| 101 | PPI Management Service |
PPI Management Service |
| 102 | PPI Management Service。 |
PPI Management Service. |
| 103 | 你现在无法使用电缆进行连接 |
You can’t connect with a cable right now |
| 104 | 你现在无法通过无线方式连接设备 |
You can’t connect devices wirelessly right now |
| 105 | 没有 Internet 连接 |
There’s no Internet connection |
| 106 | 这些笔无法使用 |
The pens aren’t working |
| 107 | 此笔无法使用 |
This pen isn't working |
| 108 | 扬声器无法使用 |
The speakers aren’t working |
| 111 | 麦克风无法使用 |
The microphones aren’t working |
| 112 | 触摸屏无法使用 |
The touchscreen isn’t working |
| 113 | USB 存储无法使用 |
USB storage isn’t working |
| 114 | 相机不工作 |
The cameras aren’t working |
| 115 | 显示设置异常 |
Unexpected display settings |
| 116 | 屏幕刷新率异常 |
Unexpected screen refresh rate |
| 117 | 没有连接键盘 |
No keyboard connected |
| 118 | 没有连接鼠标 |
No mouse connected |
| 119 | 蓝牙无法使用 |
Bluetooth isn’t working |
| 120 | 显示卡工作异常 |
The video card isn’t working properly |
| 121 | 设备传感器无法使用 |
Device sensors aren’t working |
| 122 | 检测到硬盘驱动器不正确 |
Incorrect hard drive detected |
| 123 | 无法使用电缆在触摸屏上显示设备中的视频。请与你的支持人员联系以获取帮助。 |
There’s a problem with using a cable to display video from devices on the touchscreen. Please contact your support person for help. |
| 124 | 无法使用 Miracast 将设备连接到触摸屏。请与你的支持人员联系以获取帮助。 |
There’s a problem with connecting devices to the touchscreen using Miracast. Please contact your support person for help. |
| 125 | Wi-fi Direct 适配器有问题。请与你的支持人员联系以获取帮助。 |
There’s a problem with the Wi-Fi Direct adapter. Please contact your support person for help. |
| 126 | 无线适配器有问题。请与你的支持人员联系以获取帮助。 |
There’s a problem with the wireless adapter. Please contact your support person for help. |
| 127 | 网络适配器有问题。请与你的支持人员联系以获取帮助。 |
There’s a problem with the network adapter. Please contact your support person for help. |
| 128 | 无法将此类笔与触摸屏配对。请与你的支持人员联系以获取帮助。 |
There’s a problem with pairing pens to the touchscreen. Please contact your support person for help. |
| 130 | 此笔的固件需要更新。请尝试使用其他笔,或者与你的支持人员联系以获取帮助。 |
The firmware on this pen needs to be updated. Try using another pen, or contact your support person for help. |
| 131 | 如果你需要在 USB 驱动器上保存或打开文件,请与你的支持人员联系。 |
Contact your support person if you need to save or open files from a USB drive. |
| 132 | 此设备的应用、驱动程序或固件的版本异常。请参阅日志以了解详细信息。 |
This device has unexpected versions of apps, drivers or firmware. See logs for details. |
| 133 | 此显示器已针对特定缩放级别进行优化。如果文本、应用和其他项目显示过大或过小,请与你的支持人员联系。 |
This display is optimized for a particular scaling level. Contact your support person if text, apps and other items appear too large or too small. |
| 134 | 此显示器已经过优化,在刷新率为 120 赫兹的情况下使用效果最佳。屏幕可能会出现异常闪烁的情况。请与你的支持人员联系以获取帮助。 |
This display is optimized to operate at a refresh rate of 120 Hertz. The screen may flash unexpectedly. Contact your support person for help. |
| 135 | 如果你需要使用鼠标,请与你的支持人员联系以寻求帮助。 |
Contact your support person for help if you need to use a mouse. |
| 136 | 如果你需要使用键盘,请与你的支持人员联系以寻求帮助。 |
Contact your support person for help if you need to use a keyboard. |
| 137 | 如果你需要将蓝牙设备连接到触摸屏,请与你的支持人员联系。 |
Contact your support person if you need to connect a Bluetooth device to the touchscreen. |
| 138 | 如果你遇到动画速度慢或其他视频问题,请与你的支持人员联系。 |
Contact your support person if you experience slow animations or other video issues. |
| 139 | 如果有人在附近时触摸屏不自动打开,请与你的支持人员联系。 |
Contact your support person if the touchscreen doesn’t automatically turn on when people are nearby. |
| 140 | 如需帮助,请与你的支持人员联系。 |
Please contact your support person for help. |
| 141 | 版本不匹配 |
Version mismatch |
| 142 | 系统 |
System |
| 143 | 有线 touchback 不工作 |
Wired touchback isn't working |
| 144 | 有线 touchback 驱动程序有问题,因此无法使用触摸屏来控制设备。请与你的支持人员联系以获取帮助。 |
There's a problem with the wired touchback driver, so you won't be able to control your device using the touchscreen. Please contact your support person for help. |
| 200 | 日历和邮件未正常运行 |
Calendar and mail aren't working |
| 210 | 日历和电子邮件同步出现问题。请与支持人员联系以获得帮助。 |
There's a problem with calendar and email synchronization. Please contact your support person for help. |
| 300 | 设备帐户维护需要注意 |
Device account maintenance needs attention |
| 310 | 轮换设备帐户的密码时出现问题。请与支持人员联系以获取帮助。 |
There's a problem rotating the password for the device account. Please contact your support person for help. |
| 400 | 设备恢复密钥备份需要注意 |
Device recovery key backup needs attention |
| 410 | 备份此设备的 BitLocker 恢复密钥时出现问题。请与支持人员联系以获取帮助。 |
There's a problem backing up the BitLocker recovery key for this device. Please contact your support person for help. |