工作階段管理員 | Local Session Manager |
2000 | 無法重新連接所有網路磁碟機 | Could not reconnect all network drives |
2001 | 請按一下此處,檢查您網路磁碟機的狀態。 | Click here to check the status of your network drives. |
2009 | 您的密碼已過期。 | Your password has expired. |
2010 | 請考慮變更密碼 | Consider changing your password |
2011 | 您的密碼將於 %ld 天後到期。 | Your password will expire in %ld days. |
2012 | 您的密碼今天到期。 | Your password expires today. |
2013 | 稽核記錄已滿 | Auditing log is full |
2014 | 安全性記錄檔已滿。在該情況下,只有系統管理員可以登入。 | The security log is full. When that happens, only administrators can sign in. |
2015 | 登入時間限制 | Sign-in time restrictions |
2016 | 由於登入時間限制,您的工作階段將在 %ld 分鐘後中斷連線。 | Your session will be disconnected in %ld minutes due to sign-in time restrictions. |
2017 | 您即將登出 | You're about to be signed out |
2018 | 互動式登入程序初始化失敗。 請參閱事件記錄檔以取得詳細資料。 |
Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed. Please check the event log for details. |
2019 | 登入程序初始化失敗 | Sign-in process initialization failure |
2020 | 僅目前登入的使用者或系統管理員可以登入此工作階段。 | Only the currently signed-in user or an administrator can sign in to this session. |
2021 | %s\%s 拒絕您的中斷連線要求。 | %s\%s denied your disconnect request. |
2022 | 請等候 %s\%s 回應。 | Please wait for %s\%s to respond. |
2023 | 按下 Ctrl+Alt+Delete 時,登入程序無法顯示安全性與登入選項。如果 Windows 沒有回應,請按下 Esc 或使用電源開關來重新啟動。 | The sign-in process couldn't display security and sign-in options when Ctrl+Alt+Delete was pressed. If Windows doesn't respond, press Esc, or use the power switch to restart. |
2024 | 無法顯示安性與關機選項 | Failure to display security and shut down options |
2025 | 由於登入時間限制,您的電腦將於 %ld 分鐘後鎖定。 | Your computer will be locked in %ld minutes due to sign-in time restrictions. |
2026 | 由於登入時間限制, Windows 將於 %ld 分鐘後將您登出。 | You'll be signed out of Windows in %ld minutes due to sign-in time restrictions. |
2027 | 您的密碼將於明天到期。 | Your password will expire tomorrow. |
2028 | 若要變更您的密碼,請按 CTRL+ALT+DELETE,然後按一下 [變更密碼]。 |
To change your password, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE and then click "Change a password". |
2029 | 電腦的資源不足,因此新使用者無法登入。請使用已登入的帳戶。 | Your computer is running low on resources, so no new users can sign in. Please use an account that has already been signed in. |
2030 | 此系統的安全性記錄檔已滿。只有系統管理員可以登入以修正此問題。 | The security log on this system is full. Only administrators can sign in to fix the problem. |
2031 | 此電腦上的安全性原則已設定為顯示有關上次互動式登入的資訊,但 Windows 無法抓取該資訊。請連絡您的網路系統管理員,以取得協助。 | Security policies on this computer are set to show info about the last interactive sign-in, but Windows couldn't retrieve that info. Contact your network administrator for help. |
2032 | %s (%s) 這是您第一次使用此帳戶進行互動式登入。 |
%s (%s) This is the first time you've interactively signed in to this account. |
2033 | %s (%s) 成功的登入 您上次使用此帳戶進行互動式登入的時間為: %s 失敗的登入 從您上次使用此帳戶進行互動式登入後,沒有失敗的登入嘗試。 |
%s (%s) Successful sign-in The last time you interactively signed in to this account was: %s Unsuccessful sign-in There have been no unsuccessful interactive sign-in attempts with this account since your last interactive sign-in. |
2034 | %s (%s) 成功的登入 您上次使用此帳戶進行互動式登入的時間為: %s 失敗的登入 您上次使用此帳戶進行互動式登入失敗的嘗試: %s 從您上次成功進行互動式登入後的失敗互動式登入嘗試數目: %d。 |
%s (%s) Successful sign-in The last time you interactively signed in to this account was: %s Unsuccessful sign-in The last unsuccessful interactive sign-in attempt on this account was: %s The number of unsuccessful interactive sign-in attempts since your last interactive sign-in: %d. |
2035 | %s (%s) 這是您第一次使用此帳戶進行互動式登入。 失敗的登入 您上次使用此帳戶進行互動式登入失敗的嘗試: %s 從您的帳戶建立後,互動式登入嘗試失敗的次數: %d。 |
%s (%s) This is the first time that you've interactively signed in to this account. Unsuccessful sign-in The last unsuccessful interactive sign-in attempt on this account was: %s The number of unsuccessful interactive sign-in attempts since your account was created: %d. |
2036 | %s (%s) 此電腦上的安全性原則已設定為顯示有關上次互動式登入的資訊,但 Windows 無法抓取該資訊,因為您已經使用先前儲存的帳戶資訊登入。 |
%s (%s) Security policies on this PC are set to show info about the last interactive sign-in, but Windows couldn't retrieve that info because you've been signed in using previously stored account info. |
2037 | 由於已強制的原則,只有系統管理員能在安全模式中登入。 | Enforced policy allows only administrators to sign-in in Safe Mode. |
2040 | Windows 需要您目前的認證才能進行網路連線。 | Windows needs your current credentials to ensure network connectivity. |
2041 | Windows 需要您目前的認證 | Windows needs your current credentials |
2042 | 請鎖定此電腦,然後使用您最新的密碼或智慧卡來將它解除鎖定。 | Please lock this computer, then unlock it using your most recent password or smart card. |
2043 | 無法連線到登入伺服器 | Can't connect to a sign-in server |
2044 | 您已利用先前儲存的帳戶資訊登入。如果您從上次登入此電腦後有變更您的帳戶資訊,那些變更將不會反映在此工作階段中。 | You're signed in using previously stored account info. If you've changed your account info since you last signed in to this PC, those changes won't be reflected in this session. |
2045 | 登出已經取消 | Logoff is cancelled |
2046 | 若要變更您的密碼,請按 CTRL+ALT+END,然後按一下 [變更密碼]。 |
To change your password, press CTRL+ALT+END and then click "Change a password". |
2047 | 按下 Ctrl+Alt+End 時,登入程序無法顯示安全性與登入選項。如果 Windows 沒有回應,請按下 Esc 或使用電源開關來重新啟動。 | The sign-in process couldn't display security and sign-in options when Ctrl+Alt+End was pressed. If Windows doesn't respond, press Esc, or use the power switch to restart. |
2048 | Windows 需要您的智慧卡認證才能存取您的公司網路。按一下以輸入您的認證或鎖定此電腦,然後使用智慧卡將電腦解除鎖定。 | Windows needs your smart card credentials to access your corporate network. Click to enter your credentials or lock this computer, and then unlock it using your smart card. |
2049 | Windows 需要您的智慧卡認證 | Windows needs your smart card credentials |
2050 | Windows 需要其他認證才能存取您的公司網路。請鎖定電腦,然後使用那些認證將電腦解除鎖定 | Windows needs different credentials to access your corporate network. Lock your computer and then unlock it using those credentials |
2051 | Windows 需要其他認證 | Windows needs different credentials |
2052 | 您的電腦將在 1 分鐘後自動重新啟動 | Your PC will automatically restart in one minute |
2053 | 按一下這裡以立即更新它。 |
Click here to update it now. |
2101 | %s 拒絕您的中斷連線要求。 | %s denied your disconnect request. |
2102 | 請等候 %s 回應。 | Please wait for %s to respond. |
3000 | Windows 正在繼續 | Windows is resuming |
4000 | 您要允許此應用程式讀取您儲存的使用者名稱及密碼嗎? | Do you want to allow this application to read your stored user name and password? |
4001 | 認證確認 | Credential Confirmation |
5000 | 授權錯誤 | License Error |
5001 | 這個系統不支援從 VHD 開機 | Booting from a VHD is not supported on this system |
0x1B59 | 客戶經驗改進計畫的使用者登入通知 | User Logon Notification for Customer Experience Improvement Program |
0x1B5A | 客戶經驗改進計畫的使用者登出通知 | User Logoff Notification for Customer Experience Improvement Program |
0x10000031 | 回應時間 | Response Time |
0x10000038 | 傳統 | Classic |
0x30000000 | 資訊 | Info |
0x30000001 | 開始 | Start |
0x30000002 | 停止 | Stop |
0x400003EA | 殼層意外地終止,%1 已重新啟動。 | The shell stopped unexpectedly and %1 was restarted. |
0x40000FA2 | 登入時數限制原則已套用至登入的使用者。使用者的工作階段已依照原則設定進行鎖定、中斷連線或登出。使用者名稱: %1 網域名稱: %2 | The logon hours restriction policy is applied to the logged on user. The user's session has been locked, disconnected or logged off depending on the policy setting. User Name: %1 Domain Name: %2 |
0x40001005 | Windows 授權已驗證。 | Windows license validated. |
0x40001008 | 通知期間內的 Windows 存取。 | Accessing Windows in Notification period. |
0x50000003 | 警告 | Warning |
0x80000FA6 | Windows 登入程序無法建置使用者應用程式。應用程式名稱: %1. 命令列參數: %2。 | The Windows logon process has failed to spawn a user application. Application name: %1. Command line parameters: %2. |
0x80000FA7 | Windows 登入程序無法中斷此使用者工作階段的連線。 | The Windows logon process has failed to disconnect the user session. |
0x80001009 | Windows 目前在通知期間。 | Windows is in Notification period. |
0x80001770 | winlogon 通知訂閱者 無法處理通知事件。 | The winlogon notification subscriber was unavailable to handle a notification event. |
0x80001772 | winlogon 通知訂閱者登錄資料庫無法載入。原因: 。 | The winlogon notification subscriber registration database cannot be loaded. Reason: . |
0x80001773 | winlogon 通知訂閱者 無法處理重要通知事件。 | The winlogon notification subscriber was unavailable to handle a critical notification event. |
0x80001775 | Winlogon 通知訂閱者 花費過久的時間處理通知事件 (%2)。 | The winlogon notification subscriber is taking long time to handle the notification event (%2). |
0x80001776 | Winlogon 通知訂閱者 花費 %2 秒處理通知事件 (%3)。 | The winlogon notification subscriber took %2 second(s) to handle the notification event (%3). |
0x90000001 | Microsoft-Windows-Winlogon | Microsoft-Windows-Winlogon |
0x90000002 | System | System |
0xB0000001 | 驗證已開始。 | Authentication started. |
0xB0000002 | 驗證已停止。結果 %1 | Authentication stopped. Result %1 |
0xB000032B | winlogon 通知訂閱者 已開始處理通知事件 (%1)。 | The winlogon notification subscriber began handling the notification event (%1). |
0xB000032C | winlogon 通知訂閱者 已完成通知事件 (%1) 的處理。 | The winlogon notification subscriber finished handling the notification event (%1). |
0xB00003E9 | 登入時數到期警告 | Logon hours expiration warning. |
0xB000044D | 使用者已超過此電腦允許的失敗登入嘗試次數上限,因此電腦將被鎖定。需要修復金鑰才能將裝置解除鎖定。%nUserSid: %1 %nUserName: %2 %nUserDomain: %3 | The computer will be locked because the user has exceeded the maximum number of failed logon attempts allowed on this computer. A recovery key is required to unlock the device.%nUserSid: %1 %nUserName: %2 %nUserDomain: %3 |
0xB000044E | 使用者已超過此電腦允許的失敗登入嘗試次數上限,因此電腦將重新開機。%nUserSid: %1 %nUserName: %2 %nUserDomain: %3 | The computer will be rebooted because the user has exceeded the maximum number of failed logon attempts allowed on this computer.%nUserSid: %1 %nUserName: %2 %nUserDomain: %3 |
0xB000044F | 使用者接近失敗登入嘗試次數上限的閾值。一旦達到上限,電腦將被鎖定或重新開機。%nUserSid: %1 %nUserName: %2 %nUserDomain: %3 | The user is approaching the threshold for maximum number of failed logon attempts. Once the maximum limit is reached the computer will be locked or rebooted.%nUserSid: %1 %nUserName: %2 %nUserDomain: %3 |
0xB0000450 | 「加密提供者」初始化失敗。錯誤 %1 | Encryption Provider initialization failed. Error %1 |
0xC0000FA3 | Windows 登入程序無法切換桌面。 | The Windows logon process has failed to switch the desktop. |
0xC0000FA4 | Windows 登入程序無法終止目前已登入之使用者的處理程序。 | The Windows logon process has failed to terminate the currently logged on user's processes. |
0xC0000FA5 | Windows 登入程序意外地終止。 | The Windows logon process has unexpectedly terminated. |
0xC0001006 | Windows 授權無效。錯誤 %1。原則值 %2。 | Windows license is invalid. Error %1. Policy Value %2. |
0xC0001007 | Windows 授權啟用失敗。錯誤 %1。 | Windows license activation failed. Error %1. |
File Description: | Windows 登入應用程式 |
File Version: | 10.0.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800) |
Company Name: | Microsoft Corporation |
Internal Name: | winlogon |
Legal Copyright: | © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. |
Original Filename: | WINLOGON.EXE.MUI |
Product Name: | Microsoft® Windows® Operating System |
Product Version: | 10.0.15063.0 |
Translation: | 0x404, 1200 |