1 | 指紋 |
Fingerprint |
2 | 若要登入,請在指紋辨識器上掃描註冊的指紋。 |
To sign in, scan a registered finger on the fingerprint reader. |
3 | 若要解除鎖定電腦,請在指紋辨識器上掃描註冊的指紋。 |
To unlock the PC, scan a registered finger on the fingerprint reader. |
101 | Windows 無法讓您登入。 |
Windows couldn’t sign you in. |
110 | 您的裝置無法辨識您。請再試一次。 |
Your device is having trouble recognizing you. Please try again. |
111 | 無法辨識該指紋。請確認已在 Windows Hello 中設定您的指紋。 |
Couldn’t recognize that fingerprint. Make sure you’ve set up your fingerprint in Windows Hello. |
112 | 密碼不正確。 |
The password is incorrect. |
113 | 儲存在指紋資料庫中的密碼不正確。 |
The password saved in the fingerprint database is not correct. |
116 | 您的系統管理員目前停用了指紋登入。 |
Fingerprint sign-in is currently disabled by your administrator. |
118 | 抱歉,Windows 無法讓您使用指紋來登入。請嘗試以 PIN 登入。 |
Sorry, Windows couldn’t sign you in with your fingerprint. Try signing in with your PIN. |
119 | Windows Hello 已被封鎖,因為嘗試登入次數太多。若要將 Hello 解鎖,請使用您的 PIN 登入。 |
Windows Hello has been blocked due to too many sign-in attempts. To unblock Hello, sign in with your PIN. |
120 | Windows 資源不足,無法完成指紋登入。請嘗試其他登入方法。 |
Windows didn’t have sufficient resources to complete a fingerprint sign-in. Try another sign-in method. |
140 | 輸入您的密碼以開啟指紋登入。 |
Enter your password to turn on fingerprint sign-in. |
141 | 輸入目前的密碼來啟用指紋解除鎖定。 |
Enter your current password to enable fingerprint unlock. |
143 | 請稍微向上移動您的手指。 |
Move your finger slightly higher. |
144 | 請稍微向下移動您的手指。 |
Move your finger slightly lower. |
145 | 請稍微向左移動您的手指。 |
Move your finger slightly to the left. |
146 | 請稍微向右移動您的手指。 |
Move your finger slightly to the right. |
147 | 手指掃過辨識器時請稍微放慢。 |
Move your finger more slowly across the reader. |
148 | 手指掃過辨識器時請稍微加快。 |
Move your finger more quickly across the reader. |
149 | 使用指紋辨識器時,請嘗試貼平放正您的手指。 |
Try holding your finger flat and straight when using the fingerprint reader. |
150 | 手指掃過指紋辨識器時請儘量按久一點。 |
Try using a longer stroke across the fingerprint reader. |
151 | 您的裝置無法辨識您。請確認感應器是否清潔。 |
Your device is having trouble recognizing you. Make sure your sensor is clean. |
152 | 已經有其他人在此裝置上登入。他們必須登出,您才能登入。 |
Someone is already signed in on this device. They need to sign out before you can sign in. |
154 | 抱歉,發生錯誤。請再試一次。 |
Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again. |
155 | Windows 無法連線您的網域,因此無法使用您的指紋認證。請嘗試連線其他網路。 |
Windows could not use your fingerprint credentials because it could not contact your domain. Try connecting to another network. |
156 | 另一個使用者已鎖定此裝置。若要登入,請按下 Esc,然後按一下 [切換使用者]。 |
Another user has locked this device. To sign in, press Esc, and then click Switch user. |
159 | 未針對此帳戶註冊該指紋。 |
That fingerprint isn’t registered for this account. |
164 | 您輸入的密碼不符。 |
The passwords you entered did not match. |
165 | 您的帳戶有時間限制,您目前無法登入。請稍後再試一次。 |
Your account has time restrictions that keep you from signing in right now. Try again later. |
166 | 您的帳戶設定使您無法使用這個電腦。請嘗試其他電腦。 |
Your account is configured to prevent you from using this computer. Please try another computer. |
167 | 您的帳戶已停用。請連絡您的系統管理員。 |
Your account has been disabled. Contact your system administrator. |
168 | 您的帳戶已逾期。請連絡您的系統管理員。 |
Your account has expired. Contact your system administrator. |
169 | 因為帳戶限制,所以您無法登入。 |
You can’t sign in because of an account restriction. |
170 | 這個帳戶的密碼目前無法變更。 |
The password on this account cannot be changed at this time. |
171 | 您的密碼已到期。若要設定新密碼,請按一下 [確定],選取 [切換使用者],重新輸入您目前的密碼,然後依畫面上的提示進行。 |
Your password has expired. To set a new password, select OK, select Switch user, reenter your current password, and then follow the prompts on the screen. |
172 | 您的密碼已到期,必須變更。 |
Your password has expired and must be changed. |
174 | 此電腦不允許您使用的登入方法。請連絡網路系統管理員以取得詳細資訊。 |
The sign-in method you’re trying to use isn’t allowed on this PC. For more info, contact your network administrator. |
1011 | 指紋登入 |
Fingerprint sign-in |
1012 | 顯示名稱 |
Display name |
1013 | 使用者狀態 |
User status |
1014 | 指紋登入提示 |
Fingerprint sign-in prompt |
1015 | 目前密碼 |
Current password |
1016 | 新密碼 |
New password |
1017 | 確認密碼 |
Confirm password |
1018 | 確定 |
OK |
1101 | 指紋解除鎖定 |
Fingerprint unlock |