1 | 指纹 |
Fingerprint |
2 | 若要登录,请在指纹读取器上扫描注册的指纹。 |
To sign in, scan a registered finger on the fingerprint reader. |
3 | 若要解锁电脑,请在指纹读取器上扫描注册的指纹。 |
To unlock the PC, scan a registered finger on the fingerprint reader. |
101 | 无法登录 Windows。 |
Windows couldn’t sign you in. |
110 | 你的设备无法识别你。请再试一次。 |
Your device is having trouble recognizing you. Please try again. |
111 | 无法识别该指纹。请确保你已在 Windows Hello 中设置了指纹。 |
Couldn’t recognize that fingerprint. Make sure you’ve set up your fingerprint in Windows Hello. |
112 | 密码不正确。 |
The password is incorrect. |
113 | 保存在指纹数据库中的密码不正确。 |
The password saved in the fingerprint database is not correct. |
116 | 指纹登录目前已被管理员禁用。 |
Fingerprint sign-in is currently disabled by your administrator. |
118 | 抱歉,无法使用指纹登录 Windows。请尝试使用 PIN 登录。 |
Sorry, Windows couldn’t sign you in with your fingerprint. Try signing in with your PIN. |
119 | 由于登录尝试过多,Windows Hello 已经被阻止。若要解除对 Hello 的阻止,请使用 PIN 登录。 |
Windows Hello has been blocked due to too many sign-in attempts. To unblock Hello, sign in with your PIN. |
120 | Windows 没有足够的资源来完成指纹登录。请尝试其他登录方法。 |
Windows didn’t have sufficient resources to complete a fingerprint sign-in. Try another sign-in method. |
140 | 输入你的密码以启用指纹登录。 |
Enter your password to turn on fingerprint sign-in. |
141 | 输入你的当前密码以启用指纹解锁。 |
Enter your current password to enable fingerprint unlock. |
143 | 将你的手指抬高一些。 |
Move your finger slightly higher. |
144 | 将你的手指放低一些。 |
Move your finger slightly lower. |
145 | 将你的手指稍微移向左侧。 |
Move your finger slightly to the left. |
146 | 将你的手指稍微移向右侧。 |
Move your finger slightly to the right. |
147 | 让你的手指更慢一些扫过读取器。 |
Move your finger more slowly across the reader. |
148 | 让你的手指更快一些扫过读取器。 |
Move your finger more quickly across the reader. |
149 | 使用指纹读取器时尝试保持手指平直。 |
Try holding your finger flat and straight when using the fingerprint reader. |
150 | 扫过指纹读取器时尝试让手指按久一点。 |
Try using a longer stroke across the fingerprint reader. |
151 | 你的设备无法识别你。请确保传感器干净。 |
Your device is having trouble recognizing you. Make sure your sensor is clean. |
152 | 其他人已登录到此设备。必须等到他们注销后你才能登录。 |
Someone is already signed in on this device. They need to sign out before you can sign in. |
154 | 抱歉,出现了问题。请再试一次。 |
Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again. |
155 | Windows 无法使用你的指纹凭据,因为无法与你的域联系。请尝试连接到其他网络。 |
Windows could not use your fingerprint credentials because it could not contact your domain. Try connecting to another network. |
156 | 另一个用户已锁定此设备。若要登录,请按 Esc,然后单击“切换用户”。 |
Another user has locked this device. To sign in, press Esc, and then click Switch user. |
159 | 该指纹不是为此帐户注册的。 |
That fingerprint isn’t registered for this account. |
164 | 你输入的密码不匹配。 |
The passwords you entered did not match. |
165 | 你的帐户有时间限制,因此你不能立即登录。请稍后重试。 |
Your account has time restrictions that keep you from signing in right now. Try again later. |
166 | 你的帐户已配置为阻止你使用此计算机。请尝试其他计算机。 |
Your account is configured to prevent you from using this computer. Please try another computer. |
167 | 你的帐户已被禁用。请与系统管理员联系。 |
Your account has been disabled. Contact your system administrator. |
168 | 你的帐户已过期。请与系统管理员联系。 |
Your account has expired. Contact your system administrator. |
169 | 由于帐户限制,你无法登录。 |
You can’t sign in because of an account restriction. |
170 | 当前无法更改此帐户的密码。 |
The password on this account cannot be changed at this time. |
171 | 你的密码已过期。若要设置新的密码,请选择“确定”,然后选择“切换用户”,重新输入你当前的密钥,最后再按屏幕提示进行操作。 |
Your password has expired. To set a new password, select OK, select Switch user, reenter your current password, and then follow the prompts on the screen. |
172 | 你的密码已过期,必须更改。 |
Your password has expired and must be changed. |
174 | 在这台电脑上不允许使用你正在尝试的登录方式。请联系网络管理员了解详情。 |
The sign-in method you’re trying to use isn’t allowed on this PC. For more info, contact your network administrator. |
1011 | 指纹登录 |
Fingerprint sign-in |
1012 | 显示名称 |
Display name |
1013 | 用户状态 |
User status |
1014 | 指纹登录提示 |
Fingerprint sign-in prompt |
1015 | 当前密码 |
Current password |
1016 | 新密码 |
New password |
1017 | 确认密码 |
Confirm password |
1018 | 确定 |
OK |
1101 | 指纹解锁 |
Fingerprint unlock |